Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 King856 said:
thats ridiculous, for 1 people are still gonna have to pay property tax and the rich people are still going to pay more. Also don't forget they pay much more in income tax as well. so this is still relative.

Maybe they should raise the property tax in the hoods where the schools suck? but then all the broke people will complain because they want good school but they dont want to pay for it.

u obviously dont hav tha slightest clue how taxes work

u cant be this stupid
 6 years ago '07        #142
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
nothing is free tho, books,desk,teachers all cost money
which is paid for by tha state,government and city
 6 years ago '04        #143
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 2030 2030
 Dos-effect said:
For every closed ear f*g who comes on this board to oppose blacks......there is one open minded white person or black person who come in to threads with unbiased views....and actually get something from it......I mean I dont think anyone would care if you got it.......hell I think most just pray you know how to use a condom......but your opinion on this matter is so minor and unimportant its almost laughable.
Did this fool just basically call himself open minded

OMG I can't anymore..
 6 years ago '04        #144
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 xeduran said:
This is why you stop using property tax and change it to sales/income tax. If everybody is paying the same percentage in sales/income tax, nobody can complain. Rich and middle income people can still live in nicer houses and not have to pay the higher property taxes. You can collect a lot more money if you increase the sales/income tax and use that increase for schools. Plus you can use the money wisely instead of having the richer schools have Ipads. Ipads are not necessary in schools. Rich schools have so much money that they just spend it frivolously. You would be surprised at the amount of money some of these schools spend. The schools in my district spend money left and right on a bunch of unnecessary stuff.
This would be the same thing. Rich people are the ones who pay the higher income taxes and are the ones who buy the expensive items which results in paying more sales tax. That is, unless you count all the luxury cars & SUV's rolling around in the hood.
 6 years ago '04        #145
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
u obviously dont hav tha slightest clue how taxes work

u cant be this stupid
Yes, please explain how these taxes work.
 6 years ago '04        #146
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,488 | Props total: 6069 6069
everybody gone hate the system in a min just give it time a lot of yall sayin she deserved it but some fu*k sh*t gonna happen that yall dont like and yall will change ya tune like alot of us
 6 years ago '05        #147
Link4444 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 30 30
 PlayaJay said:
Shortie was doing what it took to feed her kid. I don't look down on her for having to sell dope or stealing education. The thing is, the Gov.(white people) are putting the same drugs on the streets of America but yet try to lock up people for selling it. They don't want black people to have $hit. They try to give us the worst education possible to keep us down. And then people wonder why we sell dope or rob people. It's all in the white mans plan for n*ggas to fail. Let the hate began.
I wish we still had the 19th century punishment of public humiliation. This idiot deserves to have tomatoes thrown at him for thinking this is a reality. It's a civilized society we live in today. If you don't act like a civilized member of society, then you'll be separated from the society.

I know all idiots who blame every problem on race usually don't read a lot, but can't you watch the movie "Pursuit of Happiness."

But some of you are just trolls like lifeunderthescope and that's okay cause this is the internet... I guess
 6 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
which the state gets from people with $$$ not broke motherfu*kers in the hood.

you act like it's free. NO WE PAY TAXES you idiot
so what your implyin is broke motherfu*kers in tha hood shouldnt be entitled to a decent education.hmmm.same philosophy as your ancestors.y dont u show all ya black friends u bragged about your posts in this thread and see how many u have after it
 6 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
I work in accounting so please enlighten me, so I can shut you up too.
if u say some asinine sh*t like,"raise tax in the hood,so they can have better edu" then i gotta seriously question your knowledge of tax
 6 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
no-one is entitled to anything, thats your fu*ked up mentality. My people know they gotta work for their kids to have a good education

@ your bi*ch a.ss think all Black people want a hand out like you

@ you thinking white people are entitled to a good education NOPE some poor white folks got bad education as well.

we're in NJ everyday why dont you come tell my friends , they know what I'm about I speak my mind 24/7.
we are entitled to are rights u idiot.1 of those rights is an education

why do u geeks like to talk tough on tha net lol.where did i ask for a handout?like i said,show this to all those black dudes u claim u roll wit lol

i think everybody is entitled to a good education.some things should superceed race.but not in your eyes,because u are your ancestors

sure u do
 6 years ago '07        #151
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
how? if you raise taxes in that disctrict will you not have more money for education?

it's basic accounting dude. when someone gets rich and wants their kid to go to better school they usally move to a better neighborhood and have their taxes raised
and this is spoken by somebody who has neva step foot in a hood school.maybe thats how it works in surburbia.but an increase in tax doesnt = betta school
 6 years ago '07        #152
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
yes it does. the suburbs pay more they get more. its simple math.

this coming from someone with a degree. you got a degree? didn't think so
so please use your degree and break down what that "more" includes?i'll wait

what does your degree got to do wit what goes on in tha hood?wait let me guess,u got your degree in n*gganomics
 6 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
you're getting an education my friends would watch me knock the snot outta you and call you sticky fingers. we dont play that race sh*t here. I grew up in Philly so don't tell me there's no poor white kids I know you're in Jersey you can come see me. want the address?

anytime you wanna test me or my friends come get with me :dancingcool:

bi*ch a.ss
sure they would buddy
who said there wasnt?i'll wait

i live in bk,and believe me,anytime i was in jail,it wasnt for 5 grams of weed

like i said,show your black friends from tha hood u brag about this thread lol
 6 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
oh and I'm Italian, ain't no dego owned any slaves you uneducated ****
ahhh,im talkin to snooki.that explains everything
 6 years ago '04        #155
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 King856 said:
oh and I'm Italian, ain't no dego owned any slaves you uneducated ****
I donít know who told you that Italy had no part in the raping and pillaging of Africa and Asia but you should kindly remind then that Italy and the Roman Empire are not 2 all together different things.

Also when pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554 they took 7000 slaves. Though this may seem like small change.. it aint! Itís just one account of many and it involves 7000 people lives.

Now to argue that as an Italian American you donít have anything to do with it? Is just a bit ignorant. Itís like saying; yeah Iím German so what we donít owe anything to the millions of Jews that were murdered in the Holocaust. Well directly you donít but it is (in my opinion ( still you obligation as a decent human beging to acknowledge for the acts of terror done by our distant ancestors.
 6 years ago '07        #156
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
they get more qualified teachers, because they have more tax money. they get new books more often because they have more tax money. I didn't grow up in the burbs and I wish I got some better schooling but it is what it is.

the hood? knee grow please the hood doesn't have sh*t to do with how the country runs on taxes. the world doesnt revolve around the broke people

you can get as mad as you want this aint my opinion nor do I think its fair but thats what it is and thats what its gonna be. ain't no entitlements to this life you bum
uh sure

like i said,your olive a.ss dot hav a clue as to whats wrong in inner city education

who said it did?

mad lol?u tha 1 thats invitin me to come whoop yo a.ss lol
 04-25-2012, 02:48 PM         #157
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
thats ridiculous, for 1 people are still gonna have to pay property tax and the rich people are still going to pay more. Also don't forget they pay much more in income tax as well. so this is still relative.

Maybe they should raise the property tax in the hoods where the schools suck? but then all the broke people will complain because they want good school but they dont want to pay for it.
Ummm, no. Property tax would go down because the school portion would no longer be taken out of it. You cannot increase property tax in the hoods because the value of the homes are so little. The taxes would be too much for people to afford. It is not a matter of not wanting to pay for the schools, it is a matter of not being able to pay the large amounts of property tax.

The rich and middle class buy a lot of stuff. Sales tax from those two groups would bring in plenty of money.
 6 years ago '07        #158
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 jlandryst said:
I donít know who told you that Italy had no part in the raping and pillaging of Africa and Asia but you should kindly remind then that Italy and the Roman Empire are not 2 all together different things.

Also when pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554 they took 7000 slaves. Though this may seem like small change.. it aint! Itís just one account of many and it involves 7000 people lives.

Now to argue that as an Italian American you donít have anything to do with it? Is just a bit ignorant. Itís like saying; yeah Iím German so what we donít owe anything to the millions of Jews that were murdered in the Holocaust. Well directly you donít but it is (in my opinion ( still you obligation as a decent human beging to acknowledge for the acts of terror done by our distant ancestors.
exactly lol.no need to giv this guido a history lesson
 6 years ago '07        #159
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
anytime you wanna come down holla at me. we'll see what my friends think
uhhh sure buddy
 6 years ago '07        #160
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
come on then

better to be olive and fu*king all the sisters then smelly and sharing a cell hoping ur lotion comes in the commissary
lmao uhh sure buddy.im on a computer,on here,just like u are
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy