Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2012, 09:37 AM         #201
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
All of the injustices done to black people every day, not a single fu*k is given..

It's clear in America, one white man's life is worth the life of 10 black men

its not really that, there is always that blacks are just not innocent.

A cops shoots a black unarmed kid and the first question is well what did the kid do........

TM was shot for no reason......the question asked......well what was he doing there.........

Blacks are naturally thought be to violent, drug using, foodstamp collecting idiots......which is sad because it opens the door for America to treat blacks like sh*t and not feel guilty about it. They have been conditioned to do so and really put us under microscopes and make us the scapegoats for all the negatvity that takes place in this country. Most people who can debate these issues are highly intelligent yet the common idea is those who debate race issues or somehow looking for payback, sympathy, or a hand out. When in most cases its the ones who are most successful who witness the world kind of racism.

Blacks need to stop attempting to show this country that we want to be a part of it........and just say fu*k it. If you hate me then I hate you.......hate + hate brings fire....but if blacks stop hating blacks, whites will not reciprocate...as they have shown time and time again. ........so fu*k em.....burn this bi*ch down.........
 6 years ago '07        #202
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
isnt zimmerman latino?
 04-26-2012, 09:41 AM         #203
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Clarify your argument.
The fuhk you mean "clarify your argument"? The sh*t speaks for itself. You ok? Fever?
And I don't "argue" with anyone this early in the day.
 6 years ago '04        #204
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17466 17466
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Most people played sports in the street, the difference is most people grow up and realise "actually, that's pretty annoying, I can understand why my neighbours hated my playing in the streets, bouncing balls non stop"

obviously your small brain hasn't developed and you're unable to mature past your 12 year old mentality
Why yes its annoying as in the summer i have kids playing on my block. But do i tell them to stop no..They are just kids...Thats what kids do. I grew up when no one had PC's (or very few) where i lived. There was no cable and all this other sh*t. Playing in the street was our only source of outlet to enjoy ourselves. Hell when i was growing up we had Radios blasting in the street all day everyday. This guy is seriously lucky he didnt have to deal with that.

As long as its a reasonable hour of the day there is absolutely nothing worng with kids playing ball in the street. I'd rather see kids playing ball or sports rather then seeing them selling drugs or getting high.

Thats the problem with adults like you ...You forget that they are Just "kids" and thats totally normal. These kids probaly dont have the private drieway basketball court like little "johnny" down the street

Last edited by erickonasis; 04-26-2012 at 09:45 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #205
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Mexicans happy as hell right now......
 04-26-2012, 09:52 AM         #206
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erickonasis said:
Why yes its annoying as in the summer i have kids playing on my block. But do i tell them to stop no..They are just kids...Thats what kids do. I grew up when no one had PC's (or very few) where i lived. There was no cable and all this other sh*t. Playing in the street was our only source of outlet to enjoy ourselves. Hell when i was growing up we had Radios blasting in the street all day everyday. This guy is seriously lucky he didnt have to deal with that.

As long as its a reasonable hour of the day there is absolutely nothing worng with kids playing ball in the street. I'd rather see kids playing ball or sports rather then seeing them selling drugs or getting high.

Thats the problem with adults like you ...You forget that they are Just "kids" and thats totally normal. These kids probaly dont have the private drieway basketball court like little "johnny" down the street
Thank You.
I swear if there were muthafuhkas like that in my projects in Throgs Neck when I was growing up I'd seriously have to ask them right now, "how the fuhk did you manage to maintain your composure?" And this guy on some suburban sh*t it sounds like. It ain't that serious man. Like I said. How would I look yelling out my window or my car window for kids to get up out the street and sh*t? People done lost touch with reality ever since this internet sh*t. But AGAIN I'll say that dude didn't deserve that.
 6 years ago '07        #207
mplaya22 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 25 25
 Patrick Galooly said:
Won't take the police months to do something about this crie either. I'd venture to a.ssume that black people would rather have fair treatment from the police than have to keep marching don't you think?
well for one it's never left up to the police to make the final call and that fu*ker was bought into custody right away so I dont wanna hear it plus I have never had any cop treat me fair cause I was white but thats another story.
 6 years ago '04        #208
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
boxden retards stay praying for a race war

[pic - click to view]

This is an isolated case in ...... ALABAMA THE most backwoods NON-progressive state.
SURPRISE some ignorant a.ss sh*t happened in ALABAMA

Theres too much love in this world for this random tiny bit of hate to matter.
You bx AL sharptons / Jesse Jacksons are HALARIOUS and irrelevant.
 6 years ago '04        #209
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 Dos-effect said:
Speaking of ether......

And Black people can't be racist right?

Posting this just shows how truly ignorant and sad you are. You think I'm a devil?

Wow man why didn't you just post this 3 days ago so I could have stopped wasting my time with you then. fu*kin sad
 04-26-2012, 10:08 AM         #210
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Shot said:
word, because something bad happened somewhere else, this is no longer bad.
Who said it wasnt bad? All i said was oh well n was basically sayin that at least he lived through "gettin jumped by 20 ppl". I kno if me n my bois were to jump anybody u aint comin out alive esp if its 20 ppl on yo a.ss.

N like i said, a kid saw his two parents murdered right in front if him only becuz the father askd the neighbor to quit firin his gun who stayed right across the street n decided to not only keep firin , but make him the target, shot him in the head Mother ran out, n got k!lled too.

My girl of 4 years is white so fu*k all the racist shyt yall be on but gettn jumpd by 20 ppl when he most likely had to use some foul language/racist shyt for it happen n survivin aint too bad so like i said.....O well
 6 years ago '04        #211
space
space
 King856 said:
playing in the street is for kids with idiot parents.
You gotta be like 12......

Yes im a oldhead and playing in the streets was normal growing up....We are both truly showing our age....

I wish we could have more kids concerned with playing instead of worrying about trying to find quick ways to get cash or smoking a L or shooting each other.

We got too many kids now adays who are concerned with "doing adult" things rather then acting their age
 6 years ago '04        #212
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Who said it wasnt bad? All i said was oh well n was basically sayin that at least he lived through "gettin jumped by 20 ppl". I kno if me n my bois were to jump anybody u aint comin out alive esp if its 20 ppl on yo a.ss.

N like i said, a kid saw his two parents murdered right in front if him only becuz the father askd the neighbor to quit firin his gun who stayed right across the street n decided to not only keep firin , but make him the target, shot him in the head Mother ran out, n got k!lled too.

My girl of 4 years is white so fu*k all the racist shyt yall be on but gettn jumpd by 20 ppl when he most likely had to use some foul language/racist shyt for it happen n survivin aint too bad so like i said.....O well
ok, so come to my hood and let me and 20 of my boys beat the sh*t out of you and leave you hospitalized and then well see if you say... O well

can you fu*kin people really be this fu*kin stupid? God damn this country is so fu*ked.
 6 years ago '04        #213
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 notoriousthugzz said:
ok, so come to my hood and let me and 20 of my boys beat the sh*t out of you and leave you hospitalized and then well see if you say... O well

can you fu*kin people really be this fu*kin stupid? God damn this country is so fu*ked.
boxden is not a reflection on the status of america
 6 years ago '06        #214
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
2 wrongs don't make a right
 6 years ago '04        #215
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

You dont live in the hood nor have do you have 20 "boys"
 6 years ago '08        #216
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 erickonasis said:

Yes im a oldhead and playing in the streets was normal growing up....We are both truly showing our age....

I wish we could have more kids concerned with playing instead of worrying about trying to find quick ways to get cash or smoking a L or shooting each other.

We got too many kids now adays who are concerned with "doing adult" things rather then acting their age
I agree with you on this post. When I was growing up there were always kids running around the neighborhood and playing in the street (there wasn't a lot of traffic on my street). But there was this one as*hole neighbor, he'd get all pissy if we were loud or if we even stepped in his yard, he even threatened to let his dogs go on us once

So yeah, to us he was just an old bitter as*hole, but I wouldn't go get my parents and 20 of their friends to beat his a.ss my dad would have just told me to stay the fu*k off his yard
 6 years ago '04        #217
space
space
 erickonasis said:
You dont live in the hood nor have do you have 20 "boys"
Prove it... come out here wit a camera and lets see whats good you fu*kin racist piece of sh*t. Bet you wont
 6 years ago '05        #218
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
it was only a matter of time... If that Zimmerman dude beats this case, he's going to be k!lled in the streets anyway... They better send this n*gga to "Club Fed" for PR purposes so the black community can chill...

Even though I personally think he should go to prison for k!lling Trayvon... His story has too many inconsistencies... and previous charges that banned him from owning a concealed weapon... That alone should get him jail time even if he doesn't go for murder...
 6 years ago '05        #219
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 erickonasis said:

this... I remember having to be in the house before the street lights came on... Had to turn into Usain Bolt many a time when I heard the "buzzing" of the street lights getting ready to come on... Nowadays I see kids out at night that are half my age and I'm only 22...
 6 years ago '04        #220
space
space
They should set up a "Play Street " on this dudes block for the summer he'd really have a fit
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago