Slaughterhouse - "My Life" (feat. Cee-Lo) (2nd single from "Welcome to: Our House")

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 6347 6347
back in the day Hammer Dance would have been on the radio, i was expecting maybe Em could help push that onto the radio. Not this stupid fu*king pop beat and hook. what the fu*k? and people talking about how they go in with the lyrics, you think radio listeners give a fu*k??? they just gonna listen to the beat and hook and like it and then act like they fu*k with Slaughterhouse because they listened to one song. Stupid a.ss fu*king fans. Why couldn't they have talked about the same sh*t but on a better beat and a better hook??? what's wrong with that. If they do sell more though it's cool i hope they do get their money, i'm not wishing negativity on anyone but this sh*t aint that good. Maybe if Crooked gets more money he'll actually put out Million Dollar $tory the album
 6 years ago '05        #102
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
THey need to drop Joe butten already. n*gga the weakest link
 6 years ago '09        #103
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #104
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Sounds like some Alex Da Kid produced bullsh*t.

Some B.o.B rejected bullsh*t.

Some Lupe Fiasco circa Lasers garbage.

smh.
 6 years ago '04        #105
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 micseles said:
Folks in this thread yappin about radio spins and such like they big time record execs or something...

WHO GIVES 2 fu*kS IF THEIR MUSIC EVER SEES A SECOND OF RADIO PLAY?!?!? As long as the quality of the music stays improving and the bars remain viscious im happy!

I dont listen to soundscan numbers or chart positions, i listen to music.. Dudes sound like females who only listen to certain artist because the radio tells them theyre hot. The track is alright, but if this is direction theyre taking the music in permanantly then i'll probably end up not listening to them at all at some point. Just my opinion though
Jimmy Iovine cares.

Don't blame SH. Blame the public for demanding watered down music. After all of Em's singles over the years, did you really not expect there to be a song like this? If one song like this is the price we have pay for a major label to push the record for four guys who DESERVE some limelight....then so be it. If the album is more of this and less of Hammer Dance, then go nuts. Until then don't go over the cliff based on one (expected) track.

Blame the nation full of idiots that would rather listen to this than a song like Microphone or Sound Off.
 6 years ago '10        #106
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
lol @ the slaughterhouse stans trying to justify this crap

yall the same dudes that sh*t on wiz, lupe and b.o.b for making radio sh*t now yall tryna say sh*t like "I could hear this being the anthem for the nba"
 6 years ago '05        #107
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 2076 2076
yea the new eminem is all over the handeling of this group
 6 years ago '07        #108
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
im bumping this sh*t right now like
 04-25-2012, 04:40 PM         #109
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. . . Love SH but this new sound just isn't it.
 04-25-2012, 04:41 PM         #110
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hell is this garbage? Worst SH song to date, dudes about to do Yelawolf shady #s.

Sellouts.
 6 years ago '04        #111
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 304 304
This is Slaughterhouse? What is this BS?

This is the greatest case of false advertising I’ve seen since I sued the movie “The Never Ending Story.”
 6 years ago '09        #112
fiddycuz 
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
this is dope, album is gonna be crazy
 6 years ago '04        #113
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ondatpurple said:
lol @ the slaughterhouse stans trying to justify this crap

yall the same dudes that sh*t on wiz, lupe and b.o.b for making radio sh*t now yall tryna say sh*t like "I could hear this being the anthem for the nba"
I vouched for Lupe doing Lasers and still do till this day, I sh*t on Wiz because Rolling papers was wack and a step back from KAOJ and even DOND, adventures of bobby ray wasn't wack just wasnt what I expected......

Welcome to our house wont be wack

This is cool with me I fu*ks with it just like I fu*ks with Hammer Dance radio intentions or not I dont care about that as long as the song is good I fu*ks with it....

BTW didn't you say you wouldnt come in a SH thread cause you don't check for them right after you was clowning a n*gga for "hating" on Future? lol
 6 years ago '04        #114
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
the song is really just a more commercial and shortened version of this version

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #115
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 JBeezy said:
Jimmy Iovine cares.

Don't blame SH. Blame the public for demanding watered down music. After all of Em's singles over the years, did you really not expect there to be a song like this? If one song like this is the price we have pay for a major label to push the record for four guys who DESERVE some limelight....then so be it. If the album is more of this and less of Hammer Dance, then go nuts. Until then don't go over the cliff based on one (expected) track.

Blame the nation full of idiots that would rather listen to this than a song like Microphone or Sound Off.
exactly they gave n*ggas straight up bars on the first album and what did it sell? how many of yall bought it? (I did) yall claim yall dont care about sales and its just about the music yet there are legions of underground rappers giving yall exactly what yall want and they cant break 10,000 units to save their lives yet yall all download their sh*t and praise how dope it is fu*k YO PRAISE n*gga buy that sh*t thats what real fans do....

if you wanna show SH you appreciate the hard sh*t go out and buy their first album and get on Itunes and cop hammer dance I dont have to do it because I support their music and I am buying WTOH. If you never bought a piece of slaughterhouse music STFU your opinion means nothing really
 6 years ago '10        #116
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Ra-da-god said:
I vouched for Lupe doing Lasers and still do till this day, I sh*t on Wiz because Rolling papers was wack and a step back from KAOJ and even DOND, adventures of bobby ray wasn't wack just wasnt what I expected......

Welcome to our house wont be wack

This is cool with me I fu*ks with it just like I fu*ks with Hammer Dance radio intentions or not I dont care about that as long as the song is good I fu*ks with it....

BTW didn't you say you wouldnt come in a SH thread cause you don't check for them right after you was clowning a n*gga for "hating" on Future? lol
yoooo you my n*gga for catching that

look man, I usually make it a habit to not go in threads where I dont like the artist/group

but since I seen it said featuring cee-lo I had to at least see what it was about
 6 years ago '09        #117
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 servesurite said:
after the dope banger hammerdance was?

what in the fu*k is this pop sounding wack pile of sh*t?
co-sign...that beat is that generic sh*t

Hammer Dance was dope this is
 6 years ago '11        #118
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1229 1229
 Lazy Mikey said:
The hell is this garbage? Worst SH song to date, dudes about to do Yelawolf shady #s.

Sellouts.
This doesn't make any sense.
So their gonna do 50,000 which by how you put it, is low numbers then you call them sellouts.

Think before you type.

Like i stated before, their signed to a major, of course their gonna go for 1 hit single so dont trip, now if the whole album sounds this way then you all have a reason to complain.
 6 years ago '09        #119
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 santos0303 said:
Everyone complaining about the "pop" style.. a song style like hammer dance will NOT get radio spins. This is probably the only song like this on the album.they're smart not selling out.
so did they sign with eminem so they can make pop music and get spins or did they sign with eminem because he would open up the outlet for them to make the same type of music they been making just on a larger stage

im sorry but if these 4 dope emcees joined forces just so they can make bubblegum music then whats the point of them being a group, thought they were trying to change the game sort of like when dmx hit the scene he didnt have to make pop music, he made that dark sh*t and it still got played :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #120
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 norcal925 said:
This doesn't make any sense.
So their gonna do 50,000 which by how you put it, is low numbers then you call them sellouts.

Think before you type.

Like i stated before, their signed to a major, of course their gonna go for 1 hit single so dont trip, now if the whole album sounds this way then you all have a reason to complain.
thats the thing, their gonna make pop music and still flop

might as well flop making the music your fans love

they're not gonna sell so just make classic music and you'll maintain your fanbase and gain new respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy