Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Chief Dee said:
They got condemned without question because they're black, and black people are always automatically a.ssumed to be violent without motive or reason whereas whenever a white person does a crime, people always a.ssume there must be a calculated reason. Ask OJ, no one "waited for facts" he was guilty in America's eyes. That's why we as black people dont take this new "wait for the facts" movement seriously because we know that it's only used selectively.
I supported you until you mentioned OJ... really? I bet in your eyes he is innocent

You guys should really try to complete your thoughts before you type... you come across as so fu*kin ignorant.
 04-26-2012, 11:45 AM         #262
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a sec, are people in this thread really saying that because the kids that beat up this white person were black, that they must of had a reason to do it? The real world says that just because he told you stop playing ball doesnt mean you go and jump him and beat him nearly half to death. Where the fu*k did you all learn your bull sh*t from?
 6 years ago '06        #263
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
White folks got more guns then black folks. Better put the chairs and brass knuckles on the shelf if the line is gonna get divided like that.
 6 years ago '04        #264
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 notoriousthugzz said:
Whatever you say poor old head!

I know where I grew up and spent the first 18 years of my life. I have nothing to prove to a bitter old racist like yourself.
i know where you grew up too...the sad place is that u claim everywhere BUT where u grew up at...Ur not from Philly your from Pennsauken

856 for you all day!
 6 years ago '04        #265
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Dos-effect said:
Im not defending it......Ive never defended it........the post was in direct relation to the backlash that may be on the rise just from the bullsh*t that has been going on this country for the last 10 years or so.......This public media sensation of criminalizing blacks and exploiting racism and calling it something else all the while keeping black on the wrong side of the law, and whites somehow innocent and unwittingly victims in this world of over sensitized people. The pot is boiling over. Im just stating that I dont see how some whites are offended when people have been telling you all for years that something would happen?
I understand your point, but I don't think this topic is a good example.
 04-26-2012, 11:53 AM         #266
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
Dude it doesn't matter what race you are....Black, White. These kids are ruthless but this supposedly wasn't done by 15 year olds. These kids were young adults who should have known better than to take matters into their own hands. I don't owe you or any race sh!t. I wasn't there then, but I'm here now, but because I'm white I owe you. F*ck outta here. Far from racist homie. I'm from Brooklyn and that doesn't excuse me from race wars but that just isn't me. Never was. But I can understand that the south is a different animal especially when it comes to race. sh*t is crazy down there. Just my opinion
No you dont owe anyone sh*t, thats not what I was insinuating. Im simply stating that its going to take alot of whites to say hey you know what........my race is the dominating race in this world. And with my race in power the world has become one big pus*y waiting to be fu*ked. We are greedy, we worship god, but pray to money, and dont really believe in humanity. And the white race as seriously done ALOT of crimes to humanity. Not you, probably no one in your acenstory, but they have your same heritage in which case you have to admit this and take claim of your history. It would nice if black Americans could disect ourselves from our history but we dont have that option. I mean Black History month reinforces the history of slavery then actual black history before or after that period. So we have no choice bu to embrace our history because my history is my Great Grandmother was was a slave as her mother and her before. Im just 2 generation seperated from slavery bruh......as well as you.........we are moving along but its mighty hard to forgive and forget when century old idealism still plauges our politics and progression.
 6 years ago '04        #267
space
space
 erickonasis said:
i know where you grew up too...the sad place is that u claim everywhere BUT where u grew up at...Ur not from Philly your from Pennsauken

856 for you all day!
WTF are you talking about?

I POSTED WHERE I WAS FROM! How is that claiming to be from anywhere else?

Jesus christ you are a fu*kin moron. Please don't reproduce
 6 years ago '04        #268
space
space
 King856 said:
but you're from Philly claiming the cowboys and Lakers
Yesssir....i dont give a sh*t about philadelphia sports teams...especially the scumbag Phillies fans
 6 years ago '04        #269
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
WTF are you talking about?

I POSTED WHERE I WAS FROM! How is that claiming to be from anywhere else?

Jesus christ you are a fu*kin moron. Please don't reproduce
Yes u did...the suburbs...my bad...
 6 years ago '04        #270
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Yes u did...the suburbs...my bad...
 King856 said:
LOL @ Pennsauken being suburbs. Erick go to Gloucester City and see how soft the suburbs are
It's quite easy to make you look foolish
 6 years ago '04        #271
space
space
 King856 said:
claim where you from, not d!ckride where you wish you could be
So because i like the Cowboys that means i wish i lived in Dallas? u cant be serious.

2 totally different things ...Other than New York there is no other City i'd love to be more than Philly.
 04-26-2012, 12:11 PM         #272
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grown men gettin beaten by mob of kids is very common nowadays, it's not only restricted black kids, white skaters do similar if some old man asked them to stop doing something...its mob mentality

just cuz ur 45 doesnt mean you can take on a mob of violent kids, people need to stop that vigilante sh*t, call the cops and let them deal with it
 04-26-2012, 12:13 PM         #273
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
everyone prays to money tho, thats not a white thing. look at all the preachers acting like pimps and all the pus*y a.ss athletes in it for only the money

no-one cares about your forgiveness tho and it makes you mad
I meant everyone not just whites in that aspect.
 6 years ago '09        #274
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
 whyarguewithgod said:
fu*k it..........I feel justice was served.....

* wait for it............wait for it..........
by your logic zimmerman can go free then?

you a weapons grade retard
 6 years ago '04        #275
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ and how would u feel if someone posted a picture of trayvon dead and said, "this will be you"? Stop with the ignorance.
 6 years ago '04        #276
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Ooh look at the big bad racist over here... shouldn't you be popping in your Big Bang Theory DVDs? For someone who hates white suburban people you sure love your white TV... What's your 2nd favorite show??? FRIENDS? What a fu*kin joke you are.

[pic - click to view]

THAT ETHER... that sh*t that makes your soul burn slow
Nothing wrong with laughing at white people...do it all the time
 6 years ago '05        #277
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1003 1003
you dont get beat for "telling kids not to play in the street" ...dude prolly did something to provoke them.. hell, they might have a history with each other!
 6 years ago '04        #278
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Nothing wrong with laughing at white people...do it all the time
DENIAL much?

this dude wishes he was white so fu*kin bad

Keep watching white TV then spewing out racism on the internet

Once again another walking contradiction. There's quite a few of you floating around BX.
 6 years ago '04        #279
iLLwiLLis 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
You're laughing WITH white people son... And making them money in the process.
 04-26-2012, 12:32 PM         #280
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it was erikonasis' father, brother, cousin, or any other bi*ch a.ss family member in critical condition because they yelled at a couple of kids he'd be saying the exact opposite. Dumb troll is dumb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago