most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #261
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
My boy Dexter is gonna be balls deep in Hannah this season.
 5 years ago '06        #262
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25884 25884
Is it me or did dexter have a love at first sight moment with hannah? n*gga is becoming more ''human'' hell even with rita he was there because it made him seem normal and did develop feelings only because of harrison but even then it wasn't strong..
 10-15-2012, 07:34 PM         #263
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Haereticus said:
There's a whole bunch of sh*t they're just letting slide like that. Glossing over like it never happened. It's sad too, because it could make for some great television.

Rita's death by Trinity, the serial k!ller they were hunting for a whole season who magically just up and vanished after offing Dexter's wife. When she caught Dex and Lumen in the act with Chase behind the curtain. Doakes. Sergeant James Doakes. You know, the "Bay Harbour Butcher"? Who used the very same blood slides as Dexter? The very blood slides she pulled him up on this past episode? Happy coincidence, I guess. What about Rudy/Brian? Whatever happened to that guy?

I was just begging for Debs to explode and start dragging all those skeletons out of Dex's closet, bringing up all the stuff from seasons past. I think that ship's sailed though, sadly. They've already rushed her in to more or less accepting it and dealing with it.

It should have been a much more gradual build. With her putting together the pieces of past events (like she did in the first episode - remembering back to Rudy), asking the questions and really learning the true extent of Dex's habit and everything it's caused. Instead it's all very rushed, very ham-fisted and very lazy story telling.

I like Dexter. It's a good show. It was once a great, great show. But it's gotten to be one of those shows that just sort of passes by, like the writers are just kind of going through the motions. Getting a cheque and getting it over with.
exactly...very sad
 5 years ago '05        #264
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 912 912
 Haereticus said:
There's a whole bunch of sh*t they're just letting slide like that. Glossing over like it never happened. It's sad too, because it could make for some great television.

Rita's death by Trinity, the serial k!ller they were hunting for a whole season who magically just up and vanished after offing Dexter's wife. When she caught Dex and Lumen in the act with Chase behind the curtain. Doakes. Sergeant James Doakes. You know, the "Bay Harbour Butcher"? Who used the very same blood slides as Dexter? The very blood slides she pulled him up on this past episode? Happy coincidence, I guess. What about Rudy/Brian? Whatever happened to that guy?

I was just begging for Debs to explode and start dragging all those skeletons out of Dex's closet, bringing up all the stuff from seasons past. I think that ship's sailed though, sadly. They've already rushed her in to more or less accepting it and dealing with it.

It should have been a much more gradual build. With her putting together the pieces of past events (like she did in the first episode - remembering back to Rudy), asking the questions and really learning the true extent of Dex's habit and everything it's caused. Instead it's all very rushed, very ham-fisted and very lazy story telling.

I like Dexter. It's a good show. It was once a great, great show. But it's gotten to be one of those shows that just sort of passes by, like the writers are just kind of going through the motions. Getting a cheque and getting it over with.
This season with all of these plot lines in motion could've had the chance to be one of the best seasons of any show ever. So sick of the "Big Bad" concept they've been rehashing every season. I even loved the hallucination scenes at the beginning of last night's ep. Comparable to an addict going through withdraws. Went downhill in a hurry from there. My only hope for this season is Laguerta unearthing all of those skeletons and the potential of a 15-30 second nud3 scene with this new chick.
 5 years ago '05        #265
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 377 377
If yall mad about the "sliding" in the plot now...Ya'll gonna be real mad when Doakes comes back in finale depending on how they do it. Told yall that Louis was going to get it this episode.
 5 years ago '04        #266
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,083 | Props total: 33894 33894
 Yung Dilla said:
Is it me or did dexter have a love at first sight moment with hannah? n*gga is becoming more ''human'' hell even with rita he was there because it made him seem normal and did develop feelings only because of harrison but even then it wasn't strong..
No it's just not you. I felt the same way. The first time they show Dexter looking at Hannah, you can tell he's love struck by that blonde Polish-Australian vag.
 5 years ago '04        #267
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 ricengravy said:
im hoping the Russians left Louis on dexters boat
Nope. Maybe he'll find drops of blood if they didn't clean up properly.
 5 years ago '05        #268
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
I got a feeling that a few more cops might die this season
 5 years ago '04        #269
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Dex is going to die in the series finale
 5 years ago '10        #270
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Deb fine a.ss could stare at me all day
 5 years ago '11        #271
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Explicit said:
Dex is going to die in the series finale
Naw way. I thought the next--the 8th--season was to be the last?
 5 years ago '04        #272
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 USC said:
Deb fine a.ss could stare at me all day
She looks like a man
 5 years ago '04        #273
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 keen77 said:
Naw way. I thought the next--the 8th--season was to be the last?
That's why I said the series finale next year.
 10-16-2012, 12:19 PM         #274
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did they ever say why louis bought the hand and sent it to dexter? remember he was drawing on it? i mean its like the writers didnt know where to go with this guy and really no explanation of who he was. never said taht he knew about dexters secret, it was like "ya we dont know where to go with this guy soo lets ruin his life and k!ll him." just terrible writing this show is a joke but ill still watch
 5 years ago '07        #275
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
 ricengravy said:
damn that n*gga was creepy I felt uncomfortable when him and chick was on couch

lol Louis death
@ feeling uncomfortable when him and the girl was on the couch..you must be a female or easily get rattled ...who the fu*k follows a show then misses a season and episode and jumps right back into it w/out watching what he missed? especially with a show like dexter where it's an on going story
 5 years ago '07        #276
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
 xo xo xo said:
Such a dumb way to k!ll of Louis. Made his whole story pointless.
 BurninLz said:
So is Deb ever going to bring up the fact that her now known to be serial k!ller brother's wife was murdered in a bathtub in his house or are the writers just going to let that one go?? I really enjoyed the first couple of episodes of this season but tonight's was a.ss. Gonna build up Louis and make him some dubious character and even leave an immense cliffhanger last year with the hand and then have it boil down to the fact he's salty Dex sh*tted on his video game? Really?? Lazy a.ss writing.

not really..it wasn't the show that made louis a big character or his story even really relevant for that matter it was some fans who wanted so much for there to be something more to him ..i can't believe you're getting mad over something that at the most was slightly implied, nothing more..louis was just a weirdo who was in dexters life and who he wanted out..nothing more nothing less
 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM         #277
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
not really..it wasn't the show that made louis a big character or his story even really relevant for that matter it was some fans who wanted so much for there to be something more to him ..i can't believe you're getting mad over something that at the most was slightly implied, nothing more..louis was just a weirdo who was in dexters life and who he wanted out..nothing more nothing less
yea, because that explains why they had louis drawing on the hand before sending it to dexter..... face it writers didnt know what to do with him so they ruined his life wtih his gf and had him lose his job and then k!ll him in the most humerous way... now no one will be asking where louis is seeings musuka hates him and his ex hates him... GREAT WRITING!!!
 5 years ago '05        #278
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 912 912
 Deniro732 said:
Don't really get mad at tv shows brah, just being critical. So you're telling me Louis buying the ITK hand, writing on it, and sending it to the ITK's brother, which is now purely coincidental considering Louis didn't know anything about Dexter's k!llings doesn't leave you somewhat confused as to what the writer's were thinking?? And didn't one of last season's episodes end with the reveal of the prosthetic hand? I'd say that was the show trying to make a red herring out of the character.
 5 years ago '11        #279
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Explicit said:
That's why I said the series finale next year.
Ah okay. Yeah. Depends how the book series ends, i hope. Books r the best despite the show being so great
 5 years ago '11        #280
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,427 | Props total: 435 435
Dexter
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago