OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
95 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2012, 02:46 PM         #141
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I'm trying to be peaceful and have a discussion about Dexter only. I do not want to participate in any discussion about any show that is inferior to Dexter and this thread is made for discussion of DEXTER only. If you read this post then you have been warned.

Those Turkish dudes or whatever that tried to sneak their buddy who k!lled that stripper are gonna play a role down the line some how but I think the villain of this season is gonna be Laguerta.

She's gonna be Doakes 2.0 I just wnana see her nekkid

I MISS DOAKES
when Dexter was actually a good show.

And that pale psycho bi*ch.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-01-2012 at 02:49 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #142
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #143
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 14986 14986
Great episode last night. Thought they would drag out the whole dexter being a serial k!ller throuout the whole season, but he admitted it in the first epi! Deb asked all the right questions. I'm excited as fu*k. We're in for a great season.
 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM         #144
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeruDat said:
deb exposing dex this early was perfect because she's been "in the dark" too long. Especially since she was close enough to catch him and that bi*ch he was down with but she aint pull the curtain well overdue, good timing that set the tone.
The writers and fanboys of this show should be ashamed of themselves for accepting that sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #145
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 553 553
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at season 5 not being incredible so far.
i didnt say it wasnt incredible so far because like i said before Dexter and Breaking Bad are two of my favorite shows on television...all i said was that it didn't compare to the other seasons so far...the writing is amazing and so is the acting...i just found a couple episodes boring in season 5 due to the fact that most of it was about Walt/Jesse trying to get back into the meth business, without the suspense that season 3 and 4 had...but it started to pick up for me atleast by episode 4 or 5. there's no comparing the two shows though, because they are both two completely different types of television shows. both amazing at what they do. and ill admit i started watching dexter first, but now after watching all the seasons of Breaking Bad, earlier this year, i can't decide which of the two is my all time favorite.
 6 years ago '07        #146
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 11153 11153
 modalee said:
Best Dexter episode since the Trinity k!ller season finale. fu*king epic

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #147
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,431 | Props total: 438 438
Great season 7 premiere. Looks like this season is going to be a good one.

Rico23 said:
holy fu*k can u nerds stop arguing about BB vs Dexter for one fu*king season of a discussion thread? Jesus christ...Isnt it possible to like both? or dont go into each respective show's discussion thread and bring up the other fu*kin show?
^
 6 years ago '10        #148
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 553 553
 Zaosyn said:
I'm trying to be peaceful and have a discussion about Dexter only. I do not want to participate in any discussion about any show that is inferior to Dexter and this thread is made for discussion of DEXTER only. If you read this post then you have been warned.

Those Turkish dudes or whatever that tried to sneak their buddy who k!lled that stripper are gonna play a role down the line some how but I think the villain of this season is gonna be Laguerta.

She's gonna be Doakes 2.0 I just wnana see her nekkid

I MISS DOAKES
i actually seen on IMDB that Erik King is returning as Doakes for the season finale...im guessing its just going to be flashbacks or Dexter day dreaming but thats still better than nothing cuz Doakes was awesome
 10-01-2012, 06:23 PM         #149
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #150
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
that episode last night was awesome...the ending to last nights episode>>>>>the ending to season 6
 6 years ago '11        #151
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,350 | Props total: 11110 11110
Those dudes in Ukraine or whatever will be rich and powerful enough to get the surveillance tapes from the airport and Dex will have them on his a.ss, along with Deb and maybe LeGuerta

Hes bout to be getting it from angles
 6 years ago '09        #152
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
despite reppindaburgh trying to derail the thread, i found this episode to be GREAT
laguerta & her heartache over doakes is gonna kick up a sh*t storm sooner rather than later
deb ripping up dexter's place looking for evidence had me like
that f*ggot n*gga that's been trying to get close to dexter needs to get rubbed out quickly :nasmad:
my n*gga ray stevenson probably going to have to come to america to sort sh*t out... that's my n*gga Pullo from another 1 of my must watch shows in ROME
if the next few episodes can keep up with the opener, then this should be a great season.
 6 years ago '11        #153
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
that first episode :omfg::omfg:
 10-01-2012, 11:30 PM         #154
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him canceling dexters credit cards while talking to his girl was funny as fu*k.... whats up with this crazy fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #155
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,918 | Props total: 3691 3691
The trailer already showed that this season is gonna be epic. The first episode did not disappoint. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. In a way I'm almost knowing that Dexter and BB will both be concluding within a year.
 6 years ago '06        #156
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,521 | Props total: 36676 36676
Ummmm why the fu*k is dexter and breaking bad even being compared? A show about a vigilant and a meth dealer you can't compare them at all because the premise of the shows are night and day.. Both great shows but completely different..
 6 years ago '04        #157
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
i hate deb but she was lookin kina good in this episode with her hair back n all sweaty
 6 years ago '08        #158
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,326 | Props total: 7321 7321
 Zaosyn said:

Zaosyn said:
This was one of the craziest SEASON PREMIERES OF ALL TIME This episode was better than some shows season finale. God damn there's so much sh*t piling on Dex at the same damn time . I thought the ending of the episode was a dream, but it looks like that sh*t was real . When I say Dexter is the best I don't have to go into detail, all you gotta do is watch this episode and it will speak for me.
 6 years ago '11        #159
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,874 | Props total: 99 99
 Yung Dilla said:
Ummmm why the fu*k is dexter and breaking bad even being compared? A show about a vigilant and a meth dealer you can't compare them at all because the premise of the shows are night and day.. Both great shows but completely different..
because people are fu*king ignorant
 6 years ago '07        #160
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
Deb needs to be k!lled already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy