Footage of "The Dark Knight Rises" is shown at CinemaCon... The Reactions!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7886 pageviews
96 comments

DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4131 4131
Footage of "The Dark Knight Rises" is shown at CinemaCon... The Reactions!

Some well and truly lucky bastards managed to see a sizzle reel of "The Dark Knight Rises" during Warner Bros' CinemaCon presentation. The reports from the people who have seen it is overwhelmingly positive. One of the things writers and bloggers brought up is that Bane is not at all hard to understand. They've managed to somehow remix his voice, and now he is absolutely 100% clear.

There are a number of things revealed in the preview, but lets look at some reactions...

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES footage was as awesome as you'd expect. Saw footage of "The Bat" in action. IMAX stuff looks sick. Nolan is amazing... Forgot to tweet that Bane's voice in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES footage we saw today sounded clean and clear! They def fixed the audio mix.

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/#!/colliderfrosty

Warner Bros had a fantastic, poignant presentation at CinemaCon. All the footage impressed. But TDKR... nothing/no one can top Nolan!!

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/#!/firstshowing

I suspect 48fps to be the "Bane's voice" issue of CinemaCon. By the way, you can totally hear & understand Bane now. Crystal clear. TDKR footage rocked. Man, they really are playing up the finality of this chapter. Even the dialogue chosen was cryptic. #cinemacon

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/#!/StaxIGN

After today's footage I'm confident with Hathaway as Catwoman. Bane's voice was great & understood everything he said. Fanboys, relax. :P

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/#!/k_houston86

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES epic extended trailer that WB showed at #cinemacon today is going to knock people on their a.sses with anticipation.

[pic - click to view]

https://twitter.com/#!/EriktheMovieman

At the end of the footage I was left breathless. Anticipation for the finale of Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy is at an extreme high and will likely only get more intense as the release date draws closer.

[pic - click to view]

Bane's Audio Clears Up And The Bat Dazzles In New Dark Knight Rises Footage - CinemaBlend.com

The Dark Knight Rises is looking less like a superhero movie and more like a film about civil war or a populist revolution.

[pic - click to view]

'The Dark Knight Rises' wages class warfare in new footage | Inside Movies | EW.com

That creeping sense of finality really is everywhere in the presentation of TDKR, from its "The Legend Ends" tagline to even Nolan himself stressing this as the conclusion of his trilogy and the final chapter of their story...

...Overall, the Dark Knight Rises footage was stunning. Atmospheric, unsettling, nerdgasm-inducing and epic. This will be the Batman movie to end all Batman movies ... perhaps literally!

[pic - click to view]

http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/122 3524p1.html

So, there you have it. A sense of finality, and still a whole bunch of mystery as to what the film will be about. Either way, July 20th cannot get here soon enough.

In Nolan We Trust.

96 comments for "Footage of "The Dark Knight Rises" is shown at CinemaCon... The Reactions!"

04-24-2012, 04:46 PM         #2
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #3
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Ah, Stelo... The perpetual wet blanket!

Anyways, I'll be updating this thread with more reactions as they come.
 04-24-2012, 05:01 PM         #4
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Posting tweets from fanboys. It could be epic, but i ain't never seen a negative tweet from anticipated movie teaser coming from the CinemaCon.
 6 years ago '08        #5
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 youknowmystelo said:
co sign this powerful post
 04-24-2012, 05:02 PM         #6
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-24-2012, 05:06 PM         #7
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Bane's voice wasn't a big deal to anyone

inb4 SM repost
 6 years ago '05        #8
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Posting tweets from fanboys. It could be epic, but i ain't never seen a negative tweet from anticipated movie teaser coming from the CinemaCon.
Eh, I've read a couple of negative reviews of what they showed of "The Hobbit", and some of the other stuff that has been playing at CinemaCon. So, please.... Enlighten me. These people are industry professionals, bruh. They get paid to write about film for a reason.

04-24-2012, 05:08 PM         #9
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Eh, I've read a couple of negative reviews of what they showed of "The Hobbit", and some of the other stuff that has been playing at CinemaCon. So, please.... Enlighten me. These people are industry professionals, bruh. They get paid to write about film for a reason.

I know how the consumer and advertising market works, bruh.
 6 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I know how the consumer and advertising market works, bruh.
But, film critique is not predicate on consumer marketing, now is it?

In your head, you think so. And, you'll continue to think.

So, me continuing to talk to you will really do nothing.
 04-24-2012, 05:13 PM         #11
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
But, film critique is not predicate on consumer marketing, now is it?

In your head, you think so.
It sure is. Those people know what to do to keep those checks coming in.
 6 years ago '05        #12
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
It sure is. Those people know what to do to keep those checks coming in.
As someone who writes for a website, and has friends who do the same, I can confidently say that you have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about, and you're pretty much making yourself looking stupid commenting on things you know nothing about.

Whatever, man. It's not that important to me. Peace.
 04-24-2012, 05:18 PM         #13
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
As someone who writes for a website, and has friends who do the same, I can confidently say that you have no idea what the f*ck you're talking about, and you're pretty much making yourself looking stupid commenting on things you know nothing about.

Whatever, man. It's not that important to me. Peace.
Because you're an enthusiast like the others who write for your site. Those up there know who to hire to keep their agenda going. Perhaps someone needs to pick up a real book on the game of politics/journalism?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 04-24-2012 at 05:22 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #14
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Because you're an enthusiastic like the others who write for your site. Those up there know who to hire to keep their agenda going. Perhaps someone needs to pick up a real book on the game of politics/journalism?

I rest my case...

Anyway, here's a video blog about The Dark Knight Rises posted by a couple of guys from Collider & SlashFilm...

[video - click to view]

04-24-2012, 05:24 PM         #15
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do those guys look like they would say anything negative about a comic book movie?
 6 years ago '07        #16
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I wish I could be Nolan for a day.

Being god would be awesome!!!
 6 years ago '05        #17
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
The Batman movie to end all Batman movies. That's what the fu*k I'm talkin bout...
 6 years ago '08        #18
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 DaOmega_1 said:

negative reviews of the Hobbit are coming from a 10 minute sizzle reel of pre post, ungraded footage, if industry professionals are already saying 48fps is trash from that then they aren't really professionals.
 04-24-2012, 05:58 PM         #19
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
Regardless of the movie the opinions of such a small amount of individuals aren't reliable

aka you need more people
 Arson said:
negative reviews of the Hobbit are coming from a 10 minute sizzle reel of pre post, ungraded footage, if industry professionals are already saying 48fps is trash from that then they aren't really professionals.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #20
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
cant wait
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago