Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
 108
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 erickonasis said:
Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).


Kids playing in the street, he tells em to stop, 20+ adults show up at his place and whoop his a.ss...

And you're more worried about "who is he to tell them kids to stop?"

Why shouldn't he tell em to stop playin in the street? He's an adult.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 erickonasis said:
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself
please explain how telling kids to stop playing in the street = nearly beat him to death

There is no justifiable reason.

You're looking like an idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310
 erickonasis said:
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself
you're a fu*king idiot.

i guarantee if the races were switched you'd have a different tone
 6 years ago '07        #24
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310
 notoriousthugzz said:
On your d!ck? Is that what you want? A white man on your d!ck? Not only are you a closet racist, but you are a homo too No wonder you are so angry at life! No, I'm simply responding to comments made in MY THREAD. Is that ok with you self loathing black man? You want to run around and act like you and all your brothers are so innocent and every white man wants to see you in a noose! sh*t is comical and shows how mentally unstable you are. I'm not racist... however clearly you are. That's why you keep ducking me in the other thread... your dumb a.ss gets ethered on an hourly basis on this site I'd hate life If I was you too



there are definitely more racist black people on this site than racist white people. some of the sh*t i read on here
 6 years ago '04        #25
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
=Freemind;23025967Why shouldn't he tell em to stop playin in the street? He's an adult.
The fu*k does that mean....last time i checked unless they were some kind of curfew law (which if the were playing basketball it probably wasnt late) he has absolutely no right to tell kids they cant play in the street...

Seriously the fu*k does he think he is?

Like i said i wouldnt have reacted the same way when i was younger but playing in the street was an everyday thing for me growing up.

I guarantee you one thing ...he wont EVER do that sh*t again...Lesson Learned mission accomplished


Last edited by erickonasis; 04-25-2012 at 02:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #26
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
 keithbm1111 said:
you're a fu*king idiot.

i guarantee if the races were switched you'd have a different tone
If it were a different race i'd say the same thing but seriously i dont think a black parent would approach white kids and tell them to stop playing street hockey. Just wouldnt happen.

And why should they ? They're kids thats what thye should be doing. Sure it may be annoying but as long as its at a decent time of the day i see no problem with it.
 6 years ago '06        #27
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
There has to be more to the story. Interested in what else happened before that. Either way, they sent a clear message...Don't fu*k with our kids.
 6 years ago '07        #28
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310


you dont beat the fu*k out of someone (not even needed to mention it was alarge group, extremely cowardly) because he asked you tog et out of the street.

for all you know, he was asking nicely. you wanna act like a tough guy? tell him to fu*k off dont attack him. so dumb
 6 years ago '08        #29
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
this story doesnt seem accurate to me. people in here jumpig to conclusions like they were there are just as wrong as the ones saying he deserved it. and i doubt all he said to them was "stop playing in the street" to get that kind of beatdown. not saying he deserved it but def could have been avoided

s/n if i can tell what race you are by what you type, you just might be racist. choosing sides on an issue that has nothing to do with you gives you away. just a thought


Last edited by slimdogg3325; 04-25-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 erickonasis said:
The fu*k does that mean....last time i checked unless they were some kind of curfew law (which if the were playing basketball it probably wasnt late) he has absolutely no right to tell kids they cant play in the street...

Seriously the fu*k does he think he is?

Like i said i wouldnt have reacted the same way when i was younger but playing in the street was an everyday thing for me growing up.

I guarantee you one thing ...he wont EVER do that sh*t again...Lesson Learned mission accomplished


He has every right to tell em to not play in the street... @ you acting like its a good thing they whooped his a.ss

You're the very definition of pathetic.
 04-25-2012, 02:47 PM         #31
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people reaching for excuses now? Hmmm sounds like alot of those white people that were making excuses for the Zimmermann case.
 04-25-2012, 03:08 PM         #32
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:


He has every right to tell em to not play in the street... @ you acting like its a good thing they whooped his a.ss

You're the very definition of pathetic.
Yes he does.....but you have every right to kick a pit bull in the stomach.........but is iit the pit bulls fault if it attacks you for it?

Not endorsing sh*t just using your own logic against you
 04-25-2012, 03:20 PM         #33
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets think hypothetically about this, and lets look at the facts. There isn't enough evidence to prove that he was senselessly attacked, nor do we have the victims or supposed attackers accounts. I mean Zimstans are thinking hypothetically about that case, and not valuing the life of another Black in AmeriKKKA, so why should we do the same?
 6 years ago '05        #34
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Dos-effect said:
Yes he does.....but you have every right to kick a pit bull in the stomach.........but is iit the pit bulls fault if it attacks you for it?

Not endorsing sh*t just using your own logic against you
fu*king really man? Really? Like really really?



so you're saying kicking a pitbull, and having it attack you is the same as telling kids to stop playing in the street and have 20+ gang up and nearly beat you to death.

And no, you have no right to kick a pit in the stomach moron.

You wonder why people hate you hear... but you a.ssume everyones "on your d!ck" what a retard.
 6 years ago '07        #35
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 notoriousthugzz said:
On your d!ck? Is that what you want? A white man on your d!ck? Not only are you a closet racist, but you are a homo too No wonder you are so angry at life! No, I'm simply responding to comments made in MY THREAD. Is that ok with you self loathing black man? You want to run around and act like you and all your brothers are so innocent and every white man wants to see you in a noose! sh*t is comical and shows how mentally unstable you are. I'm not racist... however clearly you are. That's why you keep ducking me in the other thread... your dumb a.ss gets ethered on an hourly basis on this site I'd hate life If I was you too
talk about ducks lol.
y dont u respond to tha link i posted which shows that black woman your hillbilly a.ss keeps callin a c*nt is doin 5 years for larceny and not drugs
 6 years ago '08        #36
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,204 | Props total: 5326 5326
Mob mentality fu*king disgusts me, straight up bi*ch move. Nice way of teaching your kids how to handle situations too
 6 years ago '04        #37
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
 hood135 said:
There has to be more to the story. Interested in what else happened before that. Either way, they sent a clear message...Don't fu*k with our kids.
 04-25-2012, 03:40 PM         #38
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
fu*king really man? Really? Like really really?



so you're saying kicking a pitbull, and having it attack you is the same as telling kids to stop playing in the street and have 20+ gang up and nearly beat you to death.

And no, you have no right to kick a pit in the stomach moron.

You wonder why people hate you hear... but you a.ssume everyones "on your d!ck" what a retard.
Only people that dont like me here is lame fu*ks like yourself who hate any black man to speak on race issues. Why I dont know, cause honestly is not affecting you, its just opinion and futhermore its a internet site. And just like every single one of you KKK conspirators you purposely miss all intention of a fair and balanced statments to find racism in it....because......lets be honest to your too fu*king dumb to comprehend any one else point of view but your own. In this case dummie.......The pit bull represents the group of kids the man yelled at........he knew they were dangerous, probably unpredictable and yet he kicked them in the stomach for no reason, they were not bothering anyone. Now the group or in this case the pit bull....comes back later and beats the man to a pulp...........Case and point if you didnt fu*k with the dog in the first place you might not have gotten bit.

And I dont know what world you live in where any man can legally question or demand another grown a.ss man to do anything........but this is not what the countries laws represent.


And this is wrong.....they did not have to beat that man up like that and they should be arrested and charged. But as I stated I doubt this will happen because the story sounds like bullsh*t.......the reason is because unlike you idiots I have a brain and I know how to use my brain to make intelligent decision using something called reasoning. And reasoning tells me that you cant have an absolute truth if the people who were said to be involved have not made any statements on this matter. Only the cops and the nosey a.ss neighbors
 6 years ago '04        #39
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 erickonasis said:
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself
You're a fu*king idiot. If I'm trying to drive home and your a.ss is playing in the middle of the street and I can't get by, I'm gonna tell your a.ss to move too.

So he brought it on himself because he had the nerve to say something to another human being. And instead of just being nice and brushing it off, you're going to go get your waste of life father and his unemployed goons to come beat a man down? For telling you to get out of the street?!?!!

Do they own the street? No! So they should have gotten the fu*k outa the way. Regardless, they could have talked sh*t back. Not resort to violence.

I hope a bi*ch a.ss like you tries to "get justice for Travon" on my a.ss. I got something for you


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-25-2012 at 03:52 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #40
xuNpReDiCtAblEx 
space
avatar space
space
$534 | Props total: 336 336
man.........that sh*t crayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy