Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #281
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 notoriousthugzz said:
DENIAL much?

this dude wishes he was white so fu*kin bad

Keep watching white TV then spewing out racism on the internet

Once again another walking contradiction. There's quite a few of you floating around BX.
Dam you really salty today your just gasping at straws now guy...

and who's spewing out racsim? and i want to be white just wow guy...your a white guy on a hip hop site but yet i want to be white?

ok
 04-26-2012, 12:37 PM         #282
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
DENIAL much?

this dude wishes he was white so fu*kin bad

Keep watching white TV then spewing out racism on the internet

Once again another walking contradiction. There's quite a few of you floating around BX.
DUDE DO YOU EVER SHUT THE fu*k UP..........i mean you seriously think the sh*t you say is intelligent? Your a fu*king joke..........
 6 years ago '04        #283
space
space
 iLLwiLLis said:
You're laughing WITH white people son... And making them money in the process.
No "son"....The fact that there are some people out there that actaully act like the people on this show ie white people is freakin hillarious.

i dont give a sh*t about their money
 6 years ago '04        #284
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 erickonasis said:
Dam you really salty today your just gasping at straws now guy...

and who's spewing out racsim? and i want to be white just wow guy...your a white guy on a hip hop site but yet i want to be white?

ok
Well all you do is talk about white people and now its clear your favorite TV show features nothing but white people so yea, I'm starting to believe that deep down your inner hatred/fascination with whites is really just a desire to in fact be Caucasian.

I mean the Big Bang Theory? None of my "suburban white" friends even watch this garbage

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #285
space
space
Seriously is there anything funnier than an OLD RACIST black man that watches Big Bang Theory? Thank you erickonasis... you have made my fu*kin day this is some funny a.ss sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #286
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
And there's black people that act like urkel in real life "kid". Point is, you watch some white-washed network tv in depth, but then try to act like it's bc u wanna laugh AT white people...
 6 years ago '04        #287
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 erickonasis said:

[pic - click to view]

stop fu*king with our kids or this will be you...Take note
Wow, what a piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #288
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,664 | Props total: 495 495
sh*t is suspect from the start. No way they just attack him for telling them to stop playing ball in the street. There has to be an underlying issue here. Why bring 20-30 people over some bullsh*t like that? Something else had to go down in the past for them to be that pissed. The Trayvon justice being brought up at the end makes me think he said some ill sh*t about the case to them at one point. If he did, then he brought this sh*t on himself by being stupid. Where my mom lives in Atlanta kids play ball in the street all the time and we never had a problem with them moving so we could move through. I don't agree with they did, but it happened for a reason more than him just telling them to stop playing ball. Will he ever tell the truth...doubtful.
 6 years ago '04        #289
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Well all you do is talk about white people and now its clear your favorite TV show features nothing but white people so yea, I'm starting to believe that deep down your inner hatred/fascination with whites is really just a desire to in fact be Caucasian.

I mean the Big Bang Theory? None of my "suburban white" friends even watch this garbage

[pic - click to view]

i only talk about idiot white people like the one this thread is about...

and i would NEVER want to be white. Sure everyone has things they wish they could do over or do different in life but being white is clearly not one of them.

How you came to the conclusion that me watching a Tv show means i want to be white is beyond me.

So because your name is "notoriusthugzzz" means deep down inside you want to be Like "Biggie" or a "Thug"?

Just stop it kid
 6 years ago '04        #290
space
space
 erickonasis said:

and i would NEVER want to be white. Sure everyone has things they wish they could do over or do different in life but being white is clearly not one of them.

How you came to the conclusion that me watching a Tv show means i want to be white is beyond me.

So because your name is "notoriusthugzzz" means deep down inside you want to be Like "Biggie" or a "Thug"?

Just stop it kid
the difference between you and me is I'm not constantly talking about black people 24/7, I'm perfectly comfortable in my skin. I don't go on the internet and talk sh*t about blacks and then go post on forums about black television... that's not something I do.. however it is something YOU DO!

Clearly you have issues with your own though... you can't not talk about white people... just look at your post history. You're an old racist who talks down about suburbans but watches the Big Bang Theory. You have been ethered... keep it moving old head nobody cares about your old opinions... unless of course its about Penny.. Please share your opinions about her! You mad

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-26-2012 at 12:51 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #291
space
space
 erickonasis said:
just seen this one wwith him and the bird

You're laughing at him though... right?

HAHA old racist black man that loves white television!! What a combination!!

You are too much erick!!
 04-26-2012, 12:50 PM         #292
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:

Just stop it kid

Dude you do realize that your showing your own ability to look past race and enjoy a universal television show.........I mean how many black shows or movies do you think this fu*k n*gga has? I'm willing to bet none.........basically this dude is a insult to your intelligence. And only comes to this board because he gets tired of sitting in his room everyday doing nothing. He is the true looser .........trust me on this....let it go........
 6 years ago '04        #293
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
the difference between you and me is I'm not constantly talking about black people 24/7, I'm perfectly comfortable in my skin.

Clearly you have issues with your own though... you can't not talk about white people... just look at your post history. You're an old racist who talks down about suburbans but watches the Big Bang Theory. You have been ethered... keep it moving old head nobody cares about your old opinions... unless of course its about Penny.. Please share your opinions about her! You mad
u stay laughing at your own jokes , too many lol's makes it just too obvious....face it kid you love our style "Mr Thugzzzz"...Thats why your here
 6 years ago '04        #294
space
space
 erickonasis said:
u stay laughing at your own jokes , too many lol's makes it just too obvious....face it kid you love our style "Mr Thugzzzz"...Thats why your here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #295
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
You're laughing at him though... right?

HAHA old racist black man that loves white television!! What a combination!!

You are too much erick!!
Sure am laughing at him...how the fu*k could a grown a.ss white man be scared of a bird?

wait dont answer

and yes i love the show i think its hillarious
 6 years ago '08        #296
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 hood135 said:
There has to be more to the story. Interested in what else happened before that. Either way, they sent a clear message...Don't fu*k with our kids.
basically....
 6 years ago '08        #297
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Shea-bird said:
Wow, what a piece of sh*t.
cmon, dudes on here kept posting that dead "trayvoning" pic for weeks..and it got lots of laughs...but now yall want to get sensitive??? yall can dish it but cant take it....

FOH

Last edited by supervillain; 04-26-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 04-26-2012, 01:00 PM         #298
Sheavb923 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb a.sses..... This type of sh*t does NOT help!
 6 years ago '04        #299
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Sure am laughing at him...how the fu*k could a grown a.ss white man be scared of a bird?

wait dont answer

and yes i love the show i think its hillarious
We know Erick... your post history already tells us this... but thanks for confirming that an OLD RACIST BLACK MAN ENJOYS WATCHING WHITE TELEVISION.

I'll leave you to catching up on your Friends DVD's now

Seriously is there anything more comical than a guy that spends his entire day hating on white people but cant wait to get off work to watch reruns of the Big Bang Theory

Couldn't make this sh*t up
 04-26-2012, 01:01 PM         #300
sadditycomittee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself

The story said the kids wont move out of the way.... So.... I guess a motorist should have just ran them down rather than somebody suggesting they move?? Sure, let them play, but they need to move their stupid a.sses for cars.

I agree with the statements that I there is probably more to the story, but come on, kids not moving for cars and cursing out passers by is BS.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now