Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2012, 03:33 PM         #341
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
you said I WAS RACIST for calling someone dumb.

how does calling your mother a moron make her racist?

I'm sure she's been fu*ked by a white boy or two in her day so nah she prolly aint
Nah Moms dont play that, finds your fu*kers to be kinda corny and often said you dont have d!cks big enough for her, Truly a shame if you ask me
 6 years ago '04        #342
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Pretty hilarious how people who can't use grammar always lean on the "it's an internet forum" argument (or even worse, cite it as a "racist rebuttal"), then CONSISTENTLY make the same mistakes over and over, demonstrating that they have no grasp of it outside a forum either. If you can't be clear with your typing (which is how you're trying to express your point), how can you expect to be taken seriously? People don't ask someone who can't add to help them with calculus. You wanna speak from up high, you better come correct.
 04-26-2012, 03:37 PM         #343
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLwiLLis said:
Pretty hilarious how people who can't use grammar always lean on the "it's an internet forum" argument (or even worse, cite it as a "racist rebuttal"), then CONSISTENTLY make the same mistakes over and over, demonstrating that they have no grasp of it outside a forum either. If you can't be clear with your typing (which is how you're trying to express your point), how can you expect to be taken seriously? People don't ask someone who can't add to help them with calculus. You wanna speak from up high, you better come correct.
You captain Willis a.ss cornball........go sit your dumb a.ss down somewhere.......
 6 years ago '04        #344
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
ok f*ggot. take a month off from boxden to go back to middle school.
 6 years ago '04        #345
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
cornball coming from the das efx head... smh u clown.
 04-26-2012, 04:20 PM         #346
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
What I mean is you went on a very long ramble that was, at the best of times, incoherent.

I'm asking you to clarify what point it is you're trying to make. Without clarification I cannot respond to gibberish, without also going on a retard-ramble about something or nothing.
I can't do it man. I'm tired. This whole "discussion" (if you will) is just pointless. You talkin' bout retard rambles and all this sh*t. I said kids play out in the street man. That all folks. Take what I said and do with it whatever you wish. If you can indeed understand Kids... Play... In... The... Street.

un-fuhkin-believable man.

These are real people on the other end of these posts? Seriously?

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 04-26-2012 at 04:23 PM..
 04-26-2012, 04:38 PM         #347
sadditycomittee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
The fu*k does that mean....last time i checked unless they were some kind of curfew law (which if the were playing basketball it probably wasnt late) he has absolutely no right to tell kids they cant play in the street...

Seriously the fu*k does he think he is?

Like i said i wouldnt have reacted the same way when i was younger but playing in the street was an everyday thing for me growing up.

I guarantee you one thing ...he wont EVER do that sh*t again...Lesson Learned mission accomplished
So 'who is he to tell kids to stop cursing at cars/drivers and refusing to move' Seems more logical to you than, 'who do these 20 people think they are to beat another human being nearly to death?' Ohhhhhh.

Idiot.
 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM         #348
sadditycomittee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

I'm done with you Dos... you are a pathetic loser. No if, and or buts about it.

Agreed! I am quite certain every single person who read that stupid pitbull statement knew 'the pit represented the kids/angry mob'.

ITS JUST THAT ITS A STUPID fu*kING ANALOGY!
 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM         #349
sadditycomittee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?
So I guess you are saying that whites using mob mentality for decades is okay? No big deal?
Okay you racist moron.
 04-26-2012, 05:09 PM         #350
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sadditycomittee said:
So 'who is he to tell kids to stop cursing at cars/drivers and refusing to move' Seems more logical to you than, 'who do these 20 people think they are to beat another human being nearly to death?' Ohhhhhh.

Idiot.
You acting like kids don't do that sh*t tho son. I'm not gonna go as far as to call you some kinda lame and sh*t cause I don't know you but didn't someone in here already post that dude had history with these kids for being a d*ck? I know damn well when you was younger (whether you black/white whatever) you had that one older dude in your neighborhood who was a prick and everyone fuhked with. Did the muthafuhka deserve to get mashed out like that for that? No. But it happened. Ain't no way to justify or find no ways around that. Sh*t was wrong on their part. But these muthafuhkas are kids. Kids do sh*t like that. Kids play in the streets. Kids intentionally or unintentionally fuhk with people from time to time. It is what it is. It aint that fuhkin' serious unless the lil n*ggas got violent or were about to get violent. Like really though. Muthafuhkas playin' in the street is that big a deal? Its life threatening and sh*t? Its fuhkin' up your day that bad?
 6 years ago '10        #351
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
far as the topic goes, this was NOT justice 4 Trayvon. Hitlerman is alive and free on bond.
 6 years ago '10        #352
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 erickonasis said:
should have left well enough alone the kids were just playing minding their own business. This guy is even worse than Zimmerman. There's alot worse things they could have been doing than playing basketball. Leave them the fu*k alone or call the cops if theres a problem
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead
see this is the diff btwn white ppl and blk ppl. even whit ppl will tell you that trayvon siituation was unfortunate, but black ppl r justifying what happened to this white n*gga. black ppl are the most racist ppl in the world (this site is a perfect example). insecurity is a muhfu*ka.

Last edited by SandmanNyC; 04-26-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 04-26-2012, 08:29 PM         #353
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sadditycomittee said:
So I guess you are saying that whites using mob mentality for decades is okay? No big deal?
Okay you racist moron.
Well it just proves how evil YOU people are.
 04-26-2012, 09:34 PM         #354
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
First and foremost, how can I be a racist, when racism is a social construct created by Whites to upheld White supremacy? Moving on, Blacks were lynched (And Blacks are still being systematically k!lled in Cold blood today without being charged with murder) for being suspected of raping White women, or k!lling little White children. Majority of the team these African-Americans were innocent of their crimes, yet were dragged through the streets of the town via a pick up truck two-rights clearly made a wrong a few years ago, why doesn't it now that the tables have turned? YOU people as in Whites, I would expect you to know that.
You'v stated the exact wording in other threads. What racist black supremist doctrines did you pull that from? and frankly, dont give me that response because blacks are doing the same sh*t to whites in Zimbabwe and South Africa and its considered justified but were that to happen against blacks in england, france or america it would be considered white racists.

yeah yeah yeah, you dont like white racists. neither do I. but my problem is that you dont like WHITES in general. You should be dragged through the streets of town via a pick up truck. Its too bad that all those innocents suffered instead of you.

You want a race war? find some neo-nazis and f!ght them, leave the rest of us alone and keep your fu*king mouth shut like you expect us too.
 6 years ago '05        #355
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't see what the big deal is, Whites used mob mentality on Blacks for decades. Shall I get the lynching pictures out?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ohh look whites got lynched too
 04-26-2012, 11:36 PM         #356
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SandmanNyC said:
see this is the diff btwn white ppl and blk ppl. even whit ppl will tell you that trayvon siituation was unfortunate, but black ppl r justifying what happened to this white n*gga. black ppl are the most racist ppl in the world (this site is a perfect example). insecurity is a muhfu*ka.
Chris Rock said it best

[video - click to view]

I'm not saying its right but I understand

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-27-2012 at 12:29 AM..
 04-27-2012, 12:11 AM         #357
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No matter WTF happened it was not justified, if you're gonna throw down it ought to be Friday style, one on one, no weapons. That's real.
 04-27-2012, 01:02 AM         #358
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ohh look whites got lynched too
i agree with them now tho, blacks have always been victimized by whites!

[pic - click to view]

Rwanda!....wait...that was blacks

[pic - click to view]

Sierra Leone!...wait....that was also blacks

[pic - click to view]

Uganda!....hmmm...starting to notice a pattern

[video - click to view]

heres your oppressors
 6 years ago '10        #359
space
space
 PradalSerey said:
i agree with them now tho, blacks have always been victimized by whites!

[pic - click to view]

Rwanda!....wait...that was blacks

[pic - click to view]

Sierra Leone!...wait....that was also blacks

[pic - click to view]

Uganda!....hmmm...starting to notice a pattern

heres your oppressors
African americans I know never been to those places. The fact that you desperately posted those gruesome pics to counter what whites have done to my ppl for generations and to this day is pathetic and low even for you. A lot of white folks always try to shift the blame and spin the evil yall have done. A grand
 6 years ago '10        #360
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy