Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2012, 05:56 PM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Did he get out of the car or did he yell out of the window? I'm thinking it's the latter. One white man does one wrong thing to a black man and all of a sudden all white people are responsible and should be beaten to a pulp? Talk about generalizing. Black people want to roll with that "Stop generalizing black people because of a few black seeds" and then go on to generalize white people in the SAME DAMN SENSE! But hey, It's justifiable because you're black, right? And every white person is the Devil and should be burned to death because of what one white man did to a black man. Riiiiight.
now ur putting words in my mouth....all im saying is...that wouldve happened to anybody...u just gotta use common sense in that situation.... nobody is justifying the attack btw
 6 years ago '04        #82
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
Antelope Valley college has a film program, i think ill go drive out there and sign up in hopes of catching u slipping...
haha that fool stays loosing on this site.
 6 years ago '08        #83
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
It is his fault. Why? Because he tried to boss the kid around instead of approaching them with manners. It's not what you say to children, it's how you say it to them that counts. I can tell from my own experience that this is 10000% true. Back when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play sports in the alley. There was an old white couple whose house was on that alley. Mind you Im from the Southside of Chicago, this white couple were LITERALLY the last white people remaining in that neighborhood from the white flight era.

The old white woman was a rude grumpy woman that nobody liked, she was super mean to all the kids in the area. Sometimes when we played in the alley, lost balls in her yard, or even hung out near her house she'd come outside and harrass us. Whenever she gave orders to the kids, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER. But the old white guy was an extremely NICE and kind person. Whenever he came outside and asked me or any of the kids to do something we listened to him because he was always fair, gentle, and polite with us. He never screamed, never yelled, and never bossed us around. And kids respected and listened to him because he knew how to treat children with mercy, whereas the old white woman got ignored because she had no mercy for kids.

So yes, the dude in Alabama did contribute to himself getting beat by posing himself as a threat or enemy to the children instead of acting like an adult concerned for their safety.
For real there use to be a old black man on my block, and we use to play base ball when i was younger and that fool hated us, he would come at us all side ways telling us to take that sh*t some were else and we use to talk sh*t back thinking were tuff guys till he called the cops on us lol, young people will always talk sh*t to older people when they dont like what they hear, thats jus part of life in america..

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-25-2012 at 06:05 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #84
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
sad
[pic - click to view]

04-25-2012, 06:25 PM         #85
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
I'm not here to point any fingers but how do we know that this is the truth?

The argument started by a wild man yelling at a group of teens just playing basketball and having a good time.

This man didn't approach them and say "Excuse me fellas, but could you please not play here". He was yelling at them as if something was going down if they wouldn't go. I've also noticed this man hasn't exactly told us of what he said to these kids.

Something just doesn't add up with this story..

So you're trying to tell me that these brothers had chairs, pipes, paint cans and brass knuckles on them as they were playing a game of basketball?

No no no, something isn't right about this story at all.

Are we sure that this man didn't say something to threaten their lives? Or provoked them with racial slurs?

Remember how the neighbor spoke about one of the teens saying "Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”?

What exactly happened for this teen to say this?

Was it because the man was white like the media is trying to say, or was it because this man was behaving in a similar act as George Zimmerman and tried to start something?

This is Alabama that we're talking about, racism is very high down there.

We only have one side of the story with this, I would like to hear what the teens have to say. For all we know, the man could've called them "nlggers that needed to be shot" and threatened their very lives.

I'm not saying that these teens were right but I just don't believe this man's story with a group of teens playing basketball, and as he yells at them to go, they "magically" pull out weapons to attack him.
Did you even read the article?

after he told the kids, a group of adults showed up at his house.

after. then adults showed up.
 6 years ago '05        #86
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,129 | Props total: 2629 2629
are they still hanging black people in alabama and dragging them behnd trucks and running people over for nothing? this wasnt right but i dont really give a sh*t, as a black man i have to watch my back from everyone nmy own....knowledge is power!!
 04-25-2012, 06:26 PM         #87
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It is his fault. Why? Because he tried to boss the kid around instead of approaching them with manners. It's not what you say to children, it's how you say it to them that counts. I can tell from my own experience that this is 10000% true. Back when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play sports in the alley. There was an old white couple whose house was on that alley. Mind you Im from the Southside of Chicago, this white couple were LITERALLY the last white people remaining in that neighborhood from the white flight era.

The old white woman was a rude grumpy woman that nobody liked, she was super mean to all the kids in the area. Sometimes when we played in the alley, lost balls in her yard, or even hung out near her house she'd come outside and harrass us. Whenever she gave orders to the kids, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER. But the old white guy was an extremely NICE and kind person. Whenever he came outside and asked me or any of the kids to do something we listened to him because he was always fair, gentle, and polite with us. He never screamed, never yelled, and never bossed us around. And kids respected and listened to him because he knew how to treat children with mercy, whereas the old white woman got ignored because she had no mercy for kids.

So yes, the dude in Alabama did contribute to himself getting beat by posing himself as a threat or enemy to the children instead of acting like an adult concerned for their safety.
no, nothing he did was deserving of the beating he sustained.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 killya said:
and you say black people cant act just as bad as white folks?
who said that?

you know what. forget it. just stfu.
 6 years ago '08        #89
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5229 5229
 MONSTALOCC said:

Does stalking and shooting down negroes disgust you as well? Or the lynchings and hangings whites have done to my ppl? Your ugly a.ss always with the pro white posts, real convenient.
Only a racist idiot like yourself would have an issue with what I said. I'm not getting into other subjects, I commented on this article. So you're ok with 20 people beating 1 man? You have a problem with me being against the mob mentality? Nowhere in my post did I mention race so I don't get how my post was pro white. Keep reaching bi*ch

Last edited by M; 04-25-2012 at 06:29 PM..
 04-25-2012, 06:27 PM         #90
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

But seriously telling a group of kids to stop playing in the street and to think beating someone in a mob is justifiable in any way you are mental... People need to take all this anger and direct it towards the system
 04-25-2012, 06:30 PM         #91
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where about in bama???

and I doubt that was all in the story. When somebody yells out the car don't play basketball in the street, that's not enough to go to somebodies front step and beat them up. something else had to be said that made the group of boys/men attack him. But anyway this is just the media blowing something up and making it racial...
 04-25-2012, 06:37 PM         #92
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know some of these white people that lynched blacks back in the 60s are still alive today. Why dont you angry mother fu*kers go find them and hang them from trees yourselves for revenge? Will that make you feel better? Instead of talking sh*t on a internet forum. You angry mother fu*kers. Go out there and k!ll some white folks for entertainment. See how far it gets you. See how better you feel by doing it. You talk so much sh*t about white people every chance you get, go ahead and do it.

I mean your still beefing off sh*t from the past which is understandable you might as well take it out on the persons that did it to you. RIGHT?

Last edited by killya; 04-25-2012 at 06:41 PM..
 04-25-2012, 06:39 PM         #93
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
Did you even read the article?

after he told the kids, a group of adults showed up at his house.

after. then adults showed up.
I apologize, my eyesight is very bad when I do not have my glasses.

But this just questions what really happened, what did the man say to the kids that told the adults for them to do this?

What did this man exactly say for the adults to come in the picture?

Remember that the article says he was "yelling" at them but it doesn't say what he TOLD them. That's an important question. Yelling someone to leave can mean anything, from simply saying it or being threatening about it.

Again, we need to hear the other side of this story before we can label this man as "completely innocent".
 6 years ago '11        #94
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
No excuse to beat someone like they did. People trying to justify it
 6 years ago '04        #95
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,806 | Props total: 17192 17192
 ImAMonster said:
Did he get out of the car or did he yell out of the window? I'm thinking it's the latter. One white man does one wrong thing to a black man and all of a sudden all white people are responsible and should be beaten to a pulp? Talk about generalizing. Black people want to roll with that "Stop generalizing black people because of a few black seeds" and then go on to generalize white people in the SAME DAMN SENSE! But hey, It's justifiable because you're black, right? And every white person is the Devil and should be burned to death because of what one white man did to a black man. Riiiiight.
where are yall getting this idea about a car??? says absolutely NOTHING about this guy driving a car...
 6 years ago '04        #96
rockcityv2 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 3 3
Damn son...That's why I mind my own damned business.
 6 years ago '11        #97
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1191 1191
People that are justifying the beating should use their own argument both ways
"Theirs probably more to this story and the guy deserved it"

Lets add some possibilities of why he yelled at the kid since you guys wanna add possibilities of why they beat him up.

1. Maybe the kids were being loud and the dude was irritated after asking nicely multiple times so he yelled.

2. Maybe the kids that were playing basketball kept hitting his car with the basketball and he yelled out to stop them (happens in my court)

These are just 2 possible reasons as to why he may have yelled, yeah the whole story is unknown for now but if you wanna make up things for 1 side then at least do it for the other

It just shows how bias some people are...
 6 years ago '07        #98
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
 erickonasis said:
should have left well enough alone the kids were just playing minding their own business. This guy is even worse than Zimmerman. There's alot worse things they could have been doing than playing basketball. Leave them the fu*k alone or call the cops if theres a problem
 04-25-2012, 06:54 PM         #99
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
livin in buffalo we dont gotta worry about this sh*t....no one gives a fu*k if it dont directly got somethin to do with you. with the exception of one or two isolated incidents every couple years we aint even on that racist sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #100
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Doc D said:
I apologize, my eyesight is very bad when I do not have my glasses.

But this just questions what really happened, what did the man say to the kids that told the adults for them to do this?

What did this man exactly say for the adults to come in the picture?

Remember that the article says he was "yelling" at them but it doesn't say what he TOLD them. That's an important question. Yelling someone to leave can mean anything, from simply saying it or being threatening about it.

Again, we need to hear the other side of this story before we can label this man as "completely innocent".
lets say he said sum racial slurs, is it still ok for a mob of people to come to your house and beat you?

i was explaining earlier that when i was a kid there was a old black man that hated us playing baseball around his house and we use to cus him out calling him a old fart and u aint going to do sh*t grandpa, and he would reply you kids are lil punks your parents should whoop your a.ss and he would talk sh*t till we stated threating to get our older brothers and homies to come down to whip his a.ss, "which we did not do" eventully he went in the house and called the cops and that was that, so what gives the right for 20 grown men to whoop this fools a.ss? he could talk all the sh*t he wants jus like the kids but talking sh*t is no excuss to mob sum one no matter what he says...

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-25-2012 at 07:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago