Slaughterhouse - "My Life" (feat. Cee-Lo) (2nd single from "Welcome to: Our House")

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 2669 2669
 Ra-da-god said:
Cape? please n*gga I support great music from artist I like dont be lame and try to misdirect what I'm saying with corny jokes...

^ seriously? you sound like an overentitled child mad and acting out when you dont get your way so this one song made you forget about hammer dance that quick huh? better yet this 1 song went against what you thought they stood for so much that it cancelled out everything they've done to this point and now they're "doing what everyone else is doing"? you "real" hip hop heads are just as bad as the mainstream sheep you make fun of

so what they are making an attempt to crossover more fans equals more money and NOTORIETY who is doing this sh*t that doesn't want recognition for their work?

whats funny is yall wont buy these artist's music when they do cater to yall by doing the music you like but you call that same artist a sellout when they cater to a fan base that'll buy their sh*t off jump so my question who's the real fan?

BX logic: 1 or 2 songs I dont like= garbage album so I'll just download the entire thing and not pay for the songs that i do like

Long live hip hop

guess you not old enough to remember that joint huh?

Damn son...that cape is strangling you...lol...

You don't even know who you're talking to, that's what makes it funny..
 6 years ago '04        #142
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
ima be pissed if the album is like this

i cant be mad at 1 radio song like this tho, especially if it will bring new listeners
 6 years ago '04        #143
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Johnny Tapwater said:
Damn son...that cape is strangling you...lol...

You don't even know who you're talking to, that's what makes it funny..
Eminem? sway? no?

I'm over here CTFU over the cape comment its all good though its the internet noone knows eachother

lets find the common ground we are both slaughterhouse fans yes? aight cool
you still sound entilted my n*gga lord forbid an artist does something 1 or two of their fans dont like
 6 years ago '07        #144
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 295 295
judging by the comments before hearing this I wouldve thought this was bad....sh*ts not the greatest song in the world but sh*t aint bad at all....too much expectation may leave n*ggaz unfairly judgmental....the standards may never be met...
 6 years ago '09        #145
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
budden sounded terrible on this...
crooked >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
& y the fu*k doesn't Royce have a full verse???
they better delete budden off this & give royce a run before they officially release it (if it hasn't been already).
 6 years ago '11        #146
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Yeah what Em song does this this? it's from Recovery.
 6 years ago '07        #147
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
This sounds like another song, I just cant put my finger on it. The beat and the way the hook sounds.
 6 years ago '09        #148
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
kinda diggen this one just something about it
 6 years ago '09        #149
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
rhytheeem of the nightt aaaah yeaaaah
 6 years ago '09        #150
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
How they go from hammer dance to this?? Smh
 6 years ago '07        #151
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 6 years ago '04        #152
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
The vibe of the song reminded me of a bootleg TI's, 'Live Your Life'. Said it once, and I stick by it, respect each and every Slaughterhouse member as individuals (Joe Budden being one of my favorite rappers), but, together, as a unit? I'll pass.
 6 years ago '09        #153
59fifty 
space
space
$22,678 | Props total: 10143 10143
wtf is dis sh*t...itz wut I expected when dey signed shady tho...sh still my nigz , I know da album gonna have afew cutz dat go hard,but at da end of da day ill stick to bumpin da debut
 6 years ago '07        #154
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
fu*kin house n*ggas bi*ching about these n*ggas making a more dance/radio type song

Buncha fu*kin dopes
 6 years ago '04        #155
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650

[video - click to view]

Funny sample.

This is the way to go mainstream, good job SH and Em.

2/2 for me.
 6 years ago '11        #156
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6328 6328
 DSOM said:
the song is really just a more commercial and shortened version of this version

don't ever compare move on to this sh*t. move on sh*ts on my life.

HeyCobra said:
its crazy that this is what people were asking for since they signed to shady, and now they get it, and they hate it.

when j.cole dropped Work Out, everyone hated it and it had an old school vibe atleast to me, the same one people said music was missing, then everyone dissed the track and then it goes gold and he moved units, i can see the same thing happening to SH, but people beg for change just to hate on it

what did you expect to happen? honestly? if your a fan of music, you should know by now what sells and what doesnt sell

your probably the same people who use to beg radio stations to play local sh*t, and then not listen, so they get kicked off the air, only to bi*ch theres no local music for you to support.
Cole had so many good songs on his mixtapes though i just thought with Jay Z there he could push something more real and not pop sounding on the radio. Something like Premeditated murder or Home for the Holidays. i heard nobody's perfect on the radio and that song is sick so that was cool.

And just for the record i did buy their first album and will buy Welcome To Our House. I'm not saying if they get a song on the radio they sold out and sh*t but just like J cole i was hoping some one like Eminem could get something like Hammer Dance or even Raindrops on the radio. Those songs are really good why can't they be "hot" why can't females listen to that sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #157
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
this sh*t go hard for me doe..

and i listened to the first SH atleast 50 times in full
 6 years ago '09        #158
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 381 381
 HeyCobra said:
its crazy that this is what people were asking for since they signed to shady, and now they get it, and they hate it.

when j.cole dropped Work Out, everyone hated it and it had an old school vibe atleast to me, the same one people said music was missing, then everyone dissed the track and then it goes gold and he moved units, i can see the same thing happening to SH, but people beg for change just to hate on it

what did you expect to happen? honestly? if your a fan of music, you should know by now what sells and what doesnt sell

Good point...a lot of people sh*tted on J. Cole's "Work Out" and the album, not the single like some artists, is about to be or already gold..its not like the whole album is going to sound like hits. Even though the [I]sound[I] may not be what you want but the message still says "fu*k what you think, we're Slaughterhouse"
 6 years ago '07        #159
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5983 5983
Not as bad as y'all made it out 2 be
 6 years ago '12        #160
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 indagame said:
don't ever compare move on to this sh*t. move on sh*ts on my life.

Cole had so many good songs on his mixtapes though i just thought with Jay Z there he could push something more real and not pop sounding on the radio. Something like Premeditated murder or Home for the Holidays. i heard nobody's perfect on the radio and that song is sick so that was cool.

And just for the record i did buy their first album and will buy Welcome To Our House. I'm not saying if they get a song on the radio they sold out and sh*t but just like J cole i was hoping some one like Eminem could get something like Hammer Dance or even Raindrops on the radio. Those songs are really good why can't they be "hot" why can't females listen to that sh*t
Neither of those songs have radio appeal

They could push those songs hard to the radio but it would be a HUGE waste of time and money.

They don't have mainstream appeal, period.

Nobodys Perfect has mainstream appeal. Work out does too.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy