OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #461
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 812 812
this season has been crack

hannah is a bad bish for real

and ye Isaak has been awesome....that scene when dex is analysing the dude he k!lled at Isaaks place had me dying
 5 years ago '09        #462
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,547 | Props total: 3839 3839
 steeLTown said:
somebody explain the scene where LaGuerta was at the boat dock and had that look on her face when the guy said the year '2007'
i'm guessing that's when the bay harbour butcher k!llings stopped
or began, whichever, either way dexter is her prime suspect now.
 11-19-2012, 11:32 AM         #463
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I done asked this every ep now; when Dex and Deb gon' fu*k?
 5 years ago '05        #464
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 Rico23 said:

i really really liked how they showed how vulnerable Isaak was at the bar too...like he even got shook when Dexter popped up unannounced, reaching for his piece and everything, and he probably would have got off'd if Dexter was actually there to k!ll him...Isaak is always prepared, always in control..this is the same guy who walked into a bar full of his enemies and walked out alive with just a cut...Great scene

its not real dude
 5 years ago '10        #465
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,417 | Props total: 6251 6251
 steeLTown said:
somebody explain the scene where LaGuerta was at the boat dock and had that look on her face when the guy said the year '2007'
you dont know...the dock she was at is where dexter was droppin all the bodies. and when the police found out about that spot dexter had to move harbors.
 11-19-2012, 03:11 PM         #466
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fag agenda alert
 5 years ago '05        #467
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13770 13770
 gshag33 said:
I'm done. The writers don't even give a sh*t anymore. This show has gone to complete sh*t.
This is one of the best seasons of the show.
 5 years ago '05        #468
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 Y.G. said:
This is one of the best seasons of the show.
agreed
 5 years ago '04        #469
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 2289 2289
show has turned to sh*t like deb n dex, really....
 5 years ago '04        #470
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
 ricengravy said:
whats the pt of making Issac gay? avenging a brother woulda sufficed
It wouldn't make sense for the story if it was his brother. A lot of this season has revolved around the concept of taboo love.

Issac & Victor had a taboo love because of the brotherhood. If their relationship was found out they would both most likely be k!lled. No one in the brotherhood would understand/accept his love.

Deb has a taboo love for Dexter because they are step-brother and step-sister. It would never work because they are considered siblings. No one in society would understand/accept her love for Dexter.

Dexter and Hannah have a taboo love because they are both serial k!llers. He also was investigating her. No one would understand/accept their love for one another and their true selves.

The love you have for a family member is not the same you have for girlfriend. You choose a girlfriend. You cannot choose your family. It would also not be considered taboo to want to revenge a brother.

Just because some people are too homophobic to understand why he had to be in love with Victor doesn't mean it was a bad decision or to fit some "gay agenda".

You also cannot have the discussion between Issac and Dexter over their taboo love and how they all fit in society if it was over his brother. There would be no connection between Dexter and Issac.
 5 years ago '04        #471
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 p00rky said:
I loved the discussion Issac and Dex had at the bar. Best part of the episode imo
I thought I was the only one.
 5 years ago '11        #472
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 RoyceDa59 said:
I thought I was the only one.

That conversation and the acting was top notch
 11-20-2012, 12:19 AM         #473
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was lagurta talking to lundy in next weeks preview? Isnt dude dead
 5 years ago '08        #474
chaoitic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$521 | Props total: 25 25
 J-R said:
That wasnt lundy that was the Miami Metro Captain
 5 years ago '12        #475
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 kyh0mpb said:
Isaak might be my favorite guest character ever on Dexter. It might just be because Ray Stevenson is a great actor, but what a great character. The scenes between him and Dex are some of the most interesting since Trinity was on the show. It's a shame the rest of the writing on the show is average; that bar scene between Isaak and Dex was one of the best moments of the season IMO.
 lilsnatch770 said:
It wouldn't make sense for the story if it was his brother. A lot of this season has revolved around the concept of taboo love.

Issac & Victor had a taboo love because of the brotherhood. If their relationship was found out they would both most likely be k!lled. No one in the brotherhood would understand/accept his love.

Deb has a taboo love for Dexter because they are step-brother and step-sister. It would never work because they are considered siblings. No one in society would understand/accept her love for Dexter.

Dexter and Hannah have a taboo love because they are both serial k!llers. He also was investigating her. No one would understand/accept their love for one another and their true selves.

The love you have for a family member is not the same you have for girlfriend. You choose a girlfriend. You cannot choose your family. It would also not be considered taboo to want to revenge a brother.

Just because some people are too homophobic to understand why he had to be in love with Victor doesn't mean it was a bad decision or to fit some "gay agenda".

You also cannot have the discussion between Issac and Dexter over their taboo love and how they all fit in society if it was over his brother. There would be no connection between Dexter and Issac

on some real sh*t that deb an dexter scene followed by the bar scene with issac was just some good a.ss tv. issac made me really think about how we judge people on the basis of who they love instead of just letting them be. im guilty of being a gay basher at times but nothing crazy i kinda feel bad for them in a way they cant just be themselves sh*t is kinda sad

great acting tho

an deb being in love with dex makes perfect sense when you think about it

Last edited by dman 4901; 11-20-2012 at 01:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #476
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
I wish they'd just k!ll quinn and get it over with.
 5 years ago '11        #477
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
also funny how their dead dad pops up right after Deb confessions and doesnt even mention "so uh Dex my daughter is in love with you crazy right"
 5 years ago '11        #478
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 J-R said:

pretty good episode, sh*t was crazy how Deb came out, and Isaak>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '06        #479
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Better episode, much better.

Well written, intricate, meaningful and brilliantly acted dialogue in the Deb/Dex & Dex/Isaac scenes. Certainly what this show's been lacking recently.

As much as the Deb being in love with Dex storyline irked me, I like that they addressed what was pretty much a full season's worth of a storyline for Debs. Rather than brush it under the carpet and act like it didn't happen.

I wouldn't call this season a return to form, nowhere close, but it's so far and away better than the past two seasons that I do wonder just what the fu*k the writers were doing the past two years. To me, they should've pulled the trigger on Deb finding out in season five.
 11-20-2012, 11:08 AM         #480
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
yea thats lundy and you have 20/20 vision.. dumb fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy