Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,924 | Props total: 1654 1654
Not gonna doubt it, or say it's true......I know stories like this made up almost everyday for a "reason" to beat someones a.ss though
 6 years ago '04        #62
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?
you going to get those out of your history book you should be studying? Your teacher called and said you missed class again.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-25-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #63
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?
whats that have to do with this, your a straight racist fu*k and i hope you act like that away from your CPU so some one will check your a.ss one day, and go ahead and call me racist cuz i am racist to ignorant fu*ks like you..
 6 years ago '04        #64
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 2727 2727
it doesnt sound like he was beaten because of Trayvon ,that was probably something someone said ...thinking it was slick UNLESS the guy said something racial
 6 years ago '10        #65
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
:laughing19: At the fu*king idiots on here blaming the man beaten.
 6 years ago '05        #66
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 killya said:
and you say black people cant act just as bad as white folks?
ah fu*k you, they left his a.ss alive. if they lynched him and cut his genitals off and stuffed em in his mouth and set him on fire then yeah, theyd be just as bad.

on a side note, we need to really calm the fu*k down about this trayvon stuff. show the populous that we can handle clear cut discrimination and injustice with some civility for crying out loud.
 04-25-2012, 05:32 PM         #67
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
you going to get those out of your history book you should be studying? Your teacher called and said you missed class again.
I'm 20 in film school, stop making a fool of yourself.
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
whats that have to do with this, your a straight racist fu*k and i hope you act like that away from your CPU so some one will check your a.ss one day, and go ahead and call me racist cuz i am racist to ignorant fu*ks like you..
Should I even entertain your troll punk a.ss? I guess just this one time. How are you going to call me racist, when last month you were spewing racism towards Blacks, calling us myates and etc, mind you also towards Whites. There wasn't anything within this thread, that I typed that was racist.
 I'm The Dan said:
Seriously...

You guys are justifying 20 guys jumping one guy because he told some kids to get off of a street? I know you guys are bias as fu*k on here when it comes to race issues, but this is unbelievable.
People are justifying the murder of Trayvon Martin (White BX posters/Zimstans/Zimmerman Sympathizers).

Need I say more?

Rapjunkie said:
ah fu*k you, they left his a.ss alive. if they lynched him and cut his genitals off and stuffed em in his mouth and set him on fire then yeah, theyd be just as bad.

on a side note, we need to really calm the fu*k down about this trayvon stuff. show the populous that we can handle clear cut discrimination and injustice with some civility for crying out loud.
 6 years ago '08        #68
italiansteve 2187 heat pts2187
space
space
$9,286 | Props total: 5413 5413
This is why Blacks will never get treated equally.. as*holes like these kids who make them look bad
 6 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Nobody knows the facts, maybe he got caught calling them ******s. Thats a well deserved a.ss whooping.

M said:
Mob mentality fu*king disgusts me, straight up bi*ch move. Nice way of teaching your kids how to handle situations too

Does stalking and shooting down negroes disgust you as well? Or the lynchings and hangings whites have done to my ppl? Your ugly a.ss always with the pro white posts, real convenient.

Chief Dee said:
People need to STOP fu*king with kids half their age or more. Look at how much chaos happens when adults try to flex their nuts around kids, George Zimmerman got whooped for pushing around a dude 10 younger and this Alabama man got whooped for the same sh*t. Stop fu*king with kids who are minding their own business, either stay in your houses or your cars and leave kids the fu*k alone. My neighbors on both sides of me have kids that run around outside EVERYDAY, never ONCE have I gone out and tried picking on one of them because I have nothing to proof by flexing on some kids.

I teach my kids to come get me if an adult get disrespectful tho. If I got an issue with a neighbors kids I go straight to the parents so there will be NO confusion.
 04-25-2012, 05:38 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ black people defending this.... some of u man... I'll never understand...
 04-25-2012, 05:40 PM         #71
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasnt over race....they jumped him becuase he was screaming at them...the trayvon coment was just like a bonus insult

but if a old black screamed at them he wouldve got his a.ss whooped to

its wrong overall tho....no its not a race issue

Last edited by DrX; 04-25-2012 at 05:45 PM..
 04-25-2012, 05:44 PM         #72
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king idiot. If I'm trying to drive home and your a.ss is playing in the middle of the street and I can't get by, I'm gonna tell your a.ss to move too.

So he brought it on himself because he had the nerve to say something to another human being. And instead of just being nice and brushing it off, you're going to go get your waste of life father and his unemployed goons to come beat a man down? For telling you to get out of the street?!?!!

Do they own the street? No! So they should have gotten the fu*k outa the way. Regardless, they could have talked sh*t back. Not resort to violence.

I hope a bi*ch a.ss like you tries to "get justice for Travon" on my a.ss. I got something for you
u gotta use common sense tho....im a young black dude...if i see a group of wild kids...what do u think would happen if i got out and confronted them...i would be right where he is....its not right....do u gotta do what u gotta do to survive
 04-25-2012, 05:45 PM         #73
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
it wasnt over race....they jumped him becuase he was screaming at them...the trayvon comeent was just like a bonus insult

but if a old black screamed at them he wouldve got his a.ss whooped to

its wrong overall tho....no its not a race issue

In this situation, I doubt it.
 6 years ago '08        #74
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Athavan 789 said:
:laughing19: At the fu*king idiots on here blaming the man beaten.
It is his fault. Why? Because he tried to boss the kid around instead of approaching them with manners. It's not what you say to children, it's how you say it to them that counts. I can tell from my own experience that this is 10000% true. Back when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play sports in the alley. There was an old white couple whose house was on that alley. Mind you Im from the Southside of Chicago, this white couple were LITERALLY the last white people remaining in that neighborhood from the white flight era.

The old white woman was a rude grumpy woman that nobody liked, she was super mean to all the kids in the area. Sometimes when we played in the alley, lost balls in her yard, or even hung out near her house she'd come outside and harrass us. Whenever she gave orders to the kids, NO ONE WOULD LISTEN TO HER. But the old white guy was an extremely NICE and kind person. Whenever he came outside and asked me or any of the kids to do something we listened to him because he was always fair, gentle, and polite with us. He never screamed, never yelled, and never bossed us around. And kids respected and listened to him because he knew how to treat children with mercy, whereas the old white woman got ignored because she had no mercy for kids.

So yes, the dude in Alabama did contribute to himself getting beat by posing himself as a threat or enemy to the children instead of acting like an adult concerned for their safety.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 04-25-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 04-25-2012, 05:49 PM         #75
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not here to point any fingers but how do we know that this is the truth?

The argument started by a wild man yelling at a group of teens just playing basketball and having a good time.

This man didn't approach them and say "Excuse me fellas, but could you please not play here". He was yelling at them as if something was going down if they wouldn't go. I've also noticed this man hasn't exactly told us of what he said to these kids.

Something just doesn't add up with this story..

So you're trying to tell me that these brothers had chairs, pipes, paint cans and brass knuckles on them as they were playing a game of basketball?

No no no, something isn't right about this story at all.

Are we sure that this man didn't say something to threaten their lives? Or provoked them with racial slurs?

Remember how the neighbor spoke about one of the teens saying "Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”?

What exactly happened for this teen to say this?

Was it because the man was white like the media is trying to say, or was it because this man was behaving in a similar act as George Zimmerman and tried to start something?

This is Alabama that we're talking about, racism is very high down there.

We only have one side of the story with this, I would like to hear what the teens have to say. For all we know, the man could've called them "nlggers that needed to be shot" and threatened their very lives.

I'm not saying that these teens were right but I just don't believe this man's story with a group of teens playing basketball, and as he yells at them to go, they "magically" pull out weapons to attack him.
 04-25-2012, 05:50 PM         #76
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we still talkin about this case?
 6 years ago '04        #77
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 lifeundthescope said:
You've stated your immaturity numerous times. No need to continue.

Go back to being a failure.
 04-25-2012, 05:51 PM         #78
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
In this situation, I doubt it.

....this new generation of kids have 0 respect or care for life....theyll kick a black dude head in to

i remember when my dad went to visit my grandfather who lived in the projects...the young cats would always mean mug him n sh*t for nothing....imagine if he actually said something to them ?
 6 years ago '09        #79
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 DrX said:
u gotta use common sense tho....im a young black dude...if i see a group of wild kids...what do u think would happen if i got out and confronted them...i would be right where he is....its not right....do u gotta do what u gotta do to survive
Did he get out of the car or did he yell out of the window? I'm thinking it's the latter. One white man does one wrong thing to a black man and all of a sudden all white people are responsible and should be beaten to a pulp? Talk about generalizing. Black people want to roll with that "Stop generalizing black people because of a few black seeds" and then go on to generalize white people in the SAME DAMN SENSE! But hey, It's justifiable because you're black, right? And every white person is the Devil and should be burned to death because of what one white man did to a black man. Riiiiight.
 6 years ago '08        #80
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
lifeundthescope
Antelope Valley college has a film program, i think ill go drive out there and sign up in hopes of catching u slipping...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy