Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
15828 pageviews
439 comments

notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob

[pic - click to view]

Alabama man allegedly beaten by mob claiming 'justice for Trayvon' - NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

A crazed mob in Alabama allegedly beat a man into a bloody pulp, and, according to eyewitnesses, then left him with the words, “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.”

Matthew Owens is in critical condition he was attacked at his home in Mobile by a group wielding chairs, pipes, paint cans and brass knuckles, according to WKRG.

Cops told the station that after Owens yelled at a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of the street, a group of about 20 African-American adults showed up at his home.

“It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed,” said Owen’s sister, Ashley Parker. Parker told WKRG she saw the attack from her house across the street.

A neighbor corroborated Parker’s claim that as the group left, someone uttered the phrase linking Owen’s beating to Trayvon Martin, the black teen who in February was fatally shot by a neighborhood watchman in Florida. Martin’s death sparked nationwide unrest as people demanded justice for the 17-year-old, who was unarmed when he was k!lled.

On Tuesday, Mobile Mayor Sam Jones urged residents not to jump to conclusions that the attack was racially motivated.

“People will certainly explore a racial motive if the evidence supports it,” Jones told WKRG.

“This type of mob violence will not be tolerated. If people think we are going to tolerate that to bring attention to some national event, they are sorely mistaken. They will be arrested and prosecuted for a.ssault or whatever the appropriate charge may be.”

Owens remains in serious condition at USA Medical Center. Police have identified suspects and are expected to make arrests Tuesday, WKRG reports.

Animals... image

UPDATE :

[pic - click to view]

http://blog.al.com/live/2 .. eating_of.html

MOBILE, Alabama — Tensions that erupted in the mob beating of an out-of-work mechanic on Saturday had been brewing for some time, according to interviews today with neighbors on Delmar Drive in the city’s Pleasant Valley community.
The case has drawn wide attention via the Internet, because at least two witnesses reported hearing references during the beating to the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. Owens is white, while witnesses said that the a.ssailants were black.
Danny Parker, the brother-in-law of victim Matthew Owens, said his wife saw the beating from their front yard: A large group of black residents cornered Owens on the front porch at about 8:30 p.m. of a neighbor and beat him severely. The group included 15 to 20 people on foot and several who followed in cars, he said.
There were adults, male and female, and teenagers, “women in dresses — they looked like they were going to church,” Parker said.
Parker and several of his neighbors said they have had problems with children the last couple of years playing basketball in the street, refusing to move for cars and occasionally yelling vulgarities at them. Parker said his brother-in-law on Saturday had just run off a group of children when a large number of adults and teenagers confronted Owens.
Alexander Almond, a lawyer who said Owens’ sister hired him to represent the family, said he did not want to make any comments that could inflame passions and hurt the investigation. “The greatest concern is with his recovery,” he said.
Owens remains in critical condition at the University of South Alabama Medical Center.
One of Parker’s neighbors, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation, said he was watching a movie with his family when he heard the confrontation. The neighbor, who is white, said several of the black residents were shouting racial slurs.
He said one of the a.ssailants shouted, “This is justice for Trayvon,” an apparent reference to the unarmed black teenager in Florida whose shooting death at the hands of a Hispanic neighborhood watch volunteer sparked a racial fury.
The Delmar Drive resident said the a.ssailants on Saturday used a paint can, bamboo torches and other objects. He estimated the crowd at 30 to 35 people.
“They proceeded to just beat the crap out of him,” said the man, who added that he moved his car to shield his children from the violence. “It was just so intense. I couldn’t believe they were acting like this.”
Police downplay race
Mobile police so far have not confirmed race as a factor in the incident and have not said how many attackers they believe participated in the beating.
“According to him, he didn’t know why he was a.ssaulted,” Police Chief Micheal Williams said. “We think that something else might be going on here.”
Cpl. Christopher Levy, a spokesman for the Police Department, said the Trayvon Martin case definitely was not the motivating factor.
Meanwhile, Mayor Sam Jones cautioned the public not to jump to conclusions and to wait until the investigation had revealed the facts. He said he would not condone a.ssault regardless of the motive.
“If people think we are going to tolerate that to bring attention to some national event, they are sorely mistaken,” he said. “They will be arrested and prosecuted for a.ssault or whatever the appropriate charge may be.”
Some neighbors said they have witnessed belligerence from Owens in the past, and police reports show that he has gotten into scrapes before with others — both black and white.
“He probably did as much to instigate this as anybody,” said Marsha Skipper, who lives next door.
This middle class neighborhood, which sits just east of Interstate 65 between Government Boulevard and Cottage Hill Road, has undergone a demographic change over the past 3 decades. Once nearly all white, Delmar Drive now is closer to half white and half black.
Skipper, who is white, said she gets along with her black neighbors and has not had problems with the black children. She said it would be bad for the neighborhood to turn the incident into the opening salvo of a race war.
“I don’t want to see a racial issue with this,” she said. “I don’t want to see a black-white issue out of this.”
Records from Mobile County Metro Jail show that Owens has been arrested numerous times. Levy detailed 3 violent confrontations he has been involved in since 2009.
In July of that year, Levy said, police took a report that someone hit Owens with a baseball bat. At that time witnesses told police that Owens yelled racial slurs and threats at a black man in the neighborhood. No one was charged in that incident, Levy said.
Parker said his brother-in-law was walking peacefully down the street at the time and that he was talking to himself but that a.ssailant thought he was talking to him.
In an Oct. 29 incident, police said, a black man walking up the street asking for cigarettes eventually stopped at Owens’ home. An apparent disagreement ensued, and the man hit Owens in the face, police said.
Then on Dec. 16, Levy said, Owens was accused of fracturing the nose of a 53-yer-old white man after an argument.
Parker said Owens has been living with him and his wife but also stayed sometimes with another neighbor, helping care for the man as he recovered from an injury. That man, who asked that his name not be used, said he had allowed Owens to stay with him since the sister kicked him out of her house Thursday.
Parker confirmed that his wife and Owens had a disagreement.
Neighbor locked door
The neighbor said that, in order to stop the f!ght from spilling into his home, he locked his front door when the a.ssailants arrived Saturday. He said a plastic lawn chair was broken and bloody after the f!ght.
The neighbor said Owens previously had been extremely angry at the children.
“He ran in here and got 2 butcher knives. I said, ‘What are you doing with these?’” he said. “He was in a rage.”
The neighbor said he does not know what Owens did with the knives but added that he does not believe they were a factor in the confrontation with the children or the subsequent beating.
The neighbor said he has friendly relations with black neighbors. But he added that several of the youths have caused problems, defying requests to move their portable basketball goals for motorists.
“The kids will not move,” he said.
Still, the neighbor said he has had issues with Owens, as well. He said he has called the police 4 times for what he described as “anger management” issues but declined to elaborate.
Another neighbor, who also asked to remain anonymous, said the black children have been “100 percent respectful” to him.
The neighbor, who is white, said, “Matthew has a lot of problems. I’ve been waiting for this to happen because that’s what he does. He’s pushed a number of people.”
The neighbor said he heard the f!ght but could not see it because trees blocked his view.
“We’ve never had a problem with the black people until (Saturday) night,” he said.
Skipper said she heard the beating outside her home but did not see it.
“I don’t know who did what to whom,” she said. “It’s a wonder somebody didn’t get k!lled.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-26-2012 at 11:09 AM..

439 comments for "Apr 24 - Justice for Trayvon? - man beaten by mob"

04-24-2012, 07:26 PM         #2
ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So fukking stupid
 04-24-2012, 11:36 PM         #3
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and you say black people cant act just as bad as white folks?
 6 years ago '05        #4
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Building up to a race riot
well done media and skittles corporation
 6 years ago '05        #5
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,924 | Props total: 10785 10785
And it goes......
 6 years ago '07        #6
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Beat some random guy who had nothing todo with that....brilliant! Justice has been served!!! Trayyyyyy
 6 years ago '04        #7
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 4134 4134
Why hometown why.
 6 years ago '04        #8
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
should have left well enough alone the kids were just playing minding their own business. This guy is even worse than Zimmerman. There's alot worse things they could have been doing than playing basketball. Leave them the fu*k alone or call the cops if theres a problem
 6 years ago '05        #9
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 P. Dedos said:
mind your bussiness is the moral of the story.

get off the street? who is you? how bout you get off the street instead

Really...

Telling a group of kids to quit playin in the street = beat to within a inch of your life

04-25-2012, 12:12 PM         #10
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k it..........I feel justice was served.....

* wait for it............wait for it..........
 6 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 Freemind said:

Really...

Telling a group of kids to quit playin in the street = beat to within a inch of your life

Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).
 6 years ago '05        #12
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1420 1420
tired of hearing about this bullsh*t, fu*king media
 6 years ago '07        #13
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 erickonasis said:
Who is he to tell kids to stop playing in the street. as a kid back in the day thats all i did was play football or some type of sports outside. Now i dont know if i would have reacted like they did but for sure the guy would have got confronted. Preety bad nowadays kids cant even do the simplest things in life without being harrased (like going to the corner store , playing basketball).
who the fu*k are they to attack him as a mob?

look at it both ways sh*t head not just one. settle it another way dont attack him with mor epeople like little fu*king pansies
 04-25-2012, 01:54 PM         #14
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cops told the station that after Owens yelled at a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of the street, a group of about 20 African-American adults showed up at his home.....

I can see this happening and it went down like that it was funny.

But these kids today are out of control, white, black and brown.........so this not sound unreal.......but wheelchairs? Where did they get those from? And then a eye witness recounted what he heard.......this story does seem like bullsh*t. Im not saying him getting beat down is funny, but I saw something like that happen on a movie that sh*t would be hilarious.
 6 years ago '11        #15
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Whatever, this ish is stupid as hell. White people do it and it's racist, black people do it and it's justice? GTFOH
 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM         #16
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Whatever, this ish is stupid as hell. White people do it and it's racist, black people do it and it's justice? GTFOH

Touchy, Touchy........its bullsh*t.........we all know it.....the story is missing 2 main factors......the actual victims account of what happen........and the story of what happened from anyone in alleged mob....This story is only hear say and the cops should not be talking to anyone about a crime that they dont have facts.

Its not right regardless but dont get pulled into the bullsh*t.......this story reeks of it
 6 years ago '04        #17
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Cops told the station that after Owens yelled at a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of the street, a group of about 20 African-American adults showed up at his home.....

I can see this happening and it went down like that it was funny.

But these kids today are out of control, white, black and brown.........so this not sound unreal.......but wheelchairs? Where did they get those from? And then a eye witness recounted what he heard.......this story does seem like bullsh*t. Im not saying him getting beat down is funny, but I saw something like that happen on a movie that sh*t would be hilarious.
So are you trying to deny this story ever happened? Wow man you seriously have mental problems

Yahoo news and NY DAily news are not legitimate news sources now? But this guy was defending some c*nt who got 5 years in prison with a story hosted on copcop.net and has the audacity to claim this is a false story.

Sorry, but it happened.
 04-25-2012, 02:08 PM         #18
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
So are you trying to deny this story ever happened? Wow man you seriously have mental problems

Yahoo news and NY DAily news are not legitimate news sources now? But this guy was defending some c*nt who got 5 years in prison with a story hosted on copcop.net and has the audacity to claim this is a false story.

Sorry, but it happened.

On my d!ck again huh? You know the more you talk the more you show how comprehension skills are seriously under developed. I need you to stop f!ghting for the white man......cause none of the ones I know respect any of the dumb a.ss sh*t you say or your way of thinking. In fact a few would love to beat the dog sh*t out of you just because they hate white racist more then I do.............
 6 years ago '04        #19
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
On my d!ck again huh? You know the more you talk the more you show how comprehension skills are seriously under developed. I need you to stop f!ghting for the white man......cause none of the ones I know respect any of the dumb a.ss sh*t you say or your way of thinking. In fact a few would love to beat the dog sh*t out of you just because they hate white racist more then I do.............
On your d!ck? Is that what you want? A white man on your d!ck? Not only are you a closet racist, but you are a homo too No wonder you are so angry at life! No, I'm simply responding to comments made in MY THREAD. Is that ok with you self loathing black man? You want to run around and act like you and all your brothers are so innocent and every white man wants to see you in a noose! sh*t is comical and shows how mentally unstable you are. I'm not racist... however clearly you are. That's why you keep ducking me in the other thread... your dumb a.ss gets ethered on an hourly basis on this site I'd hate life If I was you too
 6 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
who the fu*k are they to attack him as a mob?

look at it both ways sh*t head not just one. settle it another way dont attack him with mor epeople like little fu*king pansies
what would have happened if he would have just shut his fu*king mouth in the first place?

Do you think this would have happened?

Does he own the fu*king street?

is it against the law to play basketball?

This stupid fu*k brought it on himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago