OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7096 7096
 Zaosyn said:
I'm trying to be peaceful and have a discussion about Dexter only. I do not want to participate in any discussion about any show that is inferior to Dexter and this thread is made for discussion of DEXTER only. If you read this post then you have been warned.
So, guys, how about Cranston and Breaking Bad getting robbed at the Emmys?

Having said that, Homeland did premiere season two last night and is a pretty damn good show.

Also, Fringe premiered it's new season Friday night and Walter Bishop had another great performance. Kudos to you, John Noble.

I checked out those new shows Revolution and Last Resort. The former is meh so far but has a good concept. The latter, though, actually had a pretty solid pilot episode for a network drama.

Can't wait for The Walking Dead and American Horror story to come back!
 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM         #142
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I'm trying to be peaceful and have a discussion about Dexter only. I do not want to participate in any discussion about any show that is inferior to Dexter and this thread is made for discussion of DEXTER only. If you read this post then you have been warned.

Those Turkish dudes or whatever that tried to sneak their buddy who k!lled that stripper are gonna play a role down the line some how but I think the villain of this season is gonna be Laguerta.

She's gonna be Doakes 2.0 I just wnana see her nekkid

I MISS DOAKES
when Dexter was actually a good show.

And that pale psycho bi*ch.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-01-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #143
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #144
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,911 | Props total: 14033 14033
Great episode last night. Thought they would drag out the whole dexter being a serial k!ller throuout the whole season, but he admitted it in the first epi! Deb asked all the right questions. I'm excited as fu*k. We're in for a great season.
 10-01-2012, 04:39 PM         #145
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeruDat said:
deb exposing dex this early was perfect because she's been "in the dark" too long. Especially since she was close enough to catch him and that bi*ch he was down with but she aint pull the curtain well overdue, good timing that set the tone.
The writers and fanboys of this show should be ashamed of themselves for accepting that sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #146
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at season 5 not being incredible so far.
i didnt say it wasnt incredible so far because like i said before Dexter and Breaking Bad are two of my favorite shows on television...all i said was that it didn't compare to the other seasons so far...the writing is amazing and so is the acting...i just found a couple episodes boring in season 5 due to the fact that most of it was about Walt/Jesse trying to get back into the meth business, without the suspense that season 3 and 4 had...but it started to pick up for me atleast by episode 4 or 5. there's no comparing the two shows though, because they are both two completely different types of television shows. both amazing at what they do. and ill admit i started watching dexter first, but now after watching all the seasons of Breaking Bad, earlier this year, i can't decide which of the two is my all time favorite.
 5 years ago '07        #147
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 modalee said:
Best Dexter episode since the Trinity k!ller season finale. fu*king epic

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #148
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
Great season 7 premiere. Looks like this season is going to be a good one.

Rico23 said:
holy fu*k can u nerds stop arguing about BB vs Dexter for one fu*king season of a discussion thread? Jesus christ...Isnt it possible to like both? or dont go into each respective show's discussion thread and bring up the other fu*kin show?
^
 5 years ago '10        #149
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 470 470
 Zaosyn said:

Those Turkish dudes or whatever that tried to sneak their buddy who k!lled that stripper are gonna play a role down the line some how but I think the villain of this season is gonna be Laguerta.

She's gonna be Doakes 2.0 I just wnana see her nekkid

I MISS DOAKES
i actually seen on IMDB that Erik King is returning as Doakes for the season finale...im guessing its just going to be flashbacks or Dexter day dreaming but thats still better than nothing cuz Doakes was awesome
 10-01-2012, 07:23 PM         #150
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #151
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
that episode last night was awesome...the ending to last nights episode>>>>>the ending to season 6
 5 years ago '11        #152
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
Those dudes in Ukraine or whatever will be rich and powerful enough to get the surveillance tapes from the airport and Dex will have them on his a.ss, along with Deb and maybe LeGuerta

Hes bout to be getting it from angles
 5 years ago '09        #153
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
despite reppindaburgh trying to derail the thread, i found this episode to be GREAT
laguerta & her heartache over doakes is gonna kick up a sh*t storm sooner rather than later
deb ripping up dexter's place looking for evidence had me like
that f*ggot n*gga that's been trying to get close to dexter needs to get rubbed out quickly
my n*gga ray stevenson probably going to have to come to america to sort sh*t out... that's my n*gga Pullo from another 1 of my must watch shows in ROME
if the next few episodes can keep up with the opener, then this should be a great season.
 5 years ago '11        #154
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
that first episode
 10-02-2012, 12:30 AM         #155
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
him canceling dexters credit cards while talking to his girl was funny as fu*k.... whats up with this crazy fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #156
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
The trailer already showed that this season is gonna be epic. The first episode did not disappoint. Can't wait to see how this all plays out. In a way I'm almost knowing that Dexter and BB will both be concluding within a year.
 5 years ago '06        #157
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
Ummmm why the fu*k is dexter and breaking bad even being compared? A show about a vigilant and a meth dealer you can't compare them at all because the premise of the shows are night and day.. Both great shows but completely different..
 5 years ago '04        #158
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1518 1518
i hate deb but she was lookin kina good in this episode with her hair back n all sweaty
 5 years ago '08        #159
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
 Zaosyn said:

Zaosyn said:
This was one of the craziest SEASON PREMIERES OF ALL TIME This episode was better than some shows season finale. God damn there's so much sh*t piling on Dex at the same damn time . I thought the ending of the episode was a dream, but it looks like that sh*t was real . When I say Dexter is the best I don't have to go into detail, all you gotta do is watch this episode and it will speak for me.
 5 years ago '11        #160
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Yung Dilla said:
Ummmm why the fu*k is dexter and breaking bad even being compared? A show about a vigilant and a meth dealer you can't compare them at all because the premise of the shows are night and day.. Both great shows but completely different..
because people are fu*king ignorant
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago