Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
 182
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 172
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Here is what Disney now owns.
24 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #361
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 SandmanNyC said:
see this is the diff btwn white ppl and blk ppl. even whit ppl will tell you that trayvon siituation was unfortunate, but black ppl r justifying what happened to this white n*gga. black ppl are the most racist ppl in the world (this site is a perfect example). insecurity is a muhfu*ka.
 6 years ago '06        #362
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Dos-effect said:
Only people that dont like me here is lame fu*ks like yourself who hate any black man to speak on race issues. Why I dont know, cause honestly is not affecting you, its just opinion and futhermore its a internet site. And just like every single one of you KKK conspirators you purposely miss all intention of a fair and balanced statments to find racism in it....because......lets be honest to your too fu*king dumb to comprehend any one else point of view but your own. In this case dummie.......The pit bull represents the group of kids the man yelled at........he knew they were dangerous, probably unpredictable and yet he kicked them in the stomach for no reason, they were not bothering anyone. Now the group or in this case the pit bull....comes back later and beats the man to a pulp...........Case and point if you didnt fu*k with the dog in the first place you might not have gotten bit.

And I dont know what world you live in where any man can legally question or demand another grown a.ss man to do anything........but this is not what the countries laws represent.


And this is wrong.....they did not have to beat that man up like that and they should be arrested and charged. But as I stated I doubt this will happen because the story sounds like bullsh*t.......the reason is because unlike you idiots I have a brain and I know how to use my brain to make intelligent decision using something called reasoning. And reasoning tells me that you cant have an absolute truth if the people who were said to be involved have not made any statements on this matter. Only the cops and the nosey a.ss neighbors
You make an analogy above then you have the audacity to talk about reasoning?

you sir, is smoking on something.
 6 years ago '06        #363
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Dos-effect said:
I know............fu*king awesome right....................lol........naw on the real this is just some dumb kids going hard on a dumber individual..............
okay...its obvious you didn't read the article. you just skimmed through it. learn to read everything before stating your wacky reasoning.
 04-27-2012, 05:32 AM         #364
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
He said that like we ain't been given a reason & sh*t. Lol
I'm tellin' you pre-internet/pre-social media you'd never hear no stupid a.ss sh*t like that.
Ma'fuhkas done lost touch with reality foreal! Lol
 6 years ago '04        #365
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17405 17405
Keep on Mobbin Kids.....

Rather this than k!lling each other
 6 years ago '04        #366
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 erickonasis said:
Keep on Mobbin Kids.....

Rather this than k!lling each other
good message you old racist piece of sh*t!

Good to see you back in here bright and early speaking the same hate mongering bullsh*t youve been preaching all week

How was Big Bang Theory last night you walking talking contradiction piece of sh*t?
 6 years ago '08        #367
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 notoriousthugzz said:
good message you old racist piece of sh*t!

Good to see you back in here bright and early speaking the same hate mongering bullsh*t youve been preaching all week

How was Big Bang Theory last night you walking talking contradiction piece of sh*t?
 6 years ago '07        #368
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 notoriousthugzz said:
good message you old racist piece of sh*t!

Good to see you back in here bright and early speaking the same hate mongering bullsh*t youve been preaching all week

How was Big Bang Theory last night you walking talking contradiction piece of sh*t?
you've been on fire in this thread!!
 6 years ago '04        #369
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17405 17405

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #370
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17405 17405
In a stunning development on Tuesday, WKRG released raw footage of an African-American woman who lives on the street where the beating occurred exclaiming that Owens, not the mob, was at fault. She yelled her protest in the direction of correspondent Lauren Vargas and her cameraman as they prepared to shoot a news segment.

The woman, who did not identify herself, said that police had to be called “every weekend” because “Mr. Owens was swinging … knives out here in front of these kids.” She also alleged that he was “bipolar” and “he drinks.”

She also accused Owens of being a racist: “The kids’ ball just went up here in his yard,” she yelled, “and he started cussing, like calling them ‘******s.’ How would you like for your kids to be called ‘******s’ all the time?”

.
 6 years ago '04        #371
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17405 17405
At least this guy is getting the proper care now for his Mental / Substance abuse problems...

Win / Win situation
 6 years ago '04        #372
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
For all you racist blacks out there like erickonasis and Dos-Effect this is for you...


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #373
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ManWithoutFear! said:
He said that like we ain't been given a reason & sh*t. Lol
I'm tellin' you pre-internet/pre-social media you'd never hear no stupid a.ss sh*t like that.
Ma'fuhkas done lost touch with reality foreal! Lol
nah mean?!
"reverse racism" is a direct result of racism, discrimination, lynchings, slavery, Sean Bell's, Rodney Kings, do I have to continue with the blatantly obvious?

 erickonasis said:
Keep on Mobbin Kids.....

Rather this than k!lling each other
To be honest no violence would be better.........

 erickonasis said:
In a stunning development on Tuesday, WKRG released raw footage of an African-American woman who lives on the street where the beating occurred exclaiming that Owens, not the mob, was at fault. She yelled her protest in the direction of correspondent Lauren Vargas and her cameraman as they prepared to shoot a news segment.

The woman, who did not identify herself, said that police had to be called “every weekend” because “Mr. Owens was swinging … knives out here in front of these kids.” She also alleged that he was “bipolar” and “he drinks.”

She also accused Owens of being a racist: “The kids’ ball just went up here in his yard,” she yelled, “and he started cussing, like calling them ‘******s.’ How would you like for your kids to be called ‘******s’ all the time?”

.


IF this was true than that was a well deserved a.ss whooping. :dancingcool:
I already posted that if he called them "******s" they was in the right. GET MAD c*ck SUCKERS! Devil call me a ****** I'm two piecing to the throat and d!ck suckers. :dancingcool: My mugshot would be one the happiest smileys in the history of Boxden & mankind.
 04-27-2012, 04:12 PM         #374
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
For all you racist blacks out there like erickonasis and Dos-Effect this is for you...

So what makes you any better.....at least we have a real gripe...while your bi*ch a.ss is just caught up in your feelings and have nothing at all to complain about


[video - click to view]


Your bi*ch a.ss probably has this video on replay everyday you wake up though


[video - click to view]



And Bob Marley would spit in your face if he heard that someone like you was promoting his music........


Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-27-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #375
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 MONSTALOCC said:
nah mean?!
"reverse racism" is a direct result of racism, discrimination, lynchings, slavery, Sean Bell's, Rodney Kings, do I have to continue with the blatantly obvious?



To be honest no violence would be better.........





IF this was true than that was a well deserved a.ss whooping. :dancingcool:
I already posted that if he called them "******s" they was in the right. GET MAD c*ck SUCKERS! Devil call me a ****** I'm two piecing to the throat and d!ck suckers. :dancingcool: My mugshot would be one the happiest smileys in the history of Boxden & mankind.
So either A. you've gone through your entire life having never been called a ****** or B. youre full of sh*t and a coward

I wonder which one is the right answer

 6 years ago '08        #376
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
america is well represented on boxden these days...not a compliment.
 6 years ago '04        #377
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Dos-effect said:
So what makes you any better.....at least we have a real gripe...while your bi*ch a.ss is just caught up in your feelings and have nothing at all to complain about



Your bi*ch a.ss probably has this video on replay everyday you wake up though




And Bob Marley would spit in your face if he heard that someone like you was promoting his music........
So much anger and hate in your life. What an awful way to live.

One love racist
 6 years ago '10        #378
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Okay, so when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of whites for some similar nonsense, I hope the response is the same from all the ignorant n*ggas on here.

Dude aint deserve to get beat on like that for telling some kids to stop playing in the street.


n*ggas can't act like this. Then when some sh*t like Rodney King happens, I don't wanna see nobody using that as an excuse to burn down a whole city and steal n*ggas TV's
 04-27-2012, 09:05 PM         #379
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
African americans I know never been to those places. The fact that you desperately posted those gruesome pics to counter what whites have done to my ppl for generations and to this day is pathetic and low even for you. A lot of white folks always try to shift the blame and spin the evil yall have done. A grand
well then they arnt african americans, they are americans of darker skin tone? africans come from africa, lmao. And those pictures show you that white people arnt responsable for all of your problems. It goes to show you that evil doesnt have a skin colour. And I cant speak for other white people as we arnt the BORG and we dont share one mindset, but I can speak for myself in saying "I dont give a fu*k how bad past generations of other white people treated black people, I had nothing to do with it and I will not be held accountable for it"

You can let the same sh*t repeat itself in different forms and perpetuate different forms of prejudice and bigotry, or you can forgive and forget.

You're attempting to make people who were raised to embrace multiculturalism admit to faults they arnt guilty of.

Want me to do the same sh*t? "boohoo, the romans enslaved and r*ped my gaul ancestors and occupied our territory k!lling thousands in the process, the italians are the source of all evil" "boohoo the moors attempted to conquer europe k!lling thousands and enslaving many europeans in the process. north africans are the source of all evil" "boohoo the british pressed my great grandfather into the merchant marines and seperated him from his family and he was forced into a new life in the colonies, british people are the source of all evil"

 TheMindOf said:
Okay, so when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of whites for some similar nonsense, I hope the response is the same from all the ignorant n*ggas on here.

Dude aint deserve to get beat on like that for telling some kids to stop playing in the street.


n*ggas can't act like this. Then when some sh*t like Rodney King happens, I don't wanna see nobody using that as an excuse to burn down a whole city and steal n*ggas TV's
when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of white guys il say its fu*king dispicable. if the black guy happened to be lifeunderthescope or a few others here I wont feel as bad but I still wont support it....If they got fu*ked up in a one on one, hell I'll be cheering from the stands
 6 years ago '10        #380
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 notoriousthugzz said:
So either A. you've gone through your entire life having never been called a ****** or B. youre full of sh*t and a coward

I wonder which one is the right answer

Never been around a devil that called me a ******, I'm not full of sh*t, neither am I a coward. I got fam that stayed in Philly back in the day, he told me about the sh*t the police dept did to the Black Panthers there. Setting buildings with women and kids in it on fire. Tisk tisk Just stfu

 TheMindOf said:
Okay, so when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of whites for some similar nonsense, I hope the response is the same from all the ignorant n*ggas on here.

Dude aint deserve to get beat on like that for telling some kids to stop playing in the street.


n*ggas can't act like this. Then when some sh*t like Rodney King happens, I don't wanna see nobody using that as an excuse to burn down a whole city and steal n*ggas TV's

IF HE DID IN FACT CALL THEM ******S AND ACTED IN THE MANNER THE WOMAN SAID YEAH THE HELL HE DID! GET MAD!

 PradalSerey said:
well then they arnt african americans, they are americans of darker skin tone? africans come from africa, lmao. And those pictures show you that white people arnt responsable for all of your problems. It goes to show you that evil doesnt have a skin colour. And I cant speak for other white people as we arnt the BORG and we dont share one mindset, but I can speak for myself in saying "I dont give a fu*k how bad past generations of other white people treated black people, I had nothing to do with it and I will not be held accountable for it"

You can let the same sh*t repeat itself in different forms and perpetuate different forms of prejudice and bigotry, or you can forgive and forget.

You're attempting to make people who were raised to embrace multiculturalism admit to faults they arnt guilty of.

Want me to do the same sh*t? "boohoo, the romans enslaved and r*ped my gaul ancestors and occupied our territory k!lling thousands in the process, the italians are the source of all evil" "boohoo the moors attempted to conquer europe k!lling thousands and enslaving many europeans in the process. north africans are the source of all evil" "boohoo the british pressed my great grandfather into the merchant marines and seperated him from his family and he was forced into a new life in the colonies, british people are the source of all evil"



when a black guy gets beat up by a crowd of white guys il say its fu*king dispicable. if the black guy happened to be lifeunderthescope or a few others here I wont feel as bad but I still wont support it....If they got fu*ked up in a one on one, hell I'll be cheering from the stands
Your pro whiteness is comical to say the least. You can ignore the injustice, discrimination, and racism whites show to my ppl right here in this sh*tty a.ss country, but I can't.

edit: You know what? I understand your view as a white man. But you want to wipe your hands clean of the evil white ppl have done/still do to blacks AND tell us how to feel about it. LOL
You can't have it both ways.


Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 04-27-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy