Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #581
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
^Yup, but damn Deb set up Hannah.
 5 years ago '11        #582
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
 xo xo xo said:
didnt even think of that

and again i give the writers props the setup scene was clever as sht lol
 5 years ago '04        #583
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,963 | Props total: 4669 4669
My dude Doakes!!!! For some reason I still can't believe it's him, for some reason I think Dexter is just gonna be tripping balls.
 5 years ago '09        #584
hurw0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
 HeruDat said:
the n*gga dexter being arrested in the finale. i cant wait to see how Miami Metro reacts, who will take his side and etc

bruh, imagine how crazy it will be when they already SHOW us in the preview him being arrested.

and doakes?!?!>S?kladjaklfhaldhfadf

the n*gga is alivee?!
Could be a dream/vision. They've done it before. A scene that comes to mind is when Deb and Dexter made out last season or the one before.. when she was getting the counselling and she went for dinner the one night.
 5 years ago '11        #585
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Next Sunday can't get here fast enough.
 5 years ago '08        #586
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17163 17163
Deb poisons herself, with the only real justification being "I'd do anything to protect my brother from you"...

Dexter is to predictable of show.....

what's next Hannah becomes the next big Villain which Dexter must k!ll?, the love of his life where he expected a future....must now die to protect his secret.

ya it is that obvious....
 5 years ago '08        #587
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 RoyceDa59 said:
My dude Doakes!!!! For some reason I still can't believe it's him, for some reason I think Dexter is just gonna be tripping balls.
It's called a flash back, they done it before remember?

why would they spoil that in the preview if it was real, come on now

you know this show specifically always has these out of context trailers showing

not the predictable, the actual show is predictable the preview trailers go the opposite route.
 5 years ago '10        #588
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 587 587
Please tell me that Doakes scene in the previews was a flashback

Anywho, I don't think Deb setup Hannah. Why would she empty out the anxiety pills put it in her water and essentially try to k!ll herself what would that solve? Wouldn't bring happiness to the man she loves.

Also. Dexter has been CLEARLY slipping this season. I think we all saw that his mom's k!ller being released had LaGuerta written all over it. And I don't think Hannah will report dexter and deb if he agrees to bust her out of jail(which will probably happen)

My prediction(probably not right) for the finale LaGuerta gets in trouble with the law by trying to "frame" Dexter, everyone finds out that it was supported because her and Doakes were a couple and Hannah gets murdered by Deb as a cliffhanger into next season.
 5 years ago '08        #589
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 HeruDat said:
the n*gga dexter being arrested in the finale. i cant wait to see how Miami Metro reacts, who will take his side and etc

bruh, imagine how crazy it will be when they already SHOW us in the preview him being arrested.

and doakes?!?!>S?kladjaklfhaldhfadf

the n*gga is alivee?!

see above post

5 years ago '10        #590
space
space
Thought more people on here watches the show but I guess not
 5 years ago '09        #591
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,370 | Props total: 35012 35012

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #592
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
fu*k Deb man... Dex is a grown a.ss man. let him get with who ever,
weird a.ss ho, trying to suck her brothers d!ck n sh*t
that scene between Hanna and Dex after dinner true love
Deb obviously emptied her own drugs in the water and knew
exactly where to go off road with her seat belt on.

Next weeks episode looks crazy good!
Dex arrested! Surprise Mouthafu*ka!
I know all his homies on his side at the station
Deb gonna confess sooner or later then help
break Hanna out, n she gonna k!ll Laguerta
 12-10-2012, 01:47 AM         #593
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, wheres all the dexter fans at on here? its like 8 of us on bx now. smh

...as soon as the guy said "youre working with her huh!?"... i had to pause it, go take a p!ss and think about whats about to happen, go back to the tv and unpause it.

xo xo xo said:
i think so too...i know hannah sneaking as hell but i really believe she didnt have any part in poisoning deb. like she said, getting rid of deb would have just been way too obvious...her reasoning made sense..

kingjab7542 said:
Please tell me that Doakes scene in the previews was a flashback

Anywho, I don't think Deb setup Hannah. Why would she empty out the anxiety pills put it in her water and essentially try to k!ll herself what would that solve? Wouldn't bring happiness to the man she loves.

Also. Dexter has been CLEARLY slipping this season. I think we all saw that his mom's k!ller being released had LaGuerta written all over it. And I don't think Hannah will report dexter and deb if he agrees to bust her out of jail(which will probably happen)

My prediction(probably not right) for the finale LaGuerta gets in trouble with the law by trying to "frame" Dexter, everyone finds out that it was supported because her and Doakes were a couple and Hannah gets murdered by Deb as a cliffhanger into next season.
i really think matthews knows already that the k!ller is dexter..why would anybody just flat out tell a potential serial k!ller "maria thinks youre the bay harbor butcher" ..sh*t was so obvious what he was doing...planting them seeds in dexters mind, potentially leading to laguertas demise = matthews revenge.

dexter has some major balls to throw hannah in jail..considering all that she knows about him...idk what the fu*k he is thinking .

doakes cant be back, we saw him die lol.

what will happen with the moms k!ller that got away? hmm...so many loose ends on dexters part, walls closing in on him...im excited to see how this season ends.

kingjab7542 said:
Thought more people on here watches the show but I guess not
 12-10-2012, 01:58 AM         #594
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i do hope laguerta dies though...nosey a.ss bi*ch. doakes was an as*hole, let him stay dead and move on damn .

will dex try to k!ll deb if/when he finds out deb set hannah up?

i think the scene where dex is being arrested is imagination, that cant be really happening. unless she arrested him for something other then being the bay harbor butcher...maybe tampering with evidence in the hannah sh*t? or maybe going off what hannah said, so they arrested him..but nothing groundbreaking will happen from that arrest..

dex will get out..prob k!ll hannah,..somebody is going to k!ll laguerta but i dont think it will be dexter
 5 years ago '06        #595
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
very interested as to what will happen on this finale and they better wrap it up somewhat. i dont want to wait a year to see the conclusion
 5 years ago '04        #596
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 bibbyboi said:
My predictions

The old guy is setting up Laguerta to get merked on purpose.

Deb sets Hannah up.
Dex k!lls Hannah, Laguerta finds Dex in the process, Dex no longer having a dark passenger or code to follow k!lls Laguerta.

Dex fu*ks Deb but then finds out she set up Hannah setting up next seasons conflict.
Those are looking more and more possible.

Leaning more towards Dex finding out sooner that Deb set up Hannah and then tampers with the evidence to get her out.
 5 years ago '10        #597
space
space
I'm just not sure that deb set up Hannah. She was going to interrogate her drug head friend and potentially get all the info she needs to arrest her. But love makes you do crazy things so I could be wrong.

Now that y'all are mentioning it...the retired officer could be getting retribution on LaGuerta. He keeps bringing up how she played him ...
 5 years ago '04        #598
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Looks like I gotta wait another season to see Deb fu*k Dex.
 5 years ago '11        #599
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 ricengravy said:
didnt even think of that
"It's because I love Dexter, that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to protect him from you." - This quote sure make it semm that she did.

cheguevara said:
i think so too...i know hannah sneaking as hell but i really believe she didnt have any part in poisoning deb. like she said, getting rid of deb would have just been way too obvious...her reasoning made sense..
Exactly and it was sloppy the way Deb got poisoned.
 5 years ago '09        #600
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Well, this EP kind of sucked besides the LaGuerta / Hector Estrada situation. And it took too long to even get to that. I can definitely say now that the last half of this season ain't got sh*t on the 1st half.

Once again, no payoff on sh*t that they made seem like it was either so important or had a big effect on the overall plot of one of the characters. Dumb stripper bi*ch just up & move to Vegas? So this n*gga Quinn ain't gon' get murked or nothing? Wtf was all that for??

The Hannah plot still doesn't move me. I'm sorry but her acting is just

And for some reason, I think maybe the friend with the kids poisoned Deb and Hannah really didn't know about it or she did but she didn't do it herself just so she could have plausible deniability and wouldn't be lying when she says SHE didn't do it.

I bet that Hector n*gga end up running to LaGuerta or some sh*t and that's how Dex get arrested. Ready to wrap this season up so we can get to 8 though.

Last edited by TraV; 12-10-2012 at 09:32 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy