most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2012, 01:02 AM         #81
Cheesypoof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you forget that this man is from the streets

straight cold blooded
 6 years ago '08        #82
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
this is good for buck cus he wont have any debt. he wont be able to use his stage name but he can recreate one as many artists in the past have done....with many having success. ultimately, 50 owns "young buck" but he doesnt own donald darnell brown, therefore, he can be an artist under a seperate name. its basically on buck now to carve his own path and eat on his own.
 6 years ago '04        #83
bigboy70814 
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 0 0
Seems to me that Buck really should looked at those papers a little more thoroughly ......
 04-25-2012, 01:20 AM         #84
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
fu*k this clown anyways.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #85
texaco|B 
space
space
$1,004 | Props total: 104 104
i like buck but how stupid he is to sign such a contract
 04-25-2012, 02:34 AM         #86
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said this was gonna happen to him, and why even if he did sign somewhere else it wouldnt matter, he'd be fu*ked. They arent going to let him eat, nope, not at all....you know whats funny is the ditch is only this deep because he dug himself there.
 6 years ago '05        #87
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
50 is insecure.

But we knew that already.
 04-25-2012, 03:01 AM         #88
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
at people on here mad because 50 was smart enough to have contracts that are air tight. Why do you think he has so much money? He didnt get it by being ignorant. Someone like buck it wouldnt matter even if he wasnt being held down by a contract. He would get some more money from somewhere else and then blow it on some other dumb sh*t. He doesnt have a business mind. He received a shot by one of the biggest rappers in the game. Had great guidance from at that time THE best rapper in the game yet he still managed to fu*k up. Look at yayo/banks. They arent broke. They arent being sued by the IRS. They are still under 50's wing because even if they dont agree with everything he does they are loyal. Buck fu*ked up by saying fu*k 50 because he didnt read his contract and get a lawyer to decipher the information into words he could understand. He was upset that 50 was no longer gonna vouch for him buying cars on 50's consignment. He got mad when 50 already loaned him $$ yet buck spent it on dumb sh*t and asked for more and 50 said no.

At the end of the day he burned his bridge with 50 by trying to go public with it and slander 50 because he was too stupid and careless with his money. Game did the same sh*t and look at him.
this. better read r have someone smart like a lawyer go over that contract for u.
 6 years ago '06        #89
SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67097 67097

try and sue anything g unit

G Unit 50 >>>
 6 years ago '04        #90
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
50 don't want him to file bankruptcy cause if it goes all the way through it will more than likely dissolve his contracts with G-Unit.
 6 years ago '12        #91
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 rashcobar said:
Man didn't even so much as glance at that contract befo he signed it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #92
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Soda Pop said:
Damn Buck

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i can't stop laughing @this gif
 6 years ago '11        #93
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Phillipmcd said:
Law 15: Crush Your Enemy Totally
The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit
Basically. He's trying to make Buck k!ll himself.
 6 years ago '05        #94
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 albemarle said:
50 don't want him to file bankruptcy cause if it goes all the way through it will more than likely dissolve his contracts with G-Unit.
This is what I have always wondered but dont really know about.

I always wondered if somebody is declared bankrupt if it would end their contracts, just like when somebody with a LTD company goes under all their sh*t is taken and all their debts are written off.

50 may be trying to stop that so he can remain completely in control of Buck, maybe Buck should look into that sh*t and file for complete bankruptcy and then start again with a new name....Makaveli in this........ even roll with his real name David Brown (wid da unofficial bit...formerly know us Young Buck lol)

I laugh when I see people say that 50 is following his art of war sh*t by crushing his enemy completely..... He doing this to a guy he used to say was like his younger brother, while I see all of 50 previous enemies have not received half the treatment from 50 that Young Buck has. I guess this is the ONLY way he could crush somebody completely. I mean look at Game 50 aint really done sh*t to Game and aint releashed many diss tracks on him or been able to fu*k up his career.

The list goes on Jay-Z, Nas,Game, P-Diddy, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek, Cam'ron, Lil kim, Fat Joe sh*tt the n*gga is cool with half these guys now..... huh? so much for 50 following his rules oh and I almost forgot Eminem worked with half the people he was beefing with and he didnt say sh*t, kept his mouth shut like a good lil house n*gga, he didnt want it with the white boy lol... rules

Last edited by ghost213; 04-25-2012 at 06:06 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #95
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #96
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Buck said fu*k g-unit for no reason whatsoever. And when 50 let him back in he started dissing them again. .for no reason.

But at the same time, I think it's time to let Buck out of this contract. It's been like 4 years and he's not making any making anyways.

Some background, some n*ggaz seem to forget or are just not aware of the stuff that happened before Buck started dissing G-Unit, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. The only people saying that Buck aint got no reason are 50 cent Stans who wouldnt stand up for themselves if their King50 cent took a great big sh*t on them. They would do a Yayo for the money, wipe the sh*t of their face and then spit shine there masters shoe lol some of y'll got no balls. Treated like bi*ches and take it like a bi*ch coz a n*gga gave you a helping hand....WHAT? u n*ggaz aint got no diginity, no self respect? suck anothers d!ck because he helped you, HIMSELF and his brand by bringing you into the game... C&P

jg213 said:
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."

__________________________________________________ _____________

50 Cent ousted Young Buck from the G-Unit group but claimed Buck will still release his solo albums via the G-Unit imprint.

Buck, who had recorded some material for Terminate On Sight, will still appear on the album but will not appear in videos.
“[Buck will] still be on those records,” 50 said. “I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times.”

50 revealed his major reasons for kicking Buck out the group was because Buck distanced himself from G-Unit and aligned himself with people 50 considered his foes. (Buck shared a stage with Lil Wayne a few months ago)
“[Buck] can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things,” 50 explained. “He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with.

50 would also drop a bombshell claiming that Young Buck has a drug problem. 50 claims Buck uses cocaine and sips syrup (a mixture of promethazine and codeine) which played a role in Pimp C's death last year.

“[Buck's] probably high right now,” 50 said. “He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high, When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--.”
50 revealed he is expecting Buck to make diss records aimed at G-Unit

__________________________________________________ ___________

Buck Does not diss him but releases "my interview" track to explain the situation
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, mainly Tony Yayo disses Buck on the radio and in interviews whilst doing G-Unit T.O.S promos, 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.

__________________________________________________ ______________

A while after all this! this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"... which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them s**t talking on him in interviews, especially yayo. 2 days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he got with his wire. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses.

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

Just an opinion but Lil Wayne and Game could have been interested in signing Buck but you know they aint dealing with 50 and 50 aint dealing with them
 Majcip said:
And before that...
1. Young Buck tried to reach out to Game in 2007. Than Game dissed G-Unit again. Fifty warned Buck like he will be in next situation next to the Game.
2. Young Buck said some s**t about Yayo on radio.
3. Young Buck said he is down with everybody who will want to make a record with his Cashville Records.
4. Young Buck refused to do tour with G-Unit all over the Europe.
5. Young Buck is talking bulls**t about checks while they get back together on Elephant in the Sand. It looks like Buck is back.

[pic - click to view]

jg213 said:
2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.

Last edited by ghost213; 04-25-2012 at 06:18 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 ghost213 said:
Some background, some n*ggaz seem to forget or are just not aware of the stuff that happened before Buck started dissing G-Unit, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. The only people saying that Buck aint got no reason are 50 cent Stans who wouldnt stand up for themselves if their King50 cent took a great big sh*t on them. They would do a Yayo for the money, wipe the sh*t of their face and then spit shine there masters shoe lol some of y'll got no balls. Treated like bi*ches and take it like a bi*ch coz a n*gga gave you a helping hand....WHAT? u n*ggaz aint got no diginity, no self respect? suck anothers d!ck because he helped you, HIMSELF and his brand by bringing you into the game... C&P

[pic - click to view]

All this fact finding and you neglect the fact that 50 floated Buck astronomical sums of money so he could settle his debts. Instead of taking that money and doing so, he put it up his nose and continued the standard of living he had grown accustomed to. Hence, the still pending IRS issues that could have been resolved if Buck had the least bit of business sense. This is not a Puffy/Lox situation. 50 gave the whole crew the chance to piggy back off of his success and carve their own niche. Yayo did it for a time, Buck was getting money for a time, and Banks was so successful at it that he is now out on his own doing shoes every night in the states and over seas with 50 nowhere to be found. Buck has no one to blame but himself. But, I agree that for at least the time being 50 and Buck need to be allies to resolve this case so the $$ can start to flow again under the Young Buck name and all parties can be compensated.
 6 years ago '05        #98
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,132 | Props total: 2638 2638
cant you just change your rap name and start over, like if buck changed his name to example: "shotgun billy" and release sh*t on that name, will 5o have a right to that also? even if its under a different name and act?????? I asked this also concerning other artist who get slaved up, but never got an answer nor can i find it. I mean thats what i would do, change my style up and name and leave the old one
 6 years ago '04        #99
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
damn he has Buck by the balls here

Buck cant do anything without 50 getting a cut
 6 years ago '10        #100
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
 dizzle trizzle said:
cant you just change your rap name and start over, like if buck changed his name to example: "shotgun billy" and release sh*t on that name, will 5o have a right to that also? even if its under a different name and act?????? I asked this also concerning other artist who get slaved up, but never got an answer nor can i find it. I mean thats what i would do, change my style up and name and leave the old one

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago