Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
 156
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-28-2012, 02:10 AM         #381
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Your pro whiteness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism whites show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I can't.

edit: You know what? I understand your view as a white man. But you want to wipe your hands clean of the evil white ppl have done/still do to blacks AND tell us how to feel about it. LOL
You can't have it both ways.
Your pro blackness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism blacks show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I *am expected too*

look, this sh*t goes both ways whether you like to admit it or not. And the majority of white people would sooner take your side against any injustices you claim.
I hope you realize though, racism is not a "white construct designed to keep the black man down" as some people say. racism is a fu*ked up monster dating back to our tribal instincts and our constant desire to claim that we are better then others. (humans not white people)

black people can be just as racist as white people.

Im getting tired of how its so socially acceptable to talk about white racism but how its a faux-pas to bring up black racism.

In the news and in general lately so much emphasis is put on race and racial motivation when the truth in most cases is its not a factor OR its a sideline factor.

If i f!ghting a black guy thats calling me white boy, honkey, cracker, redneck,etc and I call him a **** or whatever even if it has nothing to do with my racial beliefs towards black people as a whole I have a feeling it wouldnt go over so well with the majority of people, lol.
I have a feeling everyone would forget his words and actions and focus strictly on me saying ****, you get me?

its socially OK to hate white people. and to me theres no excuse to hate ANYbody for their skin colour.

(p.s. going back to the article, even if the guy dropped the N-bomb its no excuse for a 20 on 1.)


Last edited by PradalSerey; 04-28-2012 at 02:22 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #382
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 TheMindOf said:
Okay, so when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of whites for some similar nonsense, I hope the response is the same from all the ignorant n*ggas on here.

Dude aint deserve to get beat on like that for telling some kids to stop playing in the street.


n*ggas can't act like this. Then when some sh*t like Rodney King happens, I don't wanna see nobody using that as an excuse to burn down a whole city and steal n*ggas TV's
bad things happen...to every race. welcome to life

s/n are you one of them self hating "blacks"?
 6 years ago '04        #383
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17402 17402
 PradalSerey said:
(p.s. going back to the article, even if the guy dropped the N-bomb its no excuse for a 20 on 1.)
he did more than that he threatened the kids with knives...he was a metally unstable alcoholic who needed to be put where he is now...who knows how many people he did this too
 6 years ago '04        #384
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
 erickonasis said:
he did more than that he threatened the kids with knives...he was a metally unstable alcoholic who needed to be put where he is now...who knows how many people he did this too
well if anyone here would know about being mentally unstable it would be you

on Boxden being an old racist one minute

watching reruns of Big Bang Theory and talking about it on boxden the next.

 6 years ago '04        #385
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17402 17402
 April Moon said:
^^^ why didn't they just call the cops?
...u cant be fu*king serious

 erickonasis said:
The woman, who did not identify herself, said that police had to be called “every weekend” because “Mr. Owens was swinging … knives out here in front of these kids.” She also alleged that he was “bipolar” and “he drinks.”


Cops would have done the same sh*t they do in every situation....nothing


Last edited by erickonasis; 04-28-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #386
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 PradalSerey said:
Your pro blackness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism blacks show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I *am expected too*

look, this sh*t goes both ways whether you like to admit it or not. And the majority of white people would sooner take your side against any injustices you claim.
I hope you realize though, racism is not a "white construct designed to keep the black man down" as some people say. racism is a fu*ked up monster dating back to our tribal instincts and our constant desire to claim that we are better then others. (humans not white people)

black people can be just as racist as white people.

Im getting tired of how its so socially acceptable to talk about white racism but how its a faux-pas to bring up black racism.

In the news and in general lately so much emphasis is put on race and racial motivation when the truth in most cases is its not a factor OR its a sideline factor.

If i f!ghting a black guy thats calling me white boy, honkey, cracker, redneck,etc and I call him a **** or whatever even if it has nothing to do with my racial beliefs towards black people as a whole I have a feeling it wouldnt go over so well with the majority of people, lol.
I have a feeling everyone would forget his words and actions and focus strictly on me saying ****, you get me?

its socially OK to hate white people. and to me theres no excuse to hate ANYbody for their skin colour.

(p.s. going back to the article, even if the guy dropped the N-bomb its no excuse for a 20 on 1.)
Are you seriously comparing white racism and black racism? I'm gonna a.ssume that you are or either trolling. Bruh, "black racism" is a direct result of how we were/are treated. White racism originated from where? Seems like the devil to me. My reasoning has been proven by history has proven time and time again and more in the now and the future. I see you will remain steadfast, in your belief that blacks plight since we got here is a non issue and not a reason for blacks to dislike/hate whites, so I'm gonna let it be. No hard feelings but you (and countless others) should wake up & be more honest with yallselves and acknowledge the reason why the racial climate is simmering. I guess it's a black thing after all. Peace
 04-28-2012, 02:39 PM         #387
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
Are you seriously comparing white racism and black racism? I'm gonna a.ssume that you are or either trolling. Bruh, "black racism" is a direct result of how we were/are treated. White racism originated from where? Seems like the devil to me. My reasoning has been proven by history has proven time and time again and more in the now and the future. I see you will remain steadfast, in your belief that blacks plight since we got here is a non issue and not a reason for blacks to dislike/hate whites, so I'm gonna let it be. No hard feelings but you (and countless others) should wake up & be more honest with yallselves and acknowledge the reason why the racial climate is simmering. I guess it's a black thing after all. Peace
im not trolling, what im saying is idealogically racism is racism no matter the form and just because one side may have perpetuated it more historically does not justify its continued existence.
just insinuating that one side has a more of a right to use racism then another is in itself a form of bigotry.

when humans realize that race is a non-issue and what we should be focusing on is class based-socialisation, and socio-economic factors (as well as idealogical differences) then we will be far better off.

just wondering how many of the people here who claim white people are so racist if theyve opened dialogue in a calm in constructive manner about it or if they just jump to a.ssumptions and verbally attack.

Iv been called a racist by a black guy at my work for insinuating that filipinos diet contain mostly meat. (my wife, her family and majority of my friends are filipino and thats simply my observation). Did he attempt dialogue? no, he just blurted out that im racist and I must think black people eat chicken all the time and went to H.R. lmao.

(p.s. this is the same guy who uses the "its because im black isnt it" excuse when the supervisor scolds him for not meeting his quota)
if you ask me a.ssumptions about others racism is in itself inherently racist
 6 years ago '10        #388
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 slimdogg3325 said:
bad things happen...to every race. welcome to life

s/n are you one of them self hating "blacks"?
Lol at "Self-hating blacks".. No. I actually love the positive things about black culture. I love to see n*ggas doing good.

What I hate tho is the perpetuation of ignorance. The problem is that as black folks there isn't enough accountability. Every time somebody brings up an issue in the black community all of a sudden they hate their own race (Bill Cosby is the perfect example of this).

I want my race to be the best it can be. Wont happen so long as theres no accountability, as long as we keep perpetuating ignorance and as long as there's an excuse for everything.

I talk to n*ggas who still use Slavery as an excuse for why they don't have a job, and dumb sh*t like that. Thats not gonna cut it. sh*t is laughable
 6 years ago '08        #389
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 TheMindOf said:
Lol at "Self-hating blacks".. No. I actually love the positive things about black culture. I love to see n*ggas doing good.

What I hate tho is the perpetuation of ignorance. The problem is that as black folks there isn't enough accountability. Every time somebody brings up an issue in the black community all of a sudden they hate their own race (Bill Cosby is the perfect example of this).

I want my race to be the best it can be. Wont happen so long as theres no accountability, as long as we keep perpetuating ignorance and as long as there's an excuse for everything.

I talk to n*ggas who still use Slavery as an excuse for why they don't have a job, and dumb sh*t like that. Thats not gonna cut it. sh*t is laughable
hate to disappoint you but nothing is gonna change as long as we live in this country. accept what our ppl are and move the fu*k on. we have fought 400 to get to where we are and i'd say we are doing just fine considering where we were just 50 years ago. our ignorance is blown up by pretty much every other race and it hides the fact they they are equally as ignorant and do the same if not more fu*ked up sh*t to each other and us. i still see "black" ppl who look at the ground when talking to "whites" and thats the sh*t thats not gonna cut. accountability is not the issue. self respect is and we cant get that without self-knowledge and that was taken from us. so we are starting from scratch in this place we call home and forced to live among "the other side" because mlk wanted us to, and we'd be wrong not to follow him right? i say its time for a new dream...

but hey im just a n*gga thats ranting on a hip hop forum so none of this means anything. back to my blunt and my bi*ch

peace
 6 years ago '05        #390
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$18,128 | Props total: 19795 19795
 PradalSerey said:
Your pro blackness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism blacks show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I *am expected too*

look, this sh*t goes both ways whether you like to admit it or not. And the majority of white people would sooner take your side against any injustices you claim.
I hope you realize though, racism is not a "white construct designed to keep the black man down" as some people say. racism is a fu*ked up monster dating back to our tribal instincts and our constant desire to claim that we are better then others. (humans not white people)

black people can be just as racist as white people.

Im getting tired of how its so socially acceptable to talk about white racism but how its a faux-pas to bring up black racism.

In the news and in general lately so much emphasis is put on race and racial motivation when the truth in most cases is its not a factor OR its a sideline factor.

If i f!ghting a black guy thats calling me white boy, honkey, cracker, redneck,etc and I call him a **** or whatever even if it has nothing to do with my racial beliefs towards black people as a whole I have a feeling it wouldnt go over so well with the majority of people, lol.
I have a feeling everyone would forget his words and actions and focus strictly on me saying ****, you get me?

its socially OK to hate white people. and to me theres no excuse to hate ANYbody for their skin colour.

(p.s. going back to the article, even if the guy dropped the N-bomb its no excuse for a 20 on 1.)
you say some delusional things thats why people think you are trollin

definition of racism - practices that discriminate against members of particular racial groups,[1] for example by perpetuating unequal access to resources between groups.


so at what time in this sh*tty as country history have black people been able to control what resources white people can have or not have.
 04-30-2012, 10:54 AM         #391
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PradalSerey said:
Your pro blackness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism blacks show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I *am expected too*

look, this sh*t goes both ways whether you like to admit it or not. And the majority of white people would sooner take your side against any injustices you claim.
I hope you realize though, racism is not a "white construct designed to keep the black man down" as some people say. racism is a fu*ked up monster dating back to our tribal instincts and our constant desire to claim that we are better then others. (humans not white people)

black people can be just as racist as white people.

Im getting tired of how its so socially acceptable to talk about white racism but how its a faux-pas to bring up black racism.

In the news and in general lately so much emphasis is put on race and racial motivation when the truth in most cases is its not a factor OR its a sideline factor.

If i f!ghting a black guy thats calling me white boy, honkey, cracker, redneck,etc and I call him a **** or whatever even if it has nothing to do with my racial beliefs towards black people as a whole I have a feeling it wouldnt go over so well with the majority of people, lol.
I have a feeling everyone would forget his words and actions and focus strictly on me saying ****, you get me?

its socially OK to hate white people. and to me theres no excuse to hate ANYbody for their skin colour.

(p.s. going back to the article, even if the guy dropped the N-bomb its no excuse for a 20 on 1.)
:applause::applause::applause:

i agree with you 100% supposedly We are the racist ones on this forum.... and the black community is not making a big and ridiculous scene regards to the trayvon case.. but when ever you try to prove a point on THIS forum they are quick to say that we are racist or in one member on here's exact words " you must not like black people " like i said in a post i made in another thread, if they will not listen and admit to that sh*t is getting out of hand , then im getting tired of argueing... its like trying to argue with a blade of grass.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
12 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy