Amber Rose Looking Crazy Thick In Leggings Out In NYC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 1166 1166
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly...

Its like the bum ridin around in a old a.ss civic.. he pull up next to a new 750 and his man like "yo that sh*t hot!" Then he turn around and say "yea its cool... but I seen this bentley the other day"

Its like bi*ch! fu*k you talkin about a bentley for? YOU still drivin this piece of sh*t civic!
Trruuuuu
 6 years ago '08        #82
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
 6 years ago '05        #83
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 PhrozenMenace said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #84
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2012, 05:55 PM         #85
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
On some real sh*t tho, how hard do you think it is to bag a b*tch my n*gga? Ma'fuhkas be in these threads on some "damn I wish I were a rapper" sh*t. B*tches is b*tches man. Gettin' yourself a cute thick b*tch isnt the equivalent to gettin' yourself a job that pays 100k a year. I got homeboys who are ashy, grill fuhked up, rockin same timbs for a fuhkin' decade & baby moms be on some perfect 10 sh*t. Problem with ya'll is you spend so much time drooling on your keyboards over pictures of b*tches you havent had contact with actual females in god knows how long.
*waits for a response cause you mafuhkas have an answer for EVERYTHING!
i let my tru muthafu*kas kno this be the realest sh*t u eva wrote(tupac voice).
 04-24-2012, 06:02 PM         #86
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amber looking niceee regardless of what they say
 6 years ago '11        #87
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 Darkdrone said:
If you think a girl who had a baby is a 10 then your standards are way to low. Get some fresh air and see the world. I love it when some random guy just bashes all of BX in one shot and then says something retarded like "waits for a response cause you mafuhkas have an answer for EVERYTHING!". This dude is trying to get attention and is a clear troll. Notice how he initiated everything and was quick to pounce on a response.

Hey genius we don't want some moron like you telling us what we can and cannot achieve. If we want it, we will try to obtain. Keep living your little fantasy of you chilling with fools with baby momma's with 10's and you actually getting pus*y. I understand that Amber is fine as hell but I don't diss guys who mind she is a dime. Do you and stop bi*ching at everyone.
dude dissed him first

[pic - click to view]

and i dont know how old you are but when you get to be my age (29) bi*ches with kids are and become regular sht..i cant fu*k with a young 21 year old bi*ch ..they to fkn stupid..you got some bi*ches out here with a kid that only fu*ked with 1 or 2 dudes they whole life..and you got bi*ches with no kids that done fu*ked 20 and 30 dudes

i take a older smart bi*ch with A kid (just 1) and her own money>>>> young dumb bi*ch going from n*gga to n*gga chasing money..

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 04-24-2012 at 06:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #88
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #89
the_mia_team 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 12 12
i for real dont see any hype about this girl, i dont even think shes pretty and thick? yea she thick with a fat a.ss camel toe lol
 6 years ago '11        #91
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5354 5354
 6 years ago '10        #92
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
man I luv this bi*ch I dont give a fu*k what u n*ggaz say
 04-24-2012, 07:08 PM         #94
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
dude dissed him first

[pic - click to view]

and i dont know how old you are but when you get to be my age (29) bi*ches with kids are and become regular sht..i cant fu*k with a young 21 year old bi*ch ..they to fkn stupid..you got some bi*ches out here with a kid that only fu*ked with 1 or 2 dudes they whole life..and you got bi*ches with no kids that done fu*ked 20 and 30 dudes

i take a older smart bi*ch with A kid (just 1) and her own money>>>> young dumb bi*ch going from n*gga to n*gga chasing money..
Why and I mean why in god's name would you want to have a chick with a kid? Why would any self respecting man, have to deal with that baggage? It goes to show how you value yourself. You believe your not worth anything better than a women with a kid. I don't care if she has her own money or is educated, you never date single moms ever. Idiots who date them and then be with them, are gonna deal with kids who don't want anything to do with them and just drama with the ex.

Who in the hell said anything about a young dumb bi*ch? Why don't you be moderate with the comparison. Why not find a decent chick, who isn't as dumb as bricks. Oh by the way, when your my age, fu*king young chicks is my only concern. I am too young to have a serious relationship, and so its not my concern. At your age your age your done playing with those chicks, because you are a certain period in your life. But don't lower your standards with single moms, I don't care if she has a degree in mechanical engineering.
 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM         #95
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
dude dissed him first

[pic - click to view]

word. I'm 29 too son. I don't really understand what money was saying about b*tches with kids like ho'z that have seeds just become grimace over night or some sh*t but whatever. At this age you'd be hard pressed to NOT find no b*tch with kids. I ain't nobody's muthafuhka daddy tho I know that. Grown men do grown men sh*t. I own my home which means I can kick a b*tch out just as fast as I let that b*tch in KID AND ALL. Alls I was sayin' is that yeah Amber Rose is hot n*gga! Kim Kardashian hot. This ho hot that ho hot. Ok. n*ggas be talking like its impossible to get you a b*tch thats just as good looking as these celebrity b*tches. How dude said it in 40 Year Old virgin? "stop puttin' the pu$$y on a pedestal!" lol
 04-24-2012, 07:23 PM         #96
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
She aight, no different than most thick Latina, Black, and even some white girls in NYC. I'd poke, but she aint nothing special
who said anything about that? lmao. yall n*ggas.
 04-24-2012, 07:26 PM         #97
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Why and I mean why in god's name would you want to have a chick with a kid? Why would any self respecting man, have to deal with that baggage? It goes to show how you value yourself. You believe your not worth anything better than a women with a kid. I don't care if she has her own money or is educated, you never date single moms ever. Idiots who date them and then be with them, are gonna deal with kids who don't want anything to do with them and just drama with the ex.

Who in the hell said anything about a young dumb bi*ch? Why don't you be moderate with the comparison. Why not find a decent chick, who isn't as dumb as bricks. Oh by the way, when your my age, fu*king young chicks is my only concern. I am too young to have a serious relationship, and so its not my concern. At your age your age your done playing with those chicks, because you are a certain period in your life. But don't lower your standards with single moms, I don't care if she has a degree in mechanical engineering.
Who the fuhk are you n*gga? Dr.Phil?
So what I cant fuhk a b*tch with a seed outa fear of babysitting or a crazy ex boyfriend/baby daddy?
Fuhk is wrong with you man? You came in this b*tch lookin' to sound like you know some sh*t but only exposed your age. Go clean your fuhkin' room! Let grown folk talk. You on word rations.
 04-24-2012, 07:37 PM         #98
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Who the fuhk are you n*gga? Dr.Phil?
So what I cant fuhk a b*tch with a seed outa fear of babysitting or a crazy ex boyfriend/baby daddy?
Fuhk is wrong with you man? You came in this b*tch lookin' to sound like you know some sh*t but only exposed your age. Go clean your fuhkin' room! Let grown folk talk. You on word rations.
Who the fu*k am I? We are on a god damn hip hop forum, discussing Amber Rose, so get the fu*k off your high horse. I love it when illogical morons like you, tell a people to go clean their room or mention how grown folk are talking. Funny how this is common in BX, when a simple argument of opinion can be made instead. I also enjoy the fact you a.ssume my age is nothing but a hindrance to the discussion, when I infact haven't revealed my age. You make the comparison to Dr. Phil, when I in fact am the farthest thing from that wretched pussified as*hole. I can already tell, you love to jump to conclusion and just talk out the side of your a.ss.

This idiot is acting like I mentioned him at all, when I haven't vested anytime in your existence the whole time in this thread. I don't give a fu*k what you do or what the fu*k you intend to do. If I mention you, then I will address you. So get the fu*k out with your stupid bullsh*t and don't try starting sh*t with me when I was just having a normal discussion with another poster on boxden. I can tell your gonna make some dumbass comment followed by a "u mad gif", idiots like you are too common on BX.

Last edited by Drone; 04-24-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 04-24-2012, 07:43 PM         #99
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Who the fu*k am I? We are on a god damn hip hop forum, discussing Amber Rose, so get the fu*k off your high horse. I love it when illogical morons like you, tell a people to go clean their room or mention how grown folk are talking. Funny how this is common in BX, when a simple argument of opinion can be made instead. I also enjoy the fact you a.ssume my age is nothing but a hindrance to the discussion, when I infact haven't revealed my age. You make the comparison to Dr. Phil, when I in fact am the farthest thing from that wretched pussified as*hole. I can already tell, you love to jump to conclusion and just talk out the side of your a.ss.

This idiot is acting like I mentioned him at all, when I haven't vested anytime in your existence the whole time in this thread. I don't give a fu*k what you do or what the fu*k you intend to do. If I mention you, then I will address you. So get the fu*k out with your stupid bullsh*t and don't try starting sh*t with me when I was just having a normal discussion with another poster on boxden. I can tell your gonna make some dumbass comment followed by a "u mad gif", idiots like you are too common on BX.
Maaaaaaaaan wtf is you talkin' bout ma?!
Writing essays & sh*t.
God Damn!
 6 years ago '11        #100
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Michael_Moore said:
yeah that's not gay...lets focus on the top of her head rather than her brea$ts,pus*y,ass,face...no it's the top of her head that deserves the most of a man's attention...
yeah, God forbid a n*gga look at a chick face, that sh*t gay right
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago