OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #601
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1103 1103
the goat season finale next week...
 5 years ago '09        #602
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
so the dude who gave the order to k!ll dexter's mom got away
dexter getting way too sloppy... but i guess him being sloppy makes the show better & has him in close calls a lot more, instead of the predictable format/formula that we're used to

not even sure what the deal with deb is, cause when hanna said she doesn't make mistakes, i kinda felt she was telling the truth

fu*k dexter for turning her in, sister or not, hanna >>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '11        #603
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
yea it makes no sense for Dex to ON PURPOSE have her arrested and he did it all c*cky to its not like she cant snitch on the n*gga or anything

if enough people say your a k!ller its not a coincidence

Dex cracks me up with all this building a future with her and sht SHE POISONS PPL !!! will u ever feel safe around that btch i mean honestly...........
 5 years ago '10        #604
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$873 | Props total: 465 465
 5_star_smitty said:
so the dude who gave the order to k!ll dexter's mom got away
dexter getting way too sloppy... but i guess him being sloppy makes the show better & has him in close calls a lot more, instead of the predictable format/formula that we're used to

not even sure what the deal with deb is, cause when hanna said she doesn't make mistakes, i kinda felt she was telling the truth

fu*k dexter for turning her in, sister or not, hanna >>>>>>>>
dude what the hell did u want him to do...kill estrada with laguerta and those cops right there...lmao yeah thats not a way to get arrested right on the spot
 12-10-2012, 12:39 PM         #605
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Did you guys remember what Lugerta said to that old cop. "You'll get whats coming to you". She's going to screw him again lol

Yup! I noticed that too and had the expression...she meant more to that than what matthews notices.

actually, now that i think about how spot on laguertta has been, i think she may not die...she just might make it to the very end, with dex locked up, deb dead, and hannah out free after testifying against dexter.

Rico23 said:
and sidenote, Matthews be having some quotables, he be straight sh*tting on LaGuerta
-Feliz Navidad MARIA
[/I]
that line had me dying...i loved maria's facial expression when he said that sh*t...

matthews: -Feliz Navidad maria
maria: -
 5 years ago '09        #606
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 KillaJ008 said:
dude what the hell did u want him to do...kill estrada with laguerta and those cops right there...lmao yeah thats not a way to get arrested right on the spot

did u read what i wrote???
i didn't want him to k!ll estrada with laguerta on his heels
i'm saying him being sloppy & getting in close calls is better than the predictable old format of 1 k!ll per episode at the same time, etc etc etc.
 5 years ago '11        #607
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 423 423
Do any of you guys think that anything can come from Jamie Batista character other then just being Harrison's babysitter??? Also Quinn whole story was pointless. Why is he still on the show???
 5 years ago '10        #608
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,608 | Props total: 3505 3505
 ricengravy said:
floating around the internet ppl think Mattews(the old guy) has known about Dexter all along since him and Dex Dad use to work together and he'll set up Laguerta because she got him fired

still think Hannah is such a boring a.ss character and has worn 1 outfit all season

i miss Lila
I've been saying this forever I've always been surpirsed by peoples reaction, when i've said he had to know.. It's not like Matthews comes of as an honest cop IMO

And Quinn needs to die, he's been a pointless character since he had Liddy spying on Dex.
 12-10-2012, 04:13 PM         #609
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
prison would be a open buffet for dexter. k!lls all day.
 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM         #610
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and deb drugging herself and wrecking the car being lucky she's alive would be a stupid narrative.
 5 years ago '11        #611
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
 xo xo xo said:
Do any of you guys think that anything can come from Jamie Batista character other then just being Harrison's babysitter??? Also Quinn whole story was pointless. Why is he still on the show???
no shes only there so ppl won't constantly wonder where the hell Dexter kid at

i honestly dont know whos gona die think maybe their gona carry Laguerta story over because lets be real to much heat on Dexter for her to come up missing especially now

or maybe the dude who got away k!lls her because he thinks Dex and LAguerta were in it together to get him released and k!lled

Last edited by ricengravy; 12-10-2012 at 04:30 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #612
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Dopedog said:
I've been saying this forever I've always been surpirsed by peoples reaction, when i've said he had to know.. It's not like Matthews comes of as an honest cop IMO

And Quinn needs to die, he's been a pointless character since he had Liddy spying on Dex.
Well, if he does know it's become obvious that Dexter has no clue that he knows.
 5 years ago '07        #613
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,202 | Props total: 19845 19845
Dexter shoulda k!lled her, but the finale next weekends is gonna be crazy
 5 years ago '10        #614
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6235 6235
deb did that sh*t to herself..

she needs to die,
 12-10-2012, 06:04 PM         #615
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it more than likely is, but where is the proof that the footage of doakes is a flashback?
 5 years ago '09        #616
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
deb is one sneaky bi*ch if she poisoned herself halfway n risked her life just to get hannah away from dexter

she would have to plant the hair in the bathroom as well.

i think deb is gonna end up k!lling la guarta after she storms out the room when she told deb dexter is the k!ller

all of this has to end but set up the problem for the last season next year
 5 years ago '05        #617
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 shady4180 said:
just bringing this back...the final season will deal with Deb turning on Dex....Deb will carry the dark passenger

that would be an awesome season 8 ending

cause deb is fu*ked right up
 5 years ago '04        #619
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2391 2391
I don't give a sh*t what anyone says, I've enjoyed this season. Is it predicable? Maybe, but it still gets me saying "oh sh*t" at times. I expect a lot of those scenes next Sunday to be flashback/dreams, but my body will be ready
 5 years ago '04        #620
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 xo xo xo said:
the money did help pay for the restaurant and sh*t can still come from that

and for those that think deb poisoned herself i find it hard to believe that someone would take something to knock them out while they are driving on purpose.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy