Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #301
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 sadditycomittee said:
The story said the kids wont move out of the way.... So.... I guess a motorist should have just ran them down rather than somebody suggesting they move?? Sure, let them play, but they need to move their stupid a.sses for cars.

I agree with the statements that I there is probably more to the story, but come on, kids not moving for cars and cursing out passers by is BS.
lets be real here...he did more then just suggest...i see how you tried to spin it.
 6 years ago '04        #302
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
 sadditycomittee said:
The story said the kids wont move out of the way.... So.... I guess a motorist should have just ran them down rather than somebody suggesting they move?? Sure, let them play, but they need to move their stupid a.sses for cars.

I agree with the statements that I there is probably more to the story, but come on, kids not moving for cars and cursing out passers by is BS.
It does not sya this guy was driving and the kids would not move out of the way it says that he yeslled at them to stop playing basketball not move .
 6 years ago '05        #303
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 614FACE said:
So... He told them to stop playing basketball in the street, afterwards 20 n*ggaz showed up and beat him down??? I smell bullsh*t. That don't even make sence. Pretty sure there's more to the story. I don't see 20 people all agreeing to fu*k you up because u told the kids to stop playing basketball in the street, which isn't bad advise.
I can see it perfectly......hate to say it but youung black kids-teens are easily the most ignit, disrespectful towards elders.....I have EVER seen in my life
 6 years ago '06        #304
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
He shoulda kept his fu*kin mouth shut
 6 years ago '04        #305
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
We know Erick... your post history already tells us this... but thanks for confirming that an OLD RACIST BLACK MAN ENJOYS WATCHING WHITE TELEVISION.

I'll leave you to catching up on your Friends DVD's now

Seriously is there anything more comical than a guy that spends his entire day hating on white people but cant wait to get off work to watch reruns of the Big Bang Theory

Couldn't make this sh*t up
Plenty of white shows i watch

Game of Thrones, Sopranos, Walking Dead etc

Still trying to find the point your trying to make...and your the one who said i was racist. never claimed that but anyone who defends their race is automatically labled one i guess .

I know your posts will agin be filled with the same rhetorical lol's...still doesnt change the fact this man got his a.ss beat and the same thing will continue ..
 6 years ago '04        #306
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1993 1993
 erickonasis said:
Plenty of white shows i watch

Game of Thrones, Sopranos, Walking Dead etc

Still trying to find the point your trying to make...and your the one who said i was racist. never claimed that but anyone who defends their race is automatically labled one i guess .

I know your posts will agin be filled with the same rhetorical lol's...still doesnt change the fact this man got his a.ss beat and the same thing will continue ..
Now youre not racist?

Wow not sure whats funnier... you denying that youre a racist or the fact that an old racist like yourselr can not get enough of the big bang theory
 6 years ago '04        #307
space
space
Why is it that you obviously racist black folk cant just admit that you are racist? You have no problems admitting your infatuation with the big bang theory but cant keep it 100 and say youre racist when to everyone who reads the words you type its crystal clear
 04-26-2012, 01:19 PM         #308
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Wish? Stop putting words into my mouth. I don't wish anything upon you.. it's simple statistics. What talent were you blessed with? Clearly not your ability to spell or write complete sentences. at you being the second weak black man to jump to notoriousthugzz as some sort of an insult against me. I mean what are the odds on a hip hop site someone would have an SN of a hip hop song. Your intelligence is really showing with each post, keep it up
bra u aint gave it up yet? u actually think ima write intelligently to impress u on a hip hop forum? Bra you a clown. o u might get mad i didnt say YOU'RE instead. if u judging ppl by how they write on here you needa get a life. u remind me of my ex gf mother who was passin judgement ab interracial datin, then started dating outside her race. n explaining to you what i do talent wise wont get me nowhere, you prob a nobody in real life as you are on this site. like i said ill update u when my shyt hit the tv screens n all dat. im not too far from it. anything is possible when u have goals n wrk hard to achieve em n on top of that, know ppl that know ppl. i dnt have to explain shyt but ima u give an idea of myself. nw do me a favor n stop respondn wit bullsh*t, stop trollin, entertainin, r whateva is the correct boxden term for n*ggas like u. im done clown
 6 years ago '04        #309
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
bra u aint gave it up yet? u actually think ima write intelligently to impress u on a hip hop forum? Bra you a clown. o u might get mad i didnt say YOU'RE instead. if u judging ppl by how they write on here you needa get a life. u remind me of my ex gf mother who was passin judgement ab interracial datin, then started dating outside her race. n explaining to you what i do talent wise wont get me nowhere, you prob a nobody in real life as you are on this site. like i said ill update u when my shyt hit the tv screens n all dat. im not too far from it. anything is possible when u have goals n wrk hard to achieve em n on top of that, know ppl that know ppl. i dnt have to explain shyt but ima u give an idea of myself. nw do me a favor n stop respondn wit bullsh*t, stop trollin, entertainin, r whateva is the correct boxden term for n*ggas like u. im done clown
watch it ...this white boy will ride his bike to your"hood" and find you
 6 years ago '04        #310
space
space
 King856 said:
so the concerned parents should have called authorities not try to take the law into their own hands.
Thats not an option
 6 years ago '04        #311
space
space
 King856 said:
you still live with your parents and your 35+ years old

I see white people are furious over this...so much that they are resorting to fabricating stuff and resorting to posting illogical conclusions ..
 6 years ago '04        #312
space
space
 erickonasis said:
watch it ...this white boy will ride his bike to your"hood" and find you
Shouldnt you be watching your favorite white people on tv some where?
 6 years ago '04        #313
space
space
Vigilante Season Over for this guy...
 6 years ago '04        #314
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Yo bra us a clown dog ima be way mo famous than u will eva b dog. Get tht strght plehboi im da man u just some crny sad troll. I knws peopl who u kno? Im dones wstin my time witchu fool. I got mves to make ya feel me?
 6 years ago '04        #315
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 erickonasis said:
should have left well enough alone the kids were just playing minding their own business. This guy is even worse than Zimmerman. There's alot worse things they could have been doing than playing basketball. Leave them the fu*k alone or call the cops if theres a problem
Lmaooooo this dude is worst than zimmerman? Are you fu*king retarded? How is some dude telling kids to stop playig baskeball in the street worst then some dude stalking some kid and them shooting him when the kid attacked him
 04-26-2012, 01:34 PM         #316
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
nah run them over

driver has the right to the road
Actually walking Pedestrians do..........
 6 years ago '04        #317
space
space
again whites in the thread fabricating that this guy was driving.....Said absolutely nothing about him driving and asking the kids to move
 6 years ago '04        #318
space
space
 Propel Water said:
Lmaooooo this dude is worst than zimmerman? Are you fu*king retarded? How is some dude telling kids to stop playig baskeball in the street worst then some dude stalking some kid and them shooting him when the kid attacked him
Dont pay too much attention to erick. Hes just a bitter old racist that cant get enough of big bang theory
 6 years ago '04        #319
space
space
Maybe this loser should have stayed and school and got a good job so he could move into a nicer and quieter neighborhood if it bothered him so much.

He's now reaping the rewards of being a failure

Last edited by erickonasis; 04-26-2012 at 01:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #320
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Maybe this loser should have stayed and school and got a good job so he could move into a nicer and quieter neighborhood if it bothered him so much.

He's now reapeaing the rewards of being a failure
Or maybe if there was a big bang theory marathon he could have stayed inside and watched that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy