Slaughterhouse - "My Life" (feat. Cee-Lo) (2nd single from "Welcome to: Our House")

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,560 | Props total: 2690 2690
Big Slaughterhouse fan...but this is NOT the direction I want them to go..

...It's disgusting what people THINK you have to do to move units...smh..
 6 years ago '09        #122
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 Jacc Blacc said:
so did they sign with eminem so they can make pop music and get spins or did they sign with eminem because he would open up the outlet for them to make the same type of music they been making just on a larger stage

im sorry but if these 4 dope emcees joined forces just so they can make bubblegum music then whats the point of them being a group, thought they were trying to change the game sort of like when dmx hit the scene he didnt have to make pop music, he made that dark sh*t and it still got played :dancingcool:
exactly mufakas said we need shady for a "machine" then said slaughterhouse gonna do us and make lyrical music then drop some pop single

album better not be like this song
 6 years ago '11        #123
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the thing, their gonna make pop music and still flop

might as well flop making the music your fans love

they're not gonna sell so just make classic music and you'll maintain your fanbase and gain new respect
Its 1 song though, you guys need to chill.
It wasn't even that bad.
As for flopping, that depends on what you consider a flop.

IMO a flop means when an artist or group has a predicted number to sell and they go way below it. If Slaughterhouse does anything more than 50,000 then i consider it a win for them.

If any fan stops liking them because of this 1 song then they weren't really a fan in the 1st place and i bet every member of SH would agree with me on that.
 6 years ago '04        #124
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the thing, their gonna make pop music and still flop

might as well flop making the music your fans love

they're not gonna sell so just make classic music and you'll maintain your fanbase and gain new respect
but they already did that on the first album lol you n*ggas seem to forget that, if you are gonna be on a major and not play to win....

and yall logic fu*ked how are they making pop music and they just released hammer dance?

they put out hammer dance n*ggas went crazy.....

Hammer Dance drop BX Elitests - "OMG this album bout to be flames!!!! Shady is back"

they put My Life out

Same n*ggas - "OMG this sh*t bout to be trash these n*ggas sold out I see Eminem is behind this"

BX=Clowns

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-25-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #125
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Johnny Tapwater said:
Big Slaughterhouse fan...but this is NOT the direction I want them to go..

...It's disgusting what people THINK you have to do to move units...smh..
You say "Think" like it isn't true.
If you have no hits or mainstream appeal then your not gonna sell.

I agree with the statement that "Hip-Hop fans are the worst fans out of any genre"
 6 years ago '04        #126
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
This is the third track crooked has called my life. And all three were piff.
 6 years ago '04        #127
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Ra-da-god said:
I vouched for Lupe doing Lasers and still do till this day, I sh*t on Wiz because Rolling papers was wack and a step back from KAOJ and even DOND, adventures of bobby ray wasn't wack just wasnt what I expected......

Welcome to our house wont be wack

This is cool with me I fu*ks with it just like I fu*ks with Hammer Dance radio intentions or not I dont care about that as long as the song is good I fu*ks with it....

BTW didn't you say you wouldnt come in a SH thread cause you don't check for them right after you was clowning a n*gga for "hating" on Future? lol
Cosign. I listen to good music period. this track is good music.
 6 years ago '06        #128
space
space
 norcal925 said:

I agree with the statement that "Hip-Hop fans are the worst fans out of any genre"
The whole sound of this beat and song is NOTHING like anything any of these emcees have ever done..

and you know they co-signed for spins...I'd rather them do some trap sh|t...At least it wouldn't sound so bubble gummy...

It's sad cause it's amazing emcees doing what everyone else does...
 6 years ago '04        #129
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 norcal925 said:

This ^^^

people like "back in 93 hammer dance woulda been on radio" I feel that but its not 93 its 2012 as much as we want it we cant go back, I want slaughterhouse to win and as a fan I accept they gotta do what they gotta do to get out to more listeners people act like they totally abandoned being lyrical to do this song smh not to mention THEY JUST DROPPED A VIDEO TO HAMMER DANCE!!1 they are supporting that song to all the hardcore fans that wanna hear that from them and I bet there are many more hammer dances on the album...

we used to take the journey with artist now fans are so entitled they here one song they dont like they use that as an excuse to not cop the album funny thing is they still D/l it though....

Rap fans are some of the most ungrateful EVER sh*t is disgusting

Johnny Tapwater said:
The whole sound of this beat and song is NOTHING like anything any of these emcees have ever done..

and you know they co-signed for spins...I'd rather them do some trap sh|t...At least it wouldn't sound so bubble gummy...

how are they "doing what everyone else does" when they just gave you hammer Dance as a single too who else is doing that?

I dont see everyone else rocking in the B.E.T Cypher, I dont see everyone else going 3 minutes no beat on some straight spittin sh*t at SXSW, I dont see everyone else coming up to flex and ripping that bi*ch down Sway had to BEG T.I to kick a freestyle...

Like I said hip hop fans are too entitled and all yall do is use your not like something as an excuse to Illegally download the album you wont even pay for the songs you do like...sh*t is weak

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-25-2012 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #130
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Johnny Tapwater said:

Its 1 song! Your really making it sound like they are gonna do this for everything else
You rather them do trap sh*t, so have some completely dumbed down lyrics with a beat that knocks, that would be selling out if they had a whole album of that.
 6 years ago '11        #131
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
This ^^^

people like "back in 93 hammer dance woulda been on radio" I feel that but its not 93 its 2012 as much as we want it we cant go back, I want slaughterhouse to win and as a fan I accept they gotta do what they gotta do to get out to more listeners people act like they totally abandoned being lyrical to do this song smh not to mention THEY JUST DROPPED A VIDEO TO HAMMER DANCE!!1 they are supporting that song to all the hardcore fans that wanna hear that from them and I bet there are many more hammer dances on the album...

we used to take the journey with artist now fans are so entitled they here one song they dont like they use that as an excuse to not cop the album funny thing is they still D/l it though....

Rap fans are some of the most ungrateful EVER sh*t is disgusting
This is exactly why i started buying albums a year ago, so i can help see the rap that i think should be big make it up there.
 6 years ago '11        #132
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ the slaughterhouse stans trying to justify this crap

yall the same dudes that sh*t on wiz, lupe and b.o.b for making radio sh*t now yall tryna say sh*t like "I could hear this being the anthem for the nba"

This song isn't crap tho...THIS SONG IS STRAIGHT FIRE
 04-25-2012, 06:23 PM         #133
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hook and beat is trash...and it spoils the joint cause I know they got some nice lyrics in there....but the style of this record doesnt suit them n*ggas at all...

Last edited by Louie V Slugga; 04-25-2012 at 10:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #134
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:

how are they "doing what everyone else does" when they just gave you hammer Dance as a single too who else is doing that?

I dont see everyone else rocking in the B.E.T Cypher, I dont see everyone else going 3 minutes no beat on some straight spittin sh*t at SXSW, I dont see everyone else coming up to flex and ripping that bi*ch down Sway had to BEG T.I to kick a freestyle...

Like I said hip hop fans are too entitled and all yall do is use your not like something as an excuse to Illegally download the album you wont even pay for the songs you do like...sh*t is weak
You put on your cape on too tight. It's keeping you from realizing the simplicity in what I'm saying...

This OBVIOUIS attempt is beyond great emcees IMO and it goes against everything I thought they were a.ssembled to be about..
 6 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Its 1 song! Your really making it sound like they are gonna do this for everything else
You rather them do trap sh*t, so have some completely dumbed down lyrics with a beat that knocks, that would be selling out if they had a whole album of that.
It would be a lesser of two evils IMO..

...And I'm aware it's 1 song...It just really disappointed me when I heard it..I didn't see it coming..
 04-25-2012, 06:52 PM         #136
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like some Flo'rida shtyy, real corny generic played out type 2010 beat

and people were comparing these guys to Wu Tang ?
 6 years ago '11        #137
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Johnny Tapwater said:
It would be a lesser of two evils IMO..

...And I'm aware it's 1 song...It just really disappointed me when I heard it..I didn't see it coming..
Na it wouldn't.
At least this way they still have the lyrics but really its not even that, being signed to a major means they need a radio song, this is it.
 6 years ago '10        #138
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
its crazy that this is what people were asking for since they signed to shady, and now they get it, and they hate it.

when j.cole dropped Work Out, everyone hated it and it had an old school vibe atleast to me, the same one people said music was missing, then everyone dissed the track and then it goes gold and he moved units, i can see the same thing happening to SH, but people beg for change just to hate on it

what did you expect to happen? honestly? if your a fan of music, you should know by now what sells and what doesnt sell

your probably the same people who use to beg radio stations to play local sh*t, and then not listen, so they get kicked off the air, only to bi*ch theres no local music for you to support.
 6 years ago '04        #139
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Johnny Tapwater said:
You put on your cape on too tight. It's keeping you from realizing the simplicity in what I'm saying....
Cape? please n*gga I support great music from artist I like dont be lame and try to misdirect what I'm saying with corny jokes...

Johnny Tapwater said:
This OBVIOUIS attempt is beyond great emcees IMO and it goes against everything I thought they were a.ssembled to be about.

^ seriously? you sound like an overentitled child mad and acting out when you dont get your way so this one song made you forget about hammer dance that quick huh? better yet this 1 song went against what you thought they stood for so much that it cancelled out everything they've done to this point and now they're "doing what everyone else is doing"? you "real" hip hop heads are just as bad as the mainstream sheep you make fun of

so what they are making an attempt to crossover more fans equals more money and NOTORIETY who is doing this sh*t that doesn't want recognition for their work?

whats funny is yall wont buy these artist's music when they do cater to yall by doing the music you like but you call that same artist a sellout when they cater to a fan base that'll buy their sh*t off jump so my question who's the real fan?

BX logic: 1 or 2 songs I dont like= garbage album so I'll just download the entire thing and not pay for the songs that i do like

Long live hip hop

the synthesis said:
sounds like some Flo'rida shtyy, real corny generic played out type 2010 beat

and people were comparing these guys to Wu Tang ?

[video - click to view]

guess you not old enough to remember that joint huh?

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-25-2012 at 07:49 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #140
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
I like the more gritty Slaughterhouse but this will be cool to get them some radio play....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy