OFFICIAL Dexter Season 7 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #301
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
That exchange between issac and dexter in the strip club could explain him being gay
 5 years ago '06        #302
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25778 25778
I always thought deb was s3xy even when she had more weight on her in white chicks i wanted to fu*k. I'd eat her sweet little a.ss..
 5 years ago '09        #303
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
bawse man is gay no doubt about it
 10-23-2012, 12:30 AM         #304
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i may be alone on this but aside from Deb finding out this season has been kinda weak so far imo.. Dexter going at the Russian mob now? .. i hope thats not gonna be the main k!ller/villain of the season. to me the best seasons were with the mysterious k!llers with deep/puzzling meanings behind their work like Trinity, DDK, etc.. so far its been russian mobsters and a dude that likes to dress like a bull and beat chicks to death .. not much to figure out.

Last edited by Robby Digital; 10-23-2012 at 12:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #305
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
dexter is the sh*t.cant wait til sunday for some nfl football.but cant wait for the next episode of dexter as well.
 5 years ago '05        #306
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
am I the only one who hates Quinn?....I really want dexter to off this clown....I was really hoping for it last couple of seasons when Quinn was looking into dexter....I hope dexter gets to k!ll him
 5 years ago '04        #307
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Robby Digital said:
i may be alone on this but aside from Deb finding out this season has been kinda weak so far imo.. Dexter going at the Russian mob now? .. i hope thats not gonna be the main k!ller/villain of the season. to me the best seasons were with the mysterious k!llers with deep/puzzling meanings behind their work like Trinity, DDK, etc.. so far its been russian mobsters and a dude that likes to dress like a bull and beat chicks to death .. not much to figure out.
doomsday was one of the best seasons???????????

this show isnt designed for some murder mystery bullsh*t, its about suspense, tension ect. these mobsters are incredibly ruthless and same with spelcher, these dudes are ruthless and dexter has not faced ruthless k!llers of this magnitude before. its a new challenge, almost like his back is up against a wall, plus with laguerta poking around about the blood slides, this sh*t is intense

Last edited by Sabotage; 10-23-2012 at 05:45 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #308
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
pretty good episode but damn nobody discusses this sh*t anymore? breaking bad would have like 20 pages of discussion after every episode says alot...

anyways this season's gearing up to be pretty good..i'm interested to see what's gonna happen between dexter and the mob guy
 5 years ago '06        #309
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,976 | Props total: 67573 67573

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #310
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$882 | Props total: 469 469
 Haereticus said:
Okay, writers.

Good episode.

The k!ll scene was excellent. The mocking of Spelcher, up in his face. The Dexter of old. It's like the Dexter character's been in a coma since the end of season 4. Just a moody, mumbling, emo shadow of his former self. Now they've done away with all of his responsibilities, getting rid of Harrison, and he's back to just being on his own, hopefully we see more of this.

Completely went over my head, the Isaac/Victor a.ss-banditry connection. Good shout, Boxden.
i agree with you but i think Quinn and Batista are still in a "coma." i used to love the side storylines with the two of them. Quinn's storyline is season 5 was awesome, but now Quinn and Batista do the same sh*t every episode. idk if its the writers purposely making them like that or what, but its crazy. hopefully this sh*t with Quinn and the stripper turns into something interesting

as for the last episode, it was great. Isaak is a crazy a.ss dude. definitely the most psycho k!ller we seen since Trinity. and im thinking Victor was his son, but thats just my opinion. on second thought, i was watching a preview for next weeks episode with Isaak talking to Dexter on the phone about k!lling Louis and he is watching Dexter from a distance and says "hello handsome." so maybe he is gay lol

Last edited by KillaJ008; 10-23-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #311
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
These last two seasons can turn out anyway now. At first I thought he was for sure going to die in the series finale, but now he might just have a chance. We all know he is going to have a stacked last season and a half. Maybe Dex did to little to late, by trying to get his past behind him and waking up from his missteps the past few seasons
 5 years ago '09        #312
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8868 8868
I still can't get over how Dexter k!lling someone in a busy airport
 5 years ago '04        #313
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 coolio said:
pretty good episode but damn nobody discusses this sh*t anymore? breaking bad would have like 20 pages of discussion after every episode says alot...

anyways this season's gearing up to be pretty good..i'm interested to see what's gonna happen between dexter and the mob guy
If Breaking Bad had two weak seasons in a row, it would suffer the same fate.
 5 years ago '10        #314
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,505 | Props total: 9835 9835
[QUOTE=ThaReapa420;25008674]I can't see the son thing...it just doesn't seem right

My n*gga the fu*k kinda sense does that make. If you know your crime syndicate is honorable...and they're gonna k!ll you anyway (seeing as how they just asked you that favor and you now have dirt that could get em locked up) you go ahead and blow ya brains out and trust that he's gonna take care of ya fam...fu*k the dumb sh*t.

/QUOTE]

I get the reasoning, how easily he submitted is my only complaint.
 10-23-2012, 11:10 PM         #315
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
doomsday was one of the best seasons???????????
i thought it was better than the seasons with jordan chase and miguel prado never understood why so many people on here didn't like season 6. i thought the book of revelations concept was genius.. the travis/gellar twist was vaguely borrowed from Psycho but still caught me by surprise.. imo season 6 is prolly tied with season 2 for third best (behind 1 and 4)

as far as the k!llers go: Trinity > Rudy > DDK > _____.

anyway, i hope i am wrong and this season turns out to be great... Dexter >>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #316
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Probably talked about earlier, but does anyone feel like they rushed the guy that was hitting Batista's sister? I forgot his name, but it seemed like they were setting him up to be a villain and k!lled him off pretty fast and lame. I'm wondering if the writers thought they had more time/seasons than they do and decided to rush his story line to make space for a more interesting one?

Also, I know it's part of the story, but if you found out your close fam was a serial k!ller how would you react? I'm not talking about some off-beat cousin you hardly see... your brother/sister that you grew up with and are extremely close with. If I found out some sh*t like that about my brother, I'd go home chill for a night, find him the next day and have a beer with him. I mean, fu*k it... nothing changed.

The blonde girl from that one show Chuck is bad as sh*t too... I'd eat strawberries out of her butthole.
 5 years ago '05        #317
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 ash1990 said:
I still can't get over how Dexter k!lling someone in a busy airport
haha me too...thats just full of sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #318
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,300 | Props total: 1697 1697
lol yall n*ggas i thought nothing about them being butt pirates thought it was his son
 5 years ago '04        #319
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Robby Digital said:
i thought it was better than the seasons with jordan chase and miguel prado never understood why so many people on here didn't like season 6. i thought the book of revelations concept was genius.. the travis/gellar twist was vaguely borrowed from Psycho but still caught me by surprise.. imo season 6 is prolly tied with season 2 for third best (behind 1 and 4)

as far as the k!llers go: Trinity > Rudy > DDK > _____.

anyway, i hope i am wrong and this season turns out to be great... Dexter >>>>>>>>
youre the only one it caught by surprise then because damn near everyone and their mama guessed that twist with the quickness

seasons 1-4 are light years ahead of 5 and 6
 5 years ago '07        #320
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Jamie is so fu*king hot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy