most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2012, 07:20 AM         #141
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz Won!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #142
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Darkdrone said:
Assumptions nothing more. Read book, experience life and go make friends. I am just spewing out an opinion and nothing more. If you don't like it, critique my idea and not me as an individual.
But c'mon man. How you gonna say it's sucker sh*t to wife a chick with kids? That just sounds immature. I think it's honorable for a dude to do that, and petty if he doesn't. Like if you love the chick, everything you been looking for, but a n*gga got to her first, you're just not gonna be with her cause, "you not fu*king with no bi*ch with kids"? Like really? I'd wife a chick with 3 kids with three different n*ggas over a smut bi*ch. Life works funny man. Like dude said, she might've only slept with her baby fathers in all her life.

Last edited by ImInHerMouth; 04-25-2012 at 07:31 AM..
 04-25-2012, 09:44 AM         #143
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
But c'mon man. How you gonna say it's sucker sh*t to wife a chick with kids? That just sounds immature. I think it's honorable for a dude to do that, and petty if he doesn't. Like if you love the chick, everything you been looking for, but a n*gga got to her first, you're just not gonna be with her cause, "you not fu*king with no bi*ch with kids"? Like really? I'd wife a chick with 3 kids with three different n*ggas over a smut bi*ch. Life works funny man. Like dude said, she might've only slept with her baby fathers in all her life.
Your insane. I took you serious before but this is blabbering nonsense. Immature? Petty? So your telling me, that a man who had little to know debt, a decent job would be immature to wife up a chick with kids? Lets just throw out the fact that your standard of living goes down, you will have more debt, more stress and your outlook on life will fall. I don't care what you think but here is the reality. The amount of baggage that women with kids have is too much, and I see things through calculated variables. Love will blossom out. Isn't the divorce rate above 40%? The chance it won't work out is too much and I see it as cost benefit analysis. Take the love out of the equation and you see marriage as a contract between two individuals. The chance of failure as a step parent is higher, with the kids not excepting you and brewing more conflict. Why would I marry smut in the first place? In fact why marry period? Marriage is a dying institution that I want no part of. Have fun supporting the women with the 3 kids, while I deal live my own life according to how I wish.

Last edited by Drone; 04-25-2012 at 09:50 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #144
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Darkdrone said:
Your insane. I took you serious before but this is blabbering nonsense. Immature? Petty? So your telling me, that a man who had little to know debt, a decent job would be immature to wife up a chick with kids? Lets just throw out the fact that your standard of living goes down, you will have more debt, more stress and your outlook on life will fall. I don't care what you think but here is the reality. The amount of baggage that women with kids have is too much, and I see things through calculated variables. Love will blossom out. Isn't the divorce rate above 40%? The chance it won't work out is too much and I see it as cost benefit analysis. Take the love out of the equation and you see marriage as a contract between two individuals. The chance of failure as a step parent is higher, with the kids not excepting you and brewing more conflict. Why would I marry smut in the first place? In fact why marry period? Marriage is a dying institution that I want no part of. Have fun supporting the women with the 3 kids, while I deal live my own life according to how I wish.
sh*t ain't a fu*kin math class n*gga

If you love shorty just because she got a kid already shouldn't stop you
 6 years ago '10        #145
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2012, 11:34 AM         #146
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:
now I see why this n*gga was like this

[pic - click to view]

NSFW

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dat kitty
 6 years ago '04        #147
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
Wiz better have a weight clause in the prenup
 6 years ago '11        #148
ParrisonEnt 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
:agreement6:
 ImInHerMouth said:
n*gga how old are you? That's the same logic ya daddy used when he left you n*gga. "this chick pregnant now?! I ain't fu*kin with no chick wit a kid. I'm out." You simple a.ss n*gga you. Get off your computer and go learn something about life.
 6 years ago '04        #149
peter lustitsch 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
fu*kin' f*g....as if you're in a position to be picky with any chick let alone Amber...GTFOH
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

just call me Mad Mike pus*y..:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #150
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Wow. I'm insane though right?

ImInHerMouth said:
n*gga how old are you? That's the same logic ya daddy used when he left you n*gga. "this chick pregnant now?! I ain't fu*kin with no chick wit a kid. I'm out." You simple a.ss n*gga you. Get off your computer and go learn something about life.
This statement still stands. You have issues you need to work out in therapy.
 6 years ago '11        #151
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
sh*t ain't a fu*kin math class n*gga

If you love shorty just because she got a kid already shouldn't stop you
This n*gga is three cups of retarded and one cup stupid, this kid ain't gonna get it.
 6 years ago '11        #152
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,189 | Props total: 5043 5043

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #153
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 1322 1322
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:

[pic - click to view]

dat kitty
You can see where the d!ck used to be. bi*ch is a post op.
 6 years ago '11        #154
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 yumflip said:
Even though I never bought in to that bullsh1t...Wiz ended up w/a broad that may have had a past, but we only know about 1 publically...'Ye ended up w/a broad who we all could name at least 5 n*ggas we know about....and 'Ye even gave that n*gga props in a song for how G he was through the whole sh1t....but n*ggas will still say Wiz lost...
Realest sh*t I've seen on BX in a long time...
 04-25-2012, 12:42 PM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
stop posting that fake sh*t...you know damn well i didn't type that bullsh*t you fu*king weirdo..

Bouncer said:

n*gga, please.

Jinusean said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #156
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
For somebody trying so hard to sound intelligent, you would think that you'd know when to use "no" instead of "know"....and also "you're" instead of "your".
 6 years ago '11        #157
space
space
And honestly, why do some people still try to clown somebody for having a chick that's been with somebody else? At this age, damn near EVERY chick has been with somebody else. Chances are, the woman you marry will have been pounded out and skeeted on by somebody else. That sh*t is normal. Chances are, most chicks you've fu*ked has been fu*ked by countless other dudes. So if you're eating box does that really mean you're "tasting somebody elses d!ck"? Yall doing the same thing, that's life. The only difference is, when yall do it nobody knows/cares enough about you to talk sh*t about it on the internet.
 6 years ago '06        #158
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 6 years ago '07        #159
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 876 876
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Pics or you're lyin
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy