Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #741
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
finale sucked, but the season was decent
 5 years ago '04        #742
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
man the ending scene had me like damn wish this sh*t didnt end.....

the way deb was holding dexters arms at the end made it seem like there going to be together...
no wonder they got married they look like they make a good couple

when debs sh*t was quivering she was real s3xy...and the acting was beautiful on her part...
 5 years ago '07        #743
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20011 20011
TVLINE | Has Deb now been “born in blood” — in a shipping container — just as Dexter was as a child?
That’s interesting, I hadn’t thought of that. But you could certainly say that, yes.

RELATED | Dexter Season Finale Recap: Crappy New Year

TVLINE | What will Season 8 Deb look like? How will k!lling an innocent – and someone she cared about — affect her?
It’s certainly going to be different from Season 7. What’s so different about this k!ll, as opposed to anything that Dexter does, is that it was done of out love; it was done to protect someone she cared about.

TVLINE | Will Deb’s actions help bond her to her brother? Or will it ultimately splinter their relationship?
It certainly bonds them, but some of the things that can bond people together are not positive. It’s less a bond out of love than a bond out of tragedy. And that will affect their relationship in the coming year.

Episode 712

TVLINE | Talk about Deb running into a then-dead LaGuerta’s arms after k!lling her. You’ve said that the choice to do so was Jennifer Carpenter’s.
The way I scripted it was simply that Deb shoots [LaGuerta] and then Dexter and Deb share a look. We would then cut to them walking through the New Year’s Eve party. But this actually added a really nice transition. We did it that way in all the takes, so there were no alternate endings.

TVLINE | You’ve said that Season 8 will really explore Dexter’s origins. Can you elaborate on that?
We will expand what we already know, and see that there’s actually a lot more to it than we had imagined. I can’t get into it too much without giving things away. But there’s part of the story that we haven’t told yet.

TVLINE | Any idea yet where you’ll pick up next year?
We’re still in the process of writing and creating, so we don’t know that just yet.

RELATED | Homeland Burning Questions: Will [Spoiler] Sit Out Season 3? Did SNL‘s Spoof Sting? And More

TVLINE | With the through-the-roof ratings you’ve had this season, has there been talk of a Season 9? Or are you still going into 8 as if it’s the end?
That’s a question that I don’t get to decide, unfortunately; it’s a Showtime question. We’re approaching this last year as though it’s the finale, and if something changes then we can alter our course.

TVLINE | I have to a.ssume that Angel will be hit pretty deeply by LaGuerta’s demise. Perhaps even un-retiring?
We have no intention of losing [series regular] David Zayas or Batista. He’ll be back with us. LaGuerta’s death will have a huge impact on Angel. This is not just a coworker and a friend, but someone he was once married to and has very deep feelings for. How he puts this in perspective and deals with it is going to be a large part of his character’s journey next season.

TVLINE | Regardless of how well Deb and Dex are able to fake LaGuerta’s murder scene, someone has got to find the timing of her death pretty suspect. My mind immediately jumps to Matthews.
Right. We hope to definitely bring back [Geoff Pierson as] Matthews… We’re still making deals right now.

TVLINE | How will her murder take a toll on Miami Metro?
It’s going to have a huge impact. This is a character who’s been with us since the very beginning and has always been a very strong, central character to the show and to Miami Metro. So, you’re definitely going to feel a vacancy there.

TVLINE | Talk about the decision to have LaGuerta be the one to uncover Dexter’s secret.
What was interesting about it was that [LaGuerta] was never really highly respected for her detective work, but rather for her ability to be politically smart. So, it seemed interesting to show that that wasn’t quite true and that she’s a much smarter detective than anyone had imagined. Essentially, that was the reason.

TVLINE | How did Lauren Vélez take the news of her impending departure?
We told her perhaps half-way through the season. Everyone’s always disappointed or sad to leave a show that’s been so important to them for so many years, but she was very excited to play such a vital part in the season. And she was fantastic!

TVLINE | Let’s talk about Hannah, who developed into such a great character. Since she’s still out there somewhere, is it possible that Yvonne Strahovski might be back? That Hannah and Dexter could eventually have something real?
It’s definitely possible, sure.

RELATED | Homeland Season 2 Finale Recap: Maybe This Will All End in Tears?

Episode 712TVLINE | Does that mean there wasn’t any truth to the discussion she and Dex had in prison: that together, one of them would have to end up dead or behind bars?
I think they absolutely believed everything they were saying in the moment, but things can always change.

TVLINE | Was the plant that Hannah left for Dexter a goodbye or an “I’m still around” warning sign?
It was a black orchid, so it was meant as a rather ominous goodbye.

TVLINE | I have to imagine that this is it for Dexter romance-wise. Either he reunited with Hannah or he goes solo.
I don’t know that Dexter can easily move past Hannah. Even though he’s had other relationships in his life, this was the only truly honest relationship he had; the only instance in which he felt he was in love with someone. Who knows, years later he might be able to move past it, but I don’t think in this upcoming season he’s prepared to.

TVLINE | Some fans aren’t buying Hannah’s confession that she poisoned Deb. Are we to believe that she really did it?
Well, it was as much of a confession as Hannah will ever give.

TVLINE | The belief is that Deb actually poisoned herself — but that wasn’t what you were going for?
It’s fun to think so! [Laughs] We’re more than willing to let the viewers’ imaginations take them wherever they want.

TVLINE | To quote Dexter, is this “a new beginning, or the beginning of the end?”
It’s probably closer to the beginning of the end, but it all depends on which character you’re talking about. It will affect them both in different ways, but it’s certainly going to take them to a new place in both of their lives.
 5 years ago '10        #744
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 Travi$ said:
But then there's the possibility that if she doesn't get canned (speaking before the last scene takes place obviously), you're all insubordinate and there goes your pension and retirement plan. So, you still have the respect the authority somewhat.

But I don't consider it a plothole myself. I think her not calling for backup comes from pride more than anything. She wants to make sure that is absolutely right this time before she makes an event out of the whole thing. LaGuerta thrives on public perception (it's how she got where she is) so to get her bubble busted like that in front of everyone bought her down a few notches.

I just think someone would have definitely came for backup if she called though.

You fu*king nailed it right there.
I agree that, if forced, somebody would have come, but her not calling for backup fits with her character.

Even if she said he was dead, she could still pull rank and have people come to her aid. That's definitely possible (in real life as well - once you pull rank, others will have little choice).

But it's all about how it would have looked like if she said "hey, this dude that I said was dead, he just called, he's fine, he's fiiiiiine."

Plus, she had no reason to think Hector was with someone else right? No real reason to think Dexter was waiting for her. She didn't need backup.

Last edited by LLCoolLuis; 12-17-2012 at 05:23 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #745
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 StateProperty88 said:
in fairness, how can people criticize...easily. what we're able to do doesnt matter (although i have wrote plenty of short stories and essays when i was in school being a communications major and ironically enough one of the classes i had showed the pilot of dexter which got me hooked way back), this is what they get paid to do, its their profession, that alone leaves it subject for scrutiny if it calls for it

but to me its not even a matter of they could of did this or that, its a matter of NOTICEABLE holes in a story. i dont really critique the writing and dont look for mistakes, but they have made some glaring miscues the past few seasons that i appreciate that people at least notice because to be honest they were really that bad
I was just saying because most cannot write a essay for school so how can you talk about writers who writing for seasons? maybe you don't get that part....anyway, it is not easy to come up with some creative ideas that are very keen and surprising for seasons on end. Having a degree or major does not equate intelligence, success nor talent. I write as well and I have NO degree and hell, I have also written for people and got paid to do so YET it was fun in the same breath wavering.

Again, you have a subjective thought as I do. It is NATURAL for us humans to complain. It is also natural for someone to feel like people complaining too much that the writers are doing this or that as if they can make everyone happy...it's entertainment whether they failed to fill those "holes" or not they have done their job by entertaining you and me. 'Martin' is my favorite TV show and hell I didn't like some episodes and some of the ended episodes, I have a RIGHT to criticize it YET it is what it is. Your opinion disagrees with mine, my WHOLE point was saying they are more complaints is all really
 5 years ago '05        #746
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Deb always fu*king sh*t up.

Dex was playing maestro to that murder scene. Then Deb comes in, cries for a few seconds, then shoots LuGuerta. Really? Dex need to off her.

Great season, though. Everyone seems to like the Trinity k!ller one, but I didn't like it all that much. This season has been one of the better ones since the first couple seasons.

Also, LaGuerta not calling for backup was because it was Hector who called her. If she fu*ked up again, then she definitely would have lost her job. She had to put on a face like she wasn't going after Dexter. That's why she came at Deb sideways. When she got that call from Hector (the one piece that could get Dexter), she had to lock it up.
 5 years ago '09        #747
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
when dex finally stuck that needle into Laguerta's neck it was like damn, sh*t just got real
 5 years ago '11        #748
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,111 | Props total: 5474 5474
lmao, this show jumped the shark so many times this season
 5 years ago '09        #749
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
Another sh*tty finale from a show I expected more from. Plus, I'm getting tired of Deb's whiny crying soft bi*ch act. Just off the bi*ch already.

This season was maybe the worst one yet and that's saying a lot. Hopefully they were saving all the great sh*t for their last season.
 5 years ago '04        #750
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Another sh*tty finale from a show I expected more from. Plus, I'm getting tired of Deb's whiny crying soft bi*ch act. Just off the bi*ch already.

This season was maybe the worst one yet and that's saying a lot. Hopefully they were saving all the great sh*t for their last season.

[pic - click to view]

12-17-2012, 07:33 PM         #751
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobodys talking about the fact that dexter was ready to die? Usually s3x would try to get out of it but now he is accepting death? He is ready to get caught or to die now
 5 years ago '04        #752
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2397 2397
 J-R said:
Nobodys talking about the fact that dexter was ready to die? Usually s3x would try to get out of it but now he is accepting death? He is ready to get caught or to die now
He knows he can only take this so far. breaking code to k!ll a captain? He got desperate and while I don't think Deb will k!ll Dex (possible though) I still think Dex dies. Even if it comes down to being damn near predictable, if and when that scene occurs, I won't lie I'll probably be sitting on my couch like
 5 years ago '11        #753
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 1701 1701
 J-R said:
no, he gave up to spare Deb
 5 years ago '11        #754
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,302 | Props total: 1701 1701
still think Deb poised herself

the little chat Hannah and Deb had before they entered the courtroom made me thinki she was mocking her
 5 years ago '12        #755
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,231 | Props total: 7618 7618
 ricengravy said:
still think Deb poised herself

the little chat Hannah and Deb had before they entered the courtroom made me thinki she was mocking her

[spoiler - click to view]

By the way, I think it won't be so hard to explain the shipping container scene. Might be a stretch, but:
- People believe Doakes is the Bay Harbor Butcher.
- LaGuerta had a relationship with Doakes.
- Doakes died in a house that Hector and his crew operated in.
- LaGuerta was the one who got Hector out of prison.
- LaGuerta was in the shipping container with Hector.
- Hector now has a bullet wound from LaGuerta's gun.
- So they can just say LaGuerta got him out of prison so she could avenge Doakes by k!lling Hector.

Also, Dexter still stuck with his code.
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 12-17-2012 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: added spoiler tags
 5 years ago '05        #756
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 6499 6499
doakes memes

5 years ago '05        #757
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
Matthews bout to be a main force next season...he agreed to back LaGuerta and then she dies, found with Hector Estrada dead in a fu*kin shipping container at the port?? Who else living besides Matthews knows as much about Dexter's origins? The whole thing was just sloppy enough for maybe not other cops to figure out but Matthews on the other hand.........

The talk Hector was having with Dexter right before he stabs dude.......GREAT acting, dialogue, impact. Who was dude afraid of that REALLY made him give the order on Dex's mom?????

Also the finale wraps up both of their stories nicely to this point. Dexter k!lled Hector Estrada in shipping container, the man and place where he was born as a k!ller. This dude caused him to live the life he did and he was ready to give up that life for Deb right after he avenged it from Hector.

At the same time:

LaGuerta promoted Deb, and gave her her career, the "life" as Lieutenant she was struggling to hang onto the whole season. She offs LaGuerta and her life as an honest LT in one bullet, right after Dex's own transition. Really well crafted transition to next seaon all in one scene.

Last edited by PCP MC; 12-17-2012 at 10:55 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #758
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Great ending to the season....cant wait till next year

Was surprised quinn is still alive but i aint mad...just felt they wasted time unnecessarily on his dumbass storyline

glad batista get to ride into the sunset

Deb :fisherdatass: like everyone has said her a.ss looking fine this season, getting better with time like some wine...but her dumbass shoulda just stayed away

LeGuerta: wanted dex to off her but whatever, she was getting annoying this season

Hope next season is just these two going around k!lling mahfu*kas
 5 years ago '08        #759
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 tonystarks21 said:
fu*kkkkkkkkkk i was on edge throughout the whole episode the ending made me take off my shirt when debra offed lageurta holyyyy sh*t , i have no idea whats going to happened next season. AND WHAT ABOUT THAT PLANT HANNAH MCKAY LEFT DEXTER TRYING TO POISON HIM. I WONDER WHos going to come within contact of it first once dexter see's it hes going to know wassup especially if he hears before how she broke out. this go million different ways into next season, fu*k how is debra going to live with herself now she should have just left and let dexter go a long with his original plan. sh*t was a great season finale. lageurta fu*king had dexter and debra she just needed to check the gps when she got her warrants granted
She not trying to poison him bruh just giving him a message that she alive...
 12-18-2012, 12:29 AM         #760
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody think dex might k!ll his self? What if that Hanna chick is about to k!ll deb because she is in the way of them bein in love so he k!lls his self so hannah has no reason to k!ll deb....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy