50 Cent Stakes Claim in Young Buck Recordings

most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4073 4073
damn homie. In high school you was the man, homie
 04-24-2012, 09:55 PM         #42
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif smh
 6 years ago '04        #43
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,481 | Props total: 6642 6642
 Graftedgenes said:
P. Diddy gave the Lox their publishing and he's helped Shyne since he's been out of prison, some of his past and present artists like Mase, Cassie, Gorilla Zoe,Total, Dawn Richard, The Lox & Carl Thomas are doing good while others like G-Dep, Biggie, & Loon are doing bad.

Diddy can be cutthroat but he would never do some slimy sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '11        #44
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Thats why you should never, ever, never, never, never disrespect the General.

Godfather 50 dont play that sh*t.

Forever my idol.

Young Buck will pay the price for the rest of his life.

He tried fu*king with the money and he now he aint getting no money.

Him and Game will forever be miserable.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Buck said fu*k g-unit for no reason whatsoever. And when 50 let him back in he started dissing them again. .for no reason.

But at the same time, I think it's time to let Buck out of this contract. It's been like 4 years and he's not making any making anyways.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
The beauty of the industry is that for every house-Negro that tries to prevent his brother from feeding his family there is also a Jimmy Iovine who sh*t on that same house-Negro and put him in his place.

This is Buck's fault because the entire industry damn near warned him not to fu*k with them clowns but he did it anyway and now he's lost everything.
Jimmy Iovine hasn't done 1 thing to hold 50 back in any way career wise. 50 has fallen off record sales wise due to his lack of ability to create a hit single.
 6 years ago '10        #47
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
n*ggas really going to sit in here and act like 50 ain't give this man a quarter million dollars to pay his taxes and Buck never paid him back?
 6 years ago '04        #48
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11520 11520
 23codez said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to skillahmang again.
all good. just hate to see pure fu*kery on this site. atleast back up your sh*t.

you can't just be anti-somebody all the time. give em the props when its due and when it isnt.

some of these cats, got some crazy vendetta against fif.

for someone who isnt "popping". he sure gets people talking on these threads.
 6 years ago '10        #49
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 cankstoochie said:
shut up you clown!
:agreement6::rolllaug h:
 6 years ago '10        #50
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 DR JAYY said:
im convinced that tupacnasfan is a 13 year old white girl
fixed!
 6 years ago '10        #51
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 tupacnasfan said:
Thank god ghost213 from this message board is the only one that is honest here.

5-0's a slimy bastard and a Neocon.

God I Wish Nas would have come out with Ether 2 to eliminate the entire gay-unit aka g-unit from the game instead of don't body yourself, just like Nas came out with ether, that song single handedly destroyed rocafella as a record label and crew.
you want me to grab you a tampone? your bleeding all over my fu*king carpet you flaming f*ggot!! shut your fu*kin mouth! fu*k boy!
 6 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 tupacnasfan said:
YOU SHUT THE fu*k UP!
no, YOU shut the fu*k up!
 6 years ago '11        #53
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2811 2811
 HeightsBound said:
You mean because Young Buck fell for the trap and started listening to the wrong person? Listened to Juve, no record, no money, no shows, listened to 50, platinum, money, and shows, listened to Game, no record, no money, no shows. Game used his a.ss. if Game was "loyal" or really down with Buck after he instigated that whole entire situation, you lend homie a dollar to f!ght his case. When Buck was under 50, he wasn't broke nor hungry, got carried away, listened to one disgruntle employee and followed him, and the disgruntle employee washed his hands of him too.
 6 years ago '06        #54
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
avatar space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 5756 5756
 jaycee said:
 04-24-2012, 11:00 PM         #55
FASTLIFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif needs to let this go...
 6 years ago '11        #56
BaseWhitaker 
space
avatar space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2811 2811
 skillahmang said:
answer me this..

if you were being accepted into a university but you had no funds what so ever.

but here comes along the federal government that will give you grants and loans for you to accomplish your goal of obtaining a degree.

so now that you have a degree, you want to go out and get a job and not pay back your loans and is the government suppose to deal with your stupid mistakes because you are irresponsible.

50 made young buck a lot of money. 50 gave young buck a lot of opportunities.

if buck was so good and popular. why didnt' he sell records when was with juvenile, why wasn't he going platinum and being heard across the world then.

50 made him the money(payed for his degree) and now when he young buck wants to go out on his own and release music( he think he doesn't need to pay back his loans and grants to the government)

if you dont understand this, your most likely broke or owe people a lot of money.

plain and simple where i was brought up, you pay all your debts. i dont owe nobody sh*t. this guys buying motorcycles damn near k!lling himself. he knows hes wrong, if he wasn't he wouldnt been on the phone crying for forgiveness he would of been angry and riding.



#disgruntled employees
Perfect explanation, IMO.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Big War|M 
space
avatar space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
How is 50 evil for that?

This is a standard record deal, you're agreeing to use other ppl's money to make music, so essentially its not yours to own...

If you don't like that and wanna do music, buy your own equipment, make, package, promote, and sell the music yourself...

Its all business...


Last edited by Big War; 04-24-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #58
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 RedLight said:
Welcome to the music industry.

If you think what 50 is doing is bad, you have no idea how the majors work.

You gotta think about it this way. 50 gave Buck an opportunity and i'm pretty sure everything from the logo to his image was created under G-Unit and 50's guidance so it would make sense for him to own what he created under his brand.
 rashcobar said:
Man didn't even so much as glance at that contract befo he signed it
 Tybigbigguy said:
U know he's doing this because buck is owing him money right.
 HeightsBound said:
All you n*ggas in here that are mad at Fifty, are not business men, and will never be business men, you guys are way to fu*kin' soft. Let's not forget how many times Young Buck said "fu*k G-UNIT", imagine if a mutherfu*ker was saying fu*k your brand, fu*k what you worked so hard to create and build, what would you do? Hopefully remind him of your ill pen game like Fifty did here, check mate. The pen is mightier than the sword...always.
 HeightsBound said:
You mean because Young Buck fell for the trap and started listening to the wrong person? Listened to Juve, no record, no money, no shows, listened to 50, platinum, money, and shows, listened to Game, no record, no money, no shows. Game used his a.ss. if Game was "loyal" or really down with Buck after he instigated that whole entire situation, you lend homie a dollar to f!ght his case. When Buck was under 50, he wasn't broke nor hungry, got carried away, listened to one disgruntle employee and followed him, and the disgruntle employee washed his hands of him too.
 HeightsBound said:
Every employer will have a disgruntle employee, if anyone is a snake, it would be Buck, trying to sell sh*t that doesn't even belong to him. 50 made him.
 skillahmang said:
answer me this..

if you were being accepted into a university but you had no funds what so ever.

but here comes along the federal government that will give you grants and loans for you to accomplish your goal of obtaining a degree.

so now that you have a degree, you want to go out and get a job and not pay back your loans and is the government suppose to deal with your stupid mistakes because you are irresponsible.

50 made young buck a lot of money. 50 gave young buck a lot of opportunities.

if buck was so good and popular. why didnt' he sell records when was with juvenile, why wasn't he going platinum and being heard across the world then.

50 made him the money(payed for his degree) and now when he young buck wants to go out on his own and release music( he think he doesn't need to pay back his loans and grants to the government)

if you dont understand this, your most likely broke or owe people a lot of money.

plain and simple where i was brought up, you pay all your debts. i dont owe nobody sh*t. this guys buying motorcycles damn near k!lling himself. he knows hes wrong, if he wasn't he wouldnt been on the phone crying for forgiveness he would of been angry and riding.



#disgruntled employees
 skillahmang said:
yet it took 10 years for him to give them their publishing and he ate of the we are the streets album. same way 50 ate off doctors advocate.

and he waited 8/9 years later for shynes release to actually reach out to the man.

50s lawyers made sure young buck didnt do a day in jail, diddy only looked out for himself in that case and the documents prove it.

come on man. facts are facts homie, dont skew that sh*t.
 skillahmang said:
all good. just hate to see pure fu*kery on this site. atleast back up your sh*t.

you can't just be anti-somebody all the time. give em the props when its due and when it isnt.

some of these cats, got some crazy vendetta against fif.

for someone who isnt "popping". he sure gets people talking on these threads.
 BaseWhitaker said:
Perfect explanation, IMO.
so much Ether
 6 years ago '08        #59
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
Damn Buck

[pic - click to view]

 04-24-2012, 11:11 PM         #60
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:

[pic - click to view]




50 Cent has really been going through it these past weeks. From his "suicidal" tweet to wilding out because of a song leak, Fif couldn't catch a break. But Curtis got some good news recently and apologized to the label for spazzing out on Twitter. He had a change of heart after he found out the reason behind the leak of his new song with Jeremih, "Girls Gone Wild."

Apparently, the song was released prematurely because of a computer glitch. 50 took to Twitter and expressed his apology. Check out his tweet below:

“Discovered a computer glitch leaked my song. Sorry to team at interscope for over reacting!”
“I put a lot in to this project but I don’t care if it ever comes out. Jimmy iovine has been like a mentor for me. I just want to stay friends.”

Do you think 50 Cent and his label will get on the same page soon and drop that new album?
VIBE.COM



......I gotta give Jimmy his credit, he can make his artists apologize on Twitter and blame album leaks on "computer glitches", he's a true Mogul and a Boss.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy