OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #561
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
My predictions

The old guy is setting up Laguerta to get merked on purpose.

Deb sets Hannah up. Dex k!lls Hannah, Laguerta finds Dex in the process, Dex no longer having a dark passenger or code to follow k!lls Laguerta.

Dex fu*ks Deb but then finds out she set up Hannah setting up next seasons conflict.
 5 years ago '05        #562
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 ricengravy said:
glad you hold season 4 in such high regard what more can I say
What? Are you not debating with me?!? Why did you make this so easy and non confrontational!? This guy's not one of us!
 5 years ago '05        #563
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Travi$ said:
Still @ the thought of Doakes somehow being the phantom arson motherfu*ker

They wrapped that sh*t up in 2 episodes all at the expense to show that Dexter doesn't really have a Dark Passenger and that he now takes full responsibilities for his k!lling. I'm not even mad at it though. Just glad it wasn't that corny a.ss investigator.

Manager k!lls Isaac, Quinn k!lls manager (all in 2 episodes). Good job wrapping that up

I wanna say this is the 1st time Dexter's k!lled somebody who didn't k!ll or whatever but I think ole boy who owned the motel when he went on that trip to see Trinity's son wasn't exactly "guilty" either.

Hannah's lil breakdown after he dad fu*ked her sh*t up was some of the worst acting ever.

All in all, it just doesn't give the feel of being close to a finale. They should have focused more on the Laguerta sh*t IMO. Everything else, they wrapping up so fast it's kind of taking away any impact that earlier scenes had cuz now it's like it really didn't mean sh*t.

Still on the verge of being an okay season. A good bounce back from last definitely.

Yeah i dont get the point of k!lling off the Isaak storyline with 3 eps left. They coulda easily tied in LaGuerta on to Dex and still maintain the Isaak storyline. Just when you think Dexter writers are on their game they throw a wacky a.ss screwball. sh*t is frustrating.
 5 years ago '11        #564
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 421 421
 ricengravy said:
so judging by the previews Laguerta not gona make it since the old guy told dexter she thinks hes the k!ller(which is stupid)
Yup he is setting her up to get k!lled since it's her fault he lost his job.
 5 years ago '05        #565
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
I didnt know there was a book series that the show was based off

might have to give em a read
 5 years ago '11        #566
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
I think Deb caused her own accident to set up Hannah.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #567
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
 Adamsville said:
I didnt know there was a book series that the show was based off

might have to give em a read

I just wrapped up the 1st (book) the other day. Been meaning to do it the past year or so but just now getting around to it. Slightly different than the show but just as dark and tense as the 1st two TV seasons were, if not more. Starting on the 2nd one now. Probably one of the better book/tv combos where both are really good.
 12-03-2012, 02:57 PM         #568
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything about the show has changed this year. its not filled with a bunch of inner monologue about being awkward and trying to fit in. trinity season is very good. this one might top it for me though. the format was predictable. within the episodes and the seasons as a whole. i havnt seen trinity season for years but its simple, i can describe it to you easily. this season you would have to know how every character developed, not just 2 main characters, main storyline, and random k!lls.

this is what threw me though,

dexter called in that anon tip with the pyro. hes known to do that now for deb. he seemed thrown from that revelation from hannahs father. anyway did dexter or hannahs dad call in that tip. dexter knew hed be coming back, extortion, blackmail and wanting more money. why would he do that?

i dont think deb gonna setup hannah. deb gonna make a mistake. dexter aint gonna act without knowing the truth either. but you think deb setting up hannah, i think dexter is.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-03-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #569
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
I hope at the end of season 8, dexter and deb are incest(well sorta) and make a baby brother for harrison to play with...
 12-04-2012, 03:50 AM         #570
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
I hope at the end of season 8, dexter and deb are incest(well sorta) and make a baby brother for harrison to play with...
They better show EVERYTHING and do so in slo-mo too. That sh*t getting replayed with the quickness.
 5 years ago '11        #571
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
man why yall wanna see deb and dex fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #572
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,095 | Props total: 5455 5455
Hannah's dad was dropping straight hot rocks ether at Hannah. Even before he died he hurt her. Crazy.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by QB Eagles; 12-04-2012 at 06:32 PM..
 12-04-2012, 07:30 PM         #573
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:
man why yall wanna see deb and dex fu*k
Weren't they married and divorced in real life? It's not like they haven't already
 5 years ago '04        #574
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
I've been really bored by hannah mckay's character, but I realise why she is so necessary to the story. They are trying to make dexter come full circle and more ''human'' and hannah is being used to bring out his ''emotional side''

but now that when he is becoming more ''human'' and another layer is being peeled off, laquerta and matthews are finally onto him. I really don't think laquerta will die at the hands of dexter, maybe from something else, but not dex, just doesn't make sense since they've always been kind of friends (season 1 - didnt laguerta wanna fu*k dex?)

Still pissed they k!lled issac off, dude was a good character. Would have been cool seeing dexter get his a.ssassins creed on for the rogue mafia boss. but then again, that doesn't really advance the story

it's all coming full circle now, alot of people think the show is lame now but i trust the writers now where they are going. hell, even lost had a few lame episodes (first half of season 3) but ended off amazingly
 5 years ago '11        #575
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
floating around the internet ppl think Mattews(the old guy) has known about Dexter all along since him and Dex Dad use to work together and he'll set up Laguerta because she got him fired

still think Hannah is such a boring a.ss character and has worn 1 outfit all season

i miss Lila
 5 years ago '04        #576
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
If the manager is part of a mafia, whose to say they won't come out full force on Miami Metro. Dex will start k!lling at will which sets up his death or being caught/life in prison time for the last season. Damn Dex couldn't just shut people out and murk people when given the chance
 12-09-2012, 04:52 PM         #577
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:
floating around the internet ppl think Mattews(the old guy) has known about Dexter all along since him and Dex Dad use to work together and he'll set up Laguerta because she got him fired

still think Hannah is such a boring a.ss character and has worn 1 outfit all season

i miss Lila
i wanna have s3x with that theory.... fu*kin genius
 5 years ago '11        #578
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
Yay Dexter is starting...........
 5 years ago '11        #579
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
just noticed how come Hannah has never called out Deb for being a btch to her but keeping hush hush about her own damn brother being a k!ller
 5 years ago '11        #580
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
damn that was good tv

writers stepped they game up this episode

was actually nervous for Dex when Laguerta set him up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy