50 Cent Stakes Claim in Young Buck Recordings

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
The fact that Buck still said he would be open to come back to G-Unit shows something. Buck knows he made mistakes and that he was in the wrong. Fif may be going overboard but its business, when Buck pays 50 the money back fif will let him free.
 6 years ago '10        #102
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
lol modern day slave
 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM         #103
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
this sh*t is sickening. you k!lled his career when you dropped that taped conversation of buck crying now you don't want him eat at all! this sh*t is just evil, i guess he won't be happy until buck is homeless. what goes around comes around though and whether we see it or not this gone come back to 50.
I think this is a lesson for all artists who think that friendship and mercy is a part of the music business when dealing with certain types of people.

Now if Diddy is worth 500 million dollars and has the ability to make 500 million more with his clothing, Ciroc, restuarants, music, movies and other endeavors can you honestly see him tripping over Young Joc owing him 1-million?

Everybody that looks like a brother is not your brother Young Buck.
 6 years ago '11        #104
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
50 cent on some Suge Knight deathrow sh*t.
Dude own Buck like a little hoe.
When he said "Gunits the firm, once you in theres noway out"...he mean't that, unless he kick you off and even then he still got you.
Becuase If hes truly still making a percentage of Games Albums then....
No wonder buck wanna be on good terms with Dude he aint fu*king about.
I don't blame Buck though anyway, he was a hood n*gga that linked up with another hood n*gga (One business smart) though and made millions with him. Shame hes not got a lot to show for it nowadays.

tupacnasfan said:
Because 5-0 fu*ked this man's career, he is dirty just like P. sh*tty, Karma will hurt him one day just like everything he touches turns to sh*t.

5-0 just used him just like game, bang em smurf and throw him away, just like fat hoe and the rest of the snakes out there today.
50 aint use Bang Em, 50 made Bang Em eat, it wasn't the other way round
If thats the case Bang Em using 50.

Last edited by KingP1n; 04-25-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 04-25-2012, 01:48 PM         #105
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally
The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit
truthhhh
 6 years ago '04        #106
RWOOD 
space
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
P. Diddy gave the Lox their publishing and he's helped Shyne since he's been out of prison, some of his past and present artists like Mase, Cassie, Gorilla Zoe,Total, Dawn Richard, The Lox & Carl Thomas are doing good while others like G-Dep, Biggie, & Loon are doing bad.

Diddy can be cutthroat but he would never do some slimy sh*t like this.
LOL @ Biggie doing bad.

04-25-2012, 03:44 PM         #107
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
The fact that Buck still said he would be open to come back to G-Unit shows something. Buck knows he made mistakes and that he was in the wrong. Fif may be going overboard but its business, when Buck pays 50 the money back fif will let him free.
Exactly :agreement6:
 04-25-2012, 04:43 PM         #108
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RWOOD said:
LOL @ Biggie doing bad.

The poor guy lost his life because he went to the homestate of a rapper who he was implicated in the shooting of a year earlier.....Diddy allowed his artist to walk into a death-trap.

is there another example in HipHop history were another rapper literally tried to destroy and starve an artist signed to him? Somebody please post an example.
 6 years ago '10        #109
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
The poor guy lost his life because he went to the homestate of a rapper who he was implicated in the shooting of a year earlier.....Diddy allowed his artist to walk into a death-trap.

is there another example in HipHop history were another rapper literally tried to destroy and starve an artist signed to him? Somebody please post an example.
is there another example in HipHop history were another rapper literally paid an artists taxes who was signed to him and then that artist turns around and says fu*k you, biting the hand that was feeding him. Somebody please post an example.
 6 years ago '09        #110
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
in other words

young buck will lose everything he has and still owe the irs millions
 6 years ago '04        #111
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 box5 said:
You equals sound like soft bi*ches let him go! Man them clouds do this all day but y'all want a blacc man to play the peace role,grow a set grotchos yell™
 04-25-2012, 06:08 PM         #112
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
is there another example in HipHop history were another rapper literally paid an artists taxes who was signed to him and then that artist turns around and says fu*k you, biting the hand that was feeding him. Somebody please post an example.
I doubt most artists would show that lack of disrespect for their Boss unless their Boss wasnt worthy of respect in the first place.

Emenim is a great BOSS, so is Dr Dre and Jimmy Iovine, they dont seem to have these issues.
 6 years ago '04        #113
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
damn....

Buck must've fu*ked up BIG TIME!

there's two sides to every story, there's gotta be a good reason why 50 is keeping his foot on this n*gga neck
 6 years ago '09        #114
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3826 3826
is anybody actually surprised by this...
 6 years ago '05        #115
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1201 1201
So this cat could change his pen name and own the rights to current and future music? 50 owns the rights to "Young Buck".
 6 years ago '09        #116
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Damn, he Diddy'd his a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #117
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
spit under your government name
 04-25-2012, 10:44 PM         #118
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
?

You have no idea what happened behind the scenes with 50 but you try to make the a.ssumption that 50 did Buck wrong and that's the reason Buck turned on him. Buck could of thought he was bigger than the group. Could of let his ego get the best of him. Who knows but I like how you try to make it 50 fault without knowing all the facts... Hell I remember when Yayo got locked up and 50 saved money from the Gunit concerts,etc as if he was performing there with them. Yayo came out and had money ready for him (Google it). I know but 50 is such a bad guy. Helping Buck pay his taxes and sh*t. LOL

Emenim is a great BOSS? How do you know? I am not arguing either way because there isn't any proof. Could of swore atleast 2 of his D12 crew left him recently...

Dr Dre? How many artists left his label due to products not being put out? Eve, Busta Rhymes, Rakim, etc... Name an artist from his label thats releasing a cd soon. Serious I have no idea.

Jimmy Iovine? I agree.
Who said 50-Cent did Buck wrong?
There is no rule that says you should do right by your brothers.

50-Cent is only worth about 400 million+ so if Young Buck owes him a million then 50-Cent is supposed to secretly record his phone conversations and leak the conversations to the public to destroy his street cred. That's how you are supposed to treat your artists.

50-Cent is supposed to bind Young Buck to his contract and make it impossible for him to work with other artists because that's the music business.

Emenim is a Great boss because none of his former artists have felt the need to diss him publicly like Game, Spider Loc or Young Buck, none of his artists are being r*ped by the IRS, and none of his artists have declared bankruptcy.

Dr Dre is a great boss, his former artists like Eve, Busta, Rakim etc have moved on without Dr Dre and without financial ruin or animosity that lead to diss records and legalities.

HipHop is 30+ years old so please share with us another example of a rapper going through this type of situation with another rapper.
 6 years ago '04        #119
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 4053 4053
You know this story has Yayo and Banks callin up the lawyers to reread there contracts . The sad part is Buck just now realized why Fif said checkmate when he signed the contract .
 6 years ago '05        #120
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Phillipmcd said:

Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally
The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit;
I laugh when I see people say that 50 is following his art of war sh*t by crushing his enemy completely..... He doing this to a guy he used to say was like his younger brother, while I see all of 50 previous enemies have not received half the treatment from 50 that Young Buck has. I guess this is the ONLY way he could crush somebody completely. I mean look at Game 50 aint really done sh*t to Game and aint releashed many diss tracks on him or been able to fu*k up his career.

The list goes on Jay-Z, Nas,Game, P-Diddy, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek, Cam'ron, Lil kim, Fat Joe sh*tt the n*gga is cool with half these guys now..... huh? so much for 50 following his rules oh and I almost forgot Eminem worked with half the people he was beefing with and he didnt say sh*t, kept his mouth shut like a good lil house n*gga, he didnt want it with the white boy lol... rules
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago