The Secret Meeting That Changed Rap Music And Destroyed A Generation…

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Wood Grain said:
Jews dont own sh*t! This is america! If you have the money you can own it! Its called buying stock in a media corporation! and if your theory is correct...who the fu*k sold it to them in the first place! get the fu*k out of here with that ignorant.."its the jews" BULLsh*t..your just as brain washed as most!

I hear you, but how you gonna say Jews don't own sh*t. They've been in the music industry for decades. You ever seen Walk Hard (one of my favorite movies)?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #182
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 Blood Edge said:
Regardless of the validity of the email, private prisons do exist

Most juvenile detention centers are private as well

And motivation behind keeping other people down is sadism and obtaining power....maybe you aren't familiar with politics or world leaders, but for people thinking on a long term scale power is an end, not a means
first off, they do exist. i wasn't trying to suggest that they didn't. I was suggesting that these "decision makers" financial interest in them being the main motivating factor in using a trickle down effect type, decade long plan to up the value of their shares in said prisons is fu*king retarded, no discriminatory. Seriously tho, its dumb as sh*t.

Unless youre a king or the leader of a non republic or democratic society, your "power" doesn't mean sh*t. even if you had it, what would you do? unless youre in the position to literally k!ll people at will (see middle eastern leaders/hitler/stalin/etc.), you aint going through no convoluted, long shot, wait and see type sh*t to what, "take over the world?" sh*t just sounds ridiculous.

and your argument about power as a end. that is true. but youre suggesting that it manifests itself in jews or whites saying, lets make black people k!ll their own kind via music because itll make me powerful? like really?

now ive met some racist fu*ks in my life, but that a.ssertion is ludicrous. like the heads of a bunch of record companies are baby hitlers?
 6 years ago '06        #183
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,562 | Props total: 2693 2693
Truth.com...

...But what will you do about it all?

precisely.
 04-25-2012, 06:40 PM         #184
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
the people who put Small-pox in the Native Americans blankets and handed their blankets to them while they were freezing in the Winter

the people who were behind the Tuskegee experiment.

COINTELPRO

The people who a.ssassinated Steve Biko. Fred Hampton, MLK, and Patrice Lumumba.

The same people who spray-paint Swastikas and hang Nooses and Burn Crosses.

The people who join hate groups and commit hate crimes

the people that started the Raj in India
the people that started Apartheid in Africa
the people who started the Opium wars with China
the people who exterminated the Native Americans in America
the people who exterminated the aboriginals in Austrailia and Tasmania

Mussolini
Cecil Rhodes
Adolph Hitler
King Leopold 3
P.W. Botha

Jeffrey Dahmer
Charles Manson
Joseph Franklin

sh*t, I guess the people that attended the Berlin conference and dropped chemical weapons on the Ethiopians.

The people who dropped the first and only nuclear bomb on civilian Japanese citizens.

The ones that exterminated 9 million non-whites during the Holocaust

You know the ones that k!lled Oscar Grant and Troy Davis.

The ones that start World Wars

The KKK, the Aryan Nation, the SkinHeads, the Neo-Nazis or the Aryan Brotherhood

The CCC

The Tea-Party

The calcified recessive mutated albinos who fear genetic-annihilation based on miscegenation.

Thats my off the top of the head answer but I have a 50,000 word manual if you need further information.
Preach on, also I would add what the FBI did to Malcolm by trying to have him speak against the N.O.I. and playing both sides against each other.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-25-2012 at 07:12 PM..
 04-25-2012, 07:00 PM         #185
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akira Son Bio said:
Was an interesting read but anyone who claims to be a fan of rap music or the hip hop culture and is of 25 years of age or older should have known this already.
not like that but how shoul u have known this? how should u have known that a bunch of rich , probably mostly _____ people, sat in a room and said "yea let's not promote any positive music so that the private jails we just bought and built will stay packed??" Just curious as to how somebody would know that? Yea we know the playing field has been set against black ppl since the days of slavery, but with all this "everything's fair and equal" talk, of the last decades, it would be hard to just know that. Sure we all know, but whenever blacks say anything then they're "pulling the black card"!!! A lot of trickery if you ask me.
 6 years ago '06        #186
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,562 | Props total: 2693 2693
The sad part is..it's not even about black and white..

...that's the cover.

It always works. You've been conditioned for it to work, so that's no surprise.
 6 years ago '06        #187
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 ImInHerMouth said:
I hear you, but how you gonna say Jews don't own sh*t. They've been in the music industry for decades. You ever seen Walk Hard (one of my favorite movies)?

who put the jews there? its bigger than that!..mater of fact...who brought the jews here to america! ask yourself that!...jews dont have sh*t on anything..just another target for "us" to waste out time f!ghting an imaginary enemy...divided we FALL!...together we stand..vice versa.
 6 years ago '06        #188
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
 jillas31 said:
Do some research bro...Google is your friend (well, not really, but google is your friend for information)
if u believe that jews run the world..k!ll yourself...im not saying anymore because my words will fall on def ears..#WOW....u fell right into their trap...o but wait..u never thought about thinking the jews is the problem being a trap...yea..thats right...thats because you believe what ppl tell you with out doing your own research...NEVER BELIVE ANYTHING WITHOUT PROVING IT WITH YOUR OWN RESEARCH..RIP BILL COOPER
 6 years ago '08        #189
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,862 | Props total: 9187 9187
 s7venwords said:
Get your racist a.ss outta this thread. This was meant to be an adult type convo thread.
And you consider yourself an adult :| :| Go back to sparring with SM for hot topic posts and let the grown men talk son.
 6 years ago '08        #190
space
space
 Wood Grain said:
im not talking about Negros..negros are not the only "non-white" race...

and i do understand where you are coming from. in the past couple of hundred years ppl have been talking about the aryan race being the elite... but the definition has been twisted to fit the "Agenda" of the western world...same with the "new age" religion practiced by many...but in fact is not new at all..and has existed since the dawn of man.

It is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, Indo-European peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, and India.
I'm surprised you know all that . I apologize for replying to you the way I did. What's warped to me is the evolution of the word itself. It started off as this term that was used to describe the descendants of people who spoke indo germanic and then turned into this all encompassing way of casting someone into a class by virtue of their physical features. whats even more hilarious is that a good majority of self proclaimed aryans are from the 'ideal candidate.'

the whole aryan agenda is a joke, like with anything, especially immigration, they look at it from a straw man point and pick and rely behind the stances that fall in align with their bullsh*t ideologies. but thats beyond the point

keep posting bro this is a rather interesting topic.
 6 years ago '10        #191
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,702 | Props total: 4638 4638
nazi is a greek acronym that means

n*ggardly Asinine Zionist Idiot
 04-25-2012, 07:45 PM         #192
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
And you consider yourself an adult :| :| Go back to sparring with SM for hot topic posts and let the grown men talk son.
So instead of replying with some substance you choose to bring up SM. I'm 34 by the way, lil one.

Illuminati said:
I've done my reading and negros aren't privy to any of these meetings.... don't try to come @ me with graftedgene logic.

Illuminati said:
whos fault is it n*ggas love rap? you see how how people on bx worship jays dumb a.ss and kreayshawn
 6 years ago '06        #193
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
I'm surprised you know all that . I apologize for replying to you the way I did. What's warped to me is the evolution of the word itself. It started off as this term that was used to describe the descendants of people who spoke indo germanic and then turned into this all encompassing way of casting someone into a class by virtue of their physical features. whats even more hilarious is that a good majority of self proclaimed aryans are from the 'ideal candidate.'

the whole aryan agenda is a joke, like with anything, especially immigration, they look at it from a straw man point and pick and rely behind the stances that fall in align with their bullsh*t ideologies. but thats beyond the point

keep posting bro this is a rather interesting topic.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Amen my G!...Amen! And I ment NO disrespect for the record...I do understand most on bx speak of maters they have no knowledge of!
 6 years ago '08        #194
space
space
 s7venwords said:
So instead of replying with some substance you choose to bring up SM. I'm 34 by the way, lil one.

why we gotta go to war bro? ive got a final exam tomorrow and youre just fu*king my brain up. lets just be friends man
 6 years ago '10        #195
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
yeah all that nazi bull ish was a plot to brainwash people

just like 9/11 was a plot by america
 04-25-2012, 07:50 PM         #196
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
why we gotta go to war bro? ive got a final exam tomorrow and youre just fu*king my brain up. lets just be friends man
Cool, but just cut the N sh*t out, at least in my thread.Thanks
 04-25-2012, 07:51 PM         #197
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
just like 9/11 was a plot by america
No, just by Bush and Cheney.
 6 years ago '11        #198
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Im black but i would have emptied my bank account to buy shares

fu*k n*ggas in paris

Id be droppin that n*ggas on mars
 6 years ago '08        #199
space
space
 I k!ll TREES said:
Im black but i would have emptied my bank account to buy shares

fu*k n*ggas in paris

Id be droppin that n*ggas on mars
youd willingly participate in modern day slavery its as close as you get to it. i mean enslaving the mind > chaining someone down. its a cycle that continues to exist for generations.
 6 years ago '10        #200
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 s7venwords said:
No, just by Bush and Cheney.
you know they really have no power, theyy are just faces infact cheany even admited that had more power than bush

I mean it makes since if he was able to shoot his friend in the face and his friend apologizes for being in the way

America has no power what so ever, people dont realize that America sold its self back to england a loooooooooooong time ago

and everything falls back to the zionist jews

Last edited by kiddrocay; 04-25-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy