Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
I feel this topic needs some positivity... check this website

That's real free education and supported by money-bags Bill Gates. Don't own a computer or the internet? Use the library then. Only time library will fu*k you over is if you don't return their shyt. I owe them $60 right now >.>

Another argument to be discussed: I agree its fu*ked we don't try to give every child the best advantage in education, but why are we supporting hoe-decisioning? If you don't have the funds to raise a child, then you don't do the things that create a child. I can't be wrong there. If a 17 year white girl gets knocked up and she don't want anything to do with the kid, then the kid goes through adoption. That... or the clothes hanger...
 04-25-2012, 02:51 PM         #162
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alf said:
This would be the same thing. Rich people are the ones who pay the higher income taxes and are the ones who buy the expensive items which results in paying more sales tax. That is, unless you count all the luxury cars & SUV's rolling around in the hood.
It would actually equal to more money. It is not the same thing. Also it would be easy to collect the money this way. There is no easy way to collect the money if it is done on a property level. As a state sales/income tax, a portion can be used solely for education. Then that portion can be distributed equally across all schools. By equally I mean x amount of dollars per student of course. This way one school is not spending $20,000 a year per student as opposed to another school spending $10,000 a year per student.
 6 years ago '05        #163
Link4444 
space
space
 King856 said:
oh and I'm Italian, ain't no dego owned any slaves you uneducated ****
WOW!!!! you just lost by using the slur. stranger, you should back off cuz u getting heated
 6 years ago '07        #164
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4805 4805
 Link4444 said:
I feel this topic needs some positivity... check this website

That's real free education and supported by money-bags Bill Gates. Don't own a computer or the internet? Use the library then. Only time library will fu*k you over is if you don't return their shyt. I owe them $60 right now >.>

Another argument to be discussed: I agree its fu*ked we don't try to give every child the best advantage in education, but why are we supporting hoe-decisioning? If you don't have the funds to raise a child, then you don't do the things that create a child. I can't be wrong there. If a 17 year white girl gets knocked up and she don't want anything to do with the kid, then the kid goes through adoption. That... or the clothes hanger...
i agree,but whats done is done.but after that child,shouldnt u go hard to ensure they hav a betta life
 6 years ago '04        #165
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
1554? give it up loser. you talkin over 400 years ago
hmm you didnt give a date you made a blanket statement that no Italians traded slaves
but since you cant contradict facts you resort to name calling
 6 years ago '07        #166
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
why are the values so little?

fu*k you and fu*k your hood. Rise up on your own or die
u didnt rise up on your own.free labor put u 400 years ahead
 04-25-2012, 02:53 PM         #167
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
why are the values so little?

fu*k you and fu*k your hood. Rise up on your own or die
You sir are an idiot. First I do not live in a hood and have not for a long time. I probably live in a better area and better house than you do. I have surpassed plenty of people who lived in good areas. That does not take away from the fact that poorer kids start with a disadvantage. Second public education is a government service. As a government service it should be dispersed equally among people. It should not benefit the rich or middle class. All classes should receive the same education. People with money have the private education system for that.
 6 years ago '07        #168
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
thats not the governments job tho. just because someone is white doesnt mean they're a.ssured a better life. it all depend on what the parents do.

you're better off in jail
where did u see me use tha words "black" or "white"???i'll wait

your betta off makin my stromboli at olive garden.no,no,then again i wouldnt trust yo stupid a.ss to make somethin as delicious as stromboli
 6 years ago '05        #169
Link4444 
space
space
 King856 said:
Black girls leavem in the garbage huh?

u need to get banned or suspended. its been many years since i joined this site but im pretty sure racism isn't acceptable in the terms of service or whatever
 6 years ago '07        #170
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
this is sh*t broke people say. equal education? then lets pay equal taxes
so im guessin your in bill gates tax bracket
 6 years ago '07        #171
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
not my anscestors either

tell your people stop murking each other over Jordans
tell yours to stop murkin each otha ova infidelity
 6 years ago '04        #172
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
we are entitled to are rights u idiot.1 of those rights is an education

why do u geeks like to talk tough on tha net lol.where did i ask for a handout?like i said,show this to all those black dudes u claim u roll wit lol

i think everybody is entitled to a good education.some things should superceed race.but not in your eyes,because u are your ancestors

sure u do
Are = you are brilliant

Our = our people are the source of every problem any black person has ever had at any time in their entire life
 6 years ago '07        #173
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xeduran said:
You sir are an idiot. First I do not live in a hood and have not for a long time. I probably live in a better area and better house than you do. I have surpassed plenty of people who lived in good areas. That does not take away from the fact that poorer kids start with a disadvantage. Second public education is a government service. As a government service it should be dispersed equally among people. It should not benefit the rich or middle class. All classes should receive the same education. People with money have the private education system for that.
i dont think he understands tha difference between private and public school
 6 years ago '05        #174
Link4444 
space
space
 King856 said:
you said white girls use hangers

black girls leavem in the trash
some sh*t is meant to be a joke to keep the convo light-hearted

some sh*t is meant in all offensiveness
 6 years ago '04        #175
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 King856 said:
not my anscestors either

tell your people stop murking each other over Jordans
yet again you show your ignorance who said i was black

Italians never traded in slaves!? Is their history really so clean in this respect?

From

"The Italian Renaissance was also the period that Europeans rediscovered slavery. The market in human slave labour in southern Europe began as early as the 12th century. Initially the Spaniards were the key trafficers in human life, but as the Italian city-states grew, their demand for slaves also grew and they became one of the largest consumers of human slaves....Most slaves sold in Italy were Muslims from Spain, North Africa, Crete, the Balkans, and the Ottoman Empire."

here is some more knowledge for you I can keep going....lol
 6 years ago '07        #176
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Alf said:
Are = you are brilliant

Our = our people are the source of every problem any black person has ever had at any time in their entire life
well,as u can see,i clearly dont giv a fu*k about gramatics.this is a hip hop message board hombre

not sayin u,but ya ancestors are tha bane of tha worlds existence
 6 years ago '06        #177
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
You can blame the wonderful Gov. School system for this
 6 years ago '07        #178
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
so people with money should pay for both so you dont have to pay for any

you retards should move to a communist country
so u really dont understand tha dif between public and private

i should sho this thread to whomeva u accountin for lol
 04-25-2012, 03:02 PM         #179
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
this is sh*t broke people say. equal education? then lets pay equal taxes
We live in a society you dumb f*ck. In a society you pay for others some time. This country affords the middle and rich class the opportunity to become rich or middle class. This comes at a cost called taxes.

I am one of the few who went to crappy schools and still came up and got a great job and live a great lifestyle. I still feel the plight of poorer kids growing up and going to sh*tty schools. Especially since I was one of those kids.

Equal taxes is percentage being equal. That is exactly what I am suggesting. Everybody pays a fixed sales/income tax portion of schools. If you mean match the exact dollar, that is ridiculous. Poor people cannot obviously pay the exact dollar amount as someone who is rich or middle class. They can pay the same percentage though.

So you would prefer a society where if you are born poor than too f*cking bad. Even though this is a public government education system, too f*cking bad. What an a**hole you are then.
 6 years ago '07        #180
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
do you think I care about slaves? seriously? your knowledge will get you what in life? a fu*king props on BX
u just said italians neva owned any slaves mr.college degree
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy