NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2012, 10:26 AM         #221
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Prove it... come out here wit a camera and lets see whats good you fu*kin racist piece of sh*t. Bet you wont
Fuhk you so mad about? Oh wait...

You from Philly? I see now.
 04-26-2012, 10:33 AM         #222
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so let me guess, thats ok what they did????? you fu*king people on here make me sick.......... there is no way that this guy was linked to the trayvon martin, yet this man is almost beating to death???

once again you fu*king people on boxden are sickening ignorant.
 6 years ago '04        #223
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17377 17377
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Fuhk you so mad about? Oh wait...

You from Philly? I see now.
hey hey hey...He aint from philly he's from the outskirt / suburban part of philly...
 6 years ago '09        #224
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Dos-effect said:
its not really that, there is always that blacks are just not innocent.

A cops shoots a black unarmed kid and the first question is well what did the kid do........

TM was shot for no reason......the question asked......well what was he doing there.........

Blacks are naturally thought be to violent, drug using, foodstamp collecting idiots......which is sad because it opens the door for America to treat blacks like sh*t and not feel guilty about it. They have been conditioned to do so and really put us under microscopes and make us the scapegoats for all the negatvity that takes place in this country. Most people who can debate these issues are highly intelligent yet the common idea is those who debate race issues or somehow looking for payback, sympathy, or a hand out. When in most cases its the ones who are most successful who witness the world kind of racism.

Blacks need to stop attempting to show this country that we want to be a part of it........and just say fu*k it. If you hate me then I hate you.......hate + hate brings fire....but if blacks stop hating blacks, whites will not reciprocate...as they have shown time and time again. ........so fu*k em.....burn this bi*ch down.........
Weak-minded people like you are preyed upon by the elite class to do their bidding, which is to keep people divided and incite violence and anger at every turn.

Congrats on that bro!
 04-26-2012, 10:36 AM         #225
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
ok, so come to my hood and let me and 20 of my boys beat the sh*t out of you and leave you hospitalized and then well see if you say... O well

can you fu*kin people really be this fu*kin stupid? God damn this country is so fu*ked.
Good luck on the attempt. i got a license to carry so attempt some bs like that on me n get yo sh*t blew out b4 u even get close enough to put hands on me, wit enough ammo for u n the rest of yo bois. im from the hood, i was jumped when i was a kid for beating another kid in a flip contest n my thinkn back then was....o well.

I dont condone sh*t that happened for the second r third time but i guess u only reading the part where i said o well n thats it bcuz i obviously stated why his situation ended up wayyyy better than it cld have which i posted an actual story ab where a mother n father werent so lucky

and u right this is country is fu*ked up n BEEN fu*ked up. Unless u have a solution to make things better how bout u shut yo non-comprehending a.ss up n read b4 u critisize someones opinion. Preciate it bra
 6 years ago '04        #226
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Walkerboy86 said:
Good luck on the attempt. i got a license to carry so attempt some bs like that on me n get yo sh*t blew out b4 u even get close enough to put hands on me, wit enough ammo for u n the rest of yo bois. im from the hood, i was jumped when i was a kid for beating another kid in a flip contest n my thinkn back then was....o well.

I dont condone sh*t that happened for the second r third time but i guess u only reading the part where i said o well n thats it bcuz i obviously stated why his situation ended up wayyyy better than it cld have which i posted an actual story ab where a mother n father werent so lucky

and u right this is country is fu*ked up n BEEN fu*ked up. Unless u have a solution to make things better how bout u shut yo non-comprehending a.ss up n read b4 u critisize someones opinion. Preciate it bra
Yea.. youre gonna end up a statistic.
 6 years ago '08        #227
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
Note that we are accepting *without question* the claim that 20 black people carrying weapons beat this man up, shouted 'justice for Trayvon" and then left, completely unseen by anyone else save for the sister of the victim. This is mere weeks after a case of someone admitting to lying about the circumstances of a crime in order to get the police to respond quicker. This is despite the fact that there have been plenty of incidents of people lying about the details of a crime or outright fabricating a crime to spin it politically. Despite this, people are accepting every single fact of this case to be true based on the statement of one person (note that the police don't even feel comfortable saying it was 20 a.ssailants). People are sincerely believe that 20 black people got together and targeted one white guy for violence in the name of Trayvon Martin or in the name of some underlying racial animosity.

I can't believe people have an easier time believing that 20 black people armed with chairs and other objects would get together and attack a white guy over resentment towards whites based on the words of a single witness than it does believing that one guy with a history of racially motivated profiling as attested to by his neighbors and documents he himself wrote and circulated might have racially profiled someone. The latter we debated for weeks in numerous topics, the former has been freely accepted as complete fact by other folks.
 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM         #228
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
hey hey hey...He aint from philly he's from the outskirt / suburban part of philly...
Lower Marion? lol
 6 years ago '04        #229
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I grew up in Pennsauken, NJ, which borders Camden, NJ, which is 5 minutes from Philly.

So please, spare me the white suburban bullsh*t you keep spewing into this thread.

It's so easy disproving you dumb a.ss people

Like I said Eric you bi*ch, anytime you wanna stop hiding behind pixels and come to MY HOOD and see whats good, we can shut your ol dumb a.ss up for good
 04-26-2012, 10:48 AM         #230
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Yea.. youre gonna end up a statistic.
I bet u will b4 i do. Lets get sumthn understood tho. u dnt kno me, dont kno what i do in my spare time besides this boxden shyt n u talkn crazy. A statistic? Where im from everybody kno me n im cool wit everybody n vice versa. I dont live the tough guy life/act. i can tell u just another dumb a.ss n*gga n na u aint gtta be black to get called dat.

im dumb for arguin wit u.....o well
 04-26-2012, 10:49 AM         #231
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lou Pena said:
Lower marion? Learn how to spell idiot lol
 04-26-2012, 10:50 AM         #232
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scream on my kids a you'll wish a mob came and whipped your a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #233
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
I bet u will b4 i do. Lets get sumthn understood tho. u dnt kno me, dont kno what i do in my spare time besides this boxden shyt n u talkn crazy. A statistic? Where im from everybody kno me n im cool wit everybody n vice versa. I dont live the tough guy life/act. i can tell u just another dumb a.ss n*gga n na u aint gtta be black to get called dat.

im dumb for arguin wit u.....o well
good for you

live your life before you end up dead or in jail... because with your attitude its only a matter of time. Please don't reproduce before you do though, we don't need another fatherless black child running around... there's enough of you already
 04-26-2012, 10:51 AM         #234
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
I grew up in Pennsauken, NJ, which borders Camden, NJ, which is 5 minutes from Philly.

So please, spare me the white suburban bullsh*t you keep spewing into this thread.

It's so easy disproving you dumb a.ss people

Like I said Eric you bi*ch, anytime you wanna stop hiding behind pixels and come to MY HOOD and see whats good, we can shut your ol dumb a.ss up for good

I got family up that way who would love to come to your HOOD........whats ya addess you fake a.ss Malbutay f*ggot.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-26-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 04-26-2012, 10:57 AM         #235
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Weak-minded people like you are preyed upon by the elite class to do their bidding, which is to keep people divided and incite violence and anger at every turn.

Congrats on that bro!

What about this statement is weak minded? I did not state anyything personally to do with myself, I gave an obvious perception of America........either discuss what was stated or dont say sh*t about the comment............
 6 years ago '04        #236
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17377 17377
 notoriousthugzz said:
I grew up in Pennsauken,
lol yea u shut me up

Pennsauken Township is a township in Camden County, New Jersey, United States, and a suburb of Philadelphia. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 35,885.

2012 Crime (Projected Data)* Incidents
Aggravated a.ssault 51
Arson 0
Burglary 295
Forcible r*pe 12
Larceny and Theft 904
Motor Vehicle Theft 97
murder and Manslaughter 1
Robbery 36
Crime Rate (Total Incidents) 1,478
Property Crime 1,292
Violent Crime 101
Property and Violent Crime Totals

Be Proud of where your from man...Thats good you didnt have to grew up in the "hood"
 6 years ago '08        #237
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833

The rest of the story came out:

MOBILE, Alabama — Tensions that erupted in the mob beating of an out-of-work mechanic on Saturday had been brewing for some time, according to interviews today with neighbors on Delmar Drive in the city’s Pleasant Valley community.

The case has drawn wide attention via the Internet, because at least two witnesses reported hearing references during the beating to the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. Owens is white, while witnesses said that the a.ssailants were black.

Danny Parker, the brother-in-law of victim Matthew Owens, said his wife saw the beating from their front yard: A large group of black residents cornered Owens on the front porch at about 8:30 p.m. of a neighbor and beat him severely. The group included 15 to 20 people on foot and several who followed in cars, he said.

There were adults, male and female, and teenagers, “women in dresses — they looked like they were going to church,” Parker said.

Parker and several of his neighbors said they have had problems with children the last couple of years playing basketball in the street, refusing to move for cars and occasionally yelling vulgarities at them. Parker said his brother-in-law on Saturday had just run off a group of children when a large number of adults and teenagers confronted Owens.

Alexander Almond, a lawyer who said Owens’ sister hired him to represent the family, said he did not want to make any comments that could inflame passions and hurt the investigation. “The greatest concern is with his recovery,” he said.

Owens remains in critical condition at the University of South Alabama Medical Center.

One of Parker’s neighbors, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation, said he was watching a movie with his family when he heard the confrontation. The neighbor, who is white, said several of the black residents were shouting racial slurs.

He said one of the a.ssailants shouted, “This is justice for Trayvon,” an apparent reference to the unarmed black teenager in Florida whose shooting death at the hands of a Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer sparked a racial fury.

The Delmar Drive resident said the a.ssailants on Saturday used a paint can, bamboo torches and other objects. He estimated the crowd at 30 to 35 people.

“They proceeded to just beat the crap out of him,” said the man, who added that he moved his car to shield his children from the violence. “It was just so intense. I couldn’t believe they were acting like this.”
The rest can be found here:

In essence, dude was a notoriously anger-issue-having, racial-slur-spewing, weapon-brandishing a.ss and got beat down for finally taking it too far and messing with the wrong people, people who admittedly took it way too far in return. He didn't get attacked unprovoked by a roaming pack of angry black people. There was--as predicted by some in this topic, clearly--more to the story than was being told by the victim's sister.
 6 years ago '04        #238
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
oh sh*t!! so after all these bodies yall boxden thugs catch youre going to win the race war next ?
 04-26-2012, 11:00 AM         #239
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
good for you

live your life before you end up dead or in jail... because with your attitude its only a matter of time. Please don't reproduce before you do though, we don't need another fatherless black child running around... there's enough of you already

You a clown man lol. If anything ull see me on yo tv screen. By the way, i aint grow up fatherless n my daddy still here, my lil brother's kids arent fatherless, n my big sister kids arent fatherless. Stereotypes make me laugh tho lol. O but a bad a.ss white girl i dated whose now in college...... fatherless. bra k!ll yoself. Holla at me wit sum ether r quit responding cuz u gon look stupid as hell every time. Go get some pus*y r sumthn bra, maybe some money
 6 years ago '06        #240
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
When are people going to learn, two wrongs don't make a right. F*cked up story none the less. Beating someone down who had nothing to do with it.....doesn't sound like justice to me. Now these kids lives are in jeapordy from doing something so stupid. These dudes are going to be tried like adults and get hit with an attempted murder charge for trying to take the law into their own hands. Have to be smarter and make better decisions.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy