Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2012, 11:30 PM         #81
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another injustice towards a Black person in America But according to White BX logic, racism nor does slavery effect us today
 6 years ago '04        #82
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 lifeundthescope said:
Another justice towards a convicted drug dealer in America But according to Black BX logic, all crackas are racist
Fixed
 6 years ago '08        #83
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
 Dos-effect said:
This is why I feel the way I feel....she was just trying to make it.....far from innocent,but not the criminal they wanted her to be. She went to jail for stealing free public education .....5 years.....but she was homeless with no address.....and if he son did not go to school she would have lost him to the state.....can't find work in a recession...so she did what she had to do......and this is the country so many of you call fair?.......This is bullsh*t......
And not that her situation isn't fu*ked up but too add...

Our taxes paid for this sh*t to go to court.

This country ain't sh*t sometimes yo.
 6 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 notoriousthugzz said:
I know... I mean who figures on a hip hop website someone would have an sn of a hip hop song I mean what are the odds?

you do realize that OTHER people had to pay taxes for her kid... right? Or does that not seep into your minute sized brain? So what do you call that... borrowing? I call it stealing... as it should be called.
i mean,a name like notoriousthugzzz and disgusted by a weed dealer.what truly are tha oddswhite people i swear

who paid what exactly for her kid?i'll wait

rick santorum on tha otha hand is above tha law i guess

In the case of Rick Santorum, the fiscal sleight-of-hand is quite personal. In public, he rails against funding for programs that help other families, but in private he takes every advantage he can for himself and his own family.

Look at how he deceived a struggling school district in Pennsylvania into to paying $100,000 for cyber-school tuition for his five children – even while they were living in a well-off school district in Virginia.

That’s right. Between 2001 and 2004, Santorum enrolled five of his children in the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School. Since Pennsylvania law requires school districts to pay for students who live in their district but enroll in cyber schools – and since Santorum claimed his residence was a house in Penn Hills, Allegheny County – the Penn Hills School District paid $100,000 for the Santorum children’s tuition.

and as i posted,she is clearly servin 5 for larceny not drugs,even your minute sized brain should be able to comprehend this link
 6 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i mean,a name like notoriousthugzzz and disgusted by a weed dealer.what truly are tha oddswhite people i swear

rick santorum on tha otha hand is above tha law i guess

In the case of Rick Santorum, the fiscal sleight-of-hand is quite personal. In public, he rails against funding for programs that help other families, but in private he takes every advantage he can for himself and his own family.

Look at how he deceived a struggling school district in Pennsylvania into to paying $100,000 for cyber-school tuition for his five children – even while they were living in a well-off school district in Virginia.

That’s right. Between 2001 and 2004, Santorum enrolled five of his children in the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School. Since Pennsylvania law requires school districts to pay for students who live in their district but enroll in cyber schools – and since Santorum claimed his residence was a house in Penn Hills, Allegheny County – the Penn Hills School District paid $100,000 for the Santorum children’s tuition.

and as i posted,she is clearly servin 5 for larceny not drugs,even your minute sized brain should be able to comprehend this link
who said I was disgusted by her? All I'm stating are facts... while you and dos effect have to continue to turn to slander and personal attacks against someone you HAVE NEVER MET AND WILL NEVER MEET!

And just like dos effect you post an article that has EXACTLY NOTHING TO DO with the case we are discussing. If Santorum did to that, then by all means he should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law.

at the little shot you threw in at the end, when I never even discussed that. It's so obvious you are typing your little heart out on the other end of the screen and im just over here
 6 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

oh and to answer your question

Police said McDowell stole $15,686 worth of ‘free’ educational services from Norwalk.
 6 years ago '07        #87
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
who said I was disgusted by her? All I'm stating are facts... while you and dos effect have to continue to turn to slander and personal attacks against someone you HAVE NEVER MET AND WILL NEVER MEET!

And just like dos effect you post an article that has EXACTLY NOTHING TO DO with the case we are discussing. If Santorum did to that, then by all means he should be prosecuted by the full extent of the law.

at the little shot you threw in at the end, when I never even discussed that. It's so obvious you are typing your little heart out on the other end of the screen and im just over here
u started tha attacks smart guy.not me

all dos is doin is talkin about tha injustice of tha system.i posted an article showin exaclty how santorum actually physically stole tax payer money,yet he's a hero.this was to show imbalance towards blacks and whites

i posted a link showin exactly what she is servin time for socrates.here it is again just in case u missed it

and again,check your posts.u started wit tha insults
 6 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
oh and to answer your question

Police said McDowell stole $15,686 worth of ‘free’ educational services from Norwalk.
u agreed,so im askin u who did she steal what from.which u hav no answer for.but anyway norwalk has a pop of 90k.she "stole" about 15 cents from everybody i guess.hmmm great detective work by those fine police.i guess that should add up to about 5 years
 6 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u started tha attacks smart guy.not me

all dos is doin is talkin about tha injustice of tha system.i posted an article showin exaclty how santorum actually physically stole tax payer money,yet he's a hero.this was to show imbalance towards blacks and whites

i posted a link showin exactly what she is servin time for socrates.here it is again just in case u missed it

and again,check your posts.u started wit tha insults
this is your 1st post in this thread...

r.burgundy said:
and a screen name like notoriousthugzzzgood god u cant make this stuff up

she stole tax payers money lol.i swear 12/21 cant get here fast enough

And I started with the personal attacks? good god you cant make this stuff up.

And yea lol, I saw the link you posted, and didn't respond and kept it moving.. but here you are posting it for the 3rd time in a row

Who cares about Santorum? Who calls him a hero? LMAO man you self loathing black racists are such fu*kin headcases man.. Do yall really believe all the sh*t that goes through your mind? SANTORUM a HERO? Jesus man I can't even have a legitimate debate with you clowns.. this fu*kin site is dead.
 6 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u agreed,so im askin u who did she steal what from.which u hav no answer for.but anyway norwalk has a pop of 90k.she "stole" about 15 cents from everybody i guess.hmmm great detective work by those fine police.i guess that should add up to about 5 years
how many of the 90k are taxpayers
 6 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
how many of the 90k are taxpayers
and how many of tha 90k hav kids who go to school
 6 years ago '07        #92
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
this is your 1st post in this thread...

And I started with the personal attacks? good god you cant make this stuff up.

And yea lol, I saw the link you posted, and didn't respond and kept it moving.. but here you are posting it for the 3rd time in a row

Who cares about Santorum? Who calls him a hero? LMAO man you self loathing black racists are such fu*kin headcases man.. Do yall really believe all the sh*t that goes through your mind? SANTORUM a HERO? Jesus man I can't even have a legitimate debate with you clowns.. this fu*kin site is dead.
i dont see any attacks in there.i see a at tha irony of some1 wit a name of notoriousthugzz havin no sympathy for a weed dealer

tha link i posted shows exactly what she is servin time for since u keep tryin to say she isnt doin 5 years for education

and u self loathin,self righteous whites are even more hillarious.bump our music,but dont giv a sh*t about injustice towards our people
im guessin u dont kno who rick santorum is.to fill u in,he was almost tha gop candidate to run for office.i would say plenty of americans just like u would call him a hero
 04-25-2012, 12:16 AM         #93
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

she gets 5 years for sending her kid to school and i will bet my life sandusky and zimmerman wont do 5 years combined

america

98%
 04-25-2012, 12:19 AM         #94
NYC24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the narcotics fine, but she should not be jailed for this. what the fu*k, she was doing the right thing and she goes to jail.i swear this will be overturned, people cannot be that fu*ked up
 6 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 bigree61 said:
98%

she gets 5 years for sending her kid to school and i will bet my life sandusky and zimmerman wont do 5 years combined

america

98%
naw.sandusky is gonna rot in there.zim will definately walk.i just cant see a jury convictin him of murder wit that stupid a.ss law
 6 years ago '05        #96
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Shorty was selling drugs probably because SHE HAD TO. Really sad case.
 6 years ago '07        #97
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 tpoker said:
actual jail time? did she have priors?
this is fu*king whoa whoa whoa

The a.ss on that bi*ch......this is a motherfu*ker....lost my train of thought
 6 years ago '05        #98
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 7000 7000
man in Milwaukee you can apply to schools in other districts sh*t I went to a white school clear on the other side of town this fu*ked up
 6 years ago '07        #99
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 F.White said:
man in Milwaukee you can apply to schools in other districts sh*t I went to a white school clear on the other side of town this fu*ked up
same thing in nyc.u hav to apply to 8 schools
 6 years ago '04        #100
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 mikesaimname said:
i live in ct.....depending on where in norwalk the kid was sent...it was a huge step up over bridgeport...i know theres a few bpt bx members...but lets keep it real...schools there arent what you'd even describe as "decent" or "safe" or "schools"
This I grew up in Bridgeport out side of the magnet schools and private schools the education isn't great education out there...7th grade we watched movies all yr I'm talking above the rim and rap city for a whole yr
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago