most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #241
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
 erickonasis said:
lol yea u shut me up

Pennsauken Township is a township in Camden County, New Jersey, United States, and a suburb of Philadelphia. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 35,885.

2012 Crime (Projected Data)* Incidents
Aggravated a.ssault 51
Arson 0
Burglary 295
Forcible r*pe 12
Larceny and Theft 904
Motor Vehicle Theft 97
murder and Manslaughter 1
Robbery 36
Crime Rate (Total Incidents) 1,478
Property Crime 1,292
Violent Crime 101
Property and Violent Crime Totals

Be Proud of where your from man...Thats good you didnt have to grew up in the "hood"
I guess your reading comprehension skills could use some work. I grew up right on the border of Camden and Pennsauken... but technically in Pennsauken. If I was to ride my bike for a minute I would be in Camden. I don't know if your tiny brain can understand this. Also, for clarification, "hood" is short for the word neighborhood. Never did I try and make it seem as though I am a tough guy from a rough "hood". That's all in your heads. I simply am showing you I'm not some suburban rich kid who drives a mercedes and lives in a mansion. I'm just an average normal white guy who's spent my whole life around people from other races. Something you Erick have never done... when's the last time you went out with a white friend of yours? I'll wait.
 6 years ago '04        #242
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:

The rest of the story came out:

The rest can be found here:

In essence, dude was a notoriously anger-issue-having, racial-slur-spewing, weapon-brandishing a.ss and got beat down for finally taking it too far and messing with the wrong people, people who admittedly took it way too far in return. He didn't get attacked unprovoked by a roaming pack of angry black people. There was--as predicted by some in this topic, clearly--more to the story than was being told by the victim's sister.
Thanks for posting this... I will add it to the original posting now
 04-26-2012, 11:07 AM         #243
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bk's Finest said:
When are people going to learn, two wrongs don't make a right. F*cked up story none the less. Beating someone down who had nothing to do with it.....doesn't sound like justice to me. Now these kids lives are in jeapordy from doing something so stupid. These dudes are going to be tried like adults and get hit with an attempted murder charge for trying to take the law into their own hands. Have to be smarter and make better decisions.
When will people learn to just leave black people the fu*k alone? If the kids were white playing baseball he probably would have been right out there with them.......people been saying this for a long time........black people are getting tired of this sh*t white people.........400 years of this sh*t is enough and a time when most people thought the country was uniting with Obama were shocked to see white racism run rampant.......and this is not the generation of the past where people were scared of whites........these kids today really dont give a fu*k.....and respect needs to be given........respect begets respect.........
 6 years ago '04        #244
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
You a clown man lol. If anything ull see me on yo tv screen. By the way, i aint grow up fatherless n my daddy still here, my lil brother's kids arent fatherless, n my big sister kids arent fatherless. Stereotypes make me laugh tho lol. O but a bad a.ss white girl i dated whose now in college...... fatherless. bra k!ll yoself. Holla at me wit sum ether r quit responding cuz u gon look stupid as hell every time. Go get some pus*y r sumthn bra, maybe some money
I'm a clown? Youre the one bragging about you are licensed to carry and will have extra clips for me and my homies but then you go and say you won't be a statistic?

Please man you are a fu*kin walking contradiction. And the only time I will see you on TV is if I catch an episode of COPS with your dumbass on it.
 04-26-2012, 11:10 AM         #245
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
I'm a clown? Youre the one bragging about you are licensed to carry and will have extra clips for me and my homies but then you go and say you won't be a statistic?

Please man you are a fu*kin walking contradiction. And the only time I will see you on TV is if I catch an episode of COPS with your dumbass on it.
Come on Tupac whats your address? Im waiting, you can PM me.............ill keep it private.....dont bi*ch up after talking all this sh*t about your "hood"
 6 years ago '05        #246
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
The south loses again
 6 years ago '04        #247
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Dos-effect said:
When will people learn to just leave black people the fu*k alone? If the kids were white playing baseball he probably would have been right out there with them.......people been saying this for a long time........black people are getting tired of this sh*t white people.........400 years of this sh*t is enough and a time when most people thought the country was uniting with Obama were shocked to see white racism run rampant.......and this is not the generation of the past where people were scared of whites........these kids today really dont give a fu*k.....and respect needs to be given........respect begets respect.........

Dos, some of your posts are so fu*king ignorant is like reading a bad joke.
 6 years ago '04        #248
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17428 17428
 notoriousthugzz said:
I guess your reading comprehension skills could use some work. I grew up right on the border of Camden and Pennsauken... but technically in Pennsauken. If I was to ride my bike for a minute I would be in Camden. I don't know if your tiny brain can understand this. Also, for clarification, "hood" is short for the word neighborhood. Never did I try and make it seem as though I am a tough guy from a rough "hood". That's all in your heads. I simply am showing you I'm not some suburban rich kid who drives a mercedes and lives in a mansion. I'm just an average normal white guy who's spent my whole life around people from other races. Something you Erick have never done... when's the last time you went out with a white friend of yours? I'll wait.
Face it kid...clearly your from the suburbs theres no denying that and there's nothing wrong with having somewhere safe to lay your head.

as far as whites i work with them all day long at the firm i work for...That enough dealing with white people for me .
 04-26-2012, 11:26 AM         #249
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
Dos, some of your posts are so fu*king ignorant is like reading a bad joke.
Hey different strokes for different folks, I respect your opinion though.
 6 years ago '08        #250
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 3185 3185
Some of u ppl r to tired of this back n forth in every thread smh
 04-26-2012, 11:28 AM         #251
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:

Too bad u wont get that wish granted lil buddy. Its called talent. Sumthn i was blessed wit clown. too bad the only talent yo clown a.ss has is posting bs on boxden. Too bad u dont get paud for it. talkin bout contradictions when u asked "what if u n yo imaginary homies were to jump me" n i told u the outcome of that, nw u mad. I didmt kno protecting yoself from a twenty plus crwd of ppl attacking u cld land u in jail if u were to shoot em esp wit a license to carry. hmmmm..... notoriousthugs huh? how that e-net thuggin wrkin for yo bum a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #252
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Dos-effect said:
Hey different strokes for different folks, I respect your opinion though.
And I respect yours as well, but defending actions like this, because you're Black is a bit ridiculous. Regardless of color, a group of human-beings should not almost k!ll a person for asking their kids to "stop playing in the street." How could you sensibly be arguing against this point as an educated person?

Just curious.
 6 years ago '04        #253
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Face it kid...clearly your from the suburbs theres no denying that and there's nothing wrong with having somewhere safe to lay your head.

as far as whites i work with them all day long at the firm i work for...That enough dealing with white people for me .
Whatever you say poor old head!

I know where I grew up and spent the first 18 years of my life. I have nothing to prove to a bitter old racist like yourself.
 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM         #254
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why dont the black people in this thread bashing white people go out and find the people that hung your ancestors from the 60s and go get revenge on them? You have so much anger through your keyboard why dont you go take it out on the persons that did those crimes? Im sure you can find the names of the people in the southern states. Instead of hating on innocent white folks.
 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM         #255
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
And I respect yours as well, but defending actions like this, because you're Black is a bit ridiculous. Regardless of color, a group of human-beings should not almost k!ll a person for asking their kids to "stop playing in the street." How could you sensibly be arguing against this point as an educated person?

Just curious.
Im not defending it......Ive never defended it........the post was in direct relation to the backlash that may be on the rise just from the bullsh*t that has been going on this country for the last 10 years or so.......This public media sensation of criminalizing blacks and exploiting racism and calling it something else all the while keeping black on the wrong side of the law, and whites somehow innocent and unwittingly victims in this world of over sensitized people. The pot is boiling over. Im just stating that I dont see how some whites are offended when people have been telling you all for years that something would happen?
 04-26-2012, 11:36 AM         #256
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Some of u ppl r to tired of this back n forth in every thread smh
Every thread and dudes lose the battle n decide to continue on. Fools be on that trollin shyt hard
 6 years ago '04        #257
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Too bad u wont get that wish granted lil buddy. Its called talent. Sumthn i was blessed wit clown. too bad the only talent yo clown a.ss has is posting bs on boxden. Too bad u dont get paud for it. talkin bout contradictions when u asked "what if u n yo imaginary homies were to jump me" n i told u the outcome of that, nw u mad. I didmt kno protecting yoself from a twenty plus crwd of ppl attacking u cld land u in jail if u were to shoot em esp wit a license to carry. hmmmm..... notoriousthugs huh? how that e-net thuggin wrkin for yo bum a.ss
Wish? Stop putting words into my mouth. I don't wish anything upon you.. it's simple statistics. What talent were you blessed with? Clearly not your ability to spell or write complete sentences. at you being the second weak black man to jump to notoriousthugzz as some sort of an insult against me. I mean what are the odds on a hip hop site someone would have an SN of a hip hop song. Your intelligence is really showing with each post, keep it up
 04-26-2012, 11:40 AM         #258
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Yet "Boxden is inhabited by idiots" is all you can contribute to this topic?

Congrats, you spelled inhabited right.
One cannot reason with those who have long abandoned logic.

The Breakdown for you: you can't move a brick wall

Note: it's not to be taken literally. Continue with your ignorance
 6 years ago '08        #259
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 stlcardinals19 said:
Note that we are accepting *without question* the claim that 20 black people carrying weapons beat this man up, shouted 'justice for Trayvon" and then left, completely unseen by anyone else save for the sister of the victim. This is mere weeks after a case of someone admitting to lying about the circumstances of a crime in order to get the police to respond quicker. This is despite the fact that there have been plenty of incidents of people lying about the details of a crime or outright fabricating a crime to spin it politically. Despite this, people are accepting every single fact of this case to be true based on the statement of one person (note that the police don't even feel comfortable saying it was 20 a.ssailants). People are sincerely believe that 20 black people got together and targeted one white guy for violence in the name of Trayvon Martin or in the name of some underlying racial animosity.

I can't believe people have an easier time believing that 20 black people armed with chairs and other objects would get together and attack a white guy over resentment towards whites based on the words of a single witness than it does believing that one guy with a history of racially motivated profiling as attested to by his neighbors and documents he himself wrote and circulated might have racially profiled someone. The latter we debated for weeks in numerous topics, the former has been freely accepted as complete fact by other folks.
They got condemned without question because they're black, and black people are always automatically a.ssumed to be violent without motive or reason whereas whenever a white person does a crime, people always a.ssume there must be a calculated reason. Ask OJ, no one "waited for facts" he was guilty in America's eyes. That's why we as black people dont take this new "wait for the facts" movement seriously because we know that it's only used selectively.
 6 years ago '06        #260
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 36 36
 Dos-effect said:
Dude it doesn't matter what race you are....Black, White. These kids are ruthless but this supposedly wasn't done by 15 year olds. These kids were young adults who should have known better than to take matters into their own hands. I don't owe you or any race sh!t. I wasn't there then, but I'm here now, but because I'm white I owe you. F*ck outta here. Far from racist homie. I'm from Brooklyn and that doesn't excuse me from race wars but that just isn't me. Never was. But I can understand that the south is a different animal especially when it comes to race. sh*t is crazy down there. Just my opinion
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago