OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 3518 3518
Only read a few of the posts on the last page so it doesn't get spoiled, and CAN'T WAIT to get home and watch it
 5 years ago '09        #102
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The pacing of this episode was horrid, it doesn't hold a candle to the pacing of a Breaking Bad episode. I mean, every Breaking Bad episode leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what happens next. This episode ended and I could give a fu*k less about what happens next week, I'll just casually watch it like the rest of the episodes of this mediocre show I casually watch to k!ll time.

Nothing in your comment makes sense. Please don't turn this thread into a BrBa vs Dexter thread.

Like I said I don't even have to defend Dexter.. Dexter is gonna show you all
 5 years ago '06        #103
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
Best Dexter episode since the Trinity k!ller season finale. fu*king epic
 5 years ago '10        #104
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 469 469
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The pacing of this episode was horrid, it doesn't hold a candle to the pacing of a Breaking Bad episode. I mean, every Breaking Bad episode leaves you on the edge of your seat wondering what happens next. This episode ended and I could give a fu*k less about what happens next week, I'll just casually watch it like the rest of the episodes of this mediocre show I casually watch to k!ll time.

wow idk how to respond to that...i mean i love Breaking Bad, but IMO season 5 so far doesn't compare with the previous seasons...wasnt as suspenseful or thrilling except for the last couple episodes...but im sure it will be get even better with the second half of season 5. the one thing Breaking Bad has going for it is that its beautifully written and the acting is amazing. but like the other people said, let's not turn this into a Dexter v.s. Breaking Bad thread, because they are both my favorite shows.

as for the season 7 premiere of Dexter, it was amazing. definitely better than the last two Dexter premieres and seems like its setting this season to be the best one since season 4...we will just have to wait to see how it all plays out...im glad to see that so far we only have one hater, when usually there is way more than that.

Last edited by KillaJ008; 10-01-2012 at 03:40 AM..
 10-01-2012, 03:40 AM         #105
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This premiere wasn't AMAZING.
 5 years ago '09        #106
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 KillaJ008 said:
wow idk how to respond to that...i mean i love Breaking Bad, but IMO season 5 so far doesn't compare with the previous seasons...wasnt as suspenseful or thrilling except for the last couple episodes...but im sure it will be get even better with the second half of season 5. the one thing Breaking Bad has going for it is that its beautifully written and the acting is amazing. but like the other people said, let's not turn this into a Dexter v.s. Breaking Bad thread, because they are both my favorite shows.

as for the season 7 premiere of Dexter, it was amazing. definitely better than the last two Dexter premieres and seems like its setting this season to be the best one since season 4...we will just have to wait to see how it all plays out...im glad to see that so far we only have one hater, when usually there is way more than that.
Don't respond to him man, we all know it was an amazing premiere, this guy just wants to provoke us because his favorite show doesn't get watched by enough people to fund a season 6

youknowmystelo said:
This premiere wasn't AMAZING.
yes it was. what premiere you know that tops it? This whole episode had enough drama in it for a WHOLE season.
 10-01-2012, 04:17 AM         #107
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:

yes it was. what premiere you know that tops it? This whole episode had enough drama in it for a WHOLE season.
Every scene was predictable.
 5 years ago '07        #108
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Are you just doing what that d!ck head does to Breaking Bad threads and posting about Dexter?
 5 years ago '10        #109
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Every scene was predictable.
i think every scene was pretty surprising except the fact that the trailer and previews ruined alot of the first episode...and the scene in the airport seemed kind of strange, but its not the first time dexter k!lled someone in public...and to the people saying sh*t about it being post 9/11 and the sh*t going down at the airport, its a tv show so anything can happen

Last edited by KillaJ008; 10-01-2012 at 04:26 AM..
 10-01-2012, 04:25 AM         #110
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaJ008 said:
so u knew what Trinity was going to do on the season 4 finale? u knew what connection Brian Moser and Dexter had in season 1?

the only predictable thing that ever happened was when Gellar was discovered to be dead and he was part of Travis's imagination...i predicted that from the first episode, but other than that, i think most of the other things that happened were pretty unpredictable

Hell you talking about?
 5 years ago '10        #111
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:

Hell you talking about?
i misread ur post...i thought it said every season was predictable. i tried deleting it but it wouldnt let me
 5 years ago '04        #112
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
Weak a.ss episode...

but just when the sh*t got good and had me like

[pic - click to view]

Then the episode ended....and the acting...was ehhh kina off.

maybe breaking bad just spoiled me....i mean this is there big reveal...and it just seemed kina dull

Last edited by shortz; 10-01-2012 at 05:05 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #113
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Can't believe people are really trying to pokerface their reaction to this awesome a.ss episode because if they don't then they'll know I was right all along about Dexter being the GOAT

it's not that serious, just admit that this episode was amazing, you'll feel better about yourself
 5 years ago '04        #114
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
haha zaosyn trollin...its cool...i like dexter ive watched it when it first came on showtime..i watched dexter before i ever even heard of breaking bad...sh*t i think i was in season 5 of dexter when i started watching BB

The episode was cool...but the way i felt at the end of season 6 and the end of this episode is how i should have felt throught the entire episode..

its as if him being a k!ller is a after thought...if my sis found out i was a k!ller she be yelling screaming wtf n*gga u tell me everything ill fu*kin k!ll u...ahhhhhh...all intense....most of the episode just felt akward
 5 years ago '06        #115
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,976 | Props total: 67574 67574
wow what a great fu*king episode!!
 5 years ago '05        #116
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
Epic episode is...epic! This season is setting up so nice just off the premier Few more twist than the season promo gave us already!
 5 years ago '10        #117
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
That ending was epic, like-Dex and Arthur Mitchell ''Hello, Dexter Morgan'' scene-epic OOOOWWWIIIII Dis gun be gud

Edit: All this talking about Breaking Bad.. Never seen it, only heard about it, but not much. Isn't Breaking Bad about zombies?

Last edited by Dopedog; 10-01-2012 at 09:18 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #118
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,976 | Props total: 67574 67574
the dexter breaking bad comparison always cracks me up

too completely different shows
 5 years ago '05        #119
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Im callin it now, Deb is gonna off Laguerta
 5 years ago '10        #120
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
Im callin it now, Deb is gonna off Laguerta
... And then Dex k!lls Debra for k!lling an innoncent
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy