Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,549 | Props total: 5893 5893
As a black person (not that it matters to you motherfu*kas anyway, LOL) I can't agree with this. Beating a man who had nothing to do with a completely different incident is NOT bringing forth justice for that situation. They shouldn't have jumped that man like that. That sh*t was disgusting and uncalled for. Situations like this and the Trayvon situation is what makes it tough for both sides.

All white folks aren't racist and all black folks aren't racist, but when things like this happen it gives either side a reason to say " See, that's why I don't like those motherfu*kas! They're crazy. " When things like this happen a lot of people don't single out those that are responsible and look at the situation as an isolated incident. They generalize and those generalizations are what feed racial tension and our disdain for one another.

Just my opinion.
 6 years ago '04        #322
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 notoriousthugzz said:
Or maybe if there was a big bang theory marathon he could have stayed inside and watched that
Or maybe move to the suburbs with you ...
 6 years ago '04        #323
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
 killya said:
and you say black people cant act just as bad as white folks?
white people have been doing it for years...look up how many dead blacks there are in alabama where those accused went free... they used to beat black people like pancake batter
 6 years ago '05        #324
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
 614FACE said:
So... He told them to stop playing basketball in the street, afterwards 20 n*ggaz showed up and beat him down??? I smell bullsh*t. That don't even make sence. Pretty sure there's more to the story. I don't see 20 people all agreeing to fu*k you up because u told the kids to stop playing basketball in the street, which isn't bad advise.
this...

this was Alabama , correct ? how about he probably left out the part where he was calling them ******s ,maybe ? or threatening them somehow , maybe ?

he just told them to get out the street and all of a sudden he gets beaten by 30 n*ggaz ? naww mayne
 6 years ago '04        #325
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 erickonasis said:
Or maybe move to the suburbs with you ...
Who wants to move to the burbs with me when they could watch big bang theory re runs with an old racidt black man like yourself? So whos your favorite character were all dying to know
 6 years ago '05        #326
GST 
space
space
also I can't trust the media or any of them salty white folks talkin bout they 'heard ppl callin Trayvon's name ' ... foh .......even if true,you can't say it was the mob's mentality...but if for some dumb a.ss reason,they beat this man for nothing then that was wrong
 6 years ago '05        #327
GST 
space
space
 King856 said:
do you have proof of any of this?

LOL @ acting black people can't be violent just because. LA riots ring a bell?
1. read and comprehend...I posed questions

2. a n*gga got beat to near death and the crackers that did it got off...is your brain swollen or something ?
 6 years ago '04        #328
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Who wants to move to the burbs with me when they could watch big bang theory re runs with an old racidt black man like yourself? So whos your favorite character were all dying to know
I love the big bang theory along with a host of other shows (except fu*k Seinfeld)

I dont know why you think thats insulting me or funny i truly dont get your logic. You labeled me a racist i never claimed to be one but when it comes to defending certain aspects of my race i will always do that.

I've said in this thread that i thought it was excessive but necessary in order to make a statement.

Once again

ALABAMA (CNN) - An Alabama man was critically beaten Saturday night by a mob of people after he complained about some kids playing basketball on the street in front of his house.

Corporal Chris Levy, with the Mobile Police Department says they're still trying to determine exactly what happened.

The victim had approached the kids that were playing basketball in the street and fussed at them about playing basketball. After they left, what is believed to be a number of adults came back and a.ssaulted our victim with pipes, paint cans and some chairs.

Says absolutely NOTHING about him driving a car and asking them to move...If it did i would understand that but to me he was pissed about the kids playing (which it clearly says) basketball in the street in front of his house
 6 years ago '04        #329
space
space
 king856 said:
the burbs>>>>>>>>> your broke a.ss block

germantown cats are the dirtiest creatures in philly.

I'll let a mouse stay in my houe before i'd let one of you germantown scumbags
gtown >>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #330
GST 
space
space
 King856 said:

and @ ignorant white folks tryna act like they're white elders still don't call us ******s
 6 years ago '05        #331
GST 
space
space
 King856 said:
you probably still act like one

I know old black folks that still call you that

ya missed me with that lame shyt...foh

King856 said:
he's out on bail. how he got off?

again...read and comprehend
 6 years ago '04        #332
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 erickonasis said:
I love the big bang theory along with a host of other shows (except fu*k Seinfeld)

I dont know why you think thats insulting me or funny i truly dont get your logic. You labeled me a racist i never claimed to be one but when it comes to defending certain aspects of my race i will always do that.

I've said in this thread that i thought it was excessive but necessary in order to make a statement.

Once again

ALABAMA (CNN) - An Alabama man was critically beaten Saturday night by a mob of people after he complained about some kids playing basketball on the street in front of his house.

Corporal Chris Levy, with the Mobile Police Department says they're still trying to determine exactly what happened.

The victim had approached the kids that were playing basketball in the street and fussed at them about playing basketball. After they left, what is believed to be a number of adults came back and a.ssaulted our victim with pipes, paint cans and some chairs.

Says absolutely NOTHING about him driving a car and asking them to move...If it did i would understand that but to me he was pissed about the kids playing (which it clearly says) basketball in the street in front of his house
at your dumbass thinking YOU yourself need to out yourself as a racist for it to be so. It's obvious from what you post and the tone you post that you are indeed a racist.

And it is fu*king hilarious that AN OLD RACIST GERMANTOWN PIECE OF sh*t Loves the Big Bang Theory

It's fu*kin hilarious... that's worthy of it's own television show right there! You should pitch it to someone and make some money off your old racist a.ss
 04-26-2012, 02:24 PM         #333
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
The fuhk you mean "clarify your argument"? The sh*t speaks for itself. You ok? Fever?
And I don't "argue" with anyone this early in the day.
What I mean is you went on a very long ramble that was, at the best of times, incoherent.

I'm asking you to clarify what point it is you're trying to make. Without clarification I cannot respond to gibberish, without also going on a retard-ramble about something or nothing.
 04-26-2012, 02:29 PM         #334
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
without also going on a retard-ramble about something or nothing.

You got alot nerve after typing some bullsh*t like this.
 04-26-2012, 02:32 PM         #335
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Why yes its annoying as in the summer i have kids playing on my block. But do i tell them to stop no..They are just kids...Thats what kids do. I grew up when no one had PC's (or very few) where i lived. There was no cable and all this other sh*t. Playing in the street was our only source of outlet to enjoy ourselves. Hell when i was growing up we had Radios blasting in the street all day everyday. This guy is seriously lucky he didnt have to deal with that.

As long as its a reasonable hour of the day there is absolutely nothing worng with kids playing ball in the street. I'd rather see kids playing ball or sports rather then seeing them selling drugs or getting high.

Thats the problem with adults like you ...You forget that they are Just "kids" and thats totally normal. These kids probaly dont have the private drieway basketball court like little "johnny" down the street
I've forgotten nothing. I don't go outside and yell at kids. The point is that even if somebody does, it doesn't mean you have any sort of right to treat them in that way.

People on this thread keep saying the old guy was out of line, acting like he had it coming to him, while not stressing how out of line the people who jumped him was (if the story is as reported)

That's my issue with this, you're empathizing with the kids and their situation and how they feel, but you're refusing to empathize with the old guy. Maybe he had the worst day of his life and was in a sh*t mood, maybe the kids were a persistent nuisance and was purposely trying to bait him.

What he did was a d!ckhead move, but its not something that merits any sort of physical action against him.

It's a very sad reflection of some people that you're focusing on a man yelling at kids and not the far more disgusting crime of him being beaten to near death for it.
 04-26-2012, 02:33 PM         #336
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
without also going on a retard-ramble about something or nothing.

You got alot nerve after typing some bullsh*t like this.
Is it a prerequisite to be a racist c*nt that you have no handle on the English language?

Speak English motherfu*ker.
 04-26-2012, 03:07 PM         #337
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Is it a prerequisite to be a racist c*nt that you have no handle on the English language?

Speak English motherfu*ker.
Your.............constant barrage of bullsh*t counter responses are nothing more then insecure statements of f*ggotry hidden behind your fear of black power..........is that better for you.....or maybe I should speak in your hick language..............

Gawsh gee whillikers, I can see your bi*ch a.ssness clearer then a fat pig on a Sunday morning. Maybe if you quit putting your d!ck in your sister/mother/cousin you could perhaps understand the complexity of a race relations and how this countries history and refusal to deal with it on a grown up level has led to Black people pretty much waiting for any one of you so called "Patriots" to open your mouth for any reason other to politely excuse your self from our presence. Get the point?
 04-26-2012, 03:09 PM         #338
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
its no wonder people can't comprehend wtf your dumb a.ss is saying. you're way off subject
Classic racist rebuttal........." I have nothing else to come back with so Ill stick to the way they type".........you fu*k n*ggas are something else.
 6 years ago '08        #339
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
 King856 said:

stlcardinals19 said:

The rest of the story came out:

The rest can be found here:

In essence, dude was a notoriously anger-issue-having, racial-slur-spewing, weapon-brandishing a.ss and got beat down for finally taking it too far and messing with the wrong people, people who admittedly took it way too far in return. He didn't get attacked unprovoked by a roaming pack of angry black people. There was--as predicted by some in this topic, clearly--more to the story than was being told by the victim's sister.
 04-26-2012, 03:22 PM         #340
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
calling someone dumb makes me racist?

your moms a moron
So she is racist according to your logic
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago