OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #501
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
I was hoping Hannah was dead when Deb found her tbh. It's still 3 episodes left but her laying on the floor and Isaac dying felt like closure and that we would purely get to focus on the LaGuerta angle for the rest of the season. fu*k it though. Still hope she doesn't make it to next season fa'sho.
 5 years ago '11        #502
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
That bi*ch bout to body Dexter
 5 years ago '09        #503
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,543 | Props total: 3833 3833
 NotoriousKCK said:
Just a thought...

Remember Doakes was supposedly k!lled by explosion at the end of season 2 and the charred remains of an unidentifiable African American were found by the lake?

Well, the title of the final episode of this season is "Surprise, Motherfu*ker!" and Erik King (Doakes) is in the cast list... what if Doakes never actually died and is the arson k!ller?
who is to say doakes isn't in the episode as a flashback?
it's highly likely, no?
they're going to be talking about doakes for the next 3 episodes, it would make sense for someone to reminisce about him

& to whoever it was thought it was crazy for isaac to go on the boat instead of the hospital, both he & dexter knew that he was going to die no matter what, so he wanted to go out to the spot that his boyfriend died before he passed.
 5 years ago '09        #504
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1837 1837
 NotoriousKCK said:
Just a thought...

Remember Doakes was supposedly k!lled by explosion at the end of season 2 and the charred remains of an unidentifiable African American were found by the lake?

Well, the title of the final episode of this season is "Surprise, Motherfu*ker!" and Erik King (Doakes) is in the cast list... what if Doakes never actually died and is the arson k!ller?

I've heard this theory before and it just wouldn't be in Doakes character to lay low for years and not say or do anything. He would have been trying to out Dexter the whole time. And he would have at least kept in contact with LaGuerta if nobody else, imo. Dude would have staked Dexter (again) and got some other proof because it's not like Dexter upped & stopped k!lling.

Plus, you can already tell from the previews from the next episode (and the creepy a.ss vibe dude gave off in this episode) that the skinny dude who was investigating EACH scene has something to do with the arson.
 5 years ago '04        #505
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Aleandroid said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Isaak did not want to be helped. He wanted to be put to sleep where Viktor was. its all poetic and sh*t ya dig. Or did you miss that entire scene and the next?
 5 years ago '05        #506
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,097 | Props total: 10790 10790
@ surprise, motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '06        #507
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Isaak's gone, let the rest of this season sink back into mediocrity
 5 years ago '11        #508
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
no way Doakes is alive did u not see this n*gga WALK UP TO the stove mouthing motherfu*ker then get blown back
 5 years ago '06        #509
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,517 | Props total: 26316 26316
 Sabotage said:
Isaak did not want to be helped. He wanted to be put to sleep where Viktor was. its all poetic and sh*t ya dig. Or did you miss that entire scene and the next?
i get that part when he was on the boat but the moment he got shot he immeditaley says "you and i know both know i wont make". im just saying during that time why not take him to hospital. however i guess its neither here nor there at this point
 5 years ago '04        #510
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Aleandroid said:
i get that part when he was on the boat but the moment he got shot he immeditaley says "you and i know both know i wont make". im just saying during that time why not take him to hospital. however i guess its neither here nor there at this point
dexter knew damn well he could be saved but isaak did not want to be so he said what he said
 5 years ago '04        #511
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
At what point in the next three episodes do you think Dexter realizes LaGuerta is on to him? I still think Deb will take her a.ss out. And like the others, I agree Deb looks so damn hot this season
 5 years ago '05        #512
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I think Hannah will k!ll LaGuerta. Hannah will find out that she's close and k!ll her some how and that will lead to Dexter not liking Hannah anymore because LaGuerta doesn't fit Dexter's code.
 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM         #513
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i agree, deb is getting s3xier for some reason.. i use to get sick at the thought of her because she was so damn skinny...but something about her this season...

whos going to k!ll laguertta? deb, hannah, or dex?

i go with deb,...to make this sh*t more interesting and get deb deeper into the dark end..
 5 years ago '04        #514
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
If Hannah lives on to the last season, I think Dex is dead is the series finale because of her
 5 years ago '06        #515
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Yo, Matthews absolutely fu*king destroyed Laguerta.

"Tokyo's that way."

5 years ago '07        #516
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Aleandroid said:
I think he meant he wouldn't make it because of the brotherhood. They were obviously gonna murder him sooner or later.
 5 years ago '09        #517
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
this season has had my mind blown i was shocked when i found out the gangster guy was gay and then deb told dex she loves dex and then the gangster guy and dex seemed like buds towards the end then he dies right after they friends i was thinking dex and gangster guy would do some gay sh*t first or somethin but sh*t hannah hot as hell i hope dex k!ll her with his pipe again

leguarda deader than eddie gurerro come end of this season or begining of next
 5 years ago '09        #518
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Wtfff ray died like nothing that's some bs.....best dexter villain in a while

Now dex focusing on the fire guy? Lulz I thought he was the k!ller from the moment they were in the shaft

I think deb k!lls Hanna after she k!lls laguardia

Quinn is getting murked or fleeing the country
 5 years ago '05        #519
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
id pipe laguerta lol does anyone else feel the same?
 5 years ago '11        #520
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
Damn Deb stay dropping f-bombs, sheesh. But what if Hannah winds up pregnant????
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy