Slaughterhouse - "My Life" (feat. Cee-Lo) (2nd single from "Welcome to: Our House")

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
sounds like they are aiming for the charts with this one
 6 years ago '11        #62
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
wack wack wack wack wack wack
 04-25-2012, 01:38 PM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being someone whose listened to Royce, Budden, and Joell over 10 years now...this is everything I'd never wanna hear them do. Tracks disgusting and a disgrace
 6 years ago '11        #64
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Damn fans really want there favorite rapper to be broke understand what's it for and move along be mad if its what the album sound like
 6 years ago '11        #65
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
The funny part is if they sale 20k first week people will be laughing and it would be because they had no radio song

Eminem already gave them more money than he will get back
 04-25-2012, 01:56 PM         #66
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Glad someone agrees. Just because the music execs have gained profound control over the music doesn't mean we have to submit to it. It's like we as fans have become content with the fu*ked up sh*t that's going on. Too many hip-hop fans willing to justify some BS like this.

The song is alright....and yeah I get it's a "radio" friendly single but don't forget the past people. Do you guys remember what a Mobb Deep radio single sounded like? I'll give you a hint: It didn't sound much different than a normal Mobb track. Not every track has to be diluted in order to gain acceptance.
Exactly...Hell its so many other lanes they couldve went in...This sounds like the bullsh*t Atlantic is forcing artists to do

I knew not to expect much from an Interscope/Shady album in 2012....It just hurts because over the past 10 years these guys have been some of my fave artists...I been listening to Royce since 1997, been on Budden since 99/2000, and Joell since about 2002 maybe 2003.....If you've been listening to them for just as long, there is no way you can say with a straight face that this sh*t is 'cool'....No way

And the thing is they've all had pop songs/easy songs before...Just nothing this corny

Hell ima Cee-Lo fan as well from his old days...Hurts to see him on this soft/safe bullsh*t as well
 6 years ago '07        #67
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42

this is fu*king garbage
 6 years ago '06        #68
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
you mother fu*kers are crazy... This sh*t goes.... Slaughterhouse got one.... u fu*k boys just hating
 04-25-2012, 02:08 PM         #69
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatHustle said:
This is aiiiiight, was expecting a lot more from these dudes tho.
this sh*t is gunna get mad radio play and they need that
 6 years ago '11        #70
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Sounds like something that would be on a DJ Khaled album.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I guess it'll work, but I expect this from wiz or tyga or one of these new mufu*kas. This doesn't fit their style. Sounds like a TI back from jail song. They could have set a big precedent. They were already receiving acclaim for being lyrical in this day and age. Not every single has to be cheesed out. Hopefully this is the only song like this on the album.
 6 years ago '06        #72
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4006 4006
Pretty dope track, not gonna lie. What's to hate? A more mainstream song from them (hook/beat) but they STILL go in with the lyrics. That's a complete track for ya. Might cop the album.
 6 years ago '09        #73
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Zaosyn said:
So good
So uplifting
Makes me want to stop robbing people
And Pursue my dream as a professional wrestler
This is my mother fu*king life
 6 years ago '04        #74
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 FappingFapstar said:
Wow wtf kinda pop rap song is this not really feeling it
whats wrong with it? the lyrics are still nice just the energy is different they just gave us a hard a.ss song with hammer Dance

I'm starting to think the fans on both sides is part of the reason why the Art is suffering hip hop fans are some of the most entitled whiney "supporters" I've ever seen smh

EDIT: I read what DrumgangP posted and I get that aswell i been listening to all these cats for a very long time Royce since 98, Budden since 01, Joell since 04' crook since 99' it was different time and I miss that hip hop but lets be all the way real its not like that anymore, I want it that era to come back ut its not gonna so i want SH to win in this ERA I'm not saying this is the best song ever but I like it and I'll take it over faded,Starships Yolo,magic ,rack city and all this other BS being pushed off as hip hop right now atleast they are trying to really go in apposed to the extremely watered sh*t rappers are doing now....

they tried to go all out lyrical on the first album they gave the fans exactly what we wanted just bars and that equaled up to what 50 thousand? (still impressive IMO)

lets see what the album sound like before we decide its trash

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-25-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #75
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 Ra-da-god said:
whats wrong with it? the lyrics are still nice just the energy is different they just gave us a hard a.ss song with hammer Dance

I'm starting to think the fans on both sides is part of the reason why the Art is suffering hip hop fans are some of the most entitled whiney "supporters" I've ever seen smh
lyrics arent even that good tbh
 6 years ago '07        #76
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 3280 3280
This the first track I actually like from these dudes. Hope this sh*t blow so I can hear it in the club. Guess it was made for n*ggas like me........Got the nerds heated
 6 years ago '09        #77
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
it is decent...the beat threw me off but slaughterhouse still came through
 6 years ago '11        #78
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1468 1468
This track really doesn't fit these guys as a whole but I can see why they did it but I hope this album that drop is not filled with a bunch of tracks with pop beats and them rapping over them. Or they try to do what Nikki did and do a half pop & half rap album.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
 Kadillac87 said:
Sounds like something that would be on a DJ Khaled album.
this
 6 years ago '11        #80
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1274 1274
Its kinda dope.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago