OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #721
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,456 | Props total: 35383 35383
the way batista's sister was talking all kinds of nasty sh*t to quinn at that party. what a dirty wh0ore she is. i love it

we already knew she was a freak from the way she used to fu*k that nerdy n*gga Louis, I expect Quinn to be blowing her back out in front of Harrison next season
 5 years ago '04        #722
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Dexter wouldn't even be going through this sh*t if he had just piped down LaGuerta in season one.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 12-17-2012 at 09:51 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #723
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Realized Quinn or Batista didn't die haha

But last season should be dope they can go a million ways but they said they know how it ends
 5 years ago '05        #724
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
When's this sh*t coming back
 5 years ago '05        #725
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
batista's sister leg game is impeccable...quinn need to get that
 5 years ago '05        #726
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
what the fu*k was Masuka wearing in the last scenes
 5 years ago '05        #727
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
looking back, i feel like the entire season's main plot (with isaac and brotherhood) was pointless as fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #728
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Bedewe22 said:
Dexter wouldn't even be going through this sh*t if he had just piped down LaGuerta in season one.

She wanted the d!ck bad
 5 years ago '04        #729
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
 NotoriousKCK said:
Considerably better than the last two train wreck seasons, this was still somewhat uneven. The Louis storyline was ultimately worthless, the Quinn storyline was less than worthless, the Kashka Brotherhood was initially interesting, but ultimately unimportant.

Hannah was a fine addition to the show, but I hate to think that the writers are just going to have her leave completely. Surely she'll be around next season.

As always, the finest moments of this season belonged to Michael Hall and Jennifer Carpenter and their chemistry together. It's been a pleasure to watch Carpenter grow as an actress from the early days. Hall, of course, is excellent as always.

"Dexter" certainly isn't perfect. The writing is sometimes sloppy, too much time is spent with boring side plots and secondary characters, the conveniences and plot contrivances can be laughable, but when it's good (like most of tonight's episode), it's still VERY good. As a whole, much better than the last two crap fest seasons, and a very solid buildup for the big finale next year.
100% agree!
 5 years ago '09        #730
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,020 | Props total: 7803 7803
Wow, all I see in this thread is a lot of complaining of what could have been or just downing the writing & writers.

Ironically, Here is my thing some of you can't even write a short story or a essay for your college courses or probably when you were in high school, how can you criticize writers...writing for 7 seasons? lol. Anyway, I think 'Dexter' is great and although people are entitled to there subjective thoughts and complaints. I just sometimes think there is a whole bunch of "they should've" did this and "the writing is sloppy" when number 1 it's a TV show and number 2 they cannot please everybody. The writers can't make a perfect show in hopes that he made everybody dreams of if "Deb" did this or if "Quinn" did that or "why did they do that" to come true for everyone. So, what there are "holes" or "not possibilities" in a show...If they did everything you wanted them to...I am sure the show would be destroyed. It's for your entertainment...at least enjoy.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #731
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
Doakes
I wasn't sure how they would use him or have his presence linger over the series but the flashbacks were a nice touch. More Doakes is always a plus. Lol @ the "he's still alive" horror movie a.ss n*ggas though

Hannah
Probably some of the best acting she'd one all season (and that's saying a lot). Her scene with Dexter in prison was great. I was kind of hoping that the pills she got from her friend (as stupid as it was) would k!ll her, to no avail. But even crazier than that was the idiotic escape. So we're just gonna let an accused murderer chill with no police supervision, leave a pair of scissors by her bedside, etc. I would pray that she didn't come back next season but I heard they already working out a deal

Batista
Irrelevant at this point except for to defend Dexter's honor like he's the King of Asgard or some sh*t

Quinn & Jamie
Just stop it writers, okay, just stop it.

Hector
One of the shows better 'wrapped up' plots this season. The scene with Dexter grabbing him in the park right after being arrested though

LaGuerta
Kind of surprised. I thought I would be happy as fu*k that she was gone but she had some of the best scenes in this episode. When she was questioning Deb on the gas station sh*t, a n*gga was like . And kind of silly to have NOBODY have her back at the police station. So we all just simply believe a cop was the bay harbor butcher but not the blood guy?

Dexter
The whole k!lling someone outside of "the code" was a bit repetitive in my eyes b/c it's not like he hasn't crossed that line before. So it wasn't nothing eye popping. Only difference is that LaGuerta is somebody of actual importance. That whole setup in the beginning, I'm on the fence about it. On one hand, it's classic Dexter. On the other, every cop besides Dexter cannot be that fu*king remedial.

Deb
She stole the show with the last scene. Nuff said. They've done a good job building her up to this moment, with her identity crisis the whole season and the effect of Dexter's own psyche on herself. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here b/c her just being a heartless, cold-blooded k!ller ain't gon cut it next season.

All in all, better than last season easily. First half had the most potential thought then they fell off. Finale SORT OF saved it (for 1 more season at least) but I might pick last season's last scene over this episode just off the shock factor. They still gotta step it up to finish strong if they wanna bring everything complete from them classic first 2 seasons.
 5 years ago '09        #732
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
It was a call about Dexter and she had already had her hoe card pulled in front of the entire department so no one was going to believe her a.ss if she asked for back up cause you got a tip about Dexter trying to k!ll someone.
 Zaosyn said:
Thank you.. these simpletons on here can't comprehend Dexter or appreciate it because they're too busy trying to make up some dumb sh*t about "plot holes" that is easily explained.
 LLCoolLuis said:
This.
At that point, no way in hell she could ask anyone for backup, everyone thinks she's trying to frame Dexter.

She's still the fu*king Captain. If she wants backup, she's getting backup. Y'all n*ggas need to stop
 5 years ago '05        #733
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Wow, all I see in this thread is a lot of complaining of what could have been or just downing the writing & writers.

Ironically, Here is my thing some of you can't even write a short story or a essay for your college courses or probably when you were in high school, how can you criticize writers...writing for 7 seasons? lol. Anyway, I think 'Dexter' is great and although people are entitled to there subjective thoughts and complaints. I just sometimes think there is a whole bunch of "they should've" did this and "the writing is sloppy" when number 1 it's a TV show and number 2 they cannot please everybody. The writers can't make a perfect show in hopes that he made everybody dreams of if "Deb" did this or if "Quinn" did that or "why did they do that" to come true for everyone. So, what there are "holes" or "not possibilities" in a show...If they did everything you wanted them to...I am sure the show would be destroyed. It's for your entertainment...at least enjoy.

[spoiler - click to view]

in fairness, how can people criticize...easily. what we're able to do doesnt matter (although i have wrote plenty of short stories and essays when i was in school being a communications major and ironically enough one of the classes i had showed the pilot of dexter which got me hooked way back), this is what they get paid to do, its their profession, that alone leaves it subject for scrutiny if it calls for it

but to me its not even a matter of they could of did this or that, its a matter of NOTICEABLE holes in a story. i dont really critique the writing and dont look for mistakes, but they have made some glaring miscues the past few seasons that i appreciate that people at least notice because to be honest they were really that bad
 5 years ago '07        #734
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 5 years ago '10        #735
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 Travi$ said:
She's still the fu*king Captain. If she wants backup, she's getting backup. Y'all n*ggas need to stop
Mmmm...

I don't know man. If everything points to my boss being a d!ck and framing one of my colleagues, then that boss can kiss my a.ss when he asks me for backup. Especially on new year's eve.
 5 years ago '09        #736
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 LLCoolLuis said:
Mmmm...

I don't know man. If everything points to my boss being a d!ck and framing one of my colleagues, then that boss can kiss my a.ss when he asks me for backup. Especially on new year's eve.
But then there's the possibility that if she doesn't get canned (speaking before the last scene takes place obviously), you're all insubordinate and there goes your pension and retirement plan. So, you still have the respect the authority somewhat.

But I don't consider it a plothole myself. I think her not calling for backup comes from pride more than anything. She wants to make sure that is absolutely right this time before she makes an event out of the whole thing. LaGuerta thrives on public perception (it's how she got where she is) so to get her bubble busted like that in front of everyone bought her down a few notches.

I just think someone would have definitely came for backup if she called though.
 5 years ago '04        #737
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Travi$ said:
But then there's the possibility that if she doesn't get canned (speaking before the last scene takes place obviously), you're all insubordinate and there goes your pension and retirement plan. So, you still have the respect the authority somewhat.

But I don't consider it a plothole myself. I think her not calling for backup comes from pride more than anything. She wants to make sure that is absolutely right this time before she makes an event out of the whole thing. LaGuerta thrives on public perception (it's how she got where she is) so to get her bubble busted like that in front of everyone bought her down a few notches.

I just think someone would have definitely came for backup if she called though.
She said Estrada was dead. What it look like backup comes and see him there???
 5 years ago '11        #738
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 shady4180 said:
Bringing it back again to remind everyone...been saying this for a minute...next season ends with Deb k!lling Dex....all signs leading that way.

Makes no sense if Deb is now a k!ller shes not gonna off the dude she loves that she has k!lled for.

On another note, glad LaGuerta got that work
 5 years ago '11        #739
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2327 2327
Deb k!llig dex? not to far fetched.
 5 years ago '10        #740
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,355 | Props total: 587 587
Laguerta said Estrada was chopped up and dead. There's no way she would have a job if backup came and saw him there alive.

And Deb isn't k!lling Dexter next season lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy