Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 notoriousthugzz said:

[pic - click to view]

A crazed mob in Alabama allegedly beat a man into a bloody pulp, and, according to eyewitnesses, then left him with the words, “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Matthew Owens is in critical condition he was attacked at his home in Mobile by a group wielding chairs, pipes, paint cans and brass knuckles, according to WKRG.

Cops told the station that after Owens yelled at a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of the street, a group of about 20 African-American adults showed up at his home.

“It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed,” said Owen’s sister, Ashley Parker. Parker told WKRG she saw the attack from her house across the street.

A neighbor corroborated Parker’s claim that as the group left, someone uttered the phrase linking Owen’s beating to Trayvon Martin, the black teen who in February was fatally shot by a neighborhood watchman in Florida. Martin’s death sparked nationwide unrest as people demanded justice for the 17-year-old, who was unarmed when he was k!lled.

On Tuesday, Mobile Mayor Sam Jones urged residents not to jump to conclusions that the attack was racially motivated.

“People will certainly explore a racial motive if the evidence supports it,” Jones told WKRG.

“This type of mob violence will not be tolerated. If people think we are going to tolerate that to bring attention to some national event, they are sorely mistaken. They will be arrested and prosecuted for a.ssault or whatever the appropriate charge may be.”

Owens remains in serious condition at USA Medical Center. Police have identified suspects and are expected to make arrests Tuesday, WKRG reports.

Animals...

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2012, 06:59 PM         #102
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all of this
 6 years ago '08        #103
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 MONSTALOCC said:
Does stalking and shooting down negroes disgust you as well? Or the lynchings and hangings whites have done to my ppl? Your ugly a.ss always with the pro white posts, real convenient.
 M said:
Only a racist idiot like yourself would have an issue with what I said. I'm not getting into other subjects, I commented on this article. So you're ok with 20 people beating 1 man? You have a problem with me being against the mob mentality? Nowhere in my post did I mention race so I don't get how my post was pro white. Keep reaching bi*ch
Oh and since I'm always with the pro white posts you'll have no problem finding some and posting them.....yeah I won't wait
 6 years ago '11        #104
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 erickonasis said:
If it were a different race i'd say the same thing but seriously i dont think a black parent would approach white kids and tell them to stop playing street hockey. Just wouldnt happen.

And why should they ? They're kids thats what thye should be doing. Sure it may be annoying but as long as its at a decent time of the day i see no problem with it.
Telling somebody to get out of the street isn't against the law

Beating somebody almost to death is

04-25-2012, 07:03 PM         #105
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe this happened in Mobtown...
 6 years ago '06        #106
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6749 6749
there has to be more to this story
either way 20 on 1 is weak b
 6 years ago '10        #107
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
white people

black people

6 years ago '07        #108
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead
This doesn't mean much coming from you. You have no father and your mother is a wh0ore.
 6 years ago '04        #109
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 1166 1166
 slimdogg3325 said:
this story doesnt seem accurate to me. people in here jumpig to conclusions like they were there are just as wrong as the ones saying he deserved it. and i doubt all he said to them was "stop playing in the street" to get that kind of beatdown. not saying he deserved it but def could have been avoided

s/n if i can tell what race you are by what you type, you just might be racist. choosing sides on an issue that has nothing to do with you gives you away. just a thought
 6 years ago '08        #110
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
This is not good man Race riots seem to be the next step
 6 years ago '11        #111
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 slimdogg3325 said:
this story doesnt seem accurate to me. people in here jumpig to conclusions like they were there are just as wrong as the ones saying he deserved it. and i doubt all he said to them was "stop playing in the street" to get that kind of beatdown. not saying he deserved it but def could have been avoided

s/n if i can tell what race you are by what you type, you just might be racist. choosing sides on an issue that has nothing to do with you gives you away. just a thought
 6 years ago '05        #112
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Chief Dee said:
It is his fault. Why? Because he tried to boss the kid around instead of approaching them with manners. It's not what you say to children, it's how you say it to them that counts. I can tell from my own experience that this is 10000% true. Back when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play sports in the alley. There was an old white couple whose house was on that alley. Mind you Im from the Southside of Chicago, this white couple were LITERALLY the last white people remaining in that neighborhood from the white flight era.

The old white woman was a rude grumpy woman that nobody liked, she was super mean to all the kids in the area. Sometimes when we played in the alley, lost balls in her yard, or even hung out near her house she'd come outside and harrass us. Whenever she gave orders to the kids, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER. But the old white guy was an extremely NICE and kind person. Whenever he came outside and asked me or any of the kids to do something we listened to him because he was always fair, gentle, and polite with us. He never screamed, never yelled, and never bossed us around. And kids respected and listened to him because he knew how to treat children with mercy, whereas the old white woman got ignored because she had no mercy for kids.

So yes, the dude in Alabama did contribute to himself getting beat by posing himself as a threat or enemy to the children instead of acting like an adult concerned for their safety.
What the fu*k. You're seriously saying that because the guy told the kids to stop playing in the street that he deserved to be beaten by 20 people? If the situations were switched (20 whites on one black) I GUARANTEE there would be a 'trayvon' movement.
 6 years ago '05        #113
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 M said:
Oh and since I'm always with the pro white posts you'll have no problem finding some and posting them.....yeah I won't wait
On some real sh*t, don't bother trying to 'fit in' with people here. After reading this post, and the responses, It's clear that most people on here are unintelligent and are huge hypocrites.
 6 years ago '11        #114
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,858 | Props total: 5207 5207
Moral of both stories

Mind your fu*king business
 6 years ago '04        #115
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 1166 1166
 Hollywooo22 said:
I see it like this...

Kids play in the street all the time. He had no fu*king reason to tell them to get out of the street unless a car was coming or some sh*t (which i a.ssume wasn't).

but then again it is wrong for them 20+ muhfu*kas who beat him the fu*k up..

if u ask me it's more to the story...

This guy must've been one of those grumpy old men that everyone on the street hated.. and people was just waiting for this n*gga to do or say something to give them a reason to beat him the fu*k up..

there u go
 6 years ago '07        #116
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Ant O said:
Moral of both stories

Mind your fu*king business
If that's what you took from the story then you clearly have a learning disability.
 6 years ago '06        #117
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
So it wasnt even the kids? It was some adults that beat his a.ss?
 6 years ago '08        #118
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
Originally Posted by slimdogg3325
whatever that means im latino and i know for a fact im racist agaist racist white people, racist black people and asians your koo and my latino's i love u all, and being here on bx since 2008 i think every one in here is racist in there own way, its just part of human nature it will never stop...
 6 years ago '06        #119
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
The illuminati...powers that be...the elite..the bloodlines ..are powerful...and u said i was crazy...smh...

04-25-2012, 07:21 PM         #120
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even in 2012 ... I still wouldnt OPEN MY MOUTH in SUPPORT of any other RACE than MINE aka CAUCASIAN in most parts of the SOUTH ... *PROPS* to DUDE for being a GOOD PERSON & wanting JUSTICE for TREYVON but hes a DUMB a.ss doing that sh*t in the SOUTH (lol)
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy