OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #461
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 steeLTown said:
somebody explain the scene where LaGuerta was at the boat dock and had that look on her face when the guy said the year '2007'
i'm guessing that's when the bay harbour butcher k!llings stopped
or began, whichever, either way dexter is her prime suspect now.
 11-19-2012, 10:32 AM         #462
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I done asked this every ep now; when Dex and Deb gon' fu*k?
 6 years ago '05        #463
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
 Rico23 said:


i really really liked how they showed how vulnerable Isaak was at the bar too...like he even got shook when Dexter popped up unannounced, reaching for his piece and everything, and he probably would have got off'd if Dexter was actually there to k!ll him...Isaak is always prepared, always in control..this is the same guy who walked into a bar full of his enemies and walked out alive with just a cut...Great scene

its not real dude
 6 years ago '10        #464
Trill Livin 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$14,783 | Props total: 8017 8017
 steeLTown said:
somebody explain the scene where LaGuerta was at the boat dock and had that look on her face when the guy said the year '2007'
you dont know...the dock she was at is where dexter was droppin all the bodies. and when the police found out about that spot dexter had to move harbors.
 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM         #465
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fag agenda alert
 6 years ago '05        #466
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17038 17038
 gshag33 said:
I'm done. The writers don't even give a sh*t anymore. This show has gone to complete sh*t.
This is one of the best seasons of the show.
 6 years ago '05        #467
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 255 255
 Y.G. said:
This is one of the best seasons of the show.
agreed
 6 years ago '04        #468
dblock187s 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,296 | Props total: 2651 2651
show has turned to sh*t like deb n dex, really....
 6 years ago '04        #469
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
 ricengravy said:
whats the pt of making Issac gay? avenging a brother woulda sufficed
It wouldn't make sense for the story if it was his brother. A lot of this season has revolved around the concept of taboo love.

Issac & Victor had a taboo love because of the brotherhood. If their relationship was found out they would both most likely be k!lled. No one in the brotherhood would understand/accept his love.

Deb has a taboo love for Dexter because they are step-brother and step-sister. It would never work because they are considered siblings. No one in society would understand/accept her love for Dexter.

Dexter and Hannah have a taboo love because they are both serial k!llers. He also was investigating her. No one would understand/accept their love for one another and their true selves.

The love you have for a family member is not the same you have for girlfriend. You choose a girlfriend. You cannot choose your family. It would also not be considered taboo to want to revenge a brother.

Just because some people are too homophobic to understand why he had to be in love with Victor doesn't mean it was a bad decision or to fit some "gay agenda".

You also cannot have the discussion between Issac and Dexter over their taboo love and how they all fit in society if it was over his brother. There would be no connection between Dexter and Issac.
 6 years ago '04        #470
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,161 | Props total: 5599 5599
 p00rky said:
I loved the discussion Issac and Dex had at the bar. Best part of the episode imo
I thought I was the only one.
 6 years ago '11        #471
wolfpack32 
space
avatar space
space
$299 | Props total: 12 12
 RoyceDa59 said:
I thought I was the only one.

That conversation and the acting was top notch
 11-19-2012, 11:19 PM         #472
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was lagurta talking to lundy in next weeks preview? Isnt dude dead
 6 years ago '08        #473
chaoitic23 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$523 | Props total: 27 27
 J-R said:
why was lagurta talking to lundy in next weeks preview? Isnt dude dead
That wasnt lundy that was the Miami Metro Captain
 6 years ago '12        #474
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5608 5608
 kyh0mpb said:
Isaak might be my favorite guest character ever on Dexter. It might just be because Ray Stevenson is a great actor, but what a great character. The scenes between him and Dex are some of the most interesting since Trinity was on the show. It's a shame the rest of the writing on the show is average; that bar scene between Isaak and Dex was one of the best moments of the season IMO.
 lilsnatch770 said:
It wouldn't make sense for the story if it was his brother. A lot of this season has revolved around the concept of taboo love.

Issac & Victor had a taboo love because of the brotherhood. If their relationship was found out they would both most likely be k!lled. No one in the brotherhood would understand/accept his love.

Deb has a taboo love for Dexter because they are step-brother and step-sister. It would never work because they are considered siblings. No one in society would understand/accept her love for Dexter.

Dexter and Hannah have a taboo love because they are both serial k!llers. He also was investigating her. No one would understand/accept their love for one another and their true selves.

The love you have for a family member is not the same you have for girlfriend. You choose a girlfriend. You cannot choose your family. It would also not be considered taboo to want to revenge a brother.

Just because some people are too homophobic to understand why he had to be in love with Victor doesn't mean it was a bad decision or to fit some "gay agenda".

You also cannot have the discussion between Issac and Dexter over their taboo love and how they all fit in society if it was over his brother. There would be no connection between Dexter and Issac
.


on some real sh*t that deb an dexter scene followed by the bar scene with issac was just some good a.ss tv. issac made me really think about how we judge people on the basis of who they love instead of just letting them be. im guilty of being a gay basher at times but nothing crazy i kinda feel bad for them in a way they cant just be themselves sh*t is kinda sad

great acting tho

an deb being in love with dex makes perfect sense when you think about it


Last edited by dman 4901; 11-20-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #475
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 1037 1037
I wish they'd just k!ll quinn and get it over with.
 6 years ago '11        #476
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 2365 2365
also funny how their dead dad pops up right after Deb confessions and doesnt even mention "so uh Dex my daughter is in love with you crazy right"
 6 years ago '11        #477
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 2891 2891
 J-R said:
why was lagurta talking to lundy in next weeks preview? Isnt dude dead


pretty good episode, sh*t was crazy how Deb came out, and Isaak>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '06        #478
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
Better episode, much better.

Well written, intricate, meaningful and brilliantly acted dialogue in the Deb/Dex & Dex/Isaac scenes. Certainly what this show's been lacking recently.

As much as the Deb being in love with Dex storyline irked me, I like that they addressed what was pretty much a full season's worth of a storyline for Debs. Rather than brush it under the carpet and act like it didn't happen.

I wouldn't call this season a return to form, nowhere close, but it's so far and away better than the past two seasons that I do wonder just what the fu*k the writers were doing the past two years. To me, they should've pulled the trigger on Deb finding out in season five.
 11-20-2012, 10:08 AM         #479
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-R said:
why was lagurta talking to lundy in next weeks preview? Isnt dude dead
yea thats lundy and you have 20/20 vision.. dumb fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #480
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 p00rky said:
I loved the discussion Issac and Dex had at the bar. Best part of the episode imo
yes sir...its getting weird that they keep meeting when neither of them can make a move tho


...someone please k!ll laguerta already, bi*ch just irks me for some reason...I you understand her role but still can't stand her
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
125 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy