OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #521
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Rico23 said:
Isaak got popped kinda reminded me of Stringer gettin popped

well done Ray Stevenson...i got mad respect for him as an actor now
Ray Stevenson has been a good actor for awhile now. He was pretty good on Rome.
 5 years ago '11        #522
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
lol everybody so sure Laguerta is dead woman walking

if watched too many tv shows were shes the type of bi*ch that makes it to the end ....

I do think Deb is dead before its all said and done
 11-27-2012, 03:08 PM         #523
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H4T3W1LL! said:
this season has had my mind blown i was shocked when i found out the gangster guy was gay and then deb told dex she loves dex and then the gangster guy and dex seemed like buds towards the end then he dies right after they friends i was thinking dex and gangster guy would do some gay sh*t first or somethin but sh*t hannah hot as hell i hope dex k!ll her with his pipe again

leguarda deader than eddie gurerro come end of this season or begining of next
damn, u sound dumb as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #524
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
I don't have HBO but i kept hearing that was a decent show so maybe i'll catch it on netflix...tbh the only things i've seen Ray on is this, Punisher, and The Other Guys
He did fine on the Other Guys. He was alright in the Punisher, but it's really not his type of sh*t...

Rome was a good show. It got canceled after one season or something, though. Ray played the big brute guy that just smacked people in the face.
 5 years ago '09        #525
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 I'm The Dan said:
He did fine on the Other Guys. He was alright in the Punisher, but it's really not his type of sh*t...

Rome was a good show. It got canceled after one season or something, though. Ray played the big brute guy that just smacked people in the face.

rome had 2 great seasons...
ray stevenson was a big part in all 22 episodes.
great show, wish it had another season at least
 5 years ago '09        #526
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1806 1806
hanna mcayyy babyabbya
 5 years ago '09        #527
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 tonystarks21 said:
aye Ithought this was the last season? is it or is it not?

One more after this.
 5 years ago '09        #528
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Next season is last

I think that'll be everyone finding out about dexter

The show ppl said they already no. How it will end
 5 years ago '05        #529
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 376 376
This episode opened the door for the return of Mr. Doakes. Right now they are trying to make it seem as though the Phantom is some mystery person burning up folks. THese aren't just random people he is burning up either. I bet there is some tie in to Miami Metro or people who know that Doakes is still alive. Notice Dexter said that the person doing the burning is wearing some kind of protective suit. Makes sense because Doakes would need to have on a protective suit considering how badly he is burned. Season finale will reveal that the Phantom is Doakes. Just my theory. But... you heard it here first!
 5 years ago '04        #530
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Doomque said:
This episode opened the door for the return of Mr. Doakes. Right now they are trying to make it seem as though the Phantom is some mystery person burning up folks. THese aren't just random people he is burning up either. I bet there is some tie in to Miami Metro or people who know that Doakes is still alive. Notice Dexter said that the person doing the burning is wearing some kind of protective suit. Makes sense because Doakes would need to have on a protective suit considering how badly he is burned. Season finale will reveal that the Phantom is Doakes. Just my theory. But... you heard it here first!

[video - click to view]

If Doakes comes back for anything other than a flashback this show has lost all credibility.
 5 years ago '06        #531
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 notoriousthugzz said:

If Doakes comes back for anything other than a flashback this show has lost all credibility.
Agreed, it would be ridiculous to the point where I doubt I could take the show seriously any more.
 5 years ago '09        #532
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Doomque said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #533
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 notoriousthugzz said:

Sometimes you forget how ruthless Dexter used to be. When he didn't second question what he should do and just murked people because he knew they were bad. How I miss the old, ruthless Dexter

Last edited by Explicit; 11-28-2012 at 06:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #534
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:

rome had 2 great seasons...
ray stevenson was a big part in all 22 episodes.
great show, wish it had another season at least
Give me a break; it was a long a.ss time ago. It was a good show, though.
 5 years ago '04        #535
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Ray Stevenson was also in the k!ll the irishman... dope azz gangsta movie too
 5 years ago '05        #536
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
spoilers ahead:

im sorry but this last episode was trash. so many things felt rushed and crammed into it. how you gonna k!ll off the main dude and introduce a new problem with 3 eps left. k!lling a dude in broad daylight at a gun range. making isaak's goon get tomatoes and not watch her prepare the meal. dexter not using gloves for the ladder and walls on the boat that isaak was k!lled on. so many wack coincidences happened in this last episode it just completely destroyed the pace this season was on (which is the best season since trinity k!ller). basically this arson k!ller is someone from miami metro, and will be who deb and dex pin the bay harbor butcher on since de la guerta knows its someone from the inside. lame and lazy way to finish this season.

Last edited by meepos; 11-28-2012 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #537
hiphophorray123 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,361 | Props total: 72 72
i think it's too obvious that the arson k!ller is the as*hole arson detective dude, watch the previews.

but i hope it isn't just because it's too predictable

I have liked this season so far except hannah mckay, she is the most boring character since migel in season 3. 'argentina' was one of the best episodes they've done since season 4 and this most recent episode was just average, because of the stupid fu*king ending. hannah mckay should have died.

she hot though, she went to my uni in sydney. fine as fu*k.

issak was a boss, sad they k!lled dude off. such a good actor too.

quinn is obviously going to die, but i don't think they even need to k!ll him off because i think desmond harrington is going to starve to death anyway, dude looks more and more like a heroin addict each season
 5 years ago '10        #538
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Titus Pullo my nicca

Hbogo>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #539
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
i dont care that hannahs boring shes gorgeous........rather watch her than deb
 5 years ago '04        #540
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
 Grown Man Ish said:
i dont care that hannahs boring shes gorgeous........rather watch her than deb
That's because Deb looks like a man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago