Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Suppafresh said:
So by what you and PJ believe. I can a.ssume that we should lock up illegal immigrants who go to school cause they do not pay taxes. But yet still they benefit from the free education.
Great point...I wonder if you got an answer yet.
 6 years ago '08        #102
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 PlayaJay said:
Ashamed of what? The truth is the truth. I'm not a closet racist. I feel that black people can't be racist. What we say about white people don't keep them down at all and the stuff we say be true. But whites hold us back with education, Jobs, everyday life because of a n*ggas skin color. That's racism.
Don't waist your time. These fu*kin white boys will never understand it. So there's no point in trying to make them motherfu*kers understand sh*t that has to do with us. They have no compassion for their own(when it really matters) let alone a black woman trying to look out forger kid. White ppl don't have compassion for non whites. That's a fact. Take a look at their history.
 04-25-2012, 07:41 AM         #103
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's fu*ked up to the tenth degree. The school part, the natcotics though. I can see why.she did it, can't blame her. But don't get caught selling drugs. Judges wanna throw the books at you, unless you got paper.
 6 years ago '04        #104
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 CA$H MONEY said:
Happened here in Ohio too.......A lady from west Akron sent her kids to a suburban school because of previous violence they faced using her fathers address, and they still charged her with a felony. But get this though. The lady worked as an aide and was one semester away from gettin her teaching license. But because of the charges, she won't be able to teach. They might have made some sort of arrangement since all this happened(last year). But either way this is just a way to KEEP folks in the inner-city schools. Its like reverse segregation.....
sad though
 6 years ago '04        #105
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 PlayaJay said:
. I feel that black people can't be racist. What we say about white people don't keep them down at all and the stuff we say be true.
 04-25-2012, 08:41 AM         #106
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how people say sh*t like this has nothing to do with race.........yet when situations like this occur why is it Black people are ALWAYS the ones on the loosing side of the battle? Always........
 6 years ago '10        #107
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
thats fu*ked up. what do you expect her son to be now?
 6 years ago '04        #108
j15 
space
space
$612 | Props total: 2 2
 jlandryst said:
people need to stop with this bullsh*t she didn't get 5 years for sending her kid to a school out of district she got 5 years for the narcotics sale. I bet if she didnt have the narcotics charges this wouldn't have been an issue.........
HOW THE fu*k YOU GONNA TURN FACTS ANS SAY IT'S BULLsh*t??? YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...THE DRUGS TURNED HER SENTENCE TO 12 YEARS. IT WAS COMBINATION SENTENCING IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

THAT'S STILL fu*kED UP THO...A BAMMA CAN GET AWAY FOR k!llING A TEEN BUT A HOMELESS CHICK TRYNA KEEP HER KID IN A GOOD SCHOOL WHILE DOING WHAT SHE CAN TO GET SOME FORM OF INCOME IS SENTENCED TO 5 YEARS. SHE WAS IN THE WRONG BUT THAT'S WHY I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR LEGAL SYSTEM...AND OTHER'S WANT TO QUESTION WHY BLACKS GET SO CRAZY OVER ISSUES....IT'S B/C WE ARE TIRED OF SEEING STORIES LIKE THIS AND THEN TURN AROUND AND SEE PPL ALL OVER THE COUNTRY GETTING AWAY WITH ALL TYPES OF fu*kERY...I'M NOT MAKING IT A RACE ISSUE BUT PPL GOT TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS WHAT YOU DEAL WITH WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE sh*t IN YOUR COMMUNITY
 04-25-2012, 09:36 AM         #109
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
because they do some of the stupdiest sh*t. got money to sell dope but is homeless and she's the victim huh
You stupid fu*ks really think life for black people is a like a rap video or some sh*t huh? Cant blame you, you dont really know black people like that.......so your only exposure is a fu*king young Jeezy video........but the sad thing is most people with intelligence know thats nothing but entertainment............................

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-25-2012 at 09:39 AM..
 04-25-2012, 09:46 AM         #110
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
I live in Philly. nice try. miss me with that bullsh*t. The women was selling dope and is now homeless whats that got to do with rap?
Because idiot unless your buying or selling weight then most times your not making real money, at least not enough to make a real living on.........but you see drugs and you think big time money maker.....cause all the rappers talk about selling drugs and balling.......like I said life is not a rap video
 04-25-2012, 10:03 AM         #111
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
whats the point of breaking the law if you're still gonna be homeless?

I mean if you cant atleast pay for rent then why sell drugs? stupidity thats why
Its called getting by, day to day living.........smh never mind cuzz, go back to playing xbox
 04-25-2012, 10:07 AM         #112
darealbigmeat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's real sad how people have no sympathy for a homless single mother tryin to make a way for her and her child, but , will sit here and argue how real a rapper is doing the shyt you're giving no sympathy for someone in a real life struggling!!!
 04-25-2012, 10:14 AM         #113
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
you aint getting by if you're homeless you fu*king moron, and I dont play xbox.

now go back to posting 25+ times in this 1 thread loser

Yet you love my style n*gga, thats why you baited me to have this conversation with your goofy a.ss.
 04-25-2012, 10:35 AM         #114
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
you have a style on the internet

you fu*king idiot
Oh Im sorry forgot I was talking to a cornball.

You like the way I articulate my opinions and fashion them in the form of a response on this internet board.
 6 years ago '04        #115
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 PlayaJay said:
Ashamed of what? The truth is the truth. I'm not a closet racist. I feel that black people can't be racist. What we say about white people don't keep them down at all and the stuff we say be true. But whites hold us back with education, Jobs, everyday life because of a n*ggas skin color. That's racism.
Blacks can't be racist? I don't think you have a clear grasp of what racism is.

LMAO Do I really have to go through and add all the racist responses from blacks in this thread?

This f*ggot dos-effect is still in here talking sh*t.. and never responded to my post where I straight ethered him. fu*kin lames in here. Hey Dos, since I'm such a suburban cracker racist why did my high school have more blacks than whites? Why did I SWITCH my freshman year college roommate from a white italian guy to a black guy from north carolina with dreads? Why did I lose a scholarship and get booted from College over 5 grams of weed? Why did I have to live in a halfway house for 3 months as a result of that conviction? Why did I have a 50 year old BLACK MAN as my roommate for half of my time there with whom I had some deep a.ss talks with about life? Let's see your racist answers for that.

The fact is YOU WANT ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO BE RACIST. YOU NEED ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO BE RACIST, because in your mind that's the only way you can justify your sad existence. You can continue to play the pity/race card and blame us for why you are unhappy with life, but you are the only one to blame. It's fu*kin 2012. YOU HAVE A BLACK fu*kIN PRESIDENT FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Yet you all still wanna sit here and blame me, a normal white dude from jersey who has had many black friend's in the past and will continue to a.ssociate with people from all races throughout my life as the reason some homeless c*nt who was selling drugs and lied about her son's address to get a better education is in jail. Step back from the keyboard you militant, and try and let this seep into your brain.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-25-2012 at 10:57 AM..
 04-25-2012, 11:37 AM         #116
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
it's always the southern black dudes. You know they live in fear of the rebel flag. Up north we dont see that bullsh*t like they do.
Yea, let's just lump all southerners into one clump because there's obviously only one type and we're all racist and hate white ppl, yea even the ones who have white mothers, fathers, grandparents and have kids with white women. Yea, we all hate whitey.
 04-25-2012, 11:55 AM         #117
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
While she should not have been selling drugs, I do not agree with the five year sentence for having her child go to another school. A five year sentence for drug dealing, ok whatever, but not for a kid going to another school. Especially since she was homeless and did not have a home in any school district. Though I do not know what the laws are as far as being homeless and having your child attend school. You probably are supposed to go to child services if you are homeless with a child.

As for people talking about the tax payers, do not use that excuse. I pay property, sales, city, state and federal taxes. I do not have any children. My money goes to "my" school district just like every other property tax payer that does not have kids. Should we get a refund then because our money is going to schools and we do not have kids? It is called living in a society. People fail to accept that concept. Sometimes you pay for services that you do not use or ever even plan to use. If the babysitter was paying property tax and had no kids, then her taxes going to pay for the mother's child is fair. Does anybody know if the babysitter has kids? Because if she does not, then the money argument does not even make sense here. Where does the babysitter's tax money go? To pay for some kid she does not even know instead of the one she is helping raise? And what about all the other tax payers in that district that do not have kids?

What if she lived in the school district but was renting? She would not be paying property tax then. Her child would still be able to go to school there though. Explain that one. The money argument makes no sense. While tax money does go to education and school districts, many people do not pay property tax and are still able to use the educational services for free. She did not have a permanent residence in the area. So what. That is no different than her renting in the area as far as money is considered. So if she was renting she is not a thief, even though she is not paying into the school district? But not paying and not living permanently there makes her a thief? In both scenarios she would not be paying a dime to the school district.

Also how did they come up with this money amount? Is every household in the area paying that much in taxes for each child they have? What if one household has eight kids? Are they paying the same amount x8 in taxes for all their kids? So can households that are using more school money than others, but not paying extra in taxes, be charged with larceny as well?

If they wanted to charge her with something, they should create a law that does not involve larceny. How can it be larceny in this case but not larceny in the case of someone renting? If the tax money is the issue, then renters should not be able to enroll their children as well. And people who have a large amount of children and do not pay the appropriate amount in taxes should have to pay more.

The bigger problem is our school systems. Richer neighborhoods get better schools. You grow up in a poor neighborhood, you attend a poor school. The system is bullsh*t. The irony is that I grew up in poorer neighborhoods and attended poorer schools. Now I pay taxes to richer schools and do not even have kids. How f*cked up is that? Even though these rich schools are taking my money now, I was not able to attend their schools earlier on. Is that justice? So yeah, miss me with this money excuse bullsh*t.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-25-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #118
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 King856 said:
fu*k sympathy tell that bi*ch to get a job like everyone else. selling drugs doesnt garner sympathy unless you're fu*king retarded
in a country where college grads cant get work,your advice is to get a jobgotta love hillbillies
 6 years ago '07        #119
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 King856 said:
first off I didn't say all southern black dudes, but 90% of the racist black men on BX come from the south. Probably cause they're afraid to go outside

if you have white mothers and white fathers you're atleast half white

so if a white guy has a black girlfriend he can't be racist? :dancingcool:
90% of racist blacks may come from tha south because tha south is still segregated.alotta schools still hav seperate proms for black and white,and alotta whites still cling to civil war tradition such as tha confederate flag
 6 years ago '07        #120
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
Blacks can't be racist? I don't think you have a clear grasp of what racism is.

LMAO Do I really have to go through and add all the racist responses from blacks in this thread?

This f*ggot dos-effect is still in here talking sh*t.. and never responded to my post where I straight ethered him. fu*kin lames in here. Hey Dos, since I'm such a suburban cracker racist why did my high school have more blacks than whites? Why did I SWITCH my freshman year college roommate from a white italian guy to a black guy from north carolina with dreads? Why did I lose a scholarship and get booted from College over 5 grams of weed? Why did I have to live in a halfway house for 3 months as a result of that conviction? Why did I have a 50 year old BLACK MAN as my roommate for half of my time there with whom I had some deep a.ss talks with about life? Let's see your racist answers for that.

The fact is YOU WANT ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO BE RACIST. YOU NEED ALL WHITE PEOPLE TO BE RACIST, because in your mind that's the only way you can justify your sad existence. You can continue to play the pity/race card and blame us for why you are unhappy with life, but you are the only one to blame. It's fu*kin 2012. YOU HAVE A BLACK fu*kIN PRESIDENT FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Yet you all still wanna sit here and blame me, a normal white dude from jersey who has had many black friend's in the past and will continue to a.ssociate with people from all races throughout my life as the reason some homeless c*nt who was selling drugs and lied about her son's address to get a better education is in jail. Step back from the keyboard you militant, and try and let this seep into your brain.
so let me get this bullsh*t strait,u in here tryin to turn ya self into poor white trash,to make it seem like your down wit some blacks,hav been arrested for sellin drugs,yet somehow cant find sympathy for a black woman who's pretty much done tha same thing as u?u might not be racist,but u damn sure are an idiot

yes its 2012,and a fu*kin shame that a woman is in jail ova education.obama isnt a black president.he's half white.talk that black sh*t if martin lawrence becomes president.what has obama done for black people that u in here callin his name?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago