most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
You equals sound like soft bi*ches let him go! Man them clouds do this all day but y'all want a blacc man to play the peace role,grow a set grotchos yell™
 6 years ago '04        #62
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:

[pic - click to view]

What the hell is 50 going to do with all of Buck's work anyway? I can't imagine it is still generating money. This gif above is the most memorable thing he did in his entire career and last time I checked epic fail posts don't have royalties.
 6 years ago '11        #63
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
On 1 hand 50 has the right to do what he's doing...but on the other hand I'm like let that man go
 6 years ago '04        #64
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
yall nyggas saying overkill i get that, but buck signed his name on those lines...
 6 years ago '11        #65
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,767 | Props total: 4976 4976
You dudes seriously cant separate business ?
Go complain to your boss about all the money they make while you do YOUR job.
 6 years ago '10        #66
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2222 2222
Again, we're going to act like 50 didn't give this man a quarter million dollars for his back taxes and Buck never paid him back?
 04-24-2012, 11:42 PM         #67
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Thank god ghost213 from this message board is the only one that is honest here.

5-0's a slimy bastard and a Neocon.

God I Wish Nas would have come out with Ether 2 to eliminate the entire gay-unit aka g-unit from the game instead of don't body yourself, just like Nas came out with ether, that song single handedly destroyed rocafella as a record label and crew.
is it that serious to call him 5-0? did 50 fu*k ur mom?
 04-24-2012, 11:43 PM         #68
emceelogic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedLight said:
Welcome to the music industry.

If you think what 50 is doing is bad, you have no idea how the majors work.

You gotta think about it this way. 50 gave Buck an opportunity and i'm pretty sure everything from the logo to his image was created under G-Unit and 50's guidance so it would make sense for him to own what he created under his brand.
that's actually a really good point. artist have to know what they're really signing at the end of the day too..
 6 years ago '11        #69
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
this is not going good for buck he might as well get back into g-unit and he fifty cent puppet at this point cause fifty is going to eat off him with or without his say so
 6 years ago '04        #70
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2731 2731
 AriGold said:
Again, we're going to act like 50 didn't give this man a quarter million dollars for his back taxes and Buck never paid him back?
Well then he should milk him ...released some unreleased songs ,make him record new stuff

but to OWN someone like that and do nothing is just like i said before "modern slavery"

No matter what he did ,thats just wrong
 6 years ago '08        #71
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12603 12603
Fifs a piece of sh*t we all know this

I'm trying to hear some new buck music though, only real dude in that whole bi*chmade g unit
 6 years ago '08        #72
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,893 | Props total: 12603 12603
#FreeBuck
 6 years ago '08        #73
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
Poor Buck

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2012, 12:20 AM         #74
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #75
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
MAYNE!! 50 got a stranglehold on this dude career...and life. I'm starting to feel sorry for Buck....
 04-25-2012, 12:23 AM         #76
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 just trying to make sure nothing he partially wrote,produced,co-produced,or featured on is sold.......cause then buck is selling 50's share too which I'm sure he does not want to do
 6 years ago '05        #77
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
this might be a good move for buck actually..bankruptcy means hes clearing his debts..so for example if he owes ten million..there gonna sell 10 million dollars worth of his sh*t..if he has 4 million dollars worth of sh*t they sell that and clear the 10 mil debt..so in essence, their givin the gov less things to pay off debt but his debt is still gonna get cleared..then after bankruptcy he might end up with some money if g-unit decides to give him something back..or keep collecting royalties from the things g-unit keeps..im not exactly sure but im 70 percent sure im right
 04-25-2012, 12:29 AM         #78
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
50 Cent has really been going through it these past weeks. From his "suicidal" tweet to wilding out because of a song leak, Fif couldn't catch a break. But Curtis got some good news recently and apologized to the label for spazzing out on Twitter. He had a change of heart after he found out the reason behind the leak of his new song with Jeremih, "Girls Gone Wild."

Apparently, the song was released prematurely because of a computer glitch. 50 took to Twitter and expressed his apology. Check out his tweet below:

“Discovered a computer glitch leaked my song. Sorry to team at interscope for over reacting!”
“I put a lot in to this project but I don’t care if it ever comes out. Jimmy iovine has been like a mentor for me. I just want to stay friends.”

Do you think 50 Cent and his label will get on the same page soon and drop that new album?
VIBE.COM

......I gotta give Jimmy his credit, he can make his artists apologize on Twitter and blame album leaks on "computer glitches", he's a true Mogul and a Boss.
Think whatever u want but if u really think those tweets were suicidal u should be in elementary school

He's obviously cool with Jimmy all that sh*t was marketing but u won't know that

50 leaked those records himself to see if they would do well but they didn't so he blamed the label (LA Leakers leaked the records, They host on G-unit radio on shade 45)

but u won't know that

Last edited by Tybigbigguy; 04-25-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #79
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
at people on here mad because 50 was smart enough to have contracts that are air tight. Why do you think he has so much money? He didnt get it by being ignorant. Someone like buck it wouldnt matter even if he wasnt being held down by a contract. He would get some more money from somewhere else and then blow it on some other dumb sh*t. He doesnt have a business mind. He received a shot by one of the biggest rappers in the game. Had great guidance from at that time THE best rapper in the game yet he still managed to fu*k up. Look at yayo/banks. They arent broke. They arent being sued by the IRS. They are still under 50's wing because even if they dont agree with everything he does they are loyal. Buck fu*ked up by saying fu*k 50 because he didnt read his contract and get a lawyer to decipher the information into words he could understand. He was upset that 50 was no longer gonna vouch for him buying cars on 50's consignment. He got mad when 50 already loaned him $$ yet buck spent it on dumb sh*t and asked for more and 50 said no.

At the end of the day he burned his bridge with 50 by trying to go public with it and slander 50 because he was too stupid and careless with his money. Game did the same sh*t and look at him.

Last edited by Sammyboi22; 04-25-2012 at 12:35 AM..
 04-25-2012, 12:53 AM         #80
thakid96731  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well lets look at it this way, young buck aint comin with any hot sh*t anyways and neither is 50 so 50 is basically controlling nothing
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy