Amber Rose Looking Crazy Thick In Leggings Out In NYC

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2012, 07:49 PM         #101
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Maaaaaaaaan wtf is you talkin' bout ma?!
Writing essays & sh*t.
God Damn!
An essay is at least 5 paragraphs, if you can't handle two paragraphs at 29 years old, then what the fu*k can you handle? Its all fun in games on BX but don't start sh*t like this and not expect there to be a response.
 6 years ago '07        #102
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
Wiz Won. Fukk what u heard!
 04-24-2012, 08:02 PM         #103
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
Wiz Won. Fukk what u heard!
In the short run but I have a feeling things will be rocky in two years. She has the characteristics of a gold digger and could potentially rob him of everything after his 5 minutes of fame are up.
 6 years ago '11        #104
terrio1852 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 78 78
 jaycee said:
f*ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck i wanna put my face in that sh*t
LMFAOO !!! but forreal tho i would too .
 6 years ago '11        #105
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 Darkdrone said:
Why and I mean why in god's name would you want to have a chick with a kid? Why would any self respecting man, have to deal with that baggage? It goes to show how you value yourself. You believe your not worth anything better than a women with a kid. I don't care if she has her own money or is educated, you never date single moms ever. Idiots who date them and then be with them, are gonna deal with kids who don't want anything to do with them and just drama with the ex.

Who in the hell said anything about a young dumb bi*ch? Why don't you be moderate with the comparison. Why not find a decent chick, who isn't as dumb as bricks. Oh by the way, when your my age, fu*king young chicks is my only concern. I am too young to have a serious relationship, and so its not my concern. At your age your age your done playing with those chicks, because you are a certain period in your life. But don't lower your standards with single moms, I don't care if she has a degree in mechanical engineering.
lil n*gga? nobody said they WANTED a bi*ch with a kid..ive been with any and every type of bi*ch you cant imagine lil n*gga....based of what you just said..you dont kno sht about life.. but you will learn lil n*gga..when you get my age you aint gonna find no bi*ches without kids unless they under 25..so you have to learn to adjust

and I said something about a young and dumb bi*ch because most bi*ches under 25 are just that..they could be book smart all they want but.. they dont kno sht about life ..the just want to spend money and have fun..you little fu*kers think yall kno everything not realizing that we were your age once.. been through and said all that dumb sht you talkin right now ..but you will learn lil n*gga ..YOU WILL LEARN

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 04-24-2012 at 08:13 PM..
 04-24-2012, 08:18 PM         #106
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
lil n*gga? nobody said they WANTED a bi*ch with a kid..ive been with any and every type of bi*ch you cant imagine lil n*gga....based of what you just said..you dont kno sht about life.. but you will learn lil n*gga..when you get my age you aint gonna find no bi*ches without kids unless they under 25..so you have to learn to adjust

and I said something about a young and dumb bi*ch because most bi*ches under 25 are just that..they could be book smart all they want but.. they dont kno sht about life ..the just want to spend money and have fun..you little fu*kers think yall kno everything not realizing that we were your age once and been through said all that dumb sht you talkin right now ..but you will learn lil n*gga ..YOU WILL LEARN

Baseless a.ssumptions. I admit I am too young to be in a long term relationship and I am not stupid in to get married in the first place. I have heard stories, from my friends, cousins and uncles to understand all bi*ches are pretty much the same. I been with quite a few chicks, who all share this common characteristic. Change of mood. In the beginning of the relationship everything is good but once you claim to be dating and in love she will change. I only fu*k young chicks but understand they have no direction or understandment of anything really. I read the books, met with people and travelled a little. I have my experiences in stone and have learned what chicks are like. I won't ever shack up with one, nor will I be stupid enough to believe the chick I am with, is any different from all the rest.

Calling me a lil nig makes you sound arrogant to be quite frank. You might be older, but that doesn't equate intelligence. I am not a simp like the idiots we have on this section and understand things through a cost benefit analysis. You make a lot of sense when you say a lot of chicks get knocked up before 25 but to say you won't find anyway, is a major generalization. Keep you language void of arrogance.
 6 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Offical said:
Kanye d!ck in ya mouth thats why ya new sh*t is a.ss n*gga

ManWithoutFear! said:
n*gga, you EXTRA sensitive n*gga! I'm from the BRONX muthafuhka! I done seen b*tches with yams like that on the elevator! Aint nobody downplaying the b*tch! Goddamn! Some n*ggas get good pu$$y! Good for that b*tch, she got hips and a.ss! Talented. Fuhk you from Idaho? Goofy a.ss Laughin' @ sounding like females... the fuhk YOU sound like? weirdo

BOL
 Yung Dilla said:
I would lick that pus*y good then turn her around and lick that b00ty

we all know dat by now
 Vin Steezel said:
now I see why this n*gga was like this

[pic - click to view]

NSFW

[pic - click to view]

right click save :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #108
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Darkdrone said:
Why and I mean why in god's name would you want to have a chick with a kid? Why would any self respecting man, have to deal with that baggage? It goes to show how you value yourself. You believe your not worth anything better than a women with a kid. I don't care if she has her own money or is educated, you never date single moms ever. Idiots who date them and then be with them, are gonna deal with kids who don't want anything to do with them and just drama with the ex.

Who in the hell said anything about a young dumb bi*ch? Why don't you be moderate with the comparison. Why not find a decent chick, who isn't as dumb as bricks. Oh by the way, when your my age, fu*king young chicks is my only concern. I am too young to have a serious relationship, and so its not my concern. At your age your age your done playing with those chicks, because you are a certain period in your life. But don't lower your standards with single moms, I don't care if she has a degree in mechanical engineering.
n*gga how old are you? That's the same logic ya daddy used when he left you n*gga. "this chick pregnant now?! I ain't fu*kin with no chick wit a kid. I'm out." You simple a.ss n*gga you. Get off your computer and go learn something about life.
 6 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Maaaaaaaaan wtf is you talkin' bout ma?!
Writing essays & sh*t.
God Damn!

homie tryna kick "knowledge"

wjcorner said:
yeah, God forbid a n*gga look at a chick face, that sh*t gay right

right

TinyTankX said:
she could lose maybe 10-15 pounds imo..her thighs are too big.
 04-24-2012, 08:46 PM         #110
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
she could lose maybe 10-15 pounds imo..her thighs are too big.
fu*kin' f*g....as if you're in a position to be picky with any chick let alone Amber...GTFOH
[pic - click to view]

Originally Posted by TinyTankX

I think this is what's keeping me from meeting girls...if you've read my threads in the streets you know I have low self esteem issues and a whole gang of other problems...I feel like if I can some how improve my confidence it can directly affect my social anxiety and improve my life overall.

I don't think I'm ugly but that seems to be the only girls I attract...I'm not trying to sound full of myself with this statement but the only girls who approach me are ones I don't care for...I'm scared of approaching girls because I feel like rejection would send my already low self esteem even lower and that's the last thing I need.

I actually approached a girl for the first time a week or two ago and things seemed to be going good but she said "she wants to be friends for now until I get to know you better" I was like fine but not once has she showed any signs of wanted to get to know me...sent her a text yesterday and she didn't respond...so automatically I'm thinking "wtf did I do?" this put a dent in my already low confidence.

There's been cases where cute girls give me looks..but I'm not sure what to make of it...it's like maybe they think I'm cute but maybe they're looking because something is wrong with me..I'm 19 years old and a virgin so something needs to happen fast...I'm tired of being like this.Also for the people who post in the streets and think I'm a troll...f**k off.

[pic - click to view]

just call me Mad Mike pus*y..:cool-smiley-009:
 04-24-2012, 08:49 PM         #111
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
n*gga how old are you? That's the same logic ya daddy used when he left you n*gga. "this chick pregnant now?! I ain't fu*kin with no chick wit a kid. I'm out." You simple a.ss n*gga you. Get off your computer and go learn something about life.
a.ssumptions nothing more. Read book, experience life and go make friends. I am just spewing out an opinion and nothing more. If you don't like it, critique my idea and not me as an individual.
 6 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Baseless a.ssumptions. I admit I am too young to be in a long term relationship and I am not stupid in to get married in the first place. I have heard stories, from my friends, cousins and uncles to understand all bi*ches are pretty much the same. I been with quite a few chicks, who all share this common characteristic. Change of mood. In the beginning of the relationship everything is good but once you claim to be dating and in love she will change. I only fu*k young chicks but understand they have no direction or understandment of anything really. I read the books, met with people and travelled a little. I have my experiences in stone and have learned what chicks are like. I won't ever shack up with one, nor will I be stupid enough to believe the chick I am with, is any different from all the rest.

Calling me a lil nig makes you sound arrogant to be quite frank. You might be older, but that doesn't equate intelligence. I am not a simp like the idiots we have on this section and understand things through a cost benefit analysis. You make a lot of sense when you say a lot of chicks get knocked up before 25 but to say you won't find anyway, is a major generalization. Keep you language void of arrogance.
ikno that lil n*gga sht always gets yalls attention..and i am fkn arrogant

yes its a major generalization and its the truth..yes there are some out there but they are few and far between..if you dont deal with women 25 and up then you have no idea and cant really speak on that situation itself..you just trying to show how smart you think you are which means little to me

one thing i tell people younger than me is ..why do you think we say the sht that we say..because we've experienced it already ..keyword ..EXPERIENCE..something no book out here can teach you..you have to live life and see it for yourself to kno what we are talking about like i said ..i said the same sht you sayin 10 years ago..nothing wrong with being in a relationship or getting married..its all about being happy

if your scared of a females mood changing ..then you are gonna be fu*kin bi*ches with kids 10 years from now.. because you aint gonna never stick with 1..everytime she flips your gonna run away..thats just something your gonna have to learn to deal with..gotta take the good with the bad
 04-24-2012, 09:05 PM         #113
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
ikno that lil n*gga sht always gets yalls attention..and i am fkn arrogant

yes its a major generalization and its the truth..yes there are some out there but they are few and far between..if you dont deal with women 25 and up then you have no idea and cant really speak on that situation itself..you just trying to show how smart you think you are which means little to me

one thing i tell people younger than me is ..why do you think we say the sht that we say..because we've experienced it already ..keyword ..EXPERIENCE..something no book out here can teach you..you have to live life and see it for yourself to kno what we are talking about like i said ..i said the same sht you sayin 10 years ago..nothing wrong with being in a relationship or getting married..its all about being happy

if your scared of a females mood changing ..then you are gonna be fu*kin bi*ches with kids 10 years from now.. because you aint gonna never stick with 1..everytime she flips your gonna run away..thats just something your gonna have to learn to deal with..gotta take the good with the bad
I respect your opinion man. Good post with no, "U mad!", "Did not read" or some other boxden sh*t. I don't mean mood changing in that sense. The pus*y whipped control that these bi*ches put on us. I firmly believe in being the man of the relationship but I won't tolerate when bi*ches get out of hand. I can tolerate some conflict if both adults have reasonable arguments but when a bi*ch goes out of hand and starts blabbering non sense, then I am fu*kin out.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #114
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
wiz won.. i dont care what none of these nerds say..
that's what i'm sayin.... fu*k what these n*ggas talkin bout "simp" smh.... any of these n*ggas would wife this bi*ch!!!
 6 years ago '06        #115
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 TinyTankX said:
stop posting that fake sh*t...you know damn well i didn't type that bullsh*t you fu*king weirdo..

n*gga, please.
 6 years ago '10        #116
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 TinyTankX said:
stop posting that fake sh*t...you know damn well i didn't type that bullsh*t you fu*king weirdo..

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #117
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
I respect your opinion man. Good post with no, "U mad!", "Did not read" or some other boxden sh*t. I don't mean mood changing in that sense. The pus*y whipped control that these bi*ches put on us. I firmly believe in being the man of the relationship but I won't tolerate when bi*ches get out of hand. I can tolerate some conflict if both adults have reasonable arguments but when a bi*ch goes out of hand and starts blabbering non sense, then I am fu*kin out.

[pic - click to view]

bi*ches are gonna get out of hand because they kno you cant slap the sht out of them..all you can do is leave..thats what they do best.. run they fkn mouth....ignore them bi*ches ..they hate that more than anything..u wanna get under a bi*ches skin..ignore her a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #118
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
bi*ches are gonna get out of hand because they kno you cant slap the sht out of them..all you can do is leave..thats what they do best.. run they fkn mouth....ignore them bi*ches ..they hate that more than anything..u wanna get under a bi*ches skin..ignore her a.ss

This sh*t ethers their soul like no other. bi*ch will have a nervous breakdown if you ignore her for a long period of time
 6 years ago '11        #119
space
space
 Jinusean said:
This sh*t ethers their soul like no other. bi*ch will have a nervous breakdown if you ignore her for a long period of time
yep.. they cant stand that sht
 6 years ago '10        #120
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,463 | Props total: 6367 6367
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL..... yall frontin a.ss mufukas be k!llin me... I swear
he kinda right tho...i'd hit it anyday but she aint nothin special,her thighs and a.ss is average
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago