Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #701
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,966 | Props total: 4674 4674
 LLCoolLuis said:
I have to admit though, first thing that came to my mind when Debra shot Laguerta is the whole "they'll find out that the bullet doesn't come from Hector Estrada's gun"...

Unless, of course, the bullet went right through, hit the ground or the wall behind, making it impossible to identify the pattern on the bullet and matching it to any gun.

All these years of watching CSI are paying off, I feel like Columbo up in this biiiiiaaaatch!
Smitty asked the same thing last page and only way I could think of them explaining it is since Dex had already shot Estrada with LaGuerta's gun making look like LaGuerta has shot him is that Deb saw it and just capped her and maybe they pick up season 8 at the party with Deb telling everyone what happened.
 5 years ago '04        #702
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
Excellent finale. Crossed into new territory while evoking some crazy emotion and even bringing back an old character to tie things together. I'm very happy with the ending, all the ridiculous cop outs that I thought the writers would take didn't happen.
 5 years ago '08        #703
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
It was interesting... I still wish they would of let Dexter k!ll her instead of Deb. I never really liked the idea of her knowing his secret but I can't wait for next season to see what unfolds from this and how they disposed of the bodies.

Dexter getting sloppy pus*y fu*king him up like George Costsnza.
 5 years ago '09        #704
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1797 1797
Ima miss batista and im glad deb ended that c*nt

I wonder if hana will suck dex d!ck again while fingering his ahole
 5 years ago '09        #705
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,411 | Props total: 35245 35245
 LLCoolLuis said:
I have to admit though, first thing that came to my mind when Debra shot Laguerta is the whole "they'll find out that the bullet doesn't come from Hector Estrada's gun"...
don't worry the writers will wrap that up in the first 5 mins of the next season like they always do

the preview hyped up dex getting arrested and dude is in and out of custody in 5 mins

good finale tho, best season since the one with trinity
 5 years ago '06        #706
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 RoyceDa59 said:
That's a good point, the only way I can see them explaining it is since Dex had already shot Estrada with LaGuerta's gun I would think they would probably say Deb saw her and shot her since she shot Estrada. I pictured the ending playing out differently. I thought when Dex picked up that knife and dropped it to the side I thought since Deb was hesitating that LaGuerta would've picked it up and tried to have murked Dex herself thus Deb shooting her but either way I'm glad LaGuerta's dead I was never a fan of her character. Was good to see some new Doakes footage though
for that to work they couldn't just go to a new years party after that...they would have to call that sh*t in...I think they got rid of the bodies somehow
 5 years ago '11        #707
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
what just happend son?!

Hannah is going to have a major part in the final season, im guessing towards the end... Could she possibly k!ll dex & deb and ride off into the sunset

"Lets go to argentina" - Hannah

"I suggest you get on your knees and start kissing anything that risembles a a.ss"- Tom
Quinn hit jamie

But the end scene was wild af... it pulled me everywhere emotionally...

Deb has gone off the deep end now..

Next season doesnt need a big bad, they just need to focus on what transpired this whole season. Unless the big bad is the one who puts dex on ice.

Something tells me Tom is going to catch a major W next season

But the dialog between Dex & his father at Legurtas house >>>>>

Until we meet again dexter...

Hello, Californication & True Blood
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Kobane; 12-17-2012 at 02:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #708
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,966 | Props total: 4674 4674
 Kjizzle03 said:
for that to work they couldn't just go to a new years party after that...they would have to call that sh*t in...I think they got rid of the bodies somehow
Wouldn't that make everyone think that LaGuerta was right after all if she just happened to disappear after she made those accusations against Dexter?
 5 years ago '09        #709
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1797 1797
^ word but he said he framing mexican guy an he made him call her so itll look like mexican guy called her and ahot her
 5 years ago '11        #710
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
Can't believe Deb murdered La Guerta. By and by, murder is k!lling an innocent person, k!lling is justifiable homicide ala war aka Dex's Code. Great season and finale..

So y'all fan n*ggaz read the Books or what? They're as good if not better than the show. The show is based off the books by a Miami native. They're much more of a dark comedy and not so much drama as the show is
 5 years ago '04        #711
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 pandadays said:
Yeah, cuz a police captain can't call up any on duty officer nearby for back-up for any reason at all

heck she wouldn't even have to mention dexter, just suspicion of drug trafficking would get 2 squad cars up their.

BX simpletons got me dying here
You do realize if other cops showed up, they woulda seen dude's entire body intact AFTER she said he was dead and chopped up.

Cmon guy
 5 years ago '10        #712
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
all dex has to do is take the shell casing from the scene then make it look like the crime scene was disturbed by some local thugs or homeless people they seen an opportunity to rip off some dead bodies and messed up stuff in the process
 5 years ago '10        #713
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Adamsville said:
these motherfu*kers need to just leave Dexter alone and let him get his k!ll-death ratio up

everytime someone trys to say some sh*t about dex I have this same thought in my head... in those exact words yo
 5 years ago '07        #714
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
“Who is Deb now? Who am I? “Is this a new beginning, or the beginning of the end?”
 12-17-2012, 04:08 AM         #715
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So they still didn't show Deb and Dex fu*k after all... but I guess there's always next season.
 5 years ago '04        #716
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
When Harry pops up you know sh*t done got real as fu*k.

The scene where they were in LaGuerta's house was so crazy. That was the scene that changed everything.

Dexter found WARRANTS n*gga! LaGuerta REALLY had my dude AND Deb man :hillwhoa:

My n*gga Dex dark passenger was like 'nahhh we got 1 more Dex'

The ending was hard to watch. I still can't believe it. Debra was already goin crazy this season & dealing with anxiety problems. Next season she might fu*k around & commit dat

Def my fav season tho Hope next season's just as wild
 5 years ago '04        #717
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Not sure how they're going to explain Deb getting a trace done on Laguerta's car then Laguerta ending up dead
 5 years ago '04        #718
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
next season dex better fu*k da hell out of deb

i hate jennifer carpenter but this season i liked her...and this last episode she was lookin and sounding real s3xy
 5 years ago '10        #719
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 9796 9796
Deb always been s3xy to me but that container scene, with that display of ride or die.

She deserves a good d!ck down, Dex bullsh*tttin. Idk what will come of her though, any innocence she had left is finished. How she knew ol boy was in the back and just skated and that blank stare on that last scene made me think she's converted to full k!ller/fuk it mode.

Laguerta fukd around and got smoked She irritated me all season. Like damn just mind your business. I thought she would call for backup for sure. Dex's plan had a FEW ways it could of gone wrong. Deb showing up is the one I thought was least possible.

Hannah on the run, I see her using what she knows as leverage to first make that pen disappear. Next on the list would be to off Deb & Dexter. But she escaped custody so that's another felony in its self. This part of the story should play out nicely.

Good season overall, highlight being Laguerta catching that battery. Lolight being Dexter k!lling ol boy in a crowded airport.
 5 years ago '10        #720
LLCoolLuis 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 6 6
 RoyceDa59 said:
Smitty asked the same thing last page and only way I could think of them explaining it is since Dex had already shot Estrada with LaGuerta's gun making look like LaGuerta has shot him is that Deb saw it and just capped her and maybe they pick up season 8 at the party with Deb telling everyone what happened.
Yeah, the timing doesn't work be cause they were at the party the moment she died (like kjizzle said). And I certainly don't think they got rid of the bodies, as it would be way too suspicious. They need to make it seem like Hector and Laguerta k!lled each other so the whole thing just ends.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago