Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #141
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I be seeing people in the news actually doin' that sh*t though! That be fuhkin' me up! I can't even front though this kid called me a n1gger on the xbox one time that sh*t had me heated! Lol & then I thought about it & was like "how does he even know I'm black?" my gamer pic was a Mets logo. o.O
trus me i kno the feeling, i was on ps3 network and it was all white dudes calling me b*aner and sh*t, and i was really pissed but i just logged out and went in another game, but whats funny is imagin people can find out were u live if u keep talkin sh*t and they went to your pad to comfront u, sh*t i bet half this sh*t talking would stop..

[video - click to view]

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-25-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #142
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2553 2553
lmao at that white boy thinking its 1941 " hey you get your azzes out of the street playing that goodddamn basketball" ***drives off*** .....................later on that day he answered his door thinking it was the pizza man, n*ggas stomped his cracka azz out.....

aww man i bet he avoid watching the playoffs like a mfu*ka
 04-25-2012, 09:28 PM         #143
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You've stated your immaturity numerous times. No need to continue.

Go back to being a failure.
We're have I stated my immaturity? And how am I being a failure, what the fu*k
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Antelope Valley college has a film program, i think ill go drive out there and sign up in hopes of catching u slipping...

[pic - click to view]

ItAlY2BkLyN said:
haha that fool stays loosing on this site.
How many times have I sent your grown punk a.ss bowing out of a thread with your L?
 04-25-2012, 09:34 PM         #144
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
lmao at that white boy thinking its 1941 " hey you get your azzes out of the street playing that goodddamn basketball" ***drives off*** .....................later on that day he answered his door thinking it was the pizza man, n*ggas stomped his cracka azz out.....

[pic - click to view]

PradalSerey said:
Lifeundthescope. Should have expected to see you here being a hypocrite. I hope nobody actually takes you serious anymore. Film huh? I guess that suits your fantasy a.ss mindset.

To the rest of you saying that these kids should be allowed to play in the street and he should have minded his own business.

(b) Pedestrians shall be subject to traffic and pedestrian control signals as provided in Sections 32-5A-32 and 32-5A-33.

(a) Where a sidewalk is provided and its use is practicable, it shall be unlawful for any pedestrian to walk along and upon an adjacent roadway.

(b) Where a sidewalk is not available, any pedestrian walking along and upon a highway shall walk only on a shoulder, as far as practicable from the edge of the roadway.

It is NOT legal to impede the flow of traffic. Have you ever gotten a ticket for J-walking? whats different in this case? these kids should play in the parking lot or some sh*t.

Regardless of that sh*t, since when is it justified for ANY HUMAN to jump somebody 20 on 1? If you have a problem with someone scolding your child, Talk to him first and if it comes to it, throw fists 1 on 1. dont be a bi*ch about it.

We let our kids do stupid sh*t all the time and then we defend them from Teachers, strangers, etc.

Remember when kids used to have respect for their elders?
Oh yeah I forgot Blacks were savage barbaric animals, gorillas

Yeah it was justifiable to shot Trayvon Martin but wait, lets be hypothetical about this like Zimstans such as yourself. We don't have all the facts, I'm a.ssuming that this White guy (considering this took place in Alabama, which is known for its racism from you people) probably called these Black teens n%&^& and negro's and etc. I'm just thinking hypothetically

Also how am I being a hypocrite? I been waiting for the chance to send you off with a L, I'm tired of you dumbass closet racist bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #145
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Negro Please

I know right.
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i kno jus im jus fu*king around, i leave this sh*t on the net, i wouldnt jeperdize my freedom for a chump plus i dont know were any one lives on here and i dont care.
Jus makin sure lil homie. I dont have a problem with you personally but all that tough guy talk bout catching the homie slipping wasn't gonna go unchecked. Not tryna chump you off neither, jus sayin tho.
 6 years ago '06        #146
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
Ghetto lil pussies. You mob an old dude and call it justice. Smfh.... idc what happened this isn't justice. This kids should all be jumped personally and have to deal with the pain he is. Anyone could of done this. Guys on hear laughing, like sh*t sounds like a movie....... this sounds like why this country is so f up.
 6 years ago '06        #147
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah it was justifiable to shot Trayvon Martin but wait, lets be hypothetical about this like Zimstans such as yourself. We don't have all the facts, I'm a.ssuming that this White guy (considering this took place in Alabama, which is known for its racism from you people) probably called these Black teens n%&^& and negro's and etc. I'm just thinking hypothetically

Also how am I being a hypocrite? I been waiting for the chance to send you off with a L, I'm tired of you dumbass closet racist bullsh*t.
I love how you "assume" some ignorant racist a.ss sh*t yourself just so you can call someone else a racist...

"Parker and several of his neighbors said they have had problems with children the last couple of years playing basketball in the street, refusing to move for cars and occasionally yelling vulgarities at them. Parker said his brother-in-law on Saturday had just run off a group of children when a large number of adults and teenagers confronted Owens."

04-25-2012, 10:29 PM         #148
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden is inhabited by idiots
 04-25-2012, 10:38 PM         #149
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevante said:
Boxden is inhabited by idiots
Yet "Boxden is inhabited by idiots" is all you can contribute to this topic?

Congrats, you spelled inhabited right.
 6 years ago '11        #150
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8500 8500
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead

[pic - click to view]

Post Of The Week
 6 years ago '09        #151
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13208 13208
 6 years ago '11        #152
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 lefthookright said:

Im dying lmao
 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

I'm done with you Dos... you are a pathetic loser. No if, and or buts about it.
Yeah...let you tell it.....fu*k a.ss n*gga.....
 6 years ago '04        #154
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead
Yep. I got better things to do during my limited non work hours than to yell at kids playing in the street or walking down the sidewalk.
 04-25-2012, 11:45 PM         #155
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

Show me where I even insinuated blacks are savage animals, gorillas?

And was it justifiable? I dont know, but am I going to a.ssume he's guilty of murder when I am given reason to suggest it may have been self defence? whos being hypothetical? Its "traystans" who are hypothetical, trying more time to prove how zimmerman was a racist and hypothetical situations that may have occured which would prove zimmerman an agressor rather then sticking to eye witness account?

Now fu*k The Martin Vs. Zimmerman sh*t and lets get back to this issue, how was this justified? If the motivation was because of the martin bullsh*t, two wrongs make a right? Alabama is known for racism from "MY" people? Wow, I didnt know there were alot of racist Canadians in Alabama. Whos the racist? your the one grouping all white people together.

And your tired of my "closet racist" bullsh*t? you want to send me away with an "L"? Well the L here stands for lick these nuts, because your the racist fu*k in this situation. Im tired of your "white devils cause all the suffering in the world" bullsh*t.

Seriously, you shouldnt just be banned from BX, you should be charged with defamation

Birdman's Back said:
I love how you "assume" some ignorant racist a.ss sh*t yourself just so you can call someone else a racist...

"Parker and several of his neighbors said they have had problems with children the last couple of years playing basketball in the street, refusing to move for cars and occasionally yelling vulgarities at them. Parker said his brother-in-law on Saturday had just run off a group of children when a large number of adults and teenagers confronted Owens."

I love it when other people call out lifeunderthescopes idiocy
 6 years ago '05        #156
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 hockeythug said:
Yep. I got better things to do during my limited non work hours than to yell at kids playing in the street or walking down the sidewalk.

[video - click to view]

yeah and when those children playing in the street put a basket ball through your car or house window and they run off and you have to spend more non work hours at work to pay it off
or they get hit by a car and die or are in hospital you will probably think it was a good idea to tell them to play in a park or parking lot.
 6 years ago '04        #157
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 zogby said:
yeah and when those children playing in the street put a basket ball through your car or house window and they run off and you have to spend more non work hours at work to pay it off
There is a thing called insurance. In the event that would happen(very slim probability), I would go get a new window for my automobile or house for free or hardly nothing. Works out pretty good. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

zogby said:
or they get hit by a car and die or are in hospital you will probably think it was a good idea to tell them to play in a park or parking lot.
Again, not my problem.
 6 years ago '08        #158
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
There is a thing called insurance. In the event that would happen(very slim probability), I would go get a new window for my automobile or house for free or hardly nothing. Works out pretty good.
since when did insurance pay for damages right away, sh*ts a fu*kin process, and its not free cuz u pay for the insurance, you were better off keeping your mouth shut dumb a.ss...
 6 years ago '04        #159
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
Its called $0 deducible glass coverage. After you file your claim over the phone(USAA doesn't even send a claim adjuster out for glass), you go to a insurance provider recommended repair shop and they just send the bill to the insurance company.

Last edited by hockeythug; 04-26-2012 at 12:28 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #160
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Terrible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy