Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2012, 07:23 PM         #121
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Call the media out, and maybe we'll get more info on this story. IT doesn't add up to me. I'm not buying this sh*t. I'm not buying any of these spin off events that are claimed to be revenge for what Zimmerman did. It's baiting...
 6 years ago '08        #122
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8982 8982
 Freemind said:

Really...

Telling a group of kids to quit playin in the street = beat to within a inch of your life

why is he telling people to stop playing on the street?
 6 years ago '06        #123
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
those of you trying to find reasons to defend this or justify are flat out pieces of sh*t. the shoes on the other foot all of a sudden, but now its okay right? Zimmerman's racist a.ss k!lls a black kid and yall wanna say all whites is racist and it makes it okay for a group of a random ppl to beat a guy damn near to death because he told kids to get out of the street and yall wanna defend that sh*t? they wasnt racist tho right? boxen logic.
 6 years ago '09        #124
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Race War in 3..2..1...
 6 years ago '11        #125
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
 Billdotel said:
If that's what you took from the story then you clearly have a learning disability.
Explain

If Zimmerman minds his business trayvon would still be alive, am I right??

Kids play in the street all the time.......hell most home basketball goals are set up on the curb so the street is the court. If this guy minds his business.....no one on bx is reading this story.

Where I stay kids play in the street all the time. Does it bother me??? No, cause I remember I used to be that kid playing in the street and the other adults MINDED THEIR OWN BUSINESS and let kids be kids

EDIT: and in no shape form or fashion am I condoning this sh*t

Last edited by Ant O; 04-25-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #126
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,635 | Props total: 17873 17873
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
Even in 2012 ... I still wouldnt OPEN MY MOUTH in SUPPORT of any other RACE than MINE aka CAUCASIAN in most parts of the SOUTH ... *PROPS* to DUDE for being a GOOD PERSON & wanting JUSTICE for TREYVON but hes a DUMB a.ss doing that sh*t in the SOUTH (lol)
did you even read?
 6 years ago '05        #127
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Ant O said:
Explain

If Zimmerman minds his business trayvon would still be alive, am I right??

Kids play in the street all the time.......hell most home basketball goals are set up on the curb so the street is the court. If this guy minds his business.....no one on bx is reading this story.

Where I stay kids play in the street all the time. Does it bother me??? No, cause I remember I used to be that kid playing in the street and the other adults MINDED THEIR OWN BUSINESS and let kids be kids

EDIT: and in no shape form or fashion am I condoning this sh*t
Maybe the guy didn't want kids outside his house because he's had trouble in the past with people breaking into his house. It IS his business if those kids don't live on that street. I had kids outside my house all the time playing on my basketball hoop and I didn't care, but I never had anyone break into my house. My roommate had his truck broke into one time and after that, I was more leary about what people I let hang outside my house. The fact that your main point taken from his story is 'mind your business' when 20 people jump him is beyond ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #128
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
I came in expecting to see Zimmerman.. but instead...

6 years ago '07        #129
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Dude woulda been fine just calling the cops. All it had to take was one kid telling their parents that he called him a n*gga...and it was on. another note: black parents aint sittin back no more..

Last edited by djdeez1211; 04-25-2012 at 08:40 PM..
 04-25-2012, 08:11 PM         #130
Ahura 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless this man had beaten, k!lled, or molested any of the kids, this types of attack is pathetic.

True he could of just stfu like some of you've mentioned, but growing up I and I'm sure many of you have also heard some adult telling us to don't play in the street. Whether that is a d!ck move or adult being cautious, it does not justify mob attacks. To top it off, one of the attackers said this is justice for Trayvon. This is nothing but criminal mob behavior.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
a...

ANOTHER LOSS FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS.
 04-25-2012, 08:27 PM         #132
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas believe everything you read, huh? "Now that's justice for Trayvon"? Righttttt.

Top FIFTEEN white Crimes Blamed on Blacks (& non-whites)

The current international attention to the case of the missing American white girl in the resort island of Aruba (to the exclusion of the 37,000 other yearly missing persons) provides a classic study in racist scapegoating. The incident merited top story status only when the perpetrators were believed to be two ferocious Black bucks whose handcuffed images were worth a week of news fodder. When it became clear that the murderer was likely a preppie teen-aged white boy from a prominent Dutch family, the American media dropped the story from their headlines just as quickly and quietly as the Black suspects were released.

One of the most successful and central tenets of white supremacy is its insistence on the natural depravity of all non-whites. As long as the history of the caucasian has been recorded (and invented), whites have sought to justify their racism by pinning their debased acts upon the innocent Black man. Even the Bible has been disgraced by an absurd but profoundly influential concoction in the form of the so-called "Curse of Ham." Ancient rabbis reinterpreted the story of Noah in order to claim the natural inferiority of the entire Black race. Slavery, Jim Crow, and all their peculiar forms of violent oppression descended from this hateful Jewish heritage. Later, celebrated acts like the Boston Tea Party found cowardly whites disguising themselves as Indians to vandalize a British ship and its cargo of tea--all to make the British authorities believe that Indians had done the crime. This was a strikingly common, destructive, and successful anti-Indian practice of the time. Black "crimes" -- often against the presumed chastity and innocence of white womanhood -- were the stated grounds for thousands of lynchings, where the actual criminals were white people. And as with the on-going Aruba case, this white racial scapegoating persists today, unabated by standards of common human decency.

There are many, many more, but these fifteen cases are representative of the thousands more:

1) "Scottsboro Boys" -- In 1931, two young white women alleged that they had been a.ssaulted and r*ped by nine "Negro boys." After swift "legal" (pre-lynching) procedures, eight of the Blacks were sentenced to death. Eventually, the women recanted their story, though it did not result in freedom for the young Black men.

2) Oklahoma City bombing -- The terrorist bombing was first blamed on "the Nation of Islam." Both NBC's anchor Tom Brokaw and ABC's Peter Jennings broadcast this false story to the world, endangering the lives of Blacks and Muslims all over the nation. The actual terrorists were white men from middle America with U.S. military backgrounds.

3) John F. Kennedy a.ssassination -- The first reports from Dallas on October 22, 1963, included the ludicrous report that "Black Muslims" were seen "running from the scene." The government concluded that a white man murdered the president. None of the hundreds of conspiracy theories implicates a Black man.

4) Riot of 1908 -- In Springfield, Illinois, a white woman, falsely accused "a black fiend" of raping her. Local whites formed a mob, k!lled two Blacks chosen randomly, then burned and pillaged the local Black community. Blacks fled to avoid a mass lynching. The woman later admitted that she lied about the r*pe to cover up an extramarital affair. Often, whites, seeking to take Indian- or Black-owned land (or to destroy their businesses) would simply claim that one of their precious white v*ginas had been invaded by a Black male, justifying by "retribution" the snatching of ANY Black lives and/or property. This, despite the overwhelming proof that the entire Black race had been lightened in skin color by the mass serial r*pe of African women by white American savages.

5) 9/11 and the U.S.-led War Against Islam -- Amazingly, 19 "Arab Muslims" have been charged with a crime for which there are many, many more questions than answers. Among the most important: Why was the hole in the Pentagon only 16-feet wide despite the fact that a 757 has a wingspan of 125 feet? And why was there absolutely no airplane wreckage at the Pentagon--none at all? What actually crashed into the Pentagon, if not a plane, and who launched it? Many similar questions have been raised about the New York "attack." This is a white man's crime. (Please do not believe me. Calmly read the questions raised by Gerard Holmgren, who wrote the single best overall summary of what really happened on 9/11 entitled "Manufactured Terrorism: The Truth About Sept. 11." Read it here: )

6) Civil War -- Whites have blamed Blacks for the Civil War by repeating the self-serving fallacy that they fought to "free the slaves," suggesting that we "ought to be grateful" that millions of whites "died for you." This is pure fairy tale foolishness. All whites benefited from slavery and NO WHITES cared to see Blacks as equal members of American society--not even ol' Lincoln himself. The primary profiteers of slavery were the Northern merchants and their bankers--not the Southern plantation owners, who, in the scope of things, were minor functionaries. All of the rich plantation produce--cotton, sugar, tobacco, etc.--was funneled through northern ports, where huge profits were skimmed before export to world markets. White Southerners resented their economic subservience and started the war in 1861 to cut the North out of the equation. Northerners fought back to save this lucrative money flow--NOT TO END SLAVERY! Legal slavery became the target only when it was deemed necessary to undermine the Southern strength--not to give Blacks any part of the benefits of American citizenship. Upon victory, northerners immediately plunged Blacks into debt peonage and Jim Crow discrimination for the next hundred years to maintain Blacks as de facto slave laborers. Blacks fell even deeper into poverty and ignorance.

7) Central Park Jogger -- A New York "trial" in 1989, in which five Black and Latino teens were convicted of a.ssaulting and raping a white woman, introducing the term "wilding" into the racist caucasian lexicon. A non-Black serial rapist admitted his guilt in the crime, which was confirmed by DNA testing. He also claimed that he never met the five victims of white "justice."

8) Charles Stuart -- On the night of October 23, 1989, Charles Stuart shot his seven months pregnant wife in the head, and then shot himself in the abdomen. Stuart told the police that the murderer was a Black man, sparking a police round-up of hundreds of Black men for questioning. The Black community was outraged. Charles Stuart picked a Black man out of a lineup, who was subsequently arrested for the crime. Stuart's story unraveled and he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge.

9) George Washington University Hoax -- In 1990, a female student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., falsely stated that a white woman had been r*ped at knife point by two Black men with "particularly bad body odor." The story exploded across campus and was a call to action for school officials, campus activists, and the school's r*pe crisis center. The day following the school newspaper's publication of her account, the press was informed that the story was a fabrication. Miriam Kashani, the student who was the newspaper's main source for the "rape" story, held a press conference and stated that she "had hoped the story, as reported, would highlight the problems of safety for women..."

10) Jesse Anderson Hoax -- In April 1992, Jesse Anderson, a white man, told the police that while leaving a suburban Milwaukee restaurant he and his wife were attacked by two Black men. According to Anderson, the men stabbed him and his wife. His wife was stabbed multiple times in the face, head, and upper body. She died following the attack. After a five-day search for the fictional Black criminals, Anderson was arrested and charged with his wife's murder. Two factors led the police to focus their investigation on Anderson: lab results from blood samples, and information that Anderson had called his wife's insurance company one month prior to her murder to determine whether her $250,000 policy was in effect. Anderson was subsequently convicted of first-degree intentional homicide.

11) Susan Smith Hoax -- In 1994, a South Carolina white woman named Susan Smith claimed a "Black male in his late 20s to early 30s, wearing a plaid shirt, jeans, and a toboggan-type hat" had commandeered her car and kidnapped her two children. A composite of her description was published in newspapers worldwide. Smith appeared on television and tearfully pled for her children's lives, telling them "your Momma loves you.Be strong." The pastor of Smith's church said in reference to the Black suspect, "There are some people that would like to see this man's brains bashed in." Nine days later Smith confessed to k!lling her own children, 14-month-old Alex and 3-year-old Michael.

12) Robert Harris Hoax -- In January 1996, Robert Harris claimed that he and his fiancée, Teresa McLeod, had been shot and robbed on a quiet Baltimore, Maryland, street. Harris said the a.ssailant was an armed Black man wearing a camouflage jacket and black and white pants. Harris was shot once and McLeod was shot several times. McLeod died at the scene. Within two days of the murder, Harris confessed to his involvement: He had hired a hit man to rob and k!ll his fiancée. The alleged motive was Harris' mistaken belief that he was the beneficiary of McLeod's $250,000 life insurance policy.

13) Kobe Bryant Hoax -- In 2003, a Jewish white woman named Katelyn Faber accused Kobe Bryant, a Black basketball superstar, of "rape" in a Denver hotel. The 19-year-old gold-digger told police that Bryant s3xually a.ssaulted her, her claim apparently enough to warrant charges of "felony s3xual a.ssault." Kobe's accuser, it turns out, had s3x with at least one white male prior to her encounter with Bryant and had the semen of other men on her undergarments. Other stories of s3xual deviance surfaced about the woman, who then refuses to testify. Prosecution drops the criminal case.

14) "Runaway Bride" -- Jennifer Wilbanks tried to cover up the reason for running away from her April 2005 wedding by concocting a story that a Latino man and a white woman kidnapped her. When asked in a June 2005 interview how she came up with her fabricated story, Wilbanks replied: "Maybe I watched too many cops and robbers movies." Book publisher HarperCollins will pay her a reported $250,000 for her story.

15) Joseph Jett, Wall Street's most successful Black trader, was accused in 1994 by his firm, Kidder Peabody, of stealing millions and bankrupting the company. Jett, a graduate of MIT and Harvard Business School, endured attempts by Kidder and parent company General Electric to pin the blame on him. After an investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission, he was sanctioned for record-keeping violations and fined $200,000 and ordered to pay back about $8 million in profits despite the fact that the very trades he was doing are routine business on Wall Street now.

There is also an after-the-fact inversion of the "scapegoat-the-*******" motif common in white American (white) culture. This places an often-willing negro in close proximity to a monumental white crime, intending to give the impression that Blacks generally share in the blame. When thousands of overwhelmingly white Catholic priests were found to be molesting tens of thousands of children entrusted to their care, the "church" produced one of the rarest of all sights--a Black priest--to be the "voice of the church." Wilton D. Gregory was selected to be the first Black president of the U.S. bishops just in time to a.ssure that the flood of reports of priest s3xual child molestation was accompanied by the face, voice or quote of a Black man, effectively tying a Black face to the whitest of all churches and the most despicable of all crimes. Ten times "not guilty" Michael Jackson is yet the face of pedophilia--despite the existence of a cult headquartered in Rome apparently set up to perpetuate this perversion.

Similarly, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice have been the negro faces on the most aggressively violent and racist foreign policies in the history of the white race. Asian Lance Ito, the OJ trial judge, is the face of incompetent jurists; Johnny Cochrane is the epitome of slickster lawyers; Kobe is the personification of Black male deviance; rapper MC Hammer is the paragon of idiotic financial mismanagement, and on and on. Whites in conversation will string these names together, despite the fact that white descendants of Europeans have long ago shattered all records and limits in these categories.

Whites will not be changing this behavior anytime soon. It is up to Blacks to ensure that any allegation of Black misbehavior is immediately rejected and rebuffed pending an investigation by a trusted Black institution which can issue their findings to a truth- and justice-starved Black public.
Quit bein fu*kin sheep.
 6 years ago '11        #133
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,834 | Props total: 5176 5176
 I'm The Dan said:
Maybe the guy didn't want kids outside his house because he's had trouble in the past with people breaking into his house. It IS his business if those kids don't live on that street. I had kids outside my house all the time playing on my basketball hoop and I didn't care, but I never had anyone break into my house. My roommate had his truck broke into one time and after that, I was more leary about what people I let hang outside my house. The fact that your main point taken from his story is 'mind your business' when 20 people jump him is beyond ridiculous.
So he owns the street now........kids from the street he lives on can't have friends over from another street.......was it his goal in his yard......no it wasn't...if he wanted them away from his yard he could've said that....sooooooooooo

And like you my gma had a goal outside her house for the kids to play.......guess where the goal was...right beside the street (which naturally means they played in the street) and none of her neighbors said a word

And 20 adults don't just all of a sudden go into mob mentality like this.......he clearly said something that's not being told
 6 years ago '10        #134
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Antelope Valley college has a film program, i think ill go drive out there and sign up in hopes of catching u slipping...
Leave that egangsta sh*t on the net homie. U roll up on lil homie he got every right to put that heat in ya a.ss. :dancingcool:

One Shot said:
no, nothing he did was deserving of the beating he sustained.
If he said ******/n*gga he damn sure did.

M said:
Only a racist idiot like yourself would have an issue with what I said. I'm not getting into other subjects, I commented on this article. So you're ok with 20 people beating 1 man? You have a problem with me being against the mob mentality? Nowhere in my post did I mention race so I don't get how my post was pro white. Keep reaching bi*ch
You're clearly lacking comprehension skills.
Racist idiot?
I'm black! Btw find those racist posts 4 me. Your goat faced a.ss avatar is nowhere in the threads when negroes are victimized but when whites are the "victim" like clockwork you appear. I don't have no issues with your stance towards mob mentality, I have have posted many times that violence towards innocent white ppl to attain vengeance for Trayvon is futile. Whether you're racist or not, if you're not denouncing the evil YOUR race is commiting to this day and crying when something bad happens to whites, you're part of the problem as well. FACT!

M said:
Oh and since I'm always with the pro white posts you'll have no problem finding some and posting them.....yeah I won't wait

Check your own post history hoe. I a.ssure you that your posts are mainly in threads like these. It's quite easy to see where you stand and it's not in the middle.
 04-25-2012, 09:05 PM         #135
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead
LMAO! I didn't grow up around no white folk like that but I couldn't imagine no muthafuhka (black white spanish) sayin no sh*t like that to me & my homeboys when we were young. "Stop playin in the street!" ?? The fuhk?! n*ggas woulda terrorized that dude for the rest of the day! Lol
He didnt deserve that tho. That sh*t aint right. Whoopin' on him to the point of being hospitalized? C'mon son. Sh*t aint even worth it.
 6 years ago '08        #136
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
Originally Posted by MONSTALOCC
Leave that egangsta sh*t on the net homie. U roll up on lil homie he got every right to put that heat in ya a.ss.
If sum one disrespects me continuously on the net and i found out were there at u bet your a.ss ill go out of my way to comfront them, and u acting like me and my boys dont have heat:laughing9:, also i never said anything bout dumping on sum one homie, a.ss kicking well thats another story...
 04-25-2012, 09:13 PM         #137
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
If sum one disrespects me continuously on the net and i found out were there at u bet your a.ss ill go out of my way to comfront them, and u acting like me and my boys dont have heat:laughing9:, also i never said anything bout dumping on sum one homie, a.ss kicking well thats another story...
Negro Please
 6 years ago '08        #138
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Negro Please
i kno jus im jus fu*king around, i leave this sh*t on the net, i wouldnt jeperdize my freedom for a chump plus i dont know were any one lives on here and i dont care.

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-25-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 04-25-2012, 09:22 PM         #139
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
i kno jus im jus fu*king around, i leave this sh*t on the net, i wouldnt jeperdize my freedom for a chump
I be seeing people in the news actually doin' that sh*t though! That be fuhkin' me up! I can't even front though this kid called me a n1gger on the xbox one time that sh*t had me heated! Lol & then I thought about it & was like "how does he even know I'm black?" my gamer pic was a Mets logo. o.O
 04-25-2012, 09:26 PM         #140
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead
 erickonasis said:
Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).
 Dos-effect said:
Touchy, Touchy........its bullsh*t.........we all know it.....the story is missing 2 main factors......the actual victims account of what happen........and the story of what happened from anyone in alleged mob....This story is only hear say and the cops should not be talking to anyone about a crime that they dont have facts.

Its not right regardless but dont get pulled into the bullsh*t.......this story reeks of it
 erickonasis said:
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself
 erickonasis said:
The fu*k does that mean....last time i checked unless they were some kind of curfew law (which if the were playing basketball it probably wasnt late) he has absolutely no right to tell kids they cant play in the street...

Seriously the fu*k does he think he is?

Like i said i wouldnt have reacted the same way when i was younger but playing in the street was an everyday thing for me growing up.

I guarantee you one thing ...he wont EVER do that sh*t again...Lesson Learned mission accomplished
 lifeundthescope said:
Lets think hypothetically about this, and lets look at the facts. There isn't enough evidence to prove that he was senselessly attacked, nor do we have the victims or supposed attackers accounts. I mean Zimstans are thinking hypothetically about that case, and not valuing the life of another Black in AmeriKKKA, so why should we do the same?
 Hollywooo22 said:
I see it like this...

Kids play in the street all the time. He had no fu*king reason to tell them to get out of the street unless a car was coming or some sh*t (which i a.ssume wasn't).

but then again it is wrong for them 20+ muhfu*kas who beat him the fu*k up..

if u ask me it's more to the story...

This guy must've been one of those grumpy old men that everyone on the street hated.. and people was just waiting for this n*gga to do or say something to give them a reason to beat him the fu*k up..

there u go
 lifeundthescope said:
ANother human being? for all we know he was calling these kids all kinds of n#$%$ behind closed doors, we don't have all the facts.
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?
Lifeundthescope. Should have expected to see you here being a hypocrite. I hope nobody actually takes you serious anymore. Film huh? I guess that suits your fantasy a.ss mindset.

To the rest of you saying that these kids should be allowed to play in the street and he should have minded his own business.

(b) Pedestrians shall be subject to traffic and pedestrian control signals as provided in Sections 32-5A-32 and 32-5A-33.

(a) Where a sidewalk is provided and its use is practicable, it shall be unlawful for any pedestrian to walk along and upon an adjacent roadway.

(b) Where a sidewalk is not available, any pedestrian walking along and upon a highway shall walk only on a shoulder, as far as practicable from the edge of the roadway.

It is NOT legal to impede the flow of traffic. Have you ever gotten a ticket for J-walking? whats different in this case? these kids should play in the parking lot or some sh*t.

Regardless of that sh*t, since when is it justified for ANY HUMAN to jump somebody 20 on 1? If you have a problem with someone scolding your child, Talk to him first and if it comes to it, throw fists 1 on 1. dont be a bi*ch about it.

We let our kids do stupid sh*t all the time and then we defend them from Teachers, strangers, etc.

Remember when kids used to have respect for their elders?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy