Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
first of all that victiam should have been packing sum heat and took sum of those fu*kers out, i hope they catch all those dumb fu*ks and make examples of there hate crimes and give them the max time in prison, and i swear idiots like this jus make things worse for them selfs and there communitys...
 04-25-2012, 03:54 PM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king idiot. If I'm trying to drive home and your a.ss is playing in the middle of the street and I can't get by, I'm gonna tell your a.ss to move too.

So he brought it on himself because he had the nerve to say something to another human being.

Do they own the street? No! So they should have gotten the fu*k outa the way. Regardless, they could have talked sh*t back. Not resort to violence.
sooooooooooooo you would have yelled at the kids too? All of them?.........I feel you.....im just saying you dont blame the fire for burning you if you stuck your hand in the sh*t........He has the right to do anything he wants dont get me wrong..........but honestly if the kids were raunchy just STFU go in the house and call the cops if need be.....I mean unless you strapped or know some Jet Li sh*t, just sit down have a beer and stfu
 6 years ago '04        #43
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You're a fu*king idiot. If I'm trying to drive home and your a.ss is playing in the middle of the street and I can't get by, I'm gonna tell your a.ss to move too.

So he brought it on himself because he had the nerve to say something to another human being. And instead of just being nice and brushing it off, you're going to go get your waste of life father and his unemployed goons to come beat a man down? For telling you to get out of the street?!?!!

Do they own the street? No! So they should have gotten the fu*k outa the way. Regardless, they could have talked sh*t back. Not resort to violence.

I hope a bi*ch a.ss like you tries to "get justice for Travon" on my a.ss. I got something for you
U CANT B SERIOUS? where the fu*k does it say he was driving and told them to move?

It says he told them to stop playing basketball in the street, which leads me to believe this fool came out his house and said the sh*t

Cmon guy at least stick to the facts instead of making sh*t up

and fam u aint doing sh*t over here
 6 years ago '07        #44
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
I see it like this...

Kids play in the street all the time. He had no fu*king reason to tell them to get out of the street unless a car was coming or some sh*t (which i a.ssume wasn't).

but then again it is wrong for them 20+ muhfu*kas who beat him the fu*k up..

if u ask me it's more to the story...

This guy must've been one of those grumpy old men that everyone on the street hated.. and people was just waiting for this n*gga to do or say something to give them a reason to beat him the fu*k up..

there u go
 04-25-2012, 03:58 PM         #45
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

So he brought it on himself because he had the nerve to say something to another human being. And instead of just being nice and brushing it off, you're going to go get your waste of life father and his unemployed goons to come beat a man down? For telling you to get out of the street?!?!!

I hope a bi*ch a.ss like you tries to "get justice for Travon" on my a.ss. I got something for you
ANother human being? for all we know he was calling these kids all kinds of n#$%$ behind closed doors, we don't have all the facts.
 6 years ago '05        #46
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
wow, some guy shoots a kid in self defense and there's a 'movement' for it. 20 'black' dudes jump a guy because he told some kids to get off the street.
 04-25-2012, 04:05 PM         #47
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
wow, some guy shoots a kid in self defense and there's a 'movement' for it. 20 'black' dudes jump a guy because he told some kids to get off the street.
I know............fu*king awesome right....................lol........naw on the real this is just some dumb kids going hard on a dumber individual..............
 6 years ago '04        #48
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Dos-effect said:
sooooooooooooo you would have yelled at the kids too? All of them?.........I feel you.....im just saying you dont blame the fire for burning you if you stuck your hand in the sh*t........He has the right to do anything he wants dont get me wrong..........but honestly if the kids were raunchy just STFU go in the house and call the cops if need be.....I mean unless you strapped or know some Jet Li sh*t, just sit down have a beer and stfu
I see you what sayin'. And I usually subscribe to minding my own business. But regardless, this is the country of free speech. He should have to worry about getting jumped for saying something.

I might be a little partial to this because I be hating these kids in my complex. A bunch of little loud mouth, rude, bebe's kids. Had my car window broke out, leaving trash all over the parking lot. I try to drive home and some punk a.ss 10yr old riding his bike in the middle of the street so I can't go around him and when I honk or tell him to move he flips me off. So I told him to take his a.ss home. He went and told his Dad and I told his Dad to keep his kid out of the street too I should have to worry about getting jumped for it.

erickonasis said:
U CANT B SERIOUS? where the fu*k does it say he was driving and told them to move?

It says he told them to stop playing basketball in the street, which leads me to believe this fool came out his house and said the sh*t

Cmon guy at least stick to the facts instead of making sh*t up

and fam u aint doing sh*t over here
I may have jumped to conclusions that he was driving based on my senario above. So I see what you mean if he just walked out of his house to bi*ch at some kids. But still, the group that came over and jumped him had no right and deserve to get arrested.

lifeundthescope said:
ANother human being? for all we know he was calling these kids all kinds of n#$%$ behind closed doors, we don't have all the facts.
And I would expect nothing less from someone like you. Someone who would automatically a.ssume he said some sh*t like that because you're so damn insecure.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-25-2012 at 04:14 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People need to STOP fu*king with kids half their age or more. Look at how much chaos happens when adults try to flex their nuts around kids, George Zimmerman got whooped for pushing around a dude 10 younger and this Alabama man got whooped for the same sh*t. Stop fu*king with kids who are minding their own business, either stay in your houses or your cars and leave kids the fu*k alone. My neighbors on both sides of me have kids that run around outside EVERYDAY, never ONCE have I gone out and tried picking on one of them because I have nothing to proof by flexing on some kids.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Dos-effect said:
Only people that dont like me here is lame fu*ks like yourself who hate any black man to speak on race issues. Why I dont know, cause honestly is not affecting you, its just opinion and futhermore its a internet site. And just like every single one of you KKK conspirators you purposely miss all intention of a fair and balanced statments to find racism in it....because......lets be honest to your too fu*king dumb to comprehend any one else point of view but your own. In this case dummie.......The pit bull represents the group of kids the man yelled at........he knew they were dangerous, probably unpredictable and yet he kicked them in the stomach for no reason, they were not bothering anyone. Now the group or in this case the pit bull....comes back later and beats the man to a pulp...........Case and point if you didnt fu*k with the dog in the first place you might not have gotten bit.

And I dont know what world you live in where any man can legally question or demand another grown a.ss man to do anything........but this is not what the countries laws represent.

And this is wrong.....they did not have to beat that man up like that and they should be arrested and charged. But as I stated I doubt this will happen because the story sounds like bullsh*t.......the reason is because unlike you idiots I have a brain and I know how to use my brain to make intelligent decision using something called reasoning. And reasoning tells me that you cant have an absolute truth if the people who were said to be involved have not made any statements on this matter. Only the cops and the nosey a.ss neighbors

I'm done with you Dos... you are a pathetic loser. No if, and or buts about it.
 6 years ago '07        #51
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,745 | Props total: 732 732
 Dos-effect said:
Cops told the station that after Owens yelled at a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of the street, a group of about 20 African-American adults showed up at his home.....

I can see this happening and it went down like that it was funny.

But these kids today are out of control, white, black and brown.........so this not sound unreal.......but wheelchairs? Where did they get those from? And then a eye witness recounted what he heard.......this story does seem like bullsh*t. Im not saying him getting beat down is funny, but I saw something like that happen on a movie that sh*t would be hilarious.
 6 years ago '08        #52
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
People need to STOP fu*king with kids half their age or more. Look at how much chaos happens when adults try to flex their nuts around kids, George Zimmerman got whooped for pushing around a dude 10 younger and this Alabama man got whooped for the same sh*t. Stop fu*king with kids who are minding their own business, either stay in your houses or your cars and leave kids the fu*k alone. My neighbors on both sides of me have kids that run around outside EVERYDAY, never ONCE have I gone out and tried picking on one of them because I have nothing to proof by flexing on some kids.
i really agree with you, not once you mentioned race , but it makes sense if your older than a youngster dont asume you can whip him cause that sh*t could turn around and get your a.ss kicked, but sh*t was still wrong to mob this fool ...
 6 years ago '04        #53
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
It's always the same monkeys in these type of threads.
 6 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Grown men are supposed to handle kids in a certain way, and dude violated it by getting loud with some random kids. He didnt ask, he "yelled". Real adults treat children with passion and kindness. You dont yell at random kids, yelling at kids never gets anything accomplished. He's a grown a.ss man, grown men are supposed to conduct themselves around children in a certain manner. Kids only listen to you when you approach them with mercy, kids never listen to random jerks like the guy who got whooped.
 6 years ago '04        #55
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Chief Dee said:
 Chief Dee said:
Grown men are supposed to handle kids in a certain way, and dude violated it by getting loud with some random kids. He didnt ask, he "yelled". Real adults treat children with passion and kindness. You dont yell at random kids, yelling at kids never gets anything accomplished. He's a grown a.ss man, grown men are supposed to conduct themselves around children in a certain manner. Kids only listen to you when you approach them with mercy, kids never listen to random jerks like the guy who got whooped.
While I agree, I think that something needs to be done about these kids. Kids now days have no respect for anyone or anything. Parents don't discipline their kids like they used to and this sh*t happens more and more. Old folks get fed up with it and try to say something and end up gettin KO'd. But the youth of this nation is lost. They value nothing but themselves and have a large disregard for anyone else.

But that's not to say that he probably couldn't have gone about it another way either.
 6 years ago '04        #56
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5130 5130
fu*king humans it's like me wearing a cubs shirt and going to white sox game, next thing you know i'm in hospital cause other n*gga mad that I wore a blue shirt. fu*king peasants in this world too many.
 6 years ago '05        #57
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t makes me wonder what extra things he said to them kids..
It had to be something else that sparked up the beaten.

If all he said was stop playing in the middle of the road..

Then i would have to say that there wasn't no reason for them to do that to him.
 6 years ago '05        #58
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Seriously...

You guys are justifying 20 guys jumping one guy because he told some kids to get off of a street? I know you guys are bias as fu*k on here when it comes to race issues, but this is unbelievable.
 6 years ago '05        #59
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
All this racial sh*t sucks.
 04-25-2012, 04:48 PM         #60
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy