Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 lefthookright said:
lmao at that white boy thinking its 1941 " hey you get your azzes out of the street playing that goodddamn basketball" ***drives off*** .....................later on that day he answered his door thinking it was the pizza man, n*ggas stomped his cracka azz out.....

aww man i bet he avoid watching the playoffs like a mfu*ka
homie gonna be like Chauncey of Menace II Society
[IMG] [/IMG]

BuckedCrazy said:
Im dying lmao

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-26-2012 at 01:40 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #162
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
fu*ked up. how are people acting like he deserved this for telling kids to get outta the street? you guys need some proper education
 04-26-2012, 02:11 AM         #163
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
fu*ked up. how are people acting like he deserved this for telling kids to get outta the street? you guys need some proper education
What does an education have to do with not giving a fuhk?
Yeah he didn't deserve that but muthafuhkas get jumped everyday! lol I mean, if this were to have happened to a brotha thats what would be the understanding right? Pull ya skirt down b.
 04-26-2012, 02:30 AM         #164
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when it comes down 2 it......everyone need to join together and k!ll one PERSON........Lucifer, Germaine, Odin, Nimrod.....the cause behind all this madness......and thats what is goinna be.......they just tryin to start stupid race wars and reset us as a species again I dont think u understand these snakes mentality.......cmon yall......wise up
 6 years ago '04        #165
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 1903 1903
All he told the kids was to "stop playing in the street", then 20 or so came to his house, beat his a.ss and said "that's for Trayvon", huh? I'm not buying this story for 2 seconds; dude was probably throwing some racial terms out, 'cause 'em to mob up and he probably got dealt with accordingly. Aside from that, 'Trayvon's' name probably wasn't even uttered - just something said to try to "prove" it was racially motivated by a bunch of 'angry black males'.

...you don't mob up and beat someone's a.ss for telling you to stop playing ball in the street, not saying his beating is justified, but it's never what you do/or what you say, it's HOW you deliver it.
 04-26-2012, 03:46 AM         #166
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on older white male?? Guy obviously was a pedophile.
 6 years ago '04        #167
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
every race convo on bx turns stupid
 6 years ago '10        #168
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 erickonasis said:
Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).
yea these dudes never stepped outside theyre computer apparently
 04-26-2012, 04:03 AM         #169
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
LifeUndScope goes to AVC? I go to AVC too.
What high school did you go too? And yes in fact I live rather close to AVC We probably have mutual friends on facebook, you know the AV is pretty small. WE should discuss how you are a house negro in person WE should schedule a meeting in the cafeteria at AVC
 PradalSerey said:
Show me where I even insinuated blacks are savage animals, gorillas?

And was it justifiable? I dont know, but am I going to a.ssume he's guilty of murder when I am given reason to suggest it may have been self defence? whos being hypothetical? Its "traystans" who are hypothetical, trying more time to prove how zimmerman was a racist and hypothetical situations that may have occured which would prove zimmerman an agressor rather then sticking to eye witness account?

Now fu*k The Martin Vs. Zimmerman sh*t and lets get back to this issue, how was this justified? If the motivation was because of the martin bullsh*t, two wrongs make a right? Alabama is known for racism from "MY" people? Wow, I didnt know there were alot of racist Canadians in Alabama. Whos the racist? your the one grouping all white people together.

And your tired of my "closet racist" bullsh*t? you want to send me away with an "L"? Well the L here stands for lick these nuts, because your the racist fu*k in this situation. Im tired of your "white devils cause all the suffering in the world" bullsh*t.

Seriously, you shouldnt just be banned from BX, you should be charged with defamation

I love it when other people call out lifeunderthescopes idiocy
First and foremost, how can I be a racist, when racism is a social construct created by Whites to upheld White supremacy? Moving on, Blacks were lynched (And Blacks are still being systematically k!lled in Cold blood today without being charged with murder) for being suspected of raping White women, or k!lling little White children. Majority of the team these African-Americans were innocent of their crimes, yet were dragged through the streets of the town via a pick up truck two-rights clearly made a wrong a few years ago, why doesn't it now that the tables have turned? YOU people as in Whites, I would expect you to know that.

Also no one has refuted anything I have said regarding race matters that I have spoken on.
 Birdman's Back said:
I love how you "assume" some ignorant racist a.ss sh*t yourself just so you can call someone else a racist...

"Parker and several of his neighbors said they have had problems with children the last couple of years playing basketball in the street, refusing to move for cars and occasionally yelling vulgarities at them. Parker said his brother-in-law on Saturday had just run off a group of children when a large number of adults and teenagers confronted Owens."

I'm just thinking hypothetically What is the big deal with that? you people are being hypothetical about the Trayvon Martin case.
 MONSTALOCC said:
I know right.

Jus makin sure lil homie. I dont have a problem with you personally but all that tough guy talk bout catching the homie slipping wasn't gonna go unchecked. Not tryna chump you off neither, jus sayin tho.
Thanks bruh
 04-26-2012, 04:05 AM         #170
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scream @ Me said:
All he told the kids was to "stop playing in the street", then 20 or so came to his house, beat his a.ss and said "that's for Trayvon", huh? I'm not buying this story for 2 seconds; dude was probably throwing some racial terms out, 'cause 'em to mob up and he probably got dealt with accordingly. Aside from that, 'Trayvon's' name probably wasn't even uttered - just something said to try to "prove" it was racially motivated by a bunch of 'angry black males'.

...you don't mob up and beat someone's a.ss for telling you to stop playing ball in the street, not saying his beating is justified, but it's never what you do/or what you say, it's HOW you deliver it.
 6 years ago '07        #171
mplaya22 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 25 25
the difference is that there wont be white ppl with signs everywhere and it wont be on every channel with us stomping around over sombody we never knew were not about to go beat a random person and go to prison for just anybody.

Hey how many ppl seen this outside of this aera I bet none.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-26-2012, 04:21 AM         #172
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mplaya22 said:
the difference is that there wont be white ppl with signs everywhere and it wont be on every channel with us stomping around over sombody we never knew were not about to go beat a random person and go to prison for just anybody.

Hey how many ppl seen this outside of this aera I bet none.

Won't take the police months to do something about this crie either. I'd venture to a.ssume that black people would rather have fair treatment from the police than have to keep marching don't you think?
 6 years ago '04        #173
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19602 19602
While 20 on 1 is fu*king 20 too many, dude had to have said some other sh*t.

You don't get your a.ss beat like that for just being a grouchy fu*k.

Either that, or the kids said some bullsh*t to get his a.ss beat cause they didn't appreciate him telling them to gtfo the street. Kids do that sh*t without really thinking about the consequences setting someone up for a beat down they don't deserve.

All this Trayvon sh*t needs to stop, this country is so ridiculous. Got every kind of fu*king race in this bi*ch yet people are still racist and touchy. Moving backwards not forward type progress we have in society. Damn shame.
 04-26-2012, 06:51 AM         #174
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
disgust
 6 years ago '08        #175
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,249 | Props total: 430 430
I don't know what's more disgusting; the topic or the posts.
 04-26-2012, 07:50 AM         #176
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).
Most people played sports in the street, the difference is most people grow up and realise "actually, that's pretty annoying, I can understand why my neighbours hated my playing in the streets, bouncing balls non stop"

obviously your small brain hasn't developed and you're unable to mature past your 12 year old mentality
 04-26-2012, 07:58 AM         #177
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Grown men are supposed to handle kids in a certain way, and dude violated it by getting loud with some random kids. He didnt ask, he "yelled". Real adults treat children with passion and kindness. You dont yell at random kids, yelling at kids never gets anything accomplished. He's a grown a.ss man, grown men are supposed to conduct themselves around children in a certain manner. Kids only listen to you when you approach them with mercy, kids never listen to random jerks like the guy who got whooped.
Grown men also don't beat up people for yelling at kids.

Pretty much 99% of people have been yelled at as kids, how many of us went and had the person jumped for some guy saying "get off the street"?

Like others have said, if these roles were reversed it would be a different story. None of the usuals in this thread would accept for one minute that a group of 10 guys was justified in beating up a grumpy old black man on the basis that he was annoyed by kids playing in the street

too many dishonest racists in this thread
 04-26-2012, 08:06 AM         #178
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It is his fault. Why? Because he tried to boss the kid around instead of approaching them with manners. It's not what you say to children, it's how you say it to them that counts. I can tell from my own experience that this is 10000% true. Back when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play sports in the alley. There was an old white couple whose house was on that alley. Mind you Im from the Southside of Chicago, this white couple were LITERALLY the last white people remaining in that neighborhood from the white flight era.

The old white woman was a rude grumpy woman that nobody liked, she was super mean to all the kids in the area. Sometimes when we played in the alley, lost balls in her yard, or even hung out near her house she'd come outside and harrass us. Whenever she gave orders to the kids, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER. But the old white guy was an extremely NICE and kind person. Whenever he came outside and asked me or any of the kids to do something we listened to him because he was always fair, gentle, and polite with us. He never screamed, never yelled, and never bossed us around. And kids respected and listened to him because he knew how to treat children with mercy, whereas the old white woman got ignored because she had no mercy for kids.

So yes, the dude in Alabama did contribute to himself getting beat by posing himself as a threat or enemy to the children instead of acting like an adult concerned for their safety.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Using that dumb logic you can justify anything.

Kids these days are too precious, because of people like you who inflate their own self of importance. When i was young we had miserable people coming out and putting knifes through our ball, chasing us with sticks, even shooting us with air rifles - it was all part of growing up being a young, noisy, arrogant group of kids.

Today that doesn't happen because PC f*gs like yourself run around telling these kids that adults are to be ignored, and if they "offend" you or don't show you "respect" you can treat them like sh*t, even beat them up

If the story went down as it's being reported it's inexcusable
 6 years ago '04        #179
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
Anyone ever take into consideration that he may have just been looking out for these kid's well
being?

Whether yes or no, the fact that 20 adults show up and almost k!ll this guy is a sad statment for the people of that area and for those condoning these actions as an acceptable response.
 6 years ago '08        #180
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 MONSTALOCC said:
Check your own post history hoe. I a.ssure you that your posts are mainly in threads like these. It's quite easy to see where you stand and it's not in the middle.
Exactly the response I expected from an idiot like yourself. Want to throw out false accusations then run away like a little bi*ch when I ask for proof. You a.ssure me that I mainly post in threads like this then it should take all of 1 minute to find these pro white posts you claim I make.

You know what I can a.ssure you? That the majority of my posts aren't even in this section or in race threads.

You quoted my post that no one in their right mind would disagree with, why? Oh yeah because you know I'm white and want to disagree with me just because of that...and I'm the racist one....riiiiiggggghhhht

And the fact that you instantly turn to personal insults proves what kind of person you are, you aren't intelligent enough to have a real discussion

Last edited by M; 04-26-2012 at 08:29 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago