Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 italiansteve said:
This is why Blacks will never get treated equally.. as*holes like these kids who make them look bad
Probably the dumbest post in this whole thread.

As if there is or has been any reason for black people or any people to be treated less than human beings. Get your white supremacy a.ss out of here.
 04-26-2012, 08:30 AM         #182
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 POISON said:
definitely the posts, theres black fu*ks on this site that dont think blacks can be racist and that the world is against them.
and whites who think they are victims to crimes that have nothing to do with them. Yall spend as much time telling these blacks that they are not sh*t because yall hate to see black empowerment..........or intelligent black people who constantly destroy your stereotypical image of them.

What you scared of? Black domination? Thats the real reason yall hate us.......you would sh*t in your pants if black people took over the world and you became the n*ggas.......most whites do.....which is why yall f!ght so goddamn hard for things to remain the status qou......and why yall are always on this board debating with blacks over race issues.......your arguments offer no real solution only more of the same.........the argument that the world is fine blacks just need to toughen up and pull up our boot straps......like the President isnt black and one fo the most influential people in America is not a Multi Millionaire rapper.....we know our struggles.........we survive and keep it moving......my question is why are so many of you upset? Whose really the one who keeps crying? Chuck D said it best those oppose our views are only doing so because deep down inside they fear a Black planet....and would like nothing more for thier skin color to stay in control.......but if this is the case whose really the racist ones?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-26-2012 at 08:36 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #183
Raw Silk 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 GetuOne said:
Whatever, this ish is stupid as hell. White people do it and it's racist, black people do it and it's justice? GTFOH
Just STFU!! What happened to him was fu*ked up. But the minute white folks get a taste of how it feels to get your as beat for virtually no reason every white person in America screams thats unfair, thats no right. That sh*t still happens to blacks everyday.STFU
 6 years ago '04        #184
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
This guy doesnt look hispanic, epic fail.
 6 years ago '04        #185
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6479 6479
a lot of ignorant muthafukas in here
 04-26-2012, 08:46 AM         #186
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In America, the elderly have a tendency to use their age as an excuse to be extremely disrespectful. Especially toward younger males. Combine this with the fact that we're dealing with an old devil, and the true occurance is crystal clear. This old mutant more than likely had a 1950's flashback and figured his brittle bones and pale skin gave him the right to sling racial slurs. Then he got his a.ss beat. The only sad part about this situation is that i don't have a video that I can save to my phone. This could provide extreme enjoyment when I'm frustrated during a traffic jam. The "Trayvon" reference was about as predictable as the sun setting.
 6 years ago '07        #187
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #188
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
blacks against whites thats all it is to it aint no smh, people feel as if white folks get off easy and i understand the outrage but he really didint do sh*t so iono y they beat his a.ss
 04-26-2012, 08:54 AM         #189
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
blacks against whites thats all it is to it aint no smh, people feel as if white folks get off easy and i understand the outrage but he really didint do sh*t so iono y they beat his a.ss
Cause a n*gga will forever be an n*gga ............which I think no one is denying........but on the other hand most people know better then to start sh*t.
 04-26-2012, 09:00 AM         #190
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PowerBar Ernie said:
Probably the dumbest post in this whole thread.
Naaaaaaah Son! THIS IS!

ROFLSTOMP said:
Most people played sports in the street, the difference is most people grow up and realise "actually, that's pretty annoying, I can understand why my neighbours hated my playing in the streets, bouncing balls non stop"

obviously your small brain hasn't developed and you're unable to mature past your 12 year old mentality
I've had my home in NC for a little over a year now and all up and down my street little kids are outside playing sports. They're kids man! They're outside having fun. The fuhk, I'm sposed to be "annoyed" that I have to slow down when driving passed them in my car when I'm going somewhere, or "annoyed" that some kid outside shooting j's at night putting good use to a hoop his folks bought him as opposed to doing some sh*t he ain't sposed to be doing? Nah man. It takes a little more than that to annoy me considering I was a kid once. A really fuhked up kid at that so I actually like the fact that there are actually little black and white kids in my neighborhood outside playing and sh*t doing kid sh*t. Who the fuhk am I to be telling the neighborhood rugrats stop playing in the street? Fuhk else they gonna play? Them days where neighbors went ham on other neighbors kids died in the late 80s bruh. If you have a "problem" with kids outside playing and sh*t then it isn't them kids you should be checking, you SHOULD be checking yourself. And whats with this weirdo sh*t white folks on now always spinning sh*t to make even the littlest sh*t black folks do seem wrong? So now playing ball in the street isn't kosher anymore because some ignant a.ss n*ggas got together and whooped on this dudes a.ss? We gotta stop buying our kids basketball hoops and footballs and sh*t now? Fuhk outa here with that bullsh*t. I guarantee them kids poppin' sh*t, said a few fuhk yous and kiss our a.sses. Dude got outa pocket and went for the good ol' fashioned "fuhk you n1ggers" response and then it took off from there.
Hey...
you white folks know how sensitive we are about that. Lol I mean you only remind us EVERYDAY!
 6 years ago '10        #191
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696
I really dont get y everything is now compared to this Trayvon case. The reason people protest is to bring action/awareness to an issue. Had Trayvon's mother not spoken up there would have been 0 support for her cause and Zimmerman would be free to walk. Because she spoke up and drew attention she forced change in her particular situation. With this said, ever since this case came about, all i have been seeing is people posting every single instance of racial violence and then (indirectly) asking blacks "where are your outcry's and protests. Well if more people would speak up when they feel justice hasnt been served they too can get the same type of support. It just so happens, blacks learned a long time ago that there is power in numbers and when we stand together, we can bring about change. I just think all these bs comparisons is dumb and some people miss the entire point of the protest (blacks included). Protest should have never been a white/black thing.

To this case at hand, there is a lot of ingnorance in this thread. No way in hell you can justify a man yelling at a kid should be beaten by 20+ people. I dont give a f*ck what he said (and im black). Its 2012, if you still get offended by racist comments then you already lost. Then for someone to say this is justice for Trayvon , makes me sick to my stomach. Never ceases to amaze me how some people's true colors show when things like this happen

M said:
Exactly the response I expected from an idiot like yourself. Want to throw out false accusations then run away like a little bi*ch when I ask for proof. You a.ssure me that I mainly post in threads like this then it should take all of 1 minute to find these pro white posts you claim I make.

You know what I can a.ssure you? That the majority of my posts aren't even in this section or in race threads.

You quoted my post that no one in their right mind would disagree with, why? Oh yeah because you know I'm white and want to disagree with me just because of that...and I'm the racist one....riiiiiggggghhhht

And the fact that you instantly turn to personal insults proves what kind of person you are, you aren't intelligent enough to have a real discussion

04-26-2012, 09:12 AM         #192
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 POISON said:
lol @ u writing all that and me not reading or caring what u think

theres no way u can back what these 20 d!ckheads did, i hope they are caught and rot in jail..its disgusting

those guys prolly do nothin but sell drugs and play basketball anyways
So you didnt read, yet you presume you know what I was talking about? Awesome kind of crakka you are.
 04-26-2012, 09:17 AM         #193
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 POISON said:
lol @ u writing all that and me not reading or caring what u think

theres no way u can back what these 20 d!ckheads did, i hope they are caught and rot in jail..its disgusting

those guys prolly do nothin but sell drugs and play basketball anyways
You muthfuhkas are something else man. lol
 6 years ago '06        #194
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
end sensationalist media
 04-26-2012, 09:25 AM         #195
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Naaaaaaah Son! THIS IS!

I've had my home in NC for a little over a year now and all up and down my street little kids are outside playing sports. They're kids man! They're outside having fun. The fuhk, I'm sposed to be "annoyed" that I have to slow down when driving passed them in my car when I'm going somewhere, or "annoyed" that some kid outside shooting j's at night putting good use to a hoop his folks bought him as opposed to doing some sh*t he ain't sposed to be doing? Nah man. It takes a little more than that to annoy me considering I was a kid once. A really fuhked up kid at that so I actually like the fact that there are actually little black and white kids in my neighborhood outside playing and sh*t doing kid sh*t. Who the fuhk am I to be telling the neighborhood rugrats stop playing in the street? Fuhk else they gonna play? Them days where neighbors went ham on other neighbors kids died in the late 80s bruh. If you have a "problem" with kids outside playing and sh*t then it isn't them kids you should be checking, you SHOULD be checking yourself. And whats with this weirdo sh*t white folks on now always spinning sh*t to make even the littlest sh*t black folks do seem wrong? So now playing ball in the street isn't kosher anymore because some ignant a.ss n*ggas got together and whooped on this dudes a.ss? We gotta stop buying our kids basketball hoops and footballs and sh*t now? Fuhk outa here with that bullsh*t. I guarantee them kids poppin' sh*t, said a few fuhk yous and kiss our a.sses. Dude got outa pocket and went for the good ol' fashioned "fuhk you n1ggers" response and then it took off from there.
Hey...
you white folks know how sensitive we are about that. Lol I mean you only remind us EVERYDAY!
Clarify your argument.
 04-26-2012, 09:26 AM         #196
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
o well. Guess yall havent heard ab the mother n father that were shot n k!lled by the neighbor the father asked to stop shooting his gun.

This dude gettin jumpd by 20 ppl shld be lucky he even breathin if dats wat happened
 6 years ago '04        #197
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
this is just sad.. i pray he's alright.. and i pray for this country or people in general for that matter..
 6 years ago '05        #198
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
All of the injustices done to black people every day, not a single fu*k is given..

It's clear in America, one white man's life is worth the life of 10 black men
 04-26-2012, 09:30 AM         #199
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
o well. Guess yall havent heard ab the mother n father that were shot n k!lled by the neighbor the father asked to stop shooting his gun.

This dude gettin jumpd by 20 ppl shld be lucky he even breathin if dats wat happened
word, because something bad happened somewhere else, this is no longer bad.
 6 years ago '04        #200
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 Dos-effect said:
Cause a n*gga will forever be an n*gga ............which I think no one is denying........but on the other hand most people know better then to start sh*t.
This fu*kin f*ggot is still in here? He's been getting intellectually outclassed on this site for days now and every time just moves onto the next poster instead of responding to the ether that is getting dropped on him. How fu*kin pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy